Training A Teen Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ceemo
ceemo
59 Followers

"Yes! Marcus. Yes! Yes! Aahhggg. I'm cummmming. I'm cummmmming!" she screamed

And Marcus could feel his dick sloshing through the released fluid. He could see her body reacting spasmodically as it was being tormented with pulses of pleasure. Her head swung violently from side and spittle sprayed from her mouth.

"Are you born to please me? Are you my white bitch, my black cock slut?" He screamed to be heard above her orgasmic moaning.

"Yes, Yes, Yes! Fuck me!"

She came again, less violently, but still obvious to Marcus. He had her now. She was his to use for as long as he wanted her. He was getting close himself, but he had one more position to use before he let himself explode inside of her.

She really was a featherweight he thought, as he released her legs, lifted her off his dick, spun her around and placed her on all fours with her head lowered to the couch cushions. She was perfectly posed with her head down, her ass in the air, her legs spread and her dripping pussy and pink pucker hole exposed. He had a brief thought of plunging his aching dick into her ass but he would wait, save that for another time.

She was soaking wet and offered no resistance when without preamble he plunged his rod, to the root, into her cunt. This elicited a deep, low moan from Cindy. He stopped, holding his cock inserted to the hilt. In this position it reached places not yet explored. He proceeded slowly to fuck her, deep and slow, leaving just a portion of the bulbous head inserted on the out-stroke and the entire steel hard tool fully buried on the in-stroke.

He slid the thick middle finger of his right hand along the crack of her beautiful ass, pushing her juices like a small wave before him toward her pink pucker hole. He wasted no time with preambles and pushed his finger, up to the first knuckle, into the dark abyss as soon as it crossed the wet, slimy rim. This elicited another moan. "Good, the bitch is at least conscious," he thought, smiling to himself. "Man, she's tight," he thought, but he was in, he had a finger-hold, and he began to expand his probing. He rotated his finger while plunging it in and out of her asshole in synchronism with his slowly driving cock. With each penetration he pushed his finger further and further into her nether hole. Her anal ring gave way as his big knuckle passed through.

The ring clamped down behind his knuckle, but no longer as tight. He continued this procedure, pulling his finger nearly all the way out on each upstroke. The knuckles now passed easily through the ring. At the top of the next stroke he saw that her pucker hole was not so puckered anymore. He had a vision of her asshole fully dilated with his dick poised to ravage her last virgin hole and had to again fight the urge to fuck her in the ass now. Instead, he removed his middle finger at the top of the next stroke and jammed in his thicker, larger-knuckled thumb.

This further humiliation and violation of her anus elicited a scream. Her scream, the reaction of her asshole to his fingering, and his dreams of anal conquest had excited him to the point of no return. He increased his speed, pounded harder and faster in her sloppy cunt, banging against her cervix. She responded like the good slut she had become. Her cunt muscles squeezed and milked his dick as it pistoned in and out, faster and faster. Her moaning was now constant

"I'm cumming! I'm cummiing," she shouted as Marcus's driving thrusts proceeded at blinding speed and her body was wracked with another orgasm. "You are my black cock slut!" he shouted. "My white bitch slut that obeys me! Tell me you are my slut and you want me to cum in your tight white cunt now!

"Yes! Yes! I am your white slut. I want your big black cock. Cum in my cunt now, now!

"Aarrrrrgh," Marcus screamed as his nuts tightened and then released shot after shot of his boiling hot seed deep into the body of his slut.

"Again, again, I'm cumming again" Cindy cried out and exploded into another orgasm when she felt Marcus's hot cum splash against her inner walls.

Cindy opened her eyes slowly and it took several seconds before she recalled where she was and what had just happened. She was still perched on the couch with her head down and her magnificent ass in the air. She peeked out from under her armpit and saw her man Marcus standing with his shrinking black dick covered with their fluids. Her eyes wondered to his face and his 1,000 watt smile beamed down at her. She couldn't help but return the smile despite the soreness of her body.

"One last favor before I have to go."

"Anything for you Marcus, anything."

"Clean it," he replied and held his softening dick out for her.

Cindy rolled over, slid in front of him, and obeyed. While she licked and swallowed his cum and her juices from her man's cock she thought how lucky she was to have a man who treated her so fine. She would gladly do anything he asked. She was his slut and she loved it.

"Why don't you finish that last joint," Marcus said "while I get dressed"

Cindy lit the last joint. Her hand was not shaking. She took a deep hit, held it, let it out and relaxed. She felt a little sore, especially her asshole, but she was also as contented and as relaxed as she had ever been. She had a man she loved who treated her great.

Now dressed, Marcus looked at his young teen slut and congratulated himself on how far her transformation had progressed in such a short time. He leaned down, gave her a passionate kiss and twisted her nipple sharply.

"You're my slut, Right?" Marcus said as he straightened up, releasing her nipple.

"Yes, I am and always will be," she hoarsely replied. The feelings of pleasure and pain again confused her. Another thought added to her confusion, she couldn't recall if they had used a condom. They must have. They did last night. She decided not to worry about any of that now and took another hit off the joint.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow night at 8:00. We'll go to a club. I know a place were you can get in without being carded. We'll dance and have fun. Wear something sexy. Remember, you're my slut, right?"

"Yes. Always, Marcus"

*****

Marcus flipped his cell phone on and pressed one of the speed dial buttons as the truck spun out of the complex.

"Yo, Marcus. W'as up brother?" said the man that answered.

"It's all set for tomorrow night. I'll have the little bitch at the club early, around 8:30. Let the others know." replied Marcus

"Did you fuck her in the ass yet?" said the voice on the phone following-up with a wheezing thin laugh.

"I was thinking I'd save that for tomorrow night," replied Marcus, laughing loudly himself as he disconnected.

Day Three

"Moooom, may I use your Chloe?" Cindy called from the upstairs bathroom, stretching out the word 'Mom' in a voice loud enough to be heard anywhere in the condo. "Sure Hon'. Are you going out?" her mother shouted back from the first floor by the front door.

"Yes," Cindy replied

And the exchange that followed was typical of an eighteen-year-old's attempt to communicate with her mother without actually passing along any information that might restrict her plans for the evening.

"Where are you going?"

"Just out, no place special."

"Who are you going with?"

"Some friends are coming by to get me."

In this case, Cindy's deception was helped by the fact that her mother was anxious to leave for a planned evening out herself.

A horn sounded just as Cindy turned the hair dryer back on for the finishing touch to her blond, shoulder length hair.

"Jack's here, I have to go," her Mother called back. "Have fun tonight and don't stay out too late. 'Bye. Love you."

Cindy turned off the hair dryer and was able to catch the last bit of the exchange.

"Love you too, Moooom," she shouted, again dragging out the word 'mom' until she heard the front door slam shut.

Cindy had showered, dried her hair and was now standing naked in front of the mirror applying body lotion. The small bathroom window was open at the bottom several inches and a warm summer breeze entered, wrapped around her body and caressed her hardening nipples.

Turning her body sideways, while still looking at the mirror, she applied lotion with two hands to her firm, high ass cheeks. The fragrance imbedded in the lotion rose on the light breeze to fill her nostrils. Sweeping the lotion around to her hips she proceeded to rub her thighs, bending her flexible body at the waist and spreading her legs to do her calves and feet.

Straightening, she squirted more lotion on her willing hands and worked her stomach, ribs shoulders and lastly her breasts. She lingered on her hard nipples longer than necessary, and then let one hand drift down to her wet pussy lips and slightly aroused clit. A rush shivered through her body when her fingers made contact with the super sensitive organ.

Cindy snapped out of her reverie and pulled her hand quickly away from her love bud.

"No," she said aloud. "I'll save myself for Marcus," knowing he'd soon be there to pick her up.

She stared at her swollen nipples a moment longer. She imagined how the clinging red silk blouse she would be wearing braless tonight would keep them erect and proudly on display for her man.

She finished her make-up, having spent most of the time working around her deep blue eyes to accentuate them to their best, and slipped a pair of black thong panties over her full, sensuous hips.

In her bedroom she pulled on a sheer pair of black thigh-high stockings over her long, well tanned, shapely legs. She slipped on the plunging neckline red silk blouse, leaving the top button open to better show off the swell of her full, c-cup breasts. Next she wiggled into her short, pleated black skirt, zipped it, and slipped her feet into a pair of sling-back three-inch heels. For the final touch she dabbed some of her mother's Chloe perfume behind her ears, between her breasts, and on the bare flesh of her inner thighs above her stockings.

Waiting by the door for her handsome, muscular black stud she checked out her reflection in the nearby mirror. She was pleased with what she saw. Marcus had told her to wear something sexy and she knew she had obeyed him with this outfit. She reached up and rubbed her nipples, pleased to see them respond and push further against her clinging blouse. She wouldn't have to do that with Marcus around, just being with him kept her constantly aroused.

She heard a truck pull into the complex and opened the door. She was surprised to see her man pull-up driving a new Ford F-150 truck. Slamming the door shut behind her, she ran to greet him, catching him just as he rounded the front of the truck.

"Wow, a new truck," Cindy said, smiling and giving her man a big hug.

"It was delivered today. You don't think I'd take out the prettiest girl in town in an old, beat-up truck. And don't you look sexy tonight," he added.

"Actually, I tried more for the slut look," she said smiling, turning and heading for the truck's passenger door while wiggling her ass provocatively.

He caught up and opened the door for her, leaned against it and unabashedly watched her well -tanned thighs part and her skirt ride up higher as she climbed in. He got a nice view, all the way to the top of her thigh-highs.

Immediately an erotic vision flashed into his mind: Cindy bent low over a pool table, wearing only her stockings and heels, her arms extended and holding on to the edge of the table, her legs spread wide and her tits bouncing violently as he pounded his 9-inch, black cock into her tight, white, teen pussy from behind. Fantasy? "Most likely not," he thought as he smiled and closed the door.

Marcus climbed into the driver's seat, inserted and turned the ignition key and the large super-charged engine rumbled to life. Before driving away he turned and looked into the eighteen-year-old beauty's deep blue eyes.

"How about one minor adjustment," he said.

He reached out and undid one more button on her blouse, now exposing most of the rounded tops of her c-cup breasts. Marcus spread his hand wide and lightly brushed his extended fingers against her hard nipples before returning his beefy hand to the steering wheel. Sighing softly and smiling broadly, Cindy squeezed her butt closer, enjoying the feeling of his muscular arm rubbing against her left breast as he maneuvered the big truck out of the complex and onto the interstate.

"I didn't know you smoked cigarettes," she said, spying a cigarette sitting in the center ashtray

"It's not a regular cigarette. It's a machine-rolled, joint," he says laughing. "I have a friend who has a hand-cranked cigarette roller that packs them tight, three to four times the pleasure of the loosely hand-rolled ones. I brought it for you, Babe. Go ahead, help yourself."

Cindy pushed in the lighter and stuck the joint between her lips, nervously waiting the few seconds it took for the lighter to heat up. Her hand was shaking when she grabbed the lighter, as soon as it popped out, and quickly lit the joint.

She took a deep drag, held it, and slowly let her breath out as the familiar feeling of numbing lightness started low in her chest and spread outward to her extremities and her head. She took a second deep hit and the shaking stopped. She relaxed, thinking about the handsome man sitting beside her, smoked the joint down and snuffed out the roach in the ashtray before it could burn her finger tips.

Light headed and fully aroused now she rose to her knees, turned toward Marcus and kissed his neck, nibbled on his ear lobe, reached down and rubbed her hand along his crotch, feeling his cock twitch in response. She opened her legs willingly when he slipped one of his strong hands between her thighs, fondled and squeezed her firm, velvety ass cheeks and slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy, easily navigating around her skimpy thong panties. She ground slowly against his hand seeking deeper penetration and contact with her aroused clit.

"Do you want me to practice my blow job? I think I did pretty good yesterday, but I can always improve," Cindy said softly in his ear as she continued her slow grinding.

"You did great yesterday, Babe, but let's save it 'til later. You'll have plenty of time to practice your blow jobs later," he said removing his fingers from her juicy love hole.

"Here, clean these," Marcus ordered holding his fingers in front of her bright red lips. "We don't want to get the new truck all messy, do we?"

Cindy obeyed instantly, sucking her juices off his fingers and blowing them dry with her warm breath as they pulled into the club parking lot, her face flushed and her body barely containing the built-up sexual pressure.

The club was a low building at the back of a poorly lit parking lot in a part of the city she had never visited. She felt perfectly safe however, with her man beside her. She knew he would watch out for her and protect her.

Marcus moved around the front of the truck, through the light from the delayed shut-off head lamps and helped his teen lovely step down. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, cupping her right breast in his large hand and lightly rolling its nipple in his fingers – an action that was quickly becoming a habit that Cindy was not discouraging – and walked his girl toward the club entrance, as the trucks lights clicked off.

A large, overweight black man, obviously the club bouncer and ID checker, was standing just outside the club entrance. 'Tiny' was embroidered on the left breast pocket of his knit club shirt. He was anything but tiny, thought Cindy. A full head shorter than Marcus, with a roll of fat overhanging his wide, studded leather belt, he looked as if he could hardly fit through the club door.

"Yo, Marcus, was' up," he said in a wheezing voice as they got closer

"Tiny, this is my slut, Cindy," said Marcus, giving her nipple a soft pinch.

"She's a real little spinner, ain't she" Tiny replied with a voice seeming to struggle for air.

Marcus got a puzzled look from Cindy, who obviously didn't understand the term. He laughed as he looked at Cindy and pictured her impaled on Tiny's fat, black cock while he spun her around like one of those children's windmill toys. As they passed by Tiny, Marcus leaned in and whispered something in his ear. They continued through the door and entered the club with Tiny's wheezing laugh trailing behind them.

Cindy was impressed with her first view of the inside of the club. It was a fairly large room, softly lit with multicolored spots. A low, one-step stage and good-sized dance floor occupied one end of the room and a highly polished, mirror backed bar stretched along most of one wall. Twenty or so tables were spread throughout the room center, some doubles and some larger foursomes. A dozen or so booths with high padded backs and cushioned seats lined the back wall and the wall across from the bar.

Recorded hip hop music was playing softly from the speaker system. It was early and only one couple was on the dance floor, with about 25 other people, singles and couples, scattered about the room. She did notice that she was the only white person in the room and she pressed closer to Marcus.

As they moved into the room towards the bar Cindy noticed a tall good-looking black man leave the bar and stride purposely toward them with a wide grin on his face that reminded her of Marcus's 1,000-watt smile. Marcus dropped his arm from around her shoulder and removed his hand from her breast and greeted this man with a full brother hug. They could be real brothers, thought Cindy as she watched the two handsome men go through their male greeting ritual.

"Jackson, this is Cindy. Cindy this is my oldest and closest friend, Jackson," Marcus said, making the introduction.

Jackson's smile seemed to brighten even more as he spread his arms wide and stepped toward Cindy. As if drawn by a powerful magnet, Cindy moved forward without hesitation and quickly became wrapped in a strong, warm hug.

"Let's hang at the bar and have a drink while you two get to know each other," Marcus said and they moved off toward the bar with Cindy squeezed happily between them.

While Jackson talked with Cindy, Marcus ordered a rum and coke double for her and two plain cokes for Jackson and himself. The drinks arrived. Cindy took a sip and with drink in hand, turned and rested her back against the bar rail. She giggled to herself and wondered if it was the pot she had just smoked, the rum, or the two hunks leaning against her that made her warm all over. She took a second, bigger sip and rubbed her free hand along Marcus's muscular thigh, leaving it resting there lightly. She just couldn't keep her hands off her man.

Marcus wrapped his arm around her shoulder in that familiar position, cradling her breast and lightly rolling her hard nipple between his fingers. Both men were close enough to feel the rush that shuddered through her body. Jackson reached his hand behind her, beneath the bar rail and began slowly rubbing her lower back while simultaneously moving closer, pressing his crotch against her outer thigh. Cindy could feel his stiffening cock. God, she sighed silently to herself, do all Marcus's friends have big cocks?

A slow dance song started to play and a few couples drifted out onto the dance floor.

"Do you mind if I dance with your hot slut?" Jackson asked Marcus.

"Not at all," Marcus replied. "Dance with Jackson, Babe, show him a good time," Marcus said turning to her, removing his arm from the familiar position and pushing her gently toward the dance floor.

Jackson lowered his hand to her firm ass and kept up a light pressure as they moved onto the dance floor. When she turned to face him, he reached around to grab her other ass cheek and pulled her in close with both hands, pressing her crotch tight against his thigh. She could feel his stiffening member against her stomach as she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head against his powerful chest. Cindy's eyes found Marcus leaning against the bar. He smiled and nodded his approval.

ceemo
ceemo
59 Followers