Train Ride to Toledo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

She moaned softly as my tongue started swirling around one of her nipples. She gasp and started so barely rock her hips when my lips sucked her nipple into my mouth. I switched to the other nipple and sucked on it for a long time as her hips swayed ever so slightly against my throbbing dick. It was as if she was intentionally keeping me on the edge.

"Do you know how much I want you inside me?" she whispered in my ear.

"Uh uh?" I gasped.

"Soooooo bad." she answered, then started sucking on my ear lobe, pushing my head away from her breasts.

Her hips started rocking hard and fast, grinding against my dick. I grunted and thrust my hips up against her groin. I felt her wetness on the sheet. Her pussy was slightly surrounding my dick through the sheet. I could tell she was just as turned on as I was. She adjusted her hips so that her clit was grinding against the length of my hard, throbbing dick. Her hips were now moving furiously, rocking back and forth and grinding against me with all her might. I could no longer hold back. I felt an orgasm rock my body. In combination with her teasing throughout the evening, Amber gave me the best orgasm I had ever experienced up to that point.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" She exclaimed over and over.

She continued to ride my throbbing penis for another minute, moaning and gasping for air until she gave herself an orgasm. I held her close as her body shuddered in my arms. Her sweaty chest stuck to my skin. I could feel our sweat running down the side of my ribs. We slid down the bed and lay on the bed holding each other.

I turned out the lamp light and fell asleep. I woke up in the morning alone in bed and wondering if it had all been a crazy dream. I looked down at the sheets and saw evidence of the night before, assuring me that it was not a dream.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12