All Comments on 'Train Stop'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great start!

Thank you so much for this beautiful story. I could literally imagine myself being a witness of the happenings. You're gifted, my friend. Write more often and you'll have a fan in me.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
training life to pause

raising the bar in each participant in an exchange of sensuality and identification, makes the world a better place. A follow-up to this effort could very well lessen the well buffed shine on this piece of art. When presenting an opportunity for readership to touch such enlightened awareness, the mountaincat has served well.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
A most beautiful tale.

The Gibran quotes resonate with me. Thank you.

AlpineskierAlpineskieralmost 13 years ago
You did it!

You brought me to the very edge of reality; you allowed me to envision myself as a part of the story.

Thank you for sharing with us.

papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
AN EXCELLENT STORY

and well written. I see that this is your first on literotica but based on this story must believe you have written and placed your stories on other venues. I do hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful experience. The longing and the peacefulness, the wonder that you present in your story is really special.

crazyyugcrazyyugover 12 years ago
Marvellous feelings...

I really appreciate you for giving a such wonderful vivid description... I found the answer for my question which i have been waiting to know since many years... Thank you very much...

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 10 years ago
Intense and delightful

Truly extremely well written. A delightfully detailed, erotic and romantic story, never once mentioning the grandious measurement of any organs, leaving a lot of the eroticism to my own imagination which make it exactly as i would like it to be.. Extraordinarily superb spelling and punctuation. I look forward to reading more of your craft.

stewartwenstewartwenover 9 years ago

Excellent written stories...............very very good plot lines. Looking forward to many more.

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant.

Truly brilliant.

c50chrisc50chrisalmost 5 years ago
Hot sex surrounded by romance

Beautiful sexy story. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous