All Comments on 'Training Ch. 01'

by bonnietaylor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very nice, great and patient teacher. Wish I had a neighbour like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some negatives, but a WHOLE lot more positives.

Terrific story overall, but it could benefit from some fine-tuning. Basically, my main "complaint" about this story is the somewhat jarring mistakes in proofreading. You tend to shift tense every once in a while, which gets kind of distracting, and the misspellings are even more distracting. Also, another (rather minor) complaint is that you seem to be really redundant with some aspects of the story, mainly with the introduction/ background info.

However, I love the pace that you've taken with this story and the extent to which you've really characterized Bonnie (you?). I also really like the possibilities that emerge from the way you've written this (potential gangbang, incest, or simply red-hot sex), so please keep on writing! Thus, overall, some flaws, but a solid storyline and the amazing possibilities make this a story of which I eagerly await reading more! 5/5

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
A plesant discovery

I've just discovered this author, and this story and it's sequel indicates that I have many hours of pleasure in store in perusing the rest of her large number of entries. I look forward to this and to future offerings from this talented writer. Congratulations Bonnie!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

amazing build up to what I'm sure will be great fucking!!

dusty477dusty477over 13 years ago
great start - can't wait to read more

You've provided some great visuals in my mind with this story. I love reading this type of story from a woman's perspective. Thanks for making it a great start -- can't wait to read more. Very provocative yet down to earth as well, you made the characters very realistic. Do I detect a cougar in the making? wink

Ed0613Ed0613about 11 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

I'm an old man and it was still one hot story!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Fucking HOT

Oh man. I actually didn't make it to the end before my cock started cumming on it's own. This was my dream fantasy when I was 18, just a few short years ago. Can't wait to read the rest of this series.

lays_69lays_69about 8 years ago
ANNOUN>>

Why do these announ. assholes have to leave negative feedback on 99.9 percent of the stories here on lit. Move on you pathetic driveling snot nose punks. Go read a romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 for a great story

on how to train a young guy to please a woman or women!!! The annony asshole should be castrated.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Great start to a good story

Love the idea of training this boy to become a man for mpm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pile of steaming shit from degenerate faggot ! "1*" !!

This 'writer' should be in an asylum for insane !

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a offset to the asshole annony's 1 vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Terrible story

Did you bother to proof read this junk? Just plain bad.

needyou200needyou200almost 8 years ago
Damn!!! This is one hot story

blew my balls twice reading the first chapter. 5!! F I V E!!!

Sman4444Sman4444almost 3 years ago

Always great to hear the way a woman gets pleasure from being treated. All guys need that reinforcement. I get a lot of pleasure out of giving a woman pleasure so I really enjoyed the training in your story!

BjMcReddyBjMcReddyover 2 years ago

I has three words four you. Proofread. The sleeping and grammar were so bad it seemed a middle school wrote this. Could be a great story but it needs work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am mature and looking for anyone to eat my big nipples which can be long and hard and very stimulated.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

I realize this story was written 10+ years ago. Author;s use of the Ebglish language could be improved. Over use of gutter slang. Little character development, Characters lack emotional and psychological depth and breadth. Title of this story is self-explanatory of the plot. However, the student lacks emotional and psychological maturity for even the average 18 year old male. Chapter 1 rated 3 stars based on reasonable doubt that the characters will develop personalities as the story progresses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous