All Comments on 'Trading Stocks for Bonds'

by Aurelius_PG

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What happens

I want to know what happens to her. This introduced me to her and why she was put in this state, now I want to go through her training and see how she indures it and the process through which she goes. How she is whipped and made to feel like the whore and slut she is and all that good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

What a great story! Would love to see her arrival and training! Very nice writing and detail. I'll be sure to check back! Would be interesting to see the ponygirl island and any other empires this business man may have invested in. The slave auction would be fun to see! I hope you keep writing more - thank you! :)

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 9 years ago
Introduction Good

I am assuming that this is the introduction to later chapters: if so then this is a very good way to start. Don't keep us waiting and continue this story.

spankfunforspankfunforover 9 years ago
Choices!

A lot of Women would like to have the decision made for them! They would be forced to come out the other end of the rabbit hole as Trained slaves, eager for they're forced future!

shyintxshyintxover 9 years ago

Wrong catagory it should be in non-con.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
A good story, but only a start. there needs to be more.

This would make a good multi-chapter story, you should have continued it. You spent too much time on the office scene and no time on the "training" . You rushed the ending. Finally, this would have been more suitable as a non-consent/reluctance story.

Perpetually23Perpetually23over 9 years ago
Absolutely not.

Spankforfun, that is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. There is a strict difference between having fantasies and actually wanting something to happen in real life. This is a good story, and it's a good fantasy (I loved it, anyway), but that's all it is. No woman, and I repeat, NO woman "would like to have the decision made for them", ever. I tend to argue against "rape culture" being a real thing, but people like you REALLY make me want to re-think my stance. I hope to god no women ever let you get near them.

Good story, by the way.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 5 years ago
Insider Trading

Lindsey Altmell has played the market and lost. Rather than face prison, she faces enslavement at the hands of her boss Mr Markham who might recoup the losses by training Lindsay and reselling her. Her rebirth into a new life of slavery is symbolized by locking her naked into a trunk and shipping her to the Markham Estate for training. Her boyfriend who made money off Markham's losses is set up for a murder rap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous