Trailing Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

"What the hell?" he gasped, rising up on his elbows to stare down at her. Tears were trickling down her cheeks, and her eyes were full of pain and alarm. "You're a virgin?"

Selena gave a small nod, afraid to move. The rending pain inside her was gradually fading to a dull, warm ache, and she was keenly aware of every inch of his fullness deeply seated within her. The feeling of being so filled when she had never felt empty before was entirely new and somewhat frightening. "Well, I was," she whispered, giving him a trembling smile.

Liam remained perfectly still as he gazed at her in amazement. "But I thought your stepfather raped you?"

Selena closed her eyes, realizing that he had misunderstood, and she shook her head. Opening her eyes, she looked at him once more. "He tried to, but my mother stopped him before he could finish the deed."

Liam stroked her face, tucking a stray curl behind one ear. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I didn't know or I would have been gentle with you. I should have taken more time." He wasn't sure what to do. He was afraid to withdraw, thinking it might cause her even more pain. Instead, he bent to kiss her, and this time, his lips were as light as thistledown on hers. "I promise it won't hurt any more. Trust me."

"I do," she sighed. Her eyes conveyed her faith as she stared up at him.

He groaned and kissed her again, using his lips to rekindle her desire until he felt her relax beneath him. He'd never made love to a virgin before, so he was working purely on instinct. He sensed that unless he went slowly, giving her time to stretch and adjust, he would ruin it for her. He battled against his own body's urgency as he took that time, stroking her hips with strong fingers and trailing hot kisses down her neck and along her shoulders. Holding himself rigidly immobile inside her, he kissed her breasts, laving their sensitive tips with his moist, hot tongue as she moaned softly beneath him.

When he felt her thighs fall open once more, he began to move cautiously within her. He drew back to gauge her reaction as his strokes began slowly and gradually grew stronger and deeper. He felt a profound sense of satisfaction as he watched her expression change from tense apprehension to glorious wonder. He closed his eyes, reveling in the slick, velvety heat of her as she answered his strokes with growing enthusiasm.

"Bend your knees, sweetheart," he whispered near her ear.

She eagerly complied, and he sank even deeper into her scalding sheath. She was so tight and hot that he almost lost control, but he was determined to bring her to fulfillment before he sought his own pleasure. He returned his attention to her breasts, lavishing them with moist kisses and using his whiskers to abrade their sensitive peaks. Selena moaned and clenched her pussy around him, using her legs to urge him even deeper.

She felt the tension in her belly winding tighter and tighter until she couldn't stand it. All at once, she buried her face against Liam's neck and raked her nails along his back, managing to muffle her scream.

For several moments, she floated, feeling weightless and boneless, and when she finally opened her eyes, she saw Liam watching her intently. He gave her a rakish grin full of masculine pride that he had managed to bring her pleasure even though it was her first time. He kissed her, savoring the feel of her breasts against his chest as he began to move once more. She had been so intently focused on her own pleasure that she was surprised to feel him still inside her and still fully engorged. Realizing that he had held off his own release, she began to answer his strokes, eager to appease his lust.

Selena was amazed to feel her body responding to his touch again when just moments before, she had felt so fully sated. Their coupling became almost frantic, as each of them struggled to get that last bit closer to the other. Ecstasy burst upon them in unison, and with one final stroke, they flung themselves over the brink, clinging to each other as they drifted into the void.

It seemed like a long time later before Liam roused enough to withdraw from her and roll onto his back. He drew her once more into the crook of his arm, and Selena sighed as she felt his racing heartbeat gradually slowing beneath her palm. He nuzzled her hair, breathing in her heady fragrance, and for the first time in weeks, he felt completely relaxed.

The novelty of having brought her sexual pleasure for the first time filled him with a possessive satisfaction. Always before, he had restricted himself to indulging with prostitutes, having no other acceptable outlet for his sexual appetites. An honorable man could never seduce a young, unmarried woman, and since Liam had never before been tempted to take a wife, he had had no other choice except for strict celibacy. Knowing that he was the first man, no the only man who would ever make love with Selena filled him with joy. He glanced out to see that the sky was not quite beginning to lighten on the horizon.

"Good morning," he murmured, kissing her hair.

His low voice rumbled in Selena's ear, and she smiled as she rose on an elbow to look down at him. "Good morning." She bent to kiss him on the lips, her hair falling down to brush his shoulders. "That was . . . unbelievable," she breathed. Her expression was one of amazement, a woman whose eyes were only now being opened to the possibilities.

Liam caressed her hip, giving her a wicked grin. "I hoped you would enjoy it." He gave a rueful laugh. "I don't think you can understand just what a relief it was for me. I've been dying to have you for weeks."

"Are you sorry?" she asked, smiling down at him.

Liam gave her a questioning frown. He was genuinely confused by the question. "Why would I be sorry?"

Selena's smile turned to a teasing grin. "Now you're stuck with me as your wife."

Liam felt his love for her well up inside, and he was aware of a sense of complete satisfaction with this most recent turn of events. He reached down to grasp her bottom and lifted her until she was lying atop him as he took in her appearance.

Her hair was like liquid silk falling softly around her face. Her lips were red and slightly swollen from his kisses, and her breasts were tinged with pink where he had scraped them with his whiskers. He had finally taken a wife, and he had done so knowingly, willingly, eagerly.

He grinned up at her. "Well, you are pretty hard to deal with, but I guess I'll just have to get used to the idea, Mrs. McKenzie."

Selena bent to kiss him, and her smile was full of feminine smugness when she rose up once more. "You surely will, husband, because now, you're all mine." The possessive gleam in her eyes took his breath away.

She started to rise from the bed, but Liam clasped his arms around her pulling her down against his side. "We still have an hour or so before we have to get up. Try to get some rest."

Selena snuggled her head on his shoulder, and within minutes, she was asleep. Liam smiled, loving the sense of contentment he felt as he held her. All the tensions and fears of the past weeks melted away, and he basked in peaceful relaxation.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers