All Comments on 'Training Bella'

by nrjhnsn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
stormy0628stormy0628about 12 years ago
Great Story

I love it!! I would love to buy the first book. I hope you let us know when and where. I will eagerly await the next installment. Keep up the great work.

meme6266meme6266about 12 years ago
So Amazing

I loved it!! I hope you plan to continue on with these characters. Please let me know if you do or if you move on from lit.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
OOOOOOH SHIT!

*goes to take a very cold shower*

Now i can comment....

Congrats on being published....let us know when it happens...excuse me..*cold shower*

Ahem...to continue...OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! Thanks.

rayneintheskyerayneintheskyeabout 12 years ago
OMG!

That was sooooo hot! Congrats on claiming belle. This series looks very promising.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME

I loved the Claiming Bella story. Congrats on the publishing, please let up know when in comes out. this story made me close the door to my office to get myself off. I loved it. I hope you write more chapters. Im a bbw and love that the main character is a bigger girl.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 12 years ago
"Fuck drunk" - love it!

Let me join the group of admirers who are so happy that you'll be published. I'm a big girl, too, and it's sexy and empowering to read about someone like me getting the love and attention they deserve. Aaaaaaand it's so hot! I can't wait until the three of them are alone and mauling each other again. :0) Keep up the fantastic work! Thanks for continuing to post.

CiCiLeeCiCiLeealmost 12 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

I'm melting...end of story.

Keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Will you be continuing the story? I would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please more

Im your number one follower, the series is so enjoyable, would like it to go on forever.

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 6 years ago
So Hot!

i loved this story. it was very arousing. i'm throbbing and very wet right now, so if you'll excuse me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Newbie

I have previously only read a few stories with a sub/dom element and have come to realize that it's something I really enjoy and could possibly enjoy particating in reality. This is one of the best I've read and look forward to reading more of this author's enticing work.

~Susiq

IcouldbeyourwhoreIcouldbeyourwhoreover 6 years ago
Please

Please tell me you're working on continuing. Also, do you have other media to follow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Beautiful, more of us bbw's need mind blowing love. Glad i have found it.

carmenvampcarmenvampover 4 years ago
You're a wonderful writer!

I love your story about Bella, Aiden, and Eli. I hope you write many more chapters. Meeting Bella's parents, more training, moving in together, there's so much potential with Bella and her men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous