Training a Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once all were done, I placed the bowl on the table and ordered Blossom to eat it. She partially turned and tried to pull her hands around, obviously signally that she wanted releasing. I shook my head and told her to bend over and just eat, no hands needed. She looked at me oddly, then slowly bent down to the bowl and started to eat. Her hair fell forward into the bowl. I told her to approach, dug out a thin cord from a kitchen drawer and tied her hair into a rough pony tail. "Now try and eat without wiping your food with your hair." I said as I sat down to eat my sandwich and watch Blossom struggle with her food.

Once I'd established that she had to eat straight from the bowl, I also fed her the toast soldiers at intervals. Each time she took one with her lips from my hand, I'd make a point of stroking her cheek and telling her what a good little pet she was. When she had finished the food, I poured some tea into the bowl and told her to lap it up, which she did with difficulty. Again I praised her, patting and stroking her handy rear as emphasis. Feeling more myself after the snack, I took her back into the lounge for further training.

We quickly reviewed the commands so far; walking, stopping, the stand and approach; reminding her about her stance when walking or standing. Once this was done I instructed her in the 'kneel'. This was relatively simple. She had to kneel down, head straight, shoulders back, every point of the stand but when kneeling. I also insisted on her knees being about a foot apart and the ankles the same. Because of this gap and her thrusting her bum in, her mons was clearly visible. I still didn't like the mat of hair she carried there and decided to do something about it.

I told her to 'stand' then went to the bathroom, obtained soap, water, scissors and my shaving gear. I then returned. To make it easier for me I helped her stand on a dining chair. This placed her mat at a comfortable height for me. I first trimmed it using the scissors before soaping the remains until it was ready for my razor. Taking my time and using one hand to 'stretch' her skin, I carefully shaved her mons clear of pubic hair except for a small triangle which I left short cropped and pointing the way in! Surprisingly she made no objection but just stood still and let me do it. I was very pleased with her attitude and when she was shaved, I rinsed it then leaned forward and kissed her mons and congratulate her on a nice clean opening.

As I did so, I felt her gently pushing herself into my face. This I liked and responded by using my tongue to explore her cunt. As I pushed in, I had to use my hands to hold her buttocks steady while I took my pleasure. As I worked on her, I searched for and found her clit which I licked and sucked as it became exposed. All the time her cunt became wetter as she reacted to my tongue. I could hear her panting and felt her quivering. As this was the first overt sexual advance from me, I decided not to make it difficult for her and moving back, I said "you may come." I then resumed my activity. She started to move and thrust at me as she became more inflamed before she finally groaned and came, wetting my face with her fluids. I stood up, lifted her down off the chair and told her to lick my face clean. She looked at me and then leaned forward and started to lick my face clean. As she did so, she worked more and more intently, almost coming again from it.

After she'd settled down, I told her to kneel. She was clumsy in the rise and lower but that would come with practice, once she was used to moving with the hobble. I then took her through all the commands so far. She walked around the room in a circle responding to my commands as she did so. She appeared to have a reasonable grasp and was reliable in her stance so I called time on her training and took her back into the kitchen.

I unlocked her wrist cuffs and removed the hobble and neck chains but left all the leather cuffs on her. As far as I was concerned they would only come off when she had a shower. Inviting her to sit down at the table, I offered a glass of wine, red as I had no more white. She accepted and I opened a bottle and poured two glasses out. Sitting down opposite her, I said. "You've had a taste of being a submissive, what do you think?" "It appears to be harder than I thought. All these special postures. I didn't think it would be so complicated."

"Don't worry. They are hard at first but you'll quickly get used to them. The main point of all this is control. A submissive does what her master says. The more different it is to her normal actions, the more obvious it is that he is in control. Once you've got the positions, we can get to the interesting bits, when I play your body for our mutual pleasure. Remember, as your owner, I call the shots. Once you've got that, the rest is easy, you just obey and you get satisfaction in obeying. We've finished for the present, do you want more wine?"

Finishing her glass, she said. "Yes, please, master."

"As I said already that we have finished for tonight so you don't need to address me formally. However, once the probation period is over and I accept you formally, you will be my submissive 24/7. You do understand that don't you?"

"Yes, I do understand. Perhaps it would be simpler if I continued to address you as 'master'?"

"That would be fine by me. When we are out in public, just use 'sir'. Although we've finished the scene, I do intend to take you in my bed later. Do I understand from your talk that you are happy to continue and don't wish to end our acquaintance?"

"Yes, I'm happy to stay for the complete trial week-end."

"Excellent. For the moment then, we'll treat now as a breather, a sort of date, if you like. Tell me more about yourself. Mind you, date or not, you stay collared and naked."

We then spend the next hour or so talking. She told me about herself, lonely, timid, looking for 'the one'. I took the opportunity of explaining more about the relationship between Dom and sub. With especial emphasis on the Dom's control.

I explained that to all intents and purposes, the Dom owned the sub, as a piece of property to do with as they will. You don't ask a radio if you can switch it on, you just do it. If you get fed up with a radio you give it away, sell or just discard it. The same happens to the sub. Unlike a radio, a sub can be used for lots of things, an unpaid servant, pain slut, sex toy, ornament, piece of furniture, cart pony or a pet, used as you would a dog or any animal. The sub may be cared for, caressed, pampered, even loved; or the opposite side of the coin, bound, punished, lent out, exhibited, even tortured. Everything depends on the Dom's whim. Normally the Dom and sub set the limits together but there are subs who just surrender everything, including her limits to her Dom.

As I talked, I noticed she was wriggling a little and seemed uncomfortable in her seat. Getting up to get more wine, I took the opportunity of looking at her crutch. It was glistening with her juices. My talk was turning her on! I decided to see for sure. In a break in conversation, I said, casually, "Come around here and stand next to me." With very little hesitation she got up and came to stand by me. I lifted my hand, slid it between her legs and pushed my finger into her cunt. She gasped a little but stayed in her 'stand'. I was right, she was dripping. I worked two then three fingers inside her, all with no resistance from her. Rubbing the insides of her labias started her panting. I moved a finger over her clit, rubbing the top and then gently pinching and teasing it. By this time she was moving slowly with me. I pulled my fingers out and stood up.

I put my wet fingers to her mouth, telling her to clean them. As she licked them clean, I spoke. "It's time to teach you another position. Step back and face me." I turned towards her as she backed away a little before turning to face me. "That's right, we start from the 'stand'. Now turn away from me and bend over until your back is level. As your hands are free, support yourself with your hands on your knees." She got into position. "That's about right, we call that 'present', now hold that position as I enter you." She managed to smother a gasp at my words but held her stance. I unzipped and pulled out a rapidly stiffening cock. Stepping in close, I pushed my hand between her legs, making sure I had room for my entry into her dripping cunt. Once inside, I gripped her hips and started to thrust. She swayed a little but held firm when I growled, "Keep still, you can respond with your cunt but not your body." At this she began to clench her muscles to squeeze me as I pushed in and relaxed a little on the return.

All too soon I ejaculated. Judging that she was almost there as well, I said. "Come now. Come for your master, there's a pretty pet." She came, explosively and with a considerable amount of spraying. She was certainly ready for sex. I continue to move in and out as I empty myself and allow her to come down from the orgasm. When I had completely finished, I pulled out and told her to turn, kneel and clean me with her mouth. She complied, knelt and made a reasonable job of cleaning me with her mouth and tongue. I held her head steady and said, "Don't use your hands. Make sure to swallow it." As she did so, I caressed her cheeks, stepped back and tidied myself. "Always turn, kneel and clean me as part of the 'present'."

I told her to stand while I refastened her wrists and hobble, then led the way into the lounge, carrying my glass and the bottle of wine. Sitting down in my favourite chair I told her to kneel at my side. When she'd done so, I slid my hand over her shoulders and down to her breasts. I sat there sipping my wine and playing with her nipples, which began to thicken and grow firm. "You're very responsive. I do believe we'll get on well. Just to settle you down, get up and walk around the room as you've been taught, remember, don't stride too much and yank the hobble. You must be graceful, display your master's property beautifully. Walk until I tell you to stop." She struggled a little to get up, not being used to having a hobble and no hands free. Once up, she moved across the room and began to walk. I noticed with pleasure that she took up the correct posture, well almost, and managed to walk without snapping the hobble tight. "That's right, walk with style." I settled back to enjoy watching my new possession display herself.

After about ten minutes, I halted her then stood up and told her 'approach'. She walked over to me and stopped in front. I rearranged her position so I could reach both her front and back. Picking up a tawse from the box, I slid my fingers into her cunt and began to caress the insides of her labias. Once she began to become wet, I found her clit and teased it. She reacted by moving with my caresses. As she did, I gave her a brisk crack on her buttock with the tawse but also kept on playing with her cunt. She stopped dead, shocked by the blow, but then relaxed and again reacted to my fingers. Again I hit her with the tawse.

I continued to do this for a while, pleasuring with one hand, punishing with the other. Soon she was panting and groaning with the alternating blow and tease. I stopped teasing her and instead increased the frequency of the blows. She still grunted and reacted as if I was still teasing her clit. Indeed she was now dripping from her cunt and was rapidly reaching a climax. I murmured "Come for me, that's a beauty, come for your master." Then she came, violently and almost swooned. I dropped the tawse and took her in my arms, caressing her body and kissing her as she slowly came down from her orgasm. "I told you, pleasure and pain, pain and pleasure." Once she had recovered I said. "Now turn and 'present', it's my turn to enjoy you."

I unzipped and entered her with no preliminary finger play as she should be wet from her early orgasm. Once in, I thrust slowly at first but increasing speed and force until I was about to ejaculate. I told her to come, which she did as I emptied into her. After pumping myself dry, I pulled out, allowing her to turn, kneel and clean me with her mouth.

Once she'd done this, I made her stand as I fetched some more items for my pleasure. The first was a ball gag. "Open your mouth." I said, as I slipped the ball inside, fastening the strap to keep it there. She tried to speak but I slapped her buttock, saying. "Silence. Speak only when spoken to. And this gag says 'silence'." I then took a nipple in my fingers and squeezed and twirled it until firm. I then fitted a nipple clamp on it. She tried to cry out but the ball gag stopped her noise. "Enjoy the pain. All will come right." I teased the other to firmness and clamped that one. Again she tried to cry out but the gag reduced it to a mumble.

To distract her from the clamps, I pushed my finger in her cunt, searching for her clit. When I located it, I stroked and squeezed it. She stiffened at first but then started to push at my fingers. When this happened I pulled out of her cunt and pulled off a nipple clamp. This time, I could clearly hear her scream as the blood returned to the nipple. She quietened down so I released the other clamp. Again she reacted, trying to scream through the gag. I pulled her towards me, hugging her I murmured, "Your pleasure and pain is mine and mine alone. Rejoice in my pleasure at your pain." She shook her head in denial. I pinched her nipple, twisting it until she again tried to scream. Releasing the nipple, I slapped her hard across the breasts. She looked at me, astonished that I should hurt her this way.

Without a word, I again pushed my fingers into her cunt, squeezing her clit. She reacted by groaning at my actions. I teased and worked her cunt's walls , alternating with her clit as she became more and more worked up. As she started to pant and heave with my teasing, I again spoke, "Come for me. Come for your master, my pretty." Again she responded, coming with a muffled gasp and shudder. As she calmed down, I removed the gag and kissing her on the lips, I said. "your body is mine to play like a musical instrument. I can give pain or pleasure. Either is only mine to dispense. Be happy that I wish to use your body for my pleasure. That is the duty of a submissive. And a submissive is what you are. My submissive, my slave. To use for my pleasure alone."

I pushed her down into the kneel, facing me. Now, let's see if you can give your master pleasure with your mouth. Take me in your mouth and bring me off." I unzipped and pulled out my cock. Waving it at her, I said. "This is also your master. Your main purpose is to keep him happy. Go to it."

She pushed her head forward and gently took me into her mouth, licking the tip, then slowly engulfing it as she sucked. As she took me in, she managed to lick the bottom of my cock while sucking me deeper. She bawked a little as my tip touched the back of her throat but I pulled out a little, waited, then pushed in again. Realising what I wanted, she began to suck me in and out while licking me. As I got near my climax, I placed my hands either side of her head and began to thrust. At first she continued to try to suck me in and out but my grip on her head meant she couldn't any longer and stayed still while I raped her mouth.

All too soon I ejaculated, my cock leaping while pouring my semen into her mouth. As she filled, I slowly withdrew to leave more space for my fluid. "Keep it in your mouth, don't spill any." I said as I completely withdrew. "Slowly open your mouth, looking up at me, to show you have it. Then swallow it all, lean forward and clean me, swallowing any fluid left. This is my gift to you, don't waste it. Enjoy. You have done well for a new sub. I am proud of you. We will stop now and I will take you to bed."

I turned and walked slowly out of the room, switching the lights off as I left. Blossom followed slowly as she still had the hobble on and her hands fastened behind her back. I headed for the stairs, signalling her to proceed me. I knew she'd have difficulty climbing the stairs with the hobble and I wanted to be behind her in case she fell. It would have been simpler to undo the hobble but I needed her to feel confined and controlled, even though I'd be taking it all off when we get upstairs as we would be showering before bedtime.

She managed to climb the stairs, albeit slowly. The one stumble she made was quickly caught by myself. I held on until she had steadied herself then released her. At the top, I guided her into the bathroom where I removed the straps, hobble and cuffs. Lastly I removed her collar, saying. "Normally this would not be removed but showering with a leather collar does neither you nor the collar any good. A metal collar would, of course, be a permanent fixture during my tenure. Now put a shower cap on, sort one out for me and get yourself organised ready in the shower. You will be bathing me. That will be one of your standard duties. I'll just pop into the bedroom and remove my clothes. Normally you would be expected to undress me as well but we'll move slowly."

Having stripped, I returned to find her at the shower complete with cap. She fitted one on me and then ran the shower. It was already preset to my likes and quickly came to temperature. I stepped in and she joined me. Using a large sponge and shower gel, she soaped me down from face to crutch. Rinsing me off, she did my back and then my legs, avoiding my cock and balls. Once everything else was washed, she carefully soaped and rinsed my tackle. I turned to make sure I was thoroughly rinsed then went to get a towel. She dodged in front of me, grabbed the towel and dried me off.

I left the bathroom taking her collar with me, telling her to quickly wash and dry herself before joining me in the bedroom opposite. While I waited, I sorted out the items I was going to use on her. My bed had been modified with four rings, one on each corner. These rings were designed to take a manacle on a short chain, enabling me to immobilise my sub by stretching them on the bed in a St. Andrew's cross. I was organised ready as she entered.

First I called her over and refitted her collar, then, telling her to lie down on the bed, I quickly fastened the manacles on her wrists and ankles, the chains already attached to the rings. Before she really knew what happened, she was spreadeagled and helpless. I admired her body as she struggled, just enough to realise that she was securely held before surrendering. I patted her unprotected cunt and said. "Just a little bit of play before I sleep. I'm going to blindfold you to keep the surprise to myself." As I spoke I fastened a blindfold on her. As she couldn't touch it, I didn't bother padlocking it.

I stood back and admired my prize. Considering her lack of experience, she was coping well with my demands, already partially trained and completely acquiescent to my will. I was enjoying using my sub. Ah, well, back to work. I sat on the edge of the bed, gently brushing her face with a peacock feather. She turned and twisted trying to get away from the light caress but I just followed her moves. Keeping the feather moving gently, I traced a path down her neck across both breasts, circling the nipples, and, almost but not quite, to her cunt. I then worked it back up to her face following a reverse route. I moved down again, this time I bypassed her cunt which she was thrusting up at me, and raked the insides of her thighs.

Losing the feather, using my fingers with the merest pressure, I repeated the action. This time when I'd rubbed her thighs, I slid my finger ever so slowly between her labias and into her cunt, which was nicely wet. I stroked the inside walls gently before surrounding her clit with two fingers. I slid my fingers over the clit hood, teasing and caressing the clit as I coaxed it from the hood. Once it was clear, I took my fingers out and began to use my tongue, licking and sucking at it, alternating with licking the inside walls of her treasure cave. She was reacting strongly to my work and I was having difficulty staying in contact as she wriggled and lurched, trying to hold me inside her. At this point, I climbed on top of her, plunged my cock into her dripping hole and thrusting as hard as I could I murmured. "Come for me now, my pet," We came almost together.