Training

Story Info
Husband finally decides to spice things up.
3k words
4.19
68.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a husband teaching his wife to submit to his will.

We have been married for several years and to be honest our sex life leaves a lot to be desired. After another night of forgettable sex we both roll over and go to sleep to dream of someone else. I must say that this is no longer the sex life that I want. Our marriage as a whole is great. My husband is a very caring husband and father. He is a hard worker and we enjoy the time that we spend talking and just being together. Everything is great except our sex life. We seem more like friends than the lovers we once were. We enjoyed a very active sex life in the beginning. We tried several different positions. Okay to be honest we tried them all. After the kids it seemed that all this changed.

Our sex life became more predictable. It was only once a week if we were lucky and only lasted five minutes tops. We never tried to change positions much. It was wonderful if we did it doggie style. Oral sex, it was out of the question. And of course we had to have a bath and if we were going to kiss teeth had to be brushed. There was no talking just a silent moan here and there. I know this is a sad situation. The other day my husband was surfing the web and when he got off our sex life changed. Not sure what he found on the web but I am glad that he did. Let me tell you all about it.

Ted came up the stairs and found me sitting in the bedroom reading yet another romance novel. "Kelly we need to talk." he said.

I put the book down and turned to face him.

"Yes honey." I said.

"I've had it with our sex life and if you agree I promise to make it better. All I'm asking for is just two months." He said.

A better sex life I was all for that.

"Just what is it that will take two months?" I asked

"It's not that it will take two months, it's just that I want to give it two months and if you are not happy we will return to our old sex life with no complaints from me." He responded.

There was a strange look in his eyes and I was not sure if I should agree to this.

"Okay, but before I agree to this tell me about it." I said.

"No, you will just have to trust me all I will tell you is that you have to submit to me totally. I ask that you do this only in the bedroom. When we are not here our marriage will remain the same." He said.

Submit to him? Where was he going with this? It was true that we were only having trouble in the bedroom but still I was having a little trouble with that submits part. He must have realized this.

"Don't worry Kelly I would never do anything to harm you." He said

This was true so I decided to go along with it.

"Okay honey, I'm willing to give it a try. When will it start?" I asked.

He told me that it would begin the next night. He told me that he would leave a letter for me the next morning explaining everything.

I was so excited about this new adventure. I wanted him that night, but he refused and told me that I had to wait.

The next morning I woke to find my husband had left for work and on his pillow was a letter. I turned on the lamp at my bedside and began to read. This is what it said.

Good morning love,

I hope that you are ready for a true adventure. Today your training begins. Before the end of the next two months you will learn to submit totally to me in the bedroom. You are to do exactly as I say. No questions asked! After taking the kids to school you are to go shopping. These are the items that you must buy.

10 candles all white

1 bottle of lotion it should smell of vanilla

1 enema bag

1 tube of k-y jelly

2 plush robes (one for each of us)

1 package of condoms (you know the size I need)

1 package or razors

Shaving cream

1 small basin

After you have finished shopping I expect you to clean our bedroom and place the candles around the room. Hang the robes on the back of the bedroom door and put the remaining objects in the top drawer or my nightstand.

After the kids are in bed you should take a very good shower. And wait for me. You are not to dress. You are no longer allowed to were clothes in our bedroom. You will only dress when you leave the room. No, not even a pair of panties. Yes, I know you hate that but remember you agreed. You will no longer sleep in a gown. Take them all and pack them away for the next two months. When we are alone together you may only address me as sir. You will no longer use the word no in the bedroom. You will do as I ask. Have fun shopping dear and I will see you when I get home.

After reading this I was getting a little nervous and a little excited. I hurried and dressed and took the kids to school and then I headed shopping. After returning home I did as sir asked.

Ted came home at five and we had dinner and after cleaning and helping the kids with homework and getting everyone off to bed it was time for me to head up to began my first night with sir.

When I entered the room I found a screen at the door. When did he bring that in? The candles were burning. I went to the bathroom and removed my clothes a stepped into the shower. I took my time and enjoyed the shower. When I stepped out sir was there with a towel in his hands. He dried me and escorted me to the bed. There was a towel there and he instructed me to lie down on the towel. He then spread my legs. I had a smile on my face because I thought that he was going to lick my pussy. No, that was not what was about to happen. Sir took the razor and shaving cream out. He'd filled the basin with water. He spread the cream over my vagina and began to shave all the hair. He opened the lips and made sure to get all the hair on the inner lips. He then took a towel and cleaned the cream that was left. He then spread the lips of my pussy and gave my clit a kiss. Wow! He then told me to turn over onto my hands and knees. He spread my ass cheeks and began the shaving process again. There was no hair left at all. He then kissed my puckered hole. He removed the shaving items and told me to lie on my side and get ready. He went into the bathroom and when he returned he had the enema bag filled with water. He told me to relax. I looked at him and was about to ask what he was up to and then I remembered that he was in charge. He inserted the tube in my ass and I felt the warm water fill me. When the bag was empty he removed the tube and kissed my cheek. He covered me with a sheet ant told me to stay there until he gave me permission to move. He left the room and. I wanted to go to the bathroom so bad. But I had to do as told. Several minutes passed before he returned. He then gave me permission to go to the bathroom. I was truly happy. When I returned to the room he was waiting with the bag filled with water again. He told me to lie down again and get ready for the next one. I did as told and again he filled my bowels with warm water. My mind was racing by now. What was he up to? He again covered me as he left the room. When he returned this time he told me to take another shower after I used the bathroom. I did as I was told. He was waiting again to dry me when I stepped out of the shower. After drying me he led me to the bed and told me to lie on my back. He then took the lotion and began to rub it all over me. It felt so good to have him touching me. It was all worth it to finally be on the verge of making love. After he finished with the front side he turned me over. He applied lotion to my backside as well. When he finished he told me to turn over again. He spread my legs and began to lick my pussy. He used his tongue to fuck my now very wet hole. He then licked and sucked my clit as he inserted his fingers into my juicy love hole. He began to play with my nipples and this was just too much for me and I had my first orgasm of the night. He continued to suck my clit and I asked him to stop. He reminded me that he was in total charge and no should never be used. And then he continued to suck my clit until I had another orgasm. Two orgasms back to back. Wow! It had been years since that had happened. All I wanted to do now was roll over and go to sleep. Sir had other plans. He told me that now I would began the second part of my training. He told me that he wanted me to get on my hands and knees. I did as told. He pulled a bag from under the bed and inside this bag there was a strange thing. He told me that it was a trainer. It was to train my ass to take his cock just as my pussy did. He then told me that my pussy would not get his cock back into it until my ass could also handle it. We had tried anal sex only once and it hurt I was not sure that I wanted to do it again. I knew that I said yes to him being in charge so it was nothing that I could do. He took the k-y jelly and applied it to my ass and the trainer. He told me to relax. He slowly inserted the trainer. It hurt like hell. I tried to relax as much as I could. It seemed to take forever to get it in. He continued to tell me to relax and then he began to rub my clit again. My mind was soon thinking only of how wonderful that clit rubbing was feeling. The trainer was finally fully inserted. He then told me that I was not to remove it. I was told that I would sleep with it in and keep it in place all day. I asked about when I went to the bathroom. He said that after the two enemas that he had given me I should not have to remove it. It could stay in place when I had to pee. He handed me a pair of panties and told me that I could wear them to sleep in. This was such a strange feeling. I put the panties on and began to get into bed. He asked where did I think I was going. I still need to take care of him. He told me to get on my knees in front of him. He placed his hard cock into my mouth and told me that it was time that I learned the proper way to make him cum with my mouth. He told me that I would not be allowed to go to bed until I had made him cum. He told me to suck the head of his cock and stroke the back and play with his balls. I began to suck and rub. I licked the shaft and the slit. He held my head in place and told me exactly how to please him.

After several minutes I felt his cock stiffen and I knew that he was about to cum. I removed my mouth and continued to stroke his cock. He told me to continue to suck. He said that I needed to know what his cum tasted like. He began to pump my mouth with his cock and then finally he shot his load in my mouth. I tried to swallow as much as I could. After he finished he looked down at me and told me that I still had a lot to learn. I should never allow any of his cum to leak out. He then kissed me and told me to get some sleep.

The next morning I woke to my husband sucking my nipples. It felt so good and then I rolled over and. Ouch! I forgot the trainer. The pain reminded me soon enough. He told me that he needed to check the trainer. He told me to get on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed. He removed the trainer and my ass stayed open for a few seconds after the trainer was removed. Great he said. He then reapplied the jelly to my ass and the trainer. He reinserted the trainer in my ass. He then said it was time to continue the lesson of cock sucking. I began licking the shaft of his cock and then I took the tip into my mouth and let my tongue play along the slit. He moved his hands to my head and held it in place. He began to fuck my mouth like it was a pussy. He told me to relax and let his cock explore my mouth.

I tried to let my mouth adjust to him and he began to push more and more of his cock into my mouth until it was hitting the back of my throat. He told me to swallow. When I did this his cock slipped in and I was actually deep throating him. This was the first for me and I was amazed at my ability. It was not long before he was shooting his cum down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could and held the rest in my mouth. As he began to pull his cock out of my mouth I quickly swallowed the rest and began to lick his cock clean. I had never done anything like that before. He told me that I was showing great progress and rewarded me by licking my clit until I came. It was not long before his was hard again. He told me not to worry that he needed to get ready for work. I could take care of him again when he got home. Before leaving he told me to be sure not to remove the trainer.

This was a new experience. Walking around with something stuck up my but and trying to walk as if nothing was there. Every move I made I felt it. At one point during the day I almost removed it. Just then the phone rang and it was sir himself. He said he called to see how I was doing. I told him fine. He wanted to know if I had removed the trainer. I told him no and he said good girl. He told me that he was in such a state knowing that I was walking around with it in my ass. We then hung up. I must admit that it really was a turn on. That night I was instructed to shower again and again he dried me and applied lotion to my body. After he told that I should suck his cock to help him relax. I did as I was told. I tried to remember all that he told me that he liked. I was even able to deep throat him again.

When he was close to cumming he told me to stop and bend over the bed. I did. He then put a condom on and applied k-y jelly. He removed the trainer from my ass and I began to worry. Would I be able to take this? He inserted his cock into my ass and began to fuck my ass. I was surprised that it did not hurt. He started playing with my clit as he fucked my ass and soon I was really enjoying it. I was actually beginning to love it. I begged sir to fuck me harder. He did as requested. He held on to my ass with both hands and fucked my ass. It was not long before we both came. It was mind blowing. Afterward we both collapsed onto the bed. When we both had time to catch out breath he told me that he could not wait until the next lesson.

Needless to say that the two months have passed and I no longer need the training. Sir is still in charge in the bedroom and I am happy to have him in charge. The next lesson you may be asking. Well a few weeks ago sir bought a nice fake cock for me. He wanted to fuck my ass while I had the fake cock deep in my pussy. Let's just say that I am very happy now. My sex life is wonderful and I look forward to the time I spend with sir. To the ladies out there I have this to say. If your man ever asks for you to submit to him in the bedroom, please do not say no. And to you men why not give it a try.