Train Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,933 Followers

"I'd rather you didn't use your toe," she said, smiling at him.

"Oh, what would you suggest then?" Ian asked as his foot slipped from her panties. Jane adjusted them again, settling them back over her pussy, notably giving herself a rub on the pussy as she did so.

"Well you could always return the pleasure I gave you previously," she suggested. Ian looked at her sceptically.

"Here?"

"I dare you," she said, grinning. Ian glanced about the train again, making sure that everyone was settled in their seats, then slipped to the floor as Jane had done earlier. He had to sort of kneel sideways to get his face down level with her crotch and Jane lifted one leg, resting it across his back.

Ian was just about to pull the crotch of Jane's panties aside when he said to her, "How are you going to warn me if someone's coming given you're facing the back of the train?" Jane just grinned at him. "I think we should swap seats," he said.

Moments later, with Jane facing the other way, Ian pulled aside the fabric of her panties, getting his first close up view of her pussy. He lips were indeed completely devoid of hair, with a very thing, very short crop of pubic hair forming line just above her slit. There was already a sheen of moisture on her lips and a pearl-like drop of fluid nestled between them. Ian leaned in and licked his tongue up between her lips, bringing that pearl to his mouth, tasting her for the first time.

Jane moaned as he made contact with his tongue and kept her legs spread as he lapped at her again, his tongue tracing up and own her labia, pleasuring her. He took his time and licked every element of her, outside and inside her pussy, teasing at her clit, pushing his tongue pointedly within her, lapping along her. He flattened his tongue and thinned his tongue and worked it in and out and back and forth over and over again, Jane suppressing her desire to moan more audibly.

Ian felt Jane's hands on his head as he flicked his tongue back and forth over her clit before settling to rub against it firmly, small, precise movements. He was really getting into it when he felt Jane push his head back firmly.

"Company," she said quietly, clearly disappointed. Ian quickly sat back up on the seat, now occupying the one that Jane had originally had filled. Jane had her hand thrust firmly between her legs, holding her skirt down, but obviously applying pressure against her pussy at the same time.

A couple of young men made their way past them to the carriage beyond, each of them clearly taking the opportunity to admire Jane as they passed.

"God that was good," Jane said to Ian once they'd passed.

"Happy to have been of service," he grinned. Jane put her hands on his knees and then leaned across the intervening space, her lips meeting his and her tongue thrusting into his mouth.

Ian hadn't expected the kiss, but he welcomed it as he felt her full lips pressed against his. Jane's tongue twirled about his own and he responded in kind, duelling with her. Jane broke the kiss and sat back in the seat.

"I taste good on you," she said, smiling. Ian grinned.

"I bet you'd feel good on me too."

"Oh there's no bet there. I will most certainly feel good on you. But that's for later."

They swapped places again after a few moments and simply enjoyed the ride, swapping small talk and stories, occasionally teasing each other with their feet. As the sun set over the horizon, the train continued its journey, wending through the countryside, moving further from its point of departure and rapidly chewing up the miles to its destination.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" Ian asked Jane after an announcement over the PA informed them that the dining car was now serving meals.

"I'd love to," Jane said and they both made their way to eat. Following dinner, they returned to their seats. Gradually the other passengers settled to sleep, pillows and blankets becoming prevalent throughout the carriage.

Jane excused herself and told Ian that she needed to pee. Ian picked up his book and started reading. When Jane returned she sat back down and placed her feet either side of him. Instinctively, Ian glanced down at her crotch. He was surprised, but delighted to see that she now wore no underwear. He took some time admiring Jane's pussy.

"Now that's a delightful sight," he told her when he eventually managed to tear his gaze away.

"I thought you might like it," she said. Ian reached across to run his hands up Jane's thighs as he'd done with his foot earlier in the day. Jane spread her legs further and shifted forwards, enabling him access to begin caressing her pussy with his fingers. He ran them up and down her lips and gently between them, feeling the slickness of her slit. After several passes he pushed a finger firmly inside her pussy, drawing a moan of pleasure from her.

Ian worked his finger in and out, wiggling and sliding it before adding a second as he sat on the edge of his seat, Jane reclining in her own as she was pleasured.

Jane allowed him to finger her pussy for 15 minutes before saying to him, "Make me cum. I want to cum on the train Ian. Ian adjusted things slightly so that he had the first two fingers of his left hand slipping slowly in and out of her pussy and the thumb of his right rubbing over her clit.

"Fuck yes," he heard Jane whisper as he started rhythmically pleasuring her button of ecstasy. He focussed on keeping his movements firm and steady, listening for changes in Jane's breathing, for hints of what was working and stoking her fire.

Minutes later, he heard her breathing quicken as she panted and then her thighs were clamped together around his hands. Jane twitched and shuddered and her hands stilled his wrists in addition to the clamping of her thighs. For long moments she said nothing and held still before slowly releasing him and allowing him to withdraw.

Ian sat back, grinning. "Fuck that was good," Jane said to him a little later when she had recovered. "I so wanted to scream," she laughed, "but I thought that may have had us in a spot of bother. "

"Quite possibly," Ian said, laughing.

"So what about you, want to lose your first ever load on a train?" Jane asked him.

"You know, it wasn't part of the journey plan, but I'm happy to adjust the schedule," he replied.

"Well I think you should lose your pants first," Jane told him.

"Um that could be a little difficult."

"Don't you have a pair of shorts or something in that bag?" she asked, her eyes going to his luggage on the seats on the other side of the train.

"Um yeah, I do," he replied.

"Well put them on and slide them down, I'll get you a blanket and we'll cover you up if anyone comes," Jane said. Ian moved over to his luggage, conscious of the erection that he was sporting in his jeans. He noticed that almost everyone was asleep now, with only one or two sets of eyes following his movement across the train.

He dragged out a pair of shorts and turned to tell Jane that he was just going to go to the toilets to get changed.

"Nu uh, do it here," she said.

"But I need to pee!"

"So go pee, but I want you to change here," she said, grinning. Ian shook his head, but dropped the shorts onto the seat next to his book before heading off to the toilet.

When he returned, there was a blanket sitting on the seat beside where he'd been sitting. He picked up his shorts and sat down again, his fingers starting to work on the belt, button and zip that held his pants up.

Jane watched intently as Ian sat on the edge of the seat opposite her and slid his jeans off down his legs. His cock was thick, long and stiff, standing proudly as he exposed it to her in the train. Before he could arrange his shorts, she'd dropped to her knees on the floor of the train and grabbed his cock in her fist, guiding it to her descending mouth. She sucked hard and long on the head of his cock before bobbing up and down several times and releasing him.

Ian grinned at Jane, but pulled his shorts up, his cock clearly delineated against the material.

"Like to make it easy for me, don't you?" he teased.

"If I wanted to make it easy for you, I would have sat somewhere else," she laughed. "Though having said, that, I think this is making it pretty easy for you," she added, flipping up the hem of her skirt to show her bald pussy to him again.

"Yes, I have to confess, that that does indeed make access enjoyably easy," he replied.

"So pull your shorts down again."

Ian slid his shorts down his legs, keeping the blanket near to hand to ensure that he had a means of covering himself at short notice. Jane turned to look over her shoulder and see if anyone was paying attention. When she was sure that everyone was either asleep or other-wise engaged, she shifted across to where Ian sat. She turned to face the front of the train as he did and then, spreading her legs either side of his, grabbed his cock and sat down, guiding it between her wet lips.

Ian groaned as he felt Jane slide herself down the length of his cock, easing between her warm, tight lips. Jane shuddered as she felt the cock fill her. She moved slightly, easing him within her until she sat firmly upon him, his entire cock buried in her pussy.

At first Jane only made very small rocking motions with her hips, back and forth, side to side, feeling how the cock flexed and twitched as she moved on it. The she eased her weight forward, sliding up the length a little before sitting back down. Ian bit his lip as Jane worked herself slowly and quietly around and up and down on his cock.

He couldn't remember when he'd ever done anything quite as erotic as he was now; having sex with a stranger; on a train. He moved his hands to Jane's hips, assisting her in her movements, encouraging her, lifting her as she moved forwards and pulling her back as she slid back down his cock.

He slipped a hand around in front to caress her breast, feeling for the first time the perfectly sized globe of heaven as he squeezed it within her bra. Jane leaned back against him, grinding her pussy on him in circular motions. Ian moved his other hand to her right breast, slipping it up and under the tight white t-shirt, squeezing firmly, feeling her nipple harden against the fabric of her bra.

"I want to see your tits," Ian whispered in her ear as she worked herself against him. He nibbled and sucked at her ear lobe and planted soft tender kisses on the nape of her neck as she leaned forward slightly.

"Move to the other seat," Jane moaned, easing herself from his cock. Ian swapped seats, sitting now with his back to the rest of the train, wondering what was going to happen. Jane pulled him forward slightly and then knelt over his legs, her knees in the join between seat and seat-back. Again she lowered herself down on his cock, this time facing Ian as she moved against him. Ian slid his hands up the back of her t-shirt this time and finding the clasp of her bra, made short work of the mechanism, releasing the restraint.

"Mmm, I love a man who's practised at that," Jane whispered, smiling. Then she fumbled around in the sleeve of her t-shirt, pulling one shoulder strap out and over her arm, before reaching in to the other sleeve and extricating her bra through it. Ian grinned at the performance and his hands grasped her breasts through the t-shirt.

"Ready?" Jane asked.

"Oh yes," he replied. Jane grabbed her t-shirt and hauled it off over her head! Ian gasped in shock and attempted to look back over his shoulder, stunned that Jane was now sitting astride his cock with nothing above her waist.

"I thought you wanted to see them," Jane teased him. The statement brought Ian's eyes immediately back to the nakedness of her chest. His right hand reached up and fondled her left breast as his eyes drank in every detail of her right. The nipple was a pale pink and firm, like a tiny diamond, with a small areola surrounding it, tiny, goose-bumps standing out. Ian leaned down with his head and Jane leaned back to accommodate him as he flicked his tongue out and over the taught nipple before sucking it deep into his mouth. He felt Jane respond by pushing herself down even more firmly on his cock, grinding against him.

He could feel the tension building in his balls as he was worked closer and closer to orgasm by Jane's movements upon him. She reached down between them and started fingering her clit as she continued to move up and down and around and around on his cock.

He sucked on alternating nipples when he could until he felt Jane stiffen, holding still as her pussy convulsed. He looked at her face, noting that she was biting on her lip to keep from crying out, her face flushed red in the dim light of the train. The convulsions of her pussy on his cock were just the thing that he needed to tip himself over the edge and he uttered a whispered warning.

"I am going to cum." Jane slid quickly from his cock to the floor and took his cock in her mouth. Ian marvelled that she took his cock, slick with her juices straight into her mouth, but quickly forgot the fact as he his balls tensed and released. He felt the rush of his cum flood through his cock and eject into Jane's mouth which was tightly clamped over the head of his cock.

He pulsed several times, each one accompanied by the rush of his cum. Jane simply swallowed and swallowed until he subsided. Licking one last drip of cum from his cock, she grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it back over her head, grinning at the look of bliss that had enveloped Ian's face.

"I take it you enjoyed that?" she asked him several moments later.

"Oh fuck yes," he said, his cock now safely tucked back inside his shorts.

"Good, because I sure as hell did!"

They chatted for a few moments before deciding that they could both use a sleep. Ian arranged himself in the corner of the seat and side of the train and Jane snuggled next to him, Ian's arm draped around her neck and his hand gently covering her breast. He pulled the blanket over them and they dozed off, the rhythm of the train caressing them into sleep.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,933 Followers
12