Tragedy Strikes Here

Story Info
She's attacked & stalked by her evil boss.
4.5k words
3.21
45.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa, a stunning blond of thirty years of age, divorced with two small children, she works in a truck stop, her hour glass figure compliments the pink and white waitresses' uniform with her even tan, her hair pulled up into a pony tail the men watch her every step in her white sneakers as she hustles to serve these hungry truckers their food. Her crystal blue eyes sparkle as much as her smile when she speaks.

Leona a tall, thin, brunette, with big brown eyes, shares a mobile home with Melissa. "Did you finish that movie last night?" She asked pouring coffee into the trucker's cup that was sneaking a peak at her small breast under her uniform fantasizing about her licking his hardened shaft slowly around the head and down the shaft.

Melissa stands behind the counter listening to the sound of clanking dishes, people talking and laughing, she wished she could wiggle her nose and her troubles would be over with. "I tried to, but I ended up falling to sleep on the couch." She told her watching the trucker's hand moving over his crotch as he watched Leona, weirdo. She thought to herself.

Leona smiled at Melissa when she realized what she was looking at. "How do you like it?" she asked the trucker who was ready to explode his juices in front of God and everyone around him. His erection suddenly left as he thought he was caught jacking off discreetly in front of the whole truck stop.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Why your breakfast silly." She asked smiling at him knowing she had ruined his fun for him.

Damned bitch. He thought to him self. "Fine. It's fine." He said in an agitated voice and then he left abruptly.

"Wonder if it was something I said?" she asked Melissa who was laughing at the frustrated trucker.

"Po thang, the old mean waitress ruined his oozing all over himself." She told Leona teasingly. Leona smiled wickedly at Melissa running her tongue slowly over her lips. "He can't touch this, want too?" She asked laughingly.

"You tease you wicked wench." Melissa said as she sat a plate in front of a huge trucker with long black hair, a beard, wearing a white shirt, jeans, a brown leather belt with the words *kick ass* on the back, he wore black western boots.

"You two ladies can use the bed in my rig, Want too? "He asked playfully. Melissa leaned over the counter exposing her cleavage to him.

"Maybe some other time and you can watch." She told him touching his beard.

"All right you two whores get back to work." Mike their boss yelled from the kitchen as he had been listening and watching Melissa's ass as she bent over the counter. He smiled wishing his wife had to leave for the week end so he could get Melissa to come over to make his bed with him still in it. Mike had just turned fifty – five years old, he was short, over weight, with black receding hair, he always looked sweaty. He wiped his hands on the white apron he wore over his white T – shirt and black checkered chef pants that he wore his black dress shoes with. He smiled as he had thoughts of him inside her plump rounded ass. "Man is it hot in here." He said wiping the sweat off of his brow.

Melissa's heart began to race when she saw the big yellow rig pull into the parking lot. Her hands began to shake when she saw Jeff climbing down from the cab; he looked delicious dressed in a black muscle shirt, black tight jeans, a black leather belt with a wide silver belt buckle with a naked woman engraved into it, black shiny boots with silver cleats. His long black hair flowed freely in the breeze; he was very muscular built with a six-foot four frame. Melissa felt butterflies in her stomach. Oh God he's so hot. She thought to her self.

"Morning darling." He said sitting down in front of her.

"Morning Hon., what can I get for you?" she asked looking into his pitch black eyes.

"Why shoot little lady, I'll take you to go." He told her smiling like a shy little boy.

"Watch it or I'll pack myself up right now." She told him pouring coffee into his cup hoping her hand would not start shaking.

"What you haven't started climbing into that to go bag?" he asked her smiling so charmingly at her melting her heart even more.

Melissa tried to keep her cool, but she had fallen in love with him the first time she laid eyes on him." I tried, but the Dern thing ripped." She told him putting her hands on hips laughing.

"I am staying in town for a few days, want to see a movie?" he asked her. Her heart sank thinking of class tonight. "What time do you want to pick her up?" Leona asked him butting into their conversation. He smiled at Leona. "Well. Seven?" he asked.

"Seven, it's a date." Leona told him.

The rest of the day Melissa was so nervous thinking about their date tonight. When five o'clock came they both hurried out of the diner and home to their two bedroom mobile home, they shared together in the country. Melissa picked a red silk halter dress that fit tight to her waist then flared out too just above her knees, a red six inches spiked heels that wrapped around her ankle, a red lace thong, she carefully shaved her tanned legs and bikini line. She stood naked in front of the mirror looking at her body that was evenly tanned from her and Leona tanning in the nude outside by their small wading pool." Not bad for thirty, with two kids." She said with both hands on her breast.

Melissa carefully applied her make up, she wore her long blond hair down and parted on the side, she looked gorgeous when she had placed the small red earrings on her ears and sprayed her favorite perfume on when the door bell rang. "The boy is early." She said smiling as she looked at her watch and thankful that her ex husband had the kids for the week end. She heard yelling coming from the front room, but it sounded like Mike's voice; there was a loud thud then silence. Her heart pounded in her chest as she quickly ran to see what had happened when she saw Mike dragging Leona's body into the mobile home so he could shut and lock the door.

"Melissa......." He said dropping Leona's unconscious body on the ground and lunged at Melissa.

Melissa ran to her room with Mike just inches from her. Melissa tried shutting the door but he over powered the door. "What is wrong with you?" she asked backing up into the room.

"You know what I want, what I have wanted from the start! You as my whore. Now if you think some hot shot truck driver is going to come and get that ass of yours! Fuck you bitch; I pay you extra money as an investment into what I am going to be fucking!" He yelled with his veins popping out of his head.

He had her pinned up against the wall with his body against hers, his hands ran up her thighs under her dress, he squeezed her ass checks as he kissed her cleavage. He placed his hand into her thong finding she was wet, in his mind she was returning his kisses hot and passionately.

"You're a freak." He told her taking his hard erection out of his pants. He turned her around so she was facing the wall and entered her anally. He became like an animal, as he pleasured him self with her body. When he was done, she dropped to the ground, he couldn't understand why she was crying.

"You wanted it just like I did Melissa." He said pulling her up off the ground. "I better not hear any differently either Melissa, it would be a shame if something happened to your kids and friend out there." He told her then kissed her good bye.

Melissa fell to the ground crying, she could not believe he raped her, he actually believed she wanted him. "Oh help me please." She cried when she heard someone coming down the hall way. Leona came into the room with her mouth all bloody from him punching her in the mouth. "Oh I am so sorry Melissa." She said dropping to her knees holding her friend in her arms.

Melissa cried hysterically. "He thinks I liked it as much as he did! He hurt me Leona. Oh God what I am going to do? She asked crying into Leona's arms.

"We're going to go to the police that is what we are going to do." She told her helping her to her feet.

Melissa began shaking her head. "No, he threatened the kids and you, no I won't go and put my babies at risk." She said crying.

They heard Jeff pull up in a white car." Oh no what are we going to do?" she asked looking at Leona through her tears.

"Go wash up, hurry I'll keep him busy." She said pushing Melissa out of the way.

Melissa hurriedly showered and reapplied her make up, she changed into a long white summer dress, with white lace thongs and matching bra. White heels and removed the only red earring left on her ears. She looked beautiful, but she had a sadness within her eyes now instead of a sparkle.

At the restaurant Jeff noticed the sadness about this lady he had come quite smitten with. "Penny for your thoughts Pretty Lady." He said as they sat in the dimly lit restaurant sipping red wine.

She tried controlling the tears building up in her eyes." I am not thinking about anything." She told him. "I really have a horrible head ache, could we go?" she asked him wanting to go home and shower again.

The ride home was quiet; she kept reenacting the rape over and over in her mind. I hate him; he is going to pay for this. She thought to her self as they drove into the dark country night, She watched the lightening bugs dancing in the woods.

A week had gone by since Mike raped Melissa, both women had not returned to work and their jobs had been filled with two other waitresses that Mike was now sleeping with. Melissa and Leona began to follow him, filming him on their cam corder. They had followed him one evening to a motel where they filmed him and his new waitress having sex in the pool.

"We got him now." Melissa told Leona as they called the police on the two lovers in the pool.

Melissa and Leona filmed Mike being arrested with his Mistress butt naked. The women stepped out from the room they had rented next to his, his mouth dropped when he saw them filming him. "What the hell?" he asked as the police led him away. "What are you two bitches up too?" he asked Leona when they walked passed the police car with him in it.

They waved as they were still filming him. Melissa made a horrible face at him. "Put your clothes on ass hole." Melissa told him walking past him.

Melissa and Leona showed Mike's wife the tape of her husband and told her of the rape he committed on Melissa. Maryann was a large woman of two hundred pounds, she was only five feet tall, with brown curly hair and brown eyes, she wore a lose fitting dress and brown penny loafers. Maryann cried at first watching the tape then went suddenly quiet when Mike walked into their home and saw his wife of twenty-two years with Melissa and Leona. Mike's face went beet red. He gritted his teeth." I am going to kill you!" he yelled lunging at them and landing on top of Melissa strangling her, and suddenly everything became black and silent. The next morning at the diner Leona was waiting on customers as normal when Jeff came strolling into the diner looking around for Melissa, but he did not see her anywhere around.

"Where is Melissa?" Jeff asked as he sat down at the counter.

Leona smiled at him. "She is cooking now." She said pointing back at the kitchen where Melissa was flipping eggs.

"Morning Pretty Lady." He told her. "Hey where is Mike at?" he asked wondering why she was cooking.

"Hi hon. I guess Mike got more involved in his food then he liked and had a nasty accident. He won't be back." She said as she lifted the lid to the large pan of stew she was cooking. I hope this isn't too bitter or tough." She said laughing to her self.

Jeff looked at Melissa smiling at her. "I have moved here, wonder if there's a chance of a Pretty Lady going with me to dinner tonight?" he asked almost holding his breath for her answer.

Melissa looked at him remembering the rape. She smiled at him. "I think the odds are very good." She told him getting another order out.

Three months had gone by since Mike's disappearance, Melissa and Jeff had become a steady couple and were even talking about marriage, Leona was working late at the diner when Maryann came in to see her. She seemed nervous.

"Something wrong Maryann?" she asked seeing how jittery she was.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen Leona." She told her looking out at the parking lot.

"Like what?" Leona asked her.

"I am scared just like I use to be before, well you know Mike left." She said to finger a napkin.

"You know he won't be coming back Maryann. He can't." She told her patting her hand.

"I know I am just being silly." She said smiling." Well I am going to go home and I will see you tomorrow." She told Leona.

Leona poured her self a cup of coffee when she felt a cold chill go through her body. "Oh something evil crossed my path." She said watching Maryann walk across the parking lot when suddenly she heard her screaming and an eighteen wheeler crushed her and never stopped. Leona was screaming as people were running to Maryann's crumpled body laying on the ground. Leona ran from the diner and to Maryann. She took her in her arms when Maryann opened her eyes.

"He's going to get us." She told her as a tear fell from her eye.

"No, it was a horrible accident. You'll be all right." She told her pushing the woman's bloody hair out of her face.

"I am so cold." She said then closed her eyes taking her last breath.

Leona began crying and rocking back and forth. "No don't go, please. Maryann don't go!" she cried holding her tightly until the ambulance and police arrived.

Melissa arrived as they were taking Maryann's body to the morgue." What the hell happened Leona?" she asked her taking her into her arms.

Leona was crying hysterically. "She said he was going to get us." She cried into Melissa's arms.

Melissa looked at Leona strangely. "Who is going to get us?" she asked Leona.

Leona became hysterical breaking away from Melissa. "Mike! That's who is coming for us!" She said looking all around her like a scared animal. "Oh God we're going to die!" she cried falling to the ground.

Melissa knelt down beside her." He's gone, remember?" she asked her friend.

"He's back! He ran her down tonight!" she cried watching the eighteen wheeler sitting off in the darkness with the lights turned off.

Melissa grabbed her by her chin. "Listen to me, there is no way in hell he is back and you know it." She told her. "Pull your self together Leona." She told her helping her off the ground.

Melissa took Leona home after locking up the diner. She laid in her bed. She could hear Leona sobbing in her room. He hasn't come back. He can't. She thought to her self. She finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Leona was still upset. "Before she died, she told me she was scared." Leona told her holding her coffee cup with both hands as they sat at the kitchen table. "I am scared Melissa." She told her with tears filling her swollen eyes.

Melissa looked at Leona. "Come on get dressed I will prove to you he isn't coming back." She told her going into her room and changing into a pair of loose-fitting blue jeans that had wide legged bell bottoms, a purple T – shirt that exposed her midriff, a pair of white sneakers, her blond hair she pulled up into a pony tail.

Leona wore a pair of black sweat pants and a long white baggy T Shirt with white sneakers. The women left to go to where Mike was. They pulled in front of the diner, the blood of Maryann had not been cleaned away, and I'll have to call someone to come clean it up. Melissa thought to her self.

They walked slowly into the diner, Melissa looked around remembering the night the three of them had put Mike in here, and they struggled carrying his body into the freezer wrapped in a large oriental rug.

Leona and Melissa stood at the small freezer compartment, Melissa with shaky hands unlocked the pad lock on the freezer and there was Mike's lifeless body with the bullet hole in the side of his temple where Maryann had shot him as he strangled Melissa. "See he isn't coming back." She told Leona.

Melissa locked the pad lock on the freezer, Leona made coffee while Melissa called to have someone to come clean the blood off the ground in the parking lot. The diner would remain closed from this day forward.

A month had gone by and Leona had calmed down since Maryann's death. Leona and Melissa became worried when Maryann's son by a previous marriage reopened the truck stop. They felt sure they were going to prison. Both women had jobs at a local truck stop when Maryann's son Ben came to see them at their house.

Ben became interested in Leona when he saw her. "I just wanted to let you know I cleaned out the freezers getting rid of all the rotten meat, you can come back to work there if you would like to." He told them unable to take his eyes of blue off Leona.

Leona felt the same attraction to him. He must be in his forty's Leona thought to her self as she looked at how firm his body was, he was six feet tall, thin but muscularly built, his hair was brown and curly like his mother's." We'll start tomorrow." Leona told him with an ear to ear smile.

Melissa and Leona began working with Ben, three months had gone by when Melissa and Jeff had set a date to be married September 12th at seven p.m. in the gazebo in the center of town. All the towns people. Truckers from all over were invited to witness their union as Husband and wife.

September twelfth, 2003 had finally arrived, Melissa was nervous for today she would become Jeff's wife. Her gown was a duplicate of Princess Di, her children, Andy Melissa's five-year-old son wore a small white tux identical to Jeff's and Mandy wore a light pink frilly dress, with light pink gloves and black patten shoes. Leona wore a lavender gown similar to the design of Cinderella's, a horse and carriage arrived with Melissa, Leona and her children whose golden hair shined under the sun light. Jeff and Ben waited at the gazebo watching the children walking up to the gazebo tossing rose petals from side to side, then Leona followed them and finally Melissa was helped from the carriage by her coachman dressed in a black tux and top hat, he walked her to the gazebo. The high school band played here comes the bride; during the ceremony they played *I wanna know* softly by KC & JO. Melissa looked lovingly into Jeff's eyes. The preacher announced they were husband and wife. They walked slowly toward the carriage when Jeff fell to his knees; he had been struck through his heart by a bow and arrow. Melissa began screaming, Leona and Ben grabbed the children seeking safety for them, and people were surrounding Melissa and Jeff. Melissa dropped to her knees holding her husband in her arms. "Please don't leave me." She cried kissing his forehead.

"I will always be watching over you Pretty Lady." He told her taking his last breath.

Melissa held his lifeless body in her arms. "Jeff! No! Come back! Please Jeff!" she cried to him as his blood soaked into her wedding gown. The police had to pry her away from his body so they could remove him. Jeff's family helped her and the kid's home. The doctor had to sedate Melissa and Jeff's mother.

At his funeral there were truckers in their rigs with their lights on saying good bye to Jeff, his coffin with his body in it was delivered in his rig driven by his older brother for Jeff's last run. Melissa cried seeing the big yellow rig for the last time with Jeff in it. Leona tried to comfort the children as they watched his body in his casket being carried by his friends and two brothers. The preacher who married them was also servicing his funeral. "We're all gathered here to see Jeff off on his last road trip from here to heaven, leaving behind his new bride Melissa and there two children, Andy and Mandy, His mother Pearl and two Brothers Bobby and Tom. We're going to miss Jeff but rejoice in knowing he is on a new adventure." He told the crowd watching the casket being lowered into the ground and all the rigs began blowing their horns at the exact moment.

12