Training a Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
46 Followers

I rolled off her and rubbed her nipples as she came down from her orgasm. Once she had quietened, I moved up to push my cock into her mouth. She eagerly took it and began to suck and lick. "Steady my pretty," I said. "Just clean it. That's all, just clean it." She stopped sucking and gently licked it clean. I pulled out and stood up. Taking the blindfold off, I bent and kissed her on her lips, she opened in response pushing her tongue into my mouth but I counter-thrust my tongue in her mouth and she acquiesced to the intrusion. I stood up and looking down at her, smiled and said. "You look a bit wrung out. Should I leave you fastened or release you? I wonder. As you're still new to this, I'll release you so you can sleep nearly untrammelled. Here we go." At this, I unfastened the manacles but replaced the hobble, pulled the bedclothes back and tucked her inside like a baby. Slipping in the other side, I said. "Go to sleep now and don't wriggle." I turned the lights out and settled down. She turned on her side and spooned herself into my crutch. I slid my hand over her and took hold of her breast. We both, very quickly fell asleep, I dreaming of further delights in store.

Next morning I awoke early and looking at my sub, lying still asleep, I thought it was a shame to wake her but stiffening my resolve as my penis was already at attention, I shook her awake and entered her. I quickly climaxed and emptied myself into her. Reminding her to clean me, I pulled out and lay back and enjoyed my sub's cleaning. When she finished, I told her to get the shower ready for me, I'd be in soon.

After the pleasant, relaxing, shower I led her down stairs to fix breakfast. While I waited, sitting at the kitchen table, I was able to admire her body. She was reasonably fit but not excessively muscled. Getting used to the hobble, she moved gracefully as she worked. When breakfast was ready, she served mine out and then looked at me questioningly. "Chop it up into the bowl. You stand opposite me and eat without your hands. This will be your standard method of eating and drinking, unless I hand-feed you. Carry on." I started eating as she organised her own food. Because she had queried it, she ended up with lukewarm food. Shame!

Once we'd finished and she'd washed up, I fastened her wrists together and added an arm-binder to restrict her elbows. This had the effect of pushing out her breasts, an effect pleasant to the eye if not too comfortable to the wearer. I dug out a crop and a length of rope with a clip on the end. Recoiling this, I attached it to her collar then led her out of the kitchen into the garden. As she realised where I was taking her, she tried to stop me. I snapped a cut with the crop on her rear, she jumped, squealed and followed me, slowly, out of the door as I said, "Trust and obey me at all times."

Once outside, a quick glance around showed her that the garden, though large, was not overlooked and was completely private. I led her out to the middle of the lawn, then telling her to 'stay' I backed away, uncoiling the rope. I explained that she was to move around me in a circle, keeping the rope just taut. If she tried to come towards me to slacken it for comfort, I'd persuade her not to by using the crop on her. Having already had a taste, she nodded agreement.

I started her walking slowly as she still wore the hobble, spending time adjusting her stance until I was happy with her carriage. Once this was achieved, I stopped her and removed the hobble. I restarted her and order a fast walk, insisting on keeping her carriage correct. As she steadied in the circuit, I told her to jog then, after a few laps, brought her to a full run. In a very short time, she was blown and I pulled her to a standstill. I walked up to her and put my arms around her. As she recovered her breath, I told her that she was doing well but needed a certain amount of exercise to become really fit.

Once she'd recovered I set her circling again, varying speed from slow walk up to short bursts of running. After about forty-five minutes, I took pity on her and called her to me. Petting her shoulders and rubbing her breasts, I tell her how pleased I am with her efforts. Finally I tell her to present and use her. After she cleaned me, I take her back into the house and release her bonds, sending her to have a quick shower then to join me in the morning room.

When she re-joins me, I retie her wrists and elbows behind her back. After telling her that sometimes a sub must do things that they aren't happy about but that it would please their dom, I lay her face down across a coffee table which had a central turntable or 'lazy susan' and tie her ankles to her wrists, in a hog-tie but with the legs separated. This means her cunt is open and available for my use. With the 'lazy susan' I can spin her around 180 degrees, and then use her mouth to clean my cock after use. Simply spinning her around again brings her cunt ready for use again. I try her out, plunging my ready cock into her. She was at a convenient height for me so I thrust in and out, quickly bring me to a climax. I emptied my semen into her. Once I had finished, I turned her around and entered her mouth, telling her to clean me. Once I was satisfied with her performance, I withdrew, put my penis away and resumed my seat, while spinning her around ready for another.

As she is on a coffee table I realise she makes a nice table ornament so I fetch a candle from the kitchen (a thin domestic candle), insert it into her arse and after lighting it, I can use her as a candlestick, while I get myself a snack. I leave her without a word and go back into the kitchen to make myself a cheese sandwich, returning to the morning room, eating the sandwich.

I sit down next to the table and admire my new table decoration. She was wriggling slightly as she feels the heat of the candle. Then the wax began to run down the candle and drip onto her buttocks. She was grunting and groaning so much that I slapped her thigh, telling her to be quiet while I am eating. The candle burned lower, she continued to wriggle as the wax piled up on her body.

Not being a complete sadist, I take away the candle before it burns right down but wax was already hardening on her buttocks. I wait a little while until the wax has cooled and become really firm. I then remove it by means of striking with my tawse, each stroke flaking off a little more.

Naturally she reacts to the blows but I tell her she must be quiet. Eventually I have removed all the wax but she still doesn't seem too happy about this, admittedly her buttocks are a gentle shade of pink but it does look pretty. When I comment about this, while kissing and caressing it, she growls and receives a few more strokes for making a noise.

I lift her down off the table, after releasing her legs, stand her up and guide her to a nearby bar stool. Sitting her down, I slip her arms over the back and tie her legs either side of the stool legs and up close to her wrists. This leaves her totally exposed and unable to move. I sit down opposite and admire her. Taking the tawse, I gently slap her thighs. First one then the other.

After several minutes, I aim to hit her cunt. Naturally she squeals at this. I tell her to behave otherwise I'd gag her, even though that would make it difficult for her to clean me when required. I remind her that she is here for my pleasure not hers. She still tries to tell me that I'm being unfair. This annoys me so I slap her breasts several times with the tawse and then go and get a ball gag. Grumbling about the inconvenience, I fasten the gag firmly in her mouth, reducing her noise to meaningless garble.

To show her that I am annoyed with her behaviour, I leave her there, tied into the chair and go to my study where I relax, listening to music and trying to catch up on my correspondence. After an hour or so, realising that I am hungry despite the cheese sandwich earlier, I return to the morning room and survey my bound and stiff submissive. She is slumped forward on the bar stool, almost asleep by her appearance. I pick up the tawse, snap a couple of light blows on her thighs to which she jumps and looks directly at me. She appears to have been crying. Without any comment, I untie her, leaving the gag in, and tell her to prepare me a light lunch, using salad from the fridge, and to serve it in the kitchen. She climbed stiffly off the stool and headed for the kitchen.

I tidy away the ropes I'd used and, taking the tawse, followed her into the kitchen. There she was preparing my meal but still looked disgruntled. I dropped the tawse on the table, sat down and spoke. "I've told you already what the relationship is between dom and sub. I played with you and then I gave you a taste of the darker side, I set you up as a piece of furniture, a table decoration, a fuck toy and pain slut, although only very mild pain. These were just for the dom's pleasure, mine, the sub's purpose is giving pleasure to her dom. You disappointed me with your attitude. You should have thought how much pleasure it was to have your dom enjoying the use of your body. You didn't 'safeword' which would have stopped the scene. I bet if I'd stuck my hand up you, you'd have been wet. Think on it. Meanwhile, serve my lunch then stand by me and I may feed you as well as myself."

She served the salad, she'd cut some cheese and added olives as well. I tucked in having poured olive oil over the leaves. She stood next to me, stiff and erect. I ignored her as I ate; only pointing to my tea cup for a refill. Pointedly I hadn't removed her gag. After I wiped the surplus olive oil with a piece of bread and ate it, I pushed my plate away, drained my cup and said. "Wash up now, then come into the study." I stood up and left the room without looking at her.

In the study I sat at my desk and waited. This was crunch time. Up to now I'd played carefully avoiding any super strict dom/sub activity. Obviously I had wanted to introduce her gently to the fetish at first but now I needed to plumb the depth of her need as a submissive. This was make or break and I wasn't too sure of the result.

Finally she came into the study and stood by the desk. Surprisingly she went into the 'display'. Promising? I stood up and removed the gag, dropping it on the desk. It hadn't been locked in place so I was rather surprised that she hadn't removed it already. I waved her into a chair and then said. "Well? What do you have to say?" I leaned back in my chair and waited.

She looked at her hands, shook her head a little and then started. "I found the things you did to me in the morning room earlier very disturbing. I felt like dirt, the way you used me. And then you first threatened to gag me and later did so. I was stuck on that bar stool for what seemed hours, and what was worse, you left me there! All alone." She stopped and wrung her hands.

I looked straight at her and said one word. "And?"

"And you were right, I was wet. I couldn't believe it. Being treated like dirt and yet finding it arousing, very arousing. That was what was upsetting. I seemed to like it! I couldn't believe I felt that way."

"That is all part of surrendering yourself. You have no sense of self. The true submissive needs to be demeaned. To show she is truly the property of her dom. In fact many would deliberately annoy their dom; to get him to punish them, to prove to themselves that he cares. Your actions earlier could be grounds for you to be dismissed."

"I think I see what you meant. I hadn't realised before. I'm sorry."

"Have you had sufficient time to identify your feelings properly? Do you need more time, perhaps even space to resolve your position?"

"I, I think I do. I'm still hesitant, I believe."

"So. Do you know whether you wish to continue or call it a day? Your choice. If you like, I'd suggest you return to the kitchen, make yourself a bite to eat, perhaps a cup of tea. Think about it properly. Then return here and tell me your decision."

"Yes, I think I will, if you don't mind."

"I'm happy with that. Go to the kitchen, take your time. I'll wait here for your decision. Go now."

She turned and left, I went back to my computer and tried to catch up on what I was doing earlier. I had difficulty concentrating as I still wasn't confident that she'd stay. I gradually got involved in my work and time slipped away. Some time later, I still don't know how much, I heard her enter.

She stood by my side, in the display position. I deliberately ignored her as I finished the current letter. Finally, I pushed the keyboard away, turned to look directly at her and said. "Well?"

She pulled her shoulders back, sniffed, and said. "I've decided that. . . " She stopped and looked at me.

"Go on." I said.

In a rush she gabbled. "I want to. to continue, if you please."

"Be clear. If you want to continue you must ask me to keep you as my submissive. We need to be absolutely clear. Now what do you want?" I was being difficult but needed her to be emphatic about her decision.

"Please, master, will you keep me on as your submissive?" It came out with a rush but was quite clear in content.

Following the earlier problem, I decided that it needed to be formal and said. "If you wish to stay as my submissive, you must kneel and ask formally as a sub to her dom. You ask humbly and then lean forward to kiss my feet. Stay in that position until I've replied. Understand?"

"Yes, master, I understand." She slowly knelt down, putting her hands behind her back, and said. "Please, master, can this stupid person stay as your submissive, your property. She is very sorry she acted in the way she did and can only put it down to inexperience." As she finished this, she leaned forward, putting her lips to my shoes and held that position. I could see that she was wavering, almost quaking awaiting my reply.

I didn't immediately reply. I enjoyed seeing her at my feet, awaiting my decision. Finally, I said. "Lift your head and look at me." She lifted her head. "I will keep you as my property. But, and it is a big but, you failed me miserably and deserve to be punished. Now I haven't punished you before, this is the first time." I pushed my chair away from the desk. "Come here and bend over my knee. I'm going to use my hand on you, six strokes. You must count the strokes and thank me for each one. If you fail or miscount, I'll start all over again. It will hurt, it will be meant to hurt. You will not attempt to dodge or make a loud noise. If you do, I'll start over again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master, I understand." Her voice wavered a bit, understandably. She came forward and leaned over me, settling across my lap. I held her hair in one hand to keep her down and raised the other.

"Here we go." I said and brought my hand down firmly on her buttock.

"One, thank you master." I slowly stroked her skin, caressing over the area hit by the blow. A short time later, down came the next on the other buttock.

"Two, thank you master." Again I caressed the area before continuing. The next was aimed slightly lower.

"Three, thank you master." After each strike, I slowly and enjoyably rubbed the area assaulted with my palm before continuing. I lined the fourth one level with the previous one.

"Four, thank you master." The rest followed, hard and firm. I had gradually worked down her buttocks and onto her thighs. When I finished, the whole area of her backside and upper thighs were a delightful pink colour and she was sobbing and sniffing quietly. I pulled on her hair, telling her to get up.

I then fastened her wrists and elbows firmly, told her to kneel at my side and fastened a chain lead from my desk to her collar. "You will remain confined here until dinner time. It will be uncomfortable but to pass the time, I will play with your body. One word or sound from you and I'll gag you. This will show that I'm in control, not you. Nod if you understand."

Slowly she nodded. "Good. Now turn so I have access to you." I proceeded to explore her body, caressing, pinching and stroking it, paying particular attention to her breasts, nipples and cunt. At intervals, I would leave the room, then, on returning sit down and work at my computer for a while, ignoring her for ten to twenty minutes before resuming my caresses. By this means I kept her on the edge of orgasm without relief. Finally, I turned to her and said. "Lean back while I unclip your lead." Having done this I ordered her to rise and turn. I unfastened her wrists and elbows, refastening her hobble and told her. "Make me some dinner, a pork chop and some chips, with a small salad for yourself. Be quick, open a bottle of red wine, one glass, water for my sub as normal. Lay it out in the dining room and inform me when it's nearly ready. Go." As she moved off, I couldn't resist a quick slap on her rear.

I resumed my work until Blossom popped in to say. "Dinner is just about ready, master." I closed down the computer and made my way to the dining room. The table was laid ready and as I sat down, she entered with a tray of food. Skilfully serving my food, she put the tray aside and poured out a glass of wine. I sipped and nodded.

She moved back to the tray and put her salad on the table opposite me. She then stood at 'display' until I said, "You may eat." She bent forward and started to pick her salad out of the bowl with her teeth. She had remembered to shred it before I arrived. We quietly ate for a while, well, I was quiet, she was rather loud with her crunching but I didn't comment. As she only had salad, she finished before me so I called her over and told her. "Under the table, get my cock out and suck it until it's hard and ready. Then keep it interested until I tell you to make me come. Only use your hands to get it out, not otherwise. Go to it."

I then continued with my meal as she clambered under the table and extracted my cock. It was nearly firm and took little effort to bring it rock hard. She then gently licked it, working up and down it, even licking my testicles on occasion. As I finished my meal, I drained my glass and said. "Bring me off now." As she did so, I plunged right into her mouth almost choking her as I came.

Once she had cleaned me I called her to come out and stand by me. I then played with her cunt until I said. "Come now." As she responded my fingers slipped out. I waited until she calmed down then gave her my fingers to clean. I ordered her to clear the table and do the dishes, then join me in the study where I played with her body until bedtime.

The next morning after breakfast, I checked her hobble, fastened her wrists and elbows then taking the rope I'd used yesterday, I clipped it to her collar and led her outside for some exercise. As we entered the garden, I realised that I had forgotten to bring a crop. Leading her over to a nearby tree, I fastened the rope to the trunk, patted her bottom and said. "Stay here, I won't be long."

I then left her hitched to the tree and went to the study where I picked up a suitable crop. Glancing at the desk, I noticed a note I'd left yesterday regarding my writing. I sat down and read it, the changes suggested would only take a minute. Putting the crop down, I fired up my computer and reloaded my current story. Soon I was keying in the noted changes. As I reread the passage, I started to write further development of the story line. Quickly getting deeply involved, I continued my work, oblivious of the fact that I'd left Blossom fastened by her collar to a tree in the middle of the garden.

As I reached a suitable break I thought a coffee would be nice before reading the work so far. Looking around for Blossom to order the coffee, I remembered that I'd left her stuck in the garden. Reluctantly I closed down the computer, picked up the crop and returned to her. As I walked into the garden I could see her standing with her back to me, hitched to the tree by her collar. I walked up to her saying, "What a pretty sight, my little sub waiting patiently for her master who is going to take her as she is." I unzipped and after exciting her with my fingers, I entered and quickly came. I unhitched her and told her to clean me.

johm55
johm55
46 Followers