Train Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought did peak some interest and you found your gaze wandering over to her for a moment too long.

"Hey...she'll catch you red handed!" I tease, making you blush in return.

"Besides...how would you feel if I wondered what was under your clothes?" I asked boldly and laughed, covering my smile up with a hand, but my eyes twinkling with wickedness.

***

Matt:

I laugh and switch my gaze from the petite leather wearing brunette to the woman right next to me. She really does have some particular sexy sparkiness to her, I find myself thinking.

Out loud I find myself saying, "Well, you're the one with the special power. How about you tell me what I'm wearing under my clothes."

She squeals with laugher, strifling it slightly too late to stop a few heads turning round to look in our direction.

"I can't possibly," she says, "That would be too..."

"Too rude?" I interrupt, "Well maybe. Either way we both know perfectly well that that is what you are thinking about at the moment."

***

Sarah:

I flush a bit more, not able to stop my smiling. This was fun and he had hit the nail on the head! I couldn't believe I was doing this and we were complete strangers! "Okay...well, I'll guess for you if you guess for me..." I say, licking my lips.

He nods in agreement, noticing one man's particular stare and give a quick glance down as to where his eyes have strayed. Low and behold, my stocking top was showing again. With a grin he looks back at me, leaning forward. By instinct, I almost lean back away, but he coaxs me back, his lips reaching my ear. "Don't look now, but you have an admirer."

I pause, whispering back. "Really?"

His breath tickles me ear and neck, making me shiver. "Yes."

"Oh...well, should we hush and behave?"

***

Matt:

"I'm almost certain we should," I reply, "There are laws against this kind of thing, unspoke rules or train etiquette. Thou shouldn't never speculate about your fellow traveller's underwear."

We look at each other, faces close, holding a moment of mock serious for a moment before breaking out laughing again.

Just then the train pulls into another station, and the man with wandering eyes shuffles off down the carriage, although not before glancing down again at her legs. Most people are staying on board, however, and what with more people getting on it is now very busy. Every seat is occupied and there are people standing in the passage ways.

In the general hub-bub I take the opportunity to lean close to her ear and whisper. "Well I already know about the black stockings," She giggles, "and I've seen rather more of the garter than maybe I should," That brings a small hit on the arm, "and I'd only be guessing but I would say it would be matching black knickers, little lacy but not too much, and a black bra with too many frills and just enough oomph to give you a seductive hint of cleavage."

I slip this last bit out between my unbelieving lips, god, what I'm I saying! I blush bright red as I lean back. "Now your turn," I add as the train moves off again.

***

Sarah:

"Well," I pause, trying to gain some composure. I look around, tugging at my skirt as I lean forward to whisper back. "I haven't seen you stand, but I'm pretty sure you're not wearing stockings."

I giggle a little as he makes a choaking sound and shakes his head. "But I would venture that you're perhaps into boxer briefs...something that holds all your bits together, but has a little more sex appeal to your generic undies. And..."

I pause, leaning just a tad closer still so that he can catch the scent of my perfume...a delicate vanilla scent. "Today I will venture that you're wearing black...although I could be completly wrong and you're into thongs!"

I laugh and pull back, avoiding eye contact with other curious passengers.

***

Matt:

In order to avoid being overheard we're now almost whispering into each other's ears, leaning right up close so that our bodies brush up against each other just a little more each time. This time when I lean in my nose brushes against her hair and I can smell the warmth from her neck and skin.

"Well," I say, "will we ever find out if our guess work is correct?"

She laughs, "We could just answer the question."

"We could. Although how would I know if you are telling the truth. You could secretly be wearing big gray granny knickers."

She pulls back a little and says in a mock challenging voice, "Do I look like the kind of gal who wears granny knickers?"

This catches the ears of a few people around us, earning a few stares and making that pink glow return to her face.

I put my finger to my lips, pretending to shhh her into silence. I gesture for her to lean closer to me again. "You look very attractive when you blush."

***

Sarah:

I turn a brighter shade at his words...this was unbelievable! "Thank you. I suppose." I say, wishing it was a few degrees cooler, but with all the bodies around us, the place was only getting warmer.

Leaning into him, I continue. "I think we're giving people too much of a show...Some aren't very appreciative, while others...I think are liking this too much." I smother a giggle, pressing my lips against the side of his neck a minute. I couldn't believe I was being this open and friendly with a perfect stranger!

"Besides...how would I even begin to show you if you're right or wrong on the granny panties?"

***

Matt:

I move to speak, opening my mouth once, twice, but without any words coming out. It is like she has set me a dare. Will I rise to it, will I meet the challenge or is she testing me and if I say the right think this whole illusion will come crumbling down. So far it is as if we've been floating on some kind of bubble, where each time we push the conversation the other agrees to go there with them, even though it is far beyond the norms of decency. I lean close to her, the words bearly escaping from my lips...

***

Sarah:

"Well, we have a bit of an audience right now...don't you think?" His words come out huskier than before, telling me that he is feeling rather flustered and perhaps turned on by all of this fun we're having. I nod though, saying nothing. "I guess it's up to you if you'd like to show me."

"Here?" I whisper, my voice now trembling a little with excitement.

He nods and I pull away to stare into those eyes for moment, contemplating this new idea. I had already flashed my stockings and a little garter...at first without knowing it and then a little on purpose. But to flash my panties would be a bit trickier. Still, the dare was a good one...I had to admit.

I smile, "Very well..." I only wished I was wearing a shorter skirt! It would have been a lot easier!

As the train came to another stop, people began to shuffle out. I stood, as if to follow, letting a few people pass me by before settling into a seat opposite his.

***

Matt:

I'm momentarily taken aback as she stands, taking the opportunity from people moving about to grab a seat facing me but across an aisle. The train is still absolutely full, new people replacing those who got off. Next to her an elderly man is gazing distractedly out of the window. Her old seat next to me is quickly filled by a skinny teenaged boy. He seems out of place on the train, the only person now not clearly a commuter. He is listening to headphones and doesn't glance at me.

As everybody settles down the trains starts to move. My eyes return to hers, what is she going to do?

***

Sarah:

I'm a little befuddled as the teenager sits next to you. This will be tricky. I smile again and he smiles back, wondering what my next move will be. Several people are standing around, most of them looking this way and that - no one down, no one directly at us. I wiggle a moment in my seat, testing the waters and slowly cross my legs. I raise my brows at him and lick my lips.

His eyes stray from my face to my legs. Slowly I uncross them and cross them again...waiting for just the perfect moment.

***

Matt:

Each time she crosses her legs her skirt rides that little bit higher up her thighs. On the third pass stocking tops are again visible, the patterned material curving around her thigh, the glimpse of white flesh just above.

My eyes switch from her legs back to her face. I catch her gaze and raise an eye brow, indicating I'm watching, enjoying, but also waiting and wondering.

I can't see the face of the boy next to me, he his pulled up a hood and seems to be deeply ingrossed in his music.

She uncrosses and crosses her legs again, inching the skirt up yet a little bit further. The constant moving irritates the elderly man next to her and glances briefly before looking back at the window.

***

Sarah:

I glance over at the gentleman and grin, looking back at my friend. He's oblivious and I'm not sure about the teen. His head is down and covered, his head bobbing a bit to the music, so I pay him no attention.

Taking a deep breath I watch my partners face carefully as I uncross my legs and part them slightly. Someone clears their throat and I quickly shut them, looking around. No one seems to be watching, so I ease them open a little more and watch him, giving him a look that clearly states 'So? Can you see?'

***

Matt:

I meet her glance and then let my eyes travel down her body. The skirt has now moved up so that the stocking tops on both legs are showing.

She eases her shapely legs slightly further apart, so they stretch the skirt tight across her thighs. Her legs, encased in black nylon, now frame a tunnel between her thighs, exposing a glimpse of pink thigh and black, silky knickers.

I look back up at her and raise an eyebrow.

***

Sarah:

I hold back a chuckle and let my eyes follow down his body in return to his crotch, then back up again with a wink. As discreetly as possible, I slide my skirt back down and give him a wink. There isn't any way to talk, so we just exchange looks, wondering what the next step will be.

***

Matt:

As she slips the skirt back down along her legs I suddenly notice that the boy next to me is looking more alert. I guess previously my attention had been fixed on the show before me, but now I realise that his had been as well. He has pushed back his hood and is clearly staring at her.

The train is now speeding through suburbs and built up areas and for a moment none of us move. The boy, he must be about 18, maybe 20, is skinny, with poor acne covered skin and slightly skank looking hair. He's a feeble catch but clearly can't quite believe his luck that this well-dressed woman has just flashed her knickers at him, or so he believes. He tries a wink, which comes out more as a grimace. Then tries mouthing something at her, from where I sit I can't tell what it is.

***

Sarah:

I catch the boys movement and look at him, a red flush spreading over my face - not just a blush - but clear embarrassement. What have I done?! I wonder what he's trying to say and really can't make it out. I look at my friend, mortified and unsure of what to say or do. The boy leans forward a little and I find myself leaning back. Shit! What to do now?!

The train jerks a little, moving bodies this way and that. He grabs onto the seat handle and keeps on staring, giving me a little nod and a smile. I try to smile back, but fail. Without too much thought as to my actions, I suddenly stand and come towards my partner. With hand out, he automatically grabs mine and I give him a little tug. We both stand. We both fumble a moment with our belongings. I hear the boy protest, but it's too late. I'm already leading us out of this car.

The automatic doors hiss open and then shut behind us. "Oh my god! I can't believe he saw that!?" I exclaim.

"See what you made me do!?" I laugh, turning to him as we stand a moment in a wobbly section between cars. "I don't know about you...but I think we need another seat...or..."

I grin, feeling wicked once again, "Perhaps you'd like to give me a show..."

***

Matt:

We're now standing in the vestibul end of the carriage. It is crowded here too, all the seats are full so there are lots of people standing, their briefcases wedged between their knees, hands reaching out to brace themselves against grab rails. When she speaks she reaches out to my shoulder, making me lean down towards her so that she may whisper in my ear.

"I don't know if we can get any seats," I reply, "And how on earth can I give you a show? It's not like I'm wearing a skirt I can hitch up."

"Awe, damnit," She replies. "You're not going to have got me flashing my panties at acne covered boys and get off Scot free yourself."

"Oh, I'll do anything you asked," I pause, "within reason, but there just is no privacy here."

"How long till London?"

I look at my watch, "15 minutes I think."

"OK," she says, "well if you won't give me a show you'll just have to let me feel what your underpants are like."

I don't speak for a moment, feeling her eyes on me as she studies my response. There is a smile, or is it a smirk playing on her lips, her eyes are twinkling with enjoyment.

"What? Here? Now?" I stutter under my breath.

"Sure." She replies teasingly, "Just edge a little closer to me, nobody will notice."

I glance around. Everybody is absorbed in their own thing. I move a little closer, turning my body so that I stand against one wall and close up against her so that she blocks any view from the other side. We're very close now, I can feel her body pressing against mine. I reach out to brace myself against a handrail.

"Ok." I say.

***

Sarah:

I smile up at him, casually flipping an arm around his back and gently caressing him. Slowly, carefully, I slip my hand under his suit jacket and give his back a little scratch through the shirt he is wearing, giving him a playful wink.

"Relax..." I whisper, "This won't hurt a bit." I stiffle a giggle and gently finger the waist of his slacks, wiggling my digits inside.

Someone coughs and I feel him jerk, making me clear my throat to hold back a laugh. "Shhh..."

I whisper and gently slip a hand down the back of his pants. It's a tight fit, but I manage to slip my hand down over the slope of his ass.

***

Matt:

I feel my trousers tighten around my waist and then her hand travelling down over the curve of my arse. For a moment I wonder what is visible from behind, does my jacket cover her hand or is it really noticable... I then forget all thoughts of this as I feel her fingers tighten around my buttock cheeks, squeezing them, digging nails in slightly and testing the firmness of my butt and the nature of my underpants.

"Hmmm," she purrs out, "can't tell the colour with my fingers but feels like you're wearing nice figure hugging briefs." She squeezes again and then slowly draws her hand out again.

"Of course," she adds, whispering under her breath right into my ear, "what I really need to do is unzip your fly and feel the seams down the front. That would tell me all sorts of things."

***

Sarah:

He groaned softly, closing his eyes at the thought, only to open them and meet my gaze. His eyes had darkened with obvious lust...oh yes, I had really stirred things up! The powerful feeling of knowing that he desired me left my panties extra damp with anticipation. If only we had more time...would he take a chance and do something out of sorts and risky in this train? I wondered with a secret smile as we leaned closer into each other.

"This trip has gone too fast..." I whisper, flicking my tongue out to caress his ear lobe.

"If this continues, I might be late for my interview."

Oh this was much more fun than some boring interview! I concluded as the train began to slow. I felt a pang of disappointment...wanting so much more. Still, the train came to a stop and people began to bustle. Caught up in the hustle, he grabs my hand and pull me along as people begin to step out onto the platform. We look like an ordinary couple, as he holds my hand and tugs me along. I'm wondering now, what he had in mind.

***

Matt:

It is King's Cross Station and the platform and station concourse are really packed. Everybody is pushing and rushing and hurrying this way and that, paying little attention to everything that is going on around them. It is one of those places that is absolutely anonymous and so busy that you almost feel like you're alone.

Clutching each other's hand we get carried down the platform by the hurd of commuters. When we reach the main concourse the rush thins out a little and we step into a quieter spot beside an advertising board. We're both breathing heavily, flushed with excitement. For the first time we're in a place where the level of noise and bustle means we can talk openly and normally. But for a moment neither of us can think of anything to say.

"How long till your interview?" I ask.

She looks at her watch, "An hour, but it will take me 30 mintues to get there." We pause, looking at each other,

"I can't go like this," she suddenly blurts out, "I sooo worked up, sooo fucking horny I'd be a complete mess."

I laugh, the sudden openness after hours of subtle (and not so subtle) flirting is a shock and a relief.

***

Sarah:

His laughter makes me smile. How did we come to this? Nothing like this has ever happened to me and yet here I stand, wet panties and all. "It's not so funny you know. How would you feel having to go to an interview with soggy panties?"

He laughs again, unable to stop grinning at the thought - as erotic as it was. "I think we best do something about this or I'll have to blame you for my failure to get a job. Then we wouldn't be able to be train buddies...that would be such a shame." I tease, stepping closer and leaning my body up against his.

His smile remains, but the laughter has died out as I press my breasts up against his chest and coyly run a hand between us to feel his hard on through your pants. "I think you may need a little help yourself..."

***

Matt:

I feel her hand run down over my thigh and between my legs, pushing lightly against me as she do so, and the pressure emphasises my aroused, sensitive state.

"You mean if you get the job you'll be on that train every morning?" I say.

She smiles, "That's right, think we'd be able to cope?"

"Not sure, couldn't arrive at work in this state everyday."

She pushes harder against me, her breasts now pressing firmly against my chest. Lifting one leg slightly, hooking the calf around mine and pressing her thigh against mine. This lifts her skirt up along her leg, leaving open crotch pressing against me. Her hand presses more firmly against me, tracing and rub the length of my cock through the fabric of my trousers.

"That's what I mean," she says, "we've got to do something about it, or I'll explode."

She's looking up at me, her eyes dilating slightly with passion, lips glistening with moisture. I lean down to meet her lips with mine and we kiss for the first time, suddenly hungry and desperate for the feeling we press hard against each other's mouths, our tongues seeking each other out.

***

Sarah:

His kiss was hot and sweet, making me need so much more. The need, the cravings were intense, leaving us both a little breathless and spinning. His hands run down my back, pulling me close as his hips grind against mine. I moan into his mouth, pulling away slightly to catch a breath. "Tell me we can take care of this...or I'll be ruining a good pair of panties!"

***

Matt;

I look around with somewhat mounting desperation. The place is so busy, with people swarming all over the place. I feel my hearting starting to pump rapidly, a combination of slightly panicing about what we're going to do and the idea of what we're going to do. I don't even know her name and yet we seem entirely sure that the first possible place we can think of we're going to immediately start to fuck.