All Comments on 'Tradition'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
xxxphoenix72xxxphoenix72almost 10 years ago
Brilliant

So different, so hot. Well done, genuinely enjoyed reading that

Biker_TypeBiker_Typealmost 10 years ago

Well, that was very interesting. Makes me want to live along a beach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

The light, casual nature of this story is excellently written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Very exciting story. In the line of your 'just a cumrag" story. I love cum play.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 7 years ago
Refreshingly different (and a little nasty)

Ohhhh, now this one is different! Not at all the expected, a very creative concept and quite well written. Wonderful erotic fantasy. Thanks for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuation

Liked this a lot but, and I know you've probably heard this before, this story needs a second part just to bring it to a conclusion - cheers

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightover 4 years ago
Lovely!

In my twenties I would never let any of my lovers masturbate unless they were ejaculating in my mouth or on my perfect 34D tits. But in my 40s I would go out or be picked up by older men and I would love to see them jack off and then I would play with them.

I was living in a duplex and there was an older man living next door...probably in his early 60s. He had a young Chinese “girl” wife and she was built like a young girl. One day he knocked on my back door and I invited him in. I asked what he needed and how could I help him. He wasn’t shy at all...he said he would love to see my tits and if possible, suck and feel them. He missed Great tits!

I was turned on, so I opened my robe and gave him a show. In turn, after he sucked my tits hard, I gave him a blow job. So for the next two years, that was our morning routine. Ah, the memories!

Subone1Subone1about 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Very unique and erotic!

RangeExpanderRangeExpander11 months ago

Wow, this is so-o-o hot and so much fun! I love it! Thank you!

Beejay3Beejay38 months ago

Ohhh. Nice story! Sexually rewarding for both…love to meet up with her! Sounds exotic!

Thanks…

More??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...