Train Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand runs down my groin again, squeezing and pressing hard against the bulge in my trousers.

I spot a row of doors over by one side of the staying and taking her by the hand again we start to run towards them. The first is for a waiting room, which is no good as it is full of people. Through the clear glass door of the second we can see a station officer chatting up a pretty young policewoman. The third door is locked. The four door opens when I turn the handle, it seems to be some kind of staff changing room, with lockers lining one side and a series of benches down the other. There's nobody there.

"Quickly," I say, "here."

***

Sarah:

I laugh a little, both excited as he pull me through the door. As soon as it shuts, we're on each other. Our mouths collide, opening instantly to suck in tongues and explore, tasing and teasing. His hands run over my body as I make short work of his belt, button and zipper, sliding his pants and underwear down in one quick stroke down. "Oh yes..." I moan, grasping a hold of his hard cock in my hand. He lets out a little grunt, his hands tugging my skirt up until it's bunch up over my hips. We have little time and both too worked up to care about formalities...this was going to be a quick, hot fuck, no questions asked!

Spinning me around, he pulls me close, his cock settled against my lower back and bottom. I gasp, arching and rubbing my ass against him. "Yes..." I hiss out, bending at the hips and propping my hands up against a locker. "Give it to me..."

***

Matt:

As she leans into the locker her hands slam against the grey steel doors, setting off a reverbertation around the room. I pay no heed as I look down at her round ass pushing back towards me. Her bum is framed by the black of her stockings, the white of her thighs running up to the curves of her bum and then the dark, black fabric of her panties. These, I notice, have pulled up into her crotch, making them semi transparent by her own juices, and are now clinging to the folds and shapes of her pussy.

I take all this in but pay it little heed, hooking my fingers over the waist band of her knickers and pulling them down to the floor. She gasps and steps out them, repositionings her legs slightly further apart and bending into the lockers again. Now, framed between her bare legs and the curve of her butt, is her cunt and labia curling open to reveal a pinkness glistening and wet.

I place one hand on the curve of her hips and step between her legs. My other hand holds my cock, guiding it so that its head is positioned over her cunt. We've skipped the introductions but had the foreplay over the last hour or so, now I just want to be inside her.

***

Sarah:

With one hand down between my legs, I guide him, hissing softly with pleasure the head of his cock pushes into me. He pauses, savoring the slick folds as they gently and firmly grip him.

"Oh god, yess...don't stop!" I moan out, tossing my head back. He doesn't say a word, only clamps a hand over my shoulder and holds onto me as he guides himself fully into my wanting slit.

I whimper, arching my back and pushing back against him. My fingers play over over my clit, sliding down to where we meet, caressing his cock as he pulls out and then shove himself back in with a satisfied grunt.

***

Matt:

I push harder against her, feeling the warm, wet embrace of her cunt around my cock as I penetrate deep inside. As I thrust forward my skin slaps against her thighs and buttocks and I force her body hard up against the lockers. She pushes back with her hands and arms, spreading her legs a little further apart, bracing herself against my thrusts and allowing my shaft to sink deeper into her pussy.

With each thrust she releases a moan, and I feel her hand down between her legs, rubbing against her clit and spreading her fingers around the shape of my cock as it forces her pussy apart.

***

Sarah:

This was hot! I had never experienced such a rush of pure pleasure and excitment as he plowed into me from behind. I could feel his cock pulsing and stretching my pussy as he fucked me hard, his own breath labored. I didn't care who heard or even saw at this point, I just wanted release!

Massaging my clit with the tips of my fingers, I squeezed his dick with my muscles, milking him as he thrust and withdrew again and again, his hands gripping my hips hard. We couldn't speak...just moaned and grunted.

I new the end was near...we were both too far gone to make this last. His fingers gripped me almost painfully as he pushed into my juice slit. I gasped, saying something, not sure what exactly as my brain seemed to be lost in a haze of bliss. My legs trembled, my back arching as I met his thrust for thrust, pushing back and then my pussy spasmed, making me scream, the sound raw as I lost myself.

From behind me, I hear him curse, frantically pumping into my milking pussy, the gush of my cum dripping over his cock and balls as he felt his own resistance give way.

***

Matt:

As I feel her body shiver and tremble I let my own orgasm flow, feeling a tremor run down my spine as I pressed hard against her and release a long spurt of cum deep inside her cunt. My mind blanks as the blood drains from my head, but I thrust again, all consideration for how hard I am pushing into her forgotten as I just want to release everything I have into her. My cock pulses, throbs, almost painfully, as another stream of cum floods her pussy.

I'm only just able to hold myself upright, clinging onto her, one hand digging into her shoulder, the other marking her butt with my finger nails.

***

Sarah:

With my head hanging down, I try to catch my breath, panting heavily from the sheer passion that we have both experienced. He is clinging to me, his legs trembling against mine and I do my best to stop myself from falling flat on my face. Ever so slow, I raise my upper body up, my muscles screaming in protest as I bend a knee and take a step forward.

He groans as his cock slides out of my pussy, cum dripping out of me and splattering on the cement floor beneath me. I grimace a little, feeling it run down my upper thigh into the tops of my stockings.

"Well..." I finally breath, "That was amazing."

I hear him chuckle a little as he fumbles with his pants and I retrieve my panties. There really is no use in putting them back on, so I use them to wipe myself as clean as possible and shove them into my coat pocket.

Turning to face him, I adjust my skirt, finding myself blushing again, stepping forward to help straighten his tie and shirt. "I hope we can do this again sometime..."

***

Matt:

I hitch my trousers back on properly and do up the fly and belt. Now we're facing each other gain I feel some how exposed and suddenly remember what strangers we are.

"Well, won' that depend on your getting the job," I say.

She laughs, "Yes, I guess, although the way I feel now I don't think that would be a problem. Feel on top of the world, feel like I could charm the birds from the trees."

I laugh too, that moment of formality immediately breaking again, this is why we hit it off so well in the first place. I reach forward and take her wet and crumbled knickers from her pocket, "Either that or you could give them a flash of what you've got up your skirt. Or of what you've not got, I should say."

"Maybe..." she smiles, "Say, I don't even know your name."

At that moment the door opens, bringing it with it all the sounds and smells of the busy station just outside. A group of railway workers walk into the room.

***

Sarah:

We both seem to tighten up as the workers walk in. Both burly men seem a bit shocked at seeing us in there and although we seem totally professional again, it seems a little odd that he would be standing there with my panties in his hand.

One of them cocks a brow and begins to grin, while the other looks a bit cross. "Oi! This is for workers only!" He states, his voice stern and loud.

"So sorry! Took a wrong turn somewhere." I quickly apologize, redder now than when we started! Grasping his free hand, I tug him along, trying to hide a giggle as we rush through the open door.

Outside, I start to laugh, "I really must go...I hate to, but if I don't, then I might not get the job after all."

"Absolutely" he says, suddenly weirdly formal again, but smiling with it. "Good luck!"

"Thank you." I reply and plant a soft kiss on his lips. "See you again soon."

With that, I turn and make my exit, vanishing in

the bustling crowd of passengers and leaving him standing there with my silky panties as a reminder of what we had just done.

As I disappear onto the underground I realise that we never exchanged numbers let alone names. Still, London's a small place, isn't it?