All Comments on 'Training Ch. 05'

by turtle_writes

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
OldtimeymanOldtimeymanalmost 14 years ago
Well written.

I enjoyed your story. Parts brought back some fond memories. Please keep writing along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very nice!

Thanks for picking this story up. I recently found the first 3 chapters and thought it was a dead end. Checked up and what a nice surprise. I like the way the story makes it easy for me to suspend disbelief. And the hint of love between the husband and Eileen satisfies the romantic in me. The rest of the story satisfies everything else. Well done, more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love it!

this is one of my favourite stories ever, i have been waiting since 08 for your updates and was thrilled to see ch. 04 and this chapter. i agree with below, this story's element of romance is perfect and i hope Eileen will come to realise that Anthony is doing this for her :) but not too sure about the nurse using the cream, and making Eileen keep a secret from Anthony.. can't wait for the rest !! jacinta xxO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please dont stop...

again and again i come back to your stories, but training is still my favoutite.

your writing is relentless, and inviting; enticing me into my own fantasy world, and leaving me wishing for my very own anthony.

i wait in anticipation each time to see what will come next...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
seconding other peoples thoughts

I do hope as some of the other writers have noted that Eileen comes to realize A is doing this for her. Awakening is something that comes to many of us later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This story is AMAZING, and I'm looking forward to what comes next! I especially love the psychological aspects of it (especially for Eileen - I love the mixture of fear and pleasure in her), but of course this story isn't lacking in the hotness. What I also like is how Anthony is characterized. He isn't the typical dom, and he's so appealing and also somewhat more terrifying for it. It's almost...quietly dominant, however forceful and intense he can be, and it's really attractive and different. Thanks for writing such a well-written, well-characterized (also with no grammar/spelling mistakes, thank god) story and will be checking for the next installment often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
my absolute favorite!

I honestly cannot tell you how often i read this story, i've also shared it with some of my other female friends. I've been reading Literotica for about 9 years now and this is my all time favorite... I honestly hope that chapter 5 is not the end. Thank you for providing me a release to my fantasies.

TruUnicornTruUnicornalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

and thought provoking! I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmmmmm.....

so glad you have continued this story ... am ashamed to say ... I shiver with need from reading your words. I do hope you will continue soon. I have always stayed away from these types of stories or I should say I have tried to stay away for just this reason..like a moth to a flame ... I cant seem to wait for the heat of the burn. If only. As I don't have an Anthony of my own, you are filling that role quite nicely...please L

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I can't wait to see what else he has up his sleeve for her! So hot. Can't wait for the next steamy chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it. Reading this has made me so horny. Can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you

Congratulations on your brilliant storyline and well thought out plot. Totally awesome story - loved reading every single part - please do continue. I can't wait to find out what happens to Eileen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love your writing and I love this story. Please continue updating the story. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

What a fantastic read each chapter has been. I love how Anthony obviously adores her in everything he does. Please keep updating and adding to the story - you have the gift of not only being able to write a great story but of keeping a captive audience as well.

DyingEmberDyingEmberabout 13 years ago
Amazing.

This whole story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Your writing is incredible. I wish I was Eileen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing~

This story gets me throbbing from sentence to sentence. The arousal stay on for hours! Wish I had someone like Anthony in my life to quench the thirst. Glad you write so well ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're a pig.

Plain and simple. Nothing about this story makes sense to a woman who can change a light bulb or drive a car. Was this written in 1850?

remi1968remi1968over 12 years ago
Yesssss......

THIS is the story I read when I want to have a good, hard orgasm all by myself.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 12 years ago
Best Story Ever

You are a master well done I will reread many times 4 sure. Small bits gave thoughts I use in my own stories. I only wish I had your skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Honestly?

You are a very good writer. However… You really need to work on Point Of View. Either tell the whole story from one character's head, or change the scene (not the paragraph) to change POV. This shows poor writing style. The character speaking/thinking/feeling in the scene cannot know what the other characters are thinking/feeling. There are lots of articles out there on writing POV properly. While I do realize that this category is Non-Consent/Reluctance, and one of your own comments says, "it's just fiction," as an erotic writer myself, I know that we write what our own fantasies are. And it's obvious that you, sir, have some real issues with anger, sexual frustration, and a desire to humiliate women against their will to get your rocks off. Plus your whole "Training" series gives the BDSM lifestyle a bad name. A true Dom does not abuse his sub against her will in the way that you have portrayed your characters doing. A true Dom/sub relationship is done out of desire and understanding from both partners. It is consensual in reality, while they may play "non-consent." They both embrace the lifestyle out of trust for each other; they are not forced into it against their wills.

femalesubatheartfemalesubatheartabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I'm very glad to see that the whore's training is going nicely ... the gang rape was done well. And its nice to finally know that her hesitations will only get her delicious punishment. Loved the scene of Nurse Samantha raping the whore and that she was forced to give into her situation a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Unbelievable! I can't get any housework done!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 9 years ago
LOVE

LOVE IT ALWAYS YOUR THE BOMB!

Goodgirl75Goodgirl75about 6 years ago
Me please?

Where do you live? I beg you to make me your Eileen!!!

prabhushotprabhushotalmost 6 years ago
Sema Story

What a man!!!! Enjoying your story...

vplovervploverabout 5 years ago

I’d kick him in the balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved it

Omg. This story makes me so so wet. I wish I had a master like Anthony. This story is close to me. I can relate so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just this once just this once cant he have fucked her and let her come naturally it was going to be her last time .

no no no too cruel she was so sore still she let him hurt her pussy but he only edged her and made her come herself from giving him bj and satisfying himself only he is too selfish and cruel one last time one last time cant he make love to her

why is he so cruel she is going to wear the chastity belt so why why couldnt he have let her come one last time when he fucking her pussy why did he deny her and made her come orally coz he wanted to come in her mouth not in her pussy ? he shouldnt had edged her

if he was so concerned about her pussy why did he put it in at all and why so roughly when he wanted only his way through her mouth why did he not let her come when he was inside her

why do guys only want oral and anal and hate vaginal whats the point of fucking a girl why not fuck gay guys

he is always too horny he could have fucked her mouth later but should have let her come one last time one last loving satisfaction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i see right through you mr author

that selfish bastard anthony whatever he does he does for himself nothing is for her here plain manipulation of emotion ,confusion and total mindfuck for the poor too young too innocent too inexperienced girl

making het sex slave is his kink it has nothing to do with her problems .her problem is very diff to what he is forcing her to do

sex slavery isnt a solution for inability to come

he is doing it for himself not her

dont manipulate the readers with your fantasies she have always climaxed natuarally for him whenever he let her

i read all till here and see nothing wrong with her .instead he is the one who never lets her come trying to control her orgasm always forcing her to stop right when she is acheiving her climax making her come through either giving him orally or anally after he comes himself first

his needs his satisfaction his kink first .she is just an excuse for experimenting on

this can only be pure male fetish and any woman who already has been already trained with some previous dom fantasy that a woman only come and just come if she gives a bj or anal to man .

so this is him and him alone only he is spending his money his time his effort all for him himself he is not doing it for her

she never fights coz in your fantasy all women are by born prostitutes,she never runs coz you dont want her too .she is fictional women of your fantasies,she never told her parents and friends coz you made her not too .till this part she has no friend.women talk about their kinky activities to their friends

if he can talk about his fantasies with that crazy dr friend of her so should she be with atleast one of het bff s but you dont think so right coz you are a man this is male fantasy but you are stupid enough ti right it from her pov and not his .it would have been better if it was his pov coz

honestly the way you are narrating about her vaginal tear and her having no friend no brains and zero backbone she isnt even a female at all but a gay guy closeted in a womans body

or you that gay guy using her as a character for getting female readers coz 70-80% readers are female men prefer porn and visuals over erotic literature

its he who want her as sex slave by manipulating het believing it as if she is the one who has all the problems breaking her body and mind

her problem of inability for climax was solved in the very first time after their wedding nothing is wrong with her .

its him who cant come naturally

he is the one at wrong .he is the freek .he only comes when he rapes

he isnt doing this for her mr author she is able to come even with little of roughness and agressiveness

she came everytime he fucked her himself or with the other toys she doesnt need to become sex slave

most of the time he aroused her ,edged her instead of letting come

your female character is too hard to believe even in some totally illogical fiction

better right it from male pov instead of female

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

okay so if he wanted to deny her orgasm from his cock in her pussy and just wanted to use and come in her mouth only why did he put in her battered pussy at all when the doc has already said not too he could have just used her mouth from the start instead why hurt her overly hurt and sort pussy at all ?

why do you hate eileen so much does someone like her hurted your male ego also why does anthony has to show off his love and care to her despite everything he did to her she knows he doesnt love him but is just trying to get hold on sluttiest sextoy which eileen would become all in the disguise of marriage

she isnt a wife but only a sex doll save for the marriage certificate ti save him incase eileen dies or goes to coma in all his adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the comments are some of the funniest shit I have ever read

WantonwidowWantonwidowalmost 2 years ago

Once again, I think that the men making such negative comments about Anthony are men who wouldn’t want to put any effort into pleasing their wives - just a hard bang and done. Selfish.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well you have kept it going at the same pace

Hornynipples61Hornynipples61over 1 year ago

Best chapter so far!!

Louloubelle22Louloubelle22about 1 year ago

This the second time I have read this series & I think it's great imagination & stirring others thought processes as well. PC has gone a long way to creating " safe boring thinking" & omg some of you are so horrified at this. Get a grip it's only a story & as that invites personal discovery of ones thoughts emotions & actions. Review in your minds how something's as a teenager were horrifying & now are completely acceptable. Drop the judgement people, it is written as it is to get you thinking outside the little boxes you put in hour minds.

Great writing & if you cant challenge yourself in thinking then I guess there is no point in reading anything because some would say they're all perverts & peado's & no one talks about the 1870's to 90's when getting a tan was all the rage how sad for society that things change.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Without a doubt the best story I’ve ever found and I have found and read a lot. Would love more along these lines from this author, and would love further installments in Anthony and Eileen’s story as well.

zcraft5zcraft53 months ago

greatness where can i get that cream what is it called need it

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Great story, second time reading it. Loved all the naughty anal training and forced exhibition on the honeymoon! Then the kinky Doctor! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous