All Comments on 'Train Ride'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very, Very Nice!

My review title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent Work

The pacing was great... and I loved the way you described him following her... Her glancing over her shoulder at him...

VERY WELL WRITTEN INDEED!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding V&E story!

Absolutely one of the best I've had the pleasure of reading. Extremely well written, your descriptions were so compelling that I could fantasize that I was Ian walking along the street behind you and peeking up your skirt on the train. Wonderful, slow, erotic tease leading up to a really hot finish. Please write more V&E stories - you have a knack for it.

If you'd like to share stories, or maybe co-author a story with me, write to me at cameltoevideo@hotmail.com

samslamsamslamalmost 17 years ago
Another wonderful story!

Extremely well done! As with all of your stories, well paced, build up of sexual tension and vivid descriptions that put the reader right in the action. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Plain HOT!!! Eroticism at it's best.

A few typos but the story is terrific. Personally the type I like best. One I'd like to see myself in where many are just so outrageous as to not be believable. I mean there's only so much "tight butts", "36C boobs", let's see what else--o yes, "tanned body" that I can stomach. Well you get the drift. AND thank you in the future for not using "bro". You have some imagination. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Hot & Hard

What a turnon, always makes it better when there is a risk of getting caught. You are a very good writer.

Frees111Frees111almost 16 years ago
I wanna be that guy

What a lucky bastard!! i wanna be him!!

Artist1Artist1about 15 years ago
Well written, very erotic

When I was 18 or 19, I was seduced by another college student I met on the overnight train from Portland to Oakland. We didn't get naked and it wasn't as good as your story but she did give me a blow job in our seats while I held one of her large breasts with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other. There was a woman across the aisle from us who appeared to be sleeping. Thanks for reminding me of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

Brilliant story.. keep the good work up ...

helenjensen2helenjensen2about 14 years ago
you're the best

Nikki, for many years I have been reading your work. Always well paced, not to slow, not to fast and best of all possible. I had a similar experience in real with my girlfriend. This brought back very pleasant memories. You write beautifully.

You are my favorite author. Please keep it up.

Regards Sydney

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

amazing! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i love you!

haha but seriously you are the best author i have read in a long long time! xx

CassieKCassieKalmost 12 years ago
Who's for a train ride?

So fuckin erotic, it really set me thinkin how much excitement this scenario would give me. I'll keep looking at guys and other chicks on the bus and train and think of this story. Thanks Nikki.

Tang232Tang232over 11 years ago
Nice

WOW Nikki

Great story erotic, sensual fun

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i'm up for a train ride now?

Hope you continue this story. I'm up for a train ride now! White can I find a woman like Jane?

CACTUS462CACTUS462almost 11 years ago
love this scenerio

i often ride the train myself, im ALWAYS looking at girls and lady's wishing this would happen to me, i have even rub myself against a cpl ladys while being pack with commuters, 1 lady was bent over at the waist attending to her lil girl in the pram mmmmmmm

AmariaBlackAmariaBlackalmost 10 years ago
Great

I like the time you put into detailing this trip into pleasure. The scene, description and conclusion was exactly like my kind of fantasy. I hope you keep on writing.

taco1085taco1085about 9 years ago
bravo

wonderfully written, i enjoyed every bit of it... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantasy Fulfilled

I have fantasized of joining the metre high club forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A gripping read that I couldn't be put down until finished. One of the best erotic stories I've read on Literotica.

shepper22shepper22over 8 years ago
Nice

Great read and loved the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
METRE HIGH CLUB!!!! REALLY!!!! HOW CONTRIVED AND DERIVATIVE!!!!

blonde haired (blonde-haired)

ontot he train (onto the)

slip on (slip-on)

turn on (turn-on)

through is boxers (his)

close up (close-up)

very thing, very short (thin)

up and own (down)

Jane (-had) originally had filled

other-wise (otherwise)

join (joint )

work of (-the mechanism) (it)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The apex of Sensuality

Whew! I could hardly contain myself (probably your idea) reading your story. The pace was perfect, the heat gradually built up and you captured the feelings of both characters through the entire train ride. You really rose to new heights of prose and surely drew on some experience as it was as real as it could get. You should be writing all the time and use your amazing techniques in a wide array of scenarios. Your work must be read by others who could learn so much. You set high standards for other writers, but some will never be able to attain your quality. Just Rockin' mayflower dot pilgrim at the gee mail site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Pity these are only fantasies but they are beautiful things to dream about.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

wow....Nikki you are such a talent

brickman4brickman4about 3 years ago

This one ! This one right here !

Loved it .

Thank you .

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I'd forgotten about this story but I had read it a couple of times previously, alright there maybe one or two typo's but a well written story particularly with a tight scenario and characters is always a joy to return to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All the good stories have disappeared, and now they are either too vulgar and fast or never reach climax. For example, on asstr, in the 90's there was a good story of train ride of a girl in europe in a crowded train. The guy scissored her panties under a short skirt, snip and it snapped and he picked up. From there it goes on to reluct but still decent treatment, no vulgarity, minimal vulgarity is what people like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All the good stories have disappeared, and now they are either too vulgar and fast or never reach climax. For example, on asstr, in the 90's there was a good story of train ride of a girl in europe in a crowded train to meet uncles. The young boy scissored her panties under a short skirt, two cuts only, middle and side. snip and it snapped and he picked up. From there it goes on to reluct but still decent treatment, no vulgarity, minimal vulgarity is what people like.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 years ago

Mmmm if only I could get away with this……hehee good story as usual Nikki Darlin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Freaking hot Nikki. You’re the best. I’m so hard right now - Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mmmmmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...