Traffeck

Story Info
I was driving home from work on a Friday evening...
767 words
3.35
16.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving home from work on a Friday evening in December. Today hadn't been particularly busy, but I was still anticipating spending the holidays with my husband. He was finally home after a 5-month tour in Australia. I was glad to have him back with me.

What I saw when I entered the house took me by surprise and made me feel quite concerned. My husband was lying on the couch looking like he felt lethargic and nauseous. I made my way over to the couch and planted a kiss on his forehead, "Hi, honey! Are you alright?"

He sighed, cringing a bit, "Mah stomach's feelin' a bit off. Has been fer a few days now. I wonder if 'm comin' down wi' somethin,."

"When was the last time you went to the bathroom?"

His brow furrowed in thought, "Hmmmm...now that ye mention it, I haven't had a shit since Tuesday. Hah, no wonder 'm feelin' bad!"

My jaw dropped a bit. Three days without shitting? The poor fella's worse than I thought!

"Do you know if we have any laxatives?"

"We haven't."

"Oh yeah that's right. Hmmmm...man, I KNEW I should've picked up some Oatmeal Squares on my way home!"

Danni sat up, cringing with is hand on his abdomen, "I suppose it can wait until mornin," he closed his eyes and inhaled sleepily.

"I could try giving you a massage to help, uh, move things along," I offered awkwardly. These subjects were often hard to address.

"That sounds nice," He said, smiling at me lovingly. My heart skipped a beat as my lady region began to heat up. Not now, I thought to myself, Goodness, why am I always so aroused during moments like this?

We headed to the bedroom, holding hands as my vagina grew unsettlingly moist. Once there, Danni removed his clothes until he was in nothing but his boxer briefs. I was going to put on a nightgown, but decided I felt too fucking lazy to do so, so I decided to go to bed in my birthday suit. Danni seemed pleased by this, as he was lying in bed watching me.

"If there wasn't so much traffeck in mah colon, I'd be all over ye right now," he said with a wink.

I smiled, my eyes going starry, "We'll have plenty of time for that when everything is humming along," I slid into bed next to him. Determined to provide him with at least some relief, my hand moved along his abdomen.

As I began to apply slight pressure in an attempt to get things moving, Danni moaned and began to relax. My other hand stroked his hair as I planted soft kisses along his cheek, jaw, and forehead. It was hard to tell who was enjoying this more.

After a few minutes, I heard and all-too-familiar sound from underneath the covers. Danni opened his eyes suddenly and blushed, "Whoops," he smiled in embarrassment.

'"Well, at least something's moving finally," I said with a kindhearted smile and chuckled. He blushed again and also chuckled. I continued massaging, rubbing in small circles with a small amount of pressure. A few seconds later, Danni tensed up a bit.

"Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" I asked, briefly stopping.

"I just didn't want to...break wind again," he said awkwardly.

"Sweetheart, if you feel like you need to let something out, let it out," I kissed his cheek, "The goal here is for you to feel better, and if it means passing gas, then do so,"

Danni responded with another bout of wind, this time louder and longer. We giggled and I continued massaging.

Danni seemed to start feeling better as I rubbed his full intestines. That looked to be doing him a world of good. Then, it happened.

"Ah think ah need the toilet now," Danni said sitting up a bit.

"Oh good!" I stopped massaging and allowed him to get up. He entered the bathroom and closed the door.

While he was in there, I hoped and prayed for the best. It took about 10 minutes, but he finally came out. Unfortunately, he didn't look very relieved.

"Any luck?" I asked hopefully.

"Just a wee bet. Ah think we'll need to get some Taco Bell tomorrow," he said with a chuckle. He got into bed and kissed me goodnight. As we both drifted off to sleep, I was irritated by how fucking horny I still was? What kind of freak am I, getting off on my poor, constipated husband? What does this mean? Why do I feel this way? Fucking why?