All Comments on 'Training Ch. 08'

by turtle_writes

Sort by:
  • 231 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your a sick freak

You disgust me. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

Previous comment! If you don't like this type of thing- dont read it!! Subbies do love it- it's fantasy- get over yourselves!

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 11 years ago
mechanical

Well you've certainly got the mechanics down, it was very predictable to the point of me having to skim read it to get through each different thing he put her through and her repeated identical response to each new sex act. It does have good bones though if you wanted to give them some personality, some background, a bit of good plot and anticipation. Draw the reader in instead of just handing it slam bang on the plate each time.

Thanks my opinion anyway. Thanks for the effort you did put into it and good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love

I absolutely loved this story! And for the record, I am a sub....It was very nice to read in my downtime and kept me quite wet for my Master when he allows me to cum.... Please keep writing, your style was very artistic and kept me wanting more... I read the story from beginning to end and would love to read more.... The first few chapters before her surrender were my favorite.... Again, I loved it, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

This was a great story and i really hope you write more. I am also a sub and while I dont really go for being shared and neither does my Master we both truly enjoy your writing style and storyline *smiles* please continue writing

danalearnsdanalearnsalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

I enjoyed this story a lot. They were moments that took me utterly by surprise in a very pleasant way. I am not sure if you are still writing as I don't see anything posted on here in a while but I hope that you continue. You have a great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ho Humm

I am starting to think that from either BDSM or Noncon if there is a mention of "training" in the title or story description that it all becomes boringly predictable, one knows the plot and dialogue of the story before even reading the words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
INteresting

Is there any more? Please write more scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I waited till I finished the entire story before commenting. This is probably one of the best stories on any erotic website. I really enjoyed your style of writing. It actually gave me am emotional connection to the characters in the book! Some people might not understand why you had to semi repeat different scenes. We had to go through them with her to experience the joy she felt knowing she was pleasing her Master. Plus you can't just expect people to assume these things were happening. Your book touched me on so many levels...as a writer, a submissive, and as a woman! I hope you continue on to make this a book!! I found it a much better read than The Story of O!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Over the last several years, I've probably read over 300 stories on this subject. I also enjoy writing and fantasising about what could be done to me. Your story nailed it! I love your writing style and your thought process. BEST storyline I have read so far! Thank you for sharing, and best of luck in your future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

please keep going although would love her to retaliate and fight back and win occasionally and please more chapters its very readable

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MISSING STORY

I just kept thinking about how the whole time since the marriage she never spoke to her mother and she never came to visit, I'd really like to read about her mothers reaction/involvement

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ermm.

I was always waiting for her to fight back, wasn't really that much of a non-consent since she doesn't even try to get away, huh guess not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And when he first leaves her alone?

She goes straight to the Police and he spends the rest of his life in prison, where he is repeatedly raped by his cell mates. She gets all his money and lives happily every after, marrying a handsome, wealthy, young man that worships her. The REAL end. Because this crappy story was so bad it needed a good ending. Can't believe I wasted my time reading this. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good job

That was a very well written and thought out story. You're a gifted erotic writer. Each chapter made me cum so much. Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Contiue

Please continue this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great!, Write more :)

My wife and I really enjoyed this story, your skills, your thoughts were displayed perfectly in this story, continue on with it, and better yet, write more stories, would love to see this story made into a film

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
do publish it as an ebook

i read the complete series, and i must say that it was amazing. and i am a hundred percent with you if you decide to publish it as an ebook. hope i get to read more works like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Let us have some more

Fantastic story and I think a couple more chapters would be great. Perhaps more involvement of the nurse and maybe some forced interracial. Anyway a big thank you and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have never left a comment before BUT....

Wow!!! I just loved this story! Like any wonderful book, I was so sad when it ended. I'm going to read it again but I would love more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More ideas

Hey Turtle, this is a yummy story!

I'd add a small critique: I'd have preferred the doctor to not get his own dick out to examine Eilleen; rather he should have a supply of horny dicks that relieve themselves at the Doctors clinic for the purpose of medical progress (participating in medical progress could be work for the county prisoners, or the local Uni fraternity etc.)

As for Eilleens future, she should have quantitative daily targets for her orgasms so that she becomes a record holder... at some point if she dissappoints Anthony he should force her to go and find a new young trainee for him and then divorce her; maybe keeping her as hired help to look after the new trainee-wife.

As for the Doctor, he could start a number of business ventures, maybe with Anthony as an investor; for example once he has women in almost permanent heavy lubrication, he could start selling cunt juice over the web. A whole range: Teen juice, Milf juice, Slut juice etc.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 10 years ago
Her sex slave training is barely beginning!

sex slave will always be Anthonys' canvas to use, share and certainly abuse! Humiliation is her best friend! One of the best female "training" stories ever written! Thanks!

FairlieMayeFairlieMayealmost 10 years ago
Awesome story

Loved the story in all. I think you did a great job of not using the same punishments over and over. You were very creative there.

I also loved that Anthony cared deeply for her. There are too many stories out there where the sex slave isn't cared for. The release from continual use and abuse to give Eileen moments of a semi normal life where she feels cared for and her needs met would only deepen her attachment to Anthony.

I'd love to see more of their story, but I also think you have the talent to be published. If you have written stories that are available on kindle, I hope I can find them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fabulous Stuff!

This entire series has had me riveted! Please keep going in any format / genre you wish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fascinating

Excellent, wow! Please don't take these thoughts as criticism, only trying to offer thoughts that you may consider for publishing what could be a quite successful book.

Perhaps a little more at the beginning on other clues Anthony saw that confirmed what her need was. More reluctant consent initially would make this even better for me (and perhaps help if you publish). Would love to see the story start a little earlier to see this build up.

I agree with the person who wrote butterflies inside needs a few other analogies (not that it's not great, just mix up a few different references depending on the new experience, cresting the top of a roller coaster, spinning vertigo ...).

I wonder if as things progress having Eileen tell herself she won't say "no anthony" and "please" for the next lesson, she convinces herself she'll try to suggest some alternative or failing that focus on something non-sexual. I think women multi-task mentally, perhaps that's why some will think of other things in life during sex. Showing her mind do this at the beginning then changing over time to muliplte images of sex flashing through her mind is a thought.

You are an amazing story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant

very good story would love to read more of her adventures into deep slavery

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never continue

A disgusting tale of torture and abuse. Even for fiction this was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The characters and progression of this story were both fantastic, and I particularly enjoy how you strayed from the norm and kept a part of the sub defiant even at the very end. I would have liked to see more of Samantha's desire to lay claim to Eileen, but that's a minor gripe. As it is, I'm happy with this ending. You've given your readers a satisfying conclusion to the story that was promised, while leaving our imaginations open to future possibilities. Bravo to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole series. Do hope this isn't the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disturbing

Being submissive is fine and good, but this story was too close to actual damaging abuse for me. I wouldn't recommend this story. It's just too upsetting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too much torture

I prefer stories with less torture

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 9 years ago
Finished all the chapters

and while one could nit and one could pick, it is a heck of an achievement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

I love this story I have never read such an interesting story before. I would really appreciate if you would continue this story because you have done such an amazing job and when I'm done reading a chapter I end up very wet. Due continue and I give you 5 stars for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
STUPID

All I can say is at least you put it in the right category. That's the only good thing I can come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Quality writing

Unlike some stories, this is written like a professional writer. Came many times reading it. My only small criticism, I liked it that in the beginning Eileen kept saying she only did things because he made her do things. By the end she still had a touch of resistance. Would love to have seen her begging to be as depraved as he wanted her to be and freely admitting (and displaying) just how slutty she WANTED to be. I fell in love with Eileen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG

I came so much!!! Couldn't believe it i may just be a sex slave too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOVE IT

OMFG this whole series is amazing.

i didnt want it to end

i could totally see myself as Eileen.

it needs to go on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo! This is certainly one of the best stories I've read here. Almost professionally done.

Greatly enjoyed the story. Interesting how you left out any description of Eileen's physical attributes, leaving it to the reader's imagination. It makes her somewhat of an "any woman". Well done!

RaivinRaivinalmost 9 years ago
Superb!

What a wonderful journey you have taken your readers on. Bravo! My only quibble is that he didn't punish her severely enough or often enough...all those toys in the attic that didn't get used. What a pity! Keep up the good work and I hope you publish it. And to your nay-sayers; Shame on you! You wouldn't know a good story if it slapped you in the face, apparently.

verbicideverbicidealmost 9 years ago
Interesting

I have to say this is one of the more interesting nonconsent series around, for a couple reasons. First off, it really delves into the potential of a whole subculture of sociopathic individuals to which this poor woman married into. The reasoning that "you have rape fantasies means you must actually want to be raped" is as about as accurate as "you have murder fantasies, therefore you must really desire to be a murderer" or "you like horror films, therefore you must desire to be terrified and tortured". It does however provide a spurious rationale for everything that happens to Eileen.

It is nice that she retains some semblance of reason even as the "stockholm syndrome" of her conditioning takes hold. Too often in this type of story the protagonist is brutalized and raped, but suddenly realizes that being relentlessly emotionally and sexually abused is "just what she always secretly wanted", giving justification for her abusers actions. In this story, even at the end, she's not sure everything happening is what she wants or simply what she's being conditioned to accept, which is far more realistic.

Granted, as someone who worked for a good number of years in the health care profession and dealt with the trauma, both physical and emotional, that abusers like Eileen's husband inflict on their victims, my personal imagined ending to this is likely far different than most people simply using this as a stroke story. Still, it's well written and for that, the author deserves kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!!

Loved this series!

MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
Definitely kept my attention

I agree with verbicide's opinion on the morals or lack of that the characters exhibit. I think my alternative ending would have to include castration for Anthony and the doctor

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope you keep the story going

YukonlassYukonlassover 8 years ago
Love love love it!

Your story kept me reading like I haven't in years (I stayed up past midnight two work nights in a row!) and left me hungry for more me. I commented anonymously before that I think you should have this story published and no, I don't mean as an eBook.

I look forward to reading more of your works!

natcameronnatcameronover 8 years ago
keep writing

Hello. I really enjoyed the series. You understand the seduction of dominance and submission....it's all about the mind. I'm not one of those un-named critics who fail to understand that these stories are all pretend and not meant to reflect the real world but fun and creative and intended to be exciting treats. I found your stories to be exciting and delicious. Great writing!

Nat ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep writing......they are excellent!

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue the story!! Excellent and entertaining!

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomover 7 years ago
Amazing

Your story was just amazing. The depth of your character development is inspiring. I hope you continue to submit more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Writing

You write beautifully. One of my favorites in Literotica. Keep up the good work. I'd like to see the story continue. You have a vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Whatever you decide to do (more chapters or ebook) let us know! Love these characters & how much it turned me on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Story

I have spent this week reading this story. I have lost a lot of sleep because I couldn't stop reading. Would love to be able to get this story on my kindle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good writing

I've read from start to finish, even though this is way out there fantasy stuff to my mind, whereas I tend to like stories that keep one foot firmly in the reality camp. The reason I stayed with it was, mostly, the high quality of your writing and character development, which I think overcame my need for 'this could really happen.' It's a novella already, so you could continue with a Part Two, or start another. I was going to suggest the latter but a Part Two could be like something new, but with the background already established. Considering this is 'out there' fantasy you could have lots of fun with the next chunk.

RePetitMortRePetitMortabout 7 years ago
Make it an eBook

I agree, I think it's worth having this be the end of the novella and going in a different direction with the next. One of the great things about this series is the conflict in her own head and the dichotomy with her body and reactions. Having that perspective interact with a broader BDSM story, especially one with other characters, given her interest in public use, could be very interesting. Also, having the non-consent aspect shift to "pushing boundaries" would be an interesting angle, since it's already pretty close.

But definitely publish it as an eBook. It's significantly better than the vast majority of self-published erotica on Amazon, so it should do well.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
Anthony needs acute psychiatric treatment drugs...what a psycho!!!couldnt his own doctor moreland help?!!!

mister turtle_writes!!

bragging on and on through 8 insufferably long chapters about the nasty public humiliations of anthony's attractive female partner Eileen!! tattooing sex slave on the nape of her neck and ringing the clit to commemorate the last day of her training?!!

and as usual the fussy self important fool attitude Eileen enjoys it.....loves it.....coz the master is me asserts Anthony!! :o

what do you and your hero Anthony take themselves to be?!!

the sheik of araby?! many elvis presleys rolled into one?!!

and if a jellyfish of a female is all thats required for 24x7 freak sex play,...japan has created a female mannequin ragdoll as a sex toy for freaks like Anthony!!! have it shipped...pronto u freaks!!!

human female beauty and liveliness is absolutely too wonderful and adorable to be dangerously wasted in the charge of freaks like Anthony!! he is a huge misfit in any place outside the worlds freakiest madmen asylum!!;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best story EVER!

BEST STORY EVER!

Just Effin wow. More please. Perhaps similar themed story new characters.

THANK YOU for an amazing story.

SuzanneinBCSuzanneinBCabout 7 years ago
Gripping Story and Comment on Repressed Sexuality

Your story is exciting, erotic, romantic, loving and a reminder that we all submit to our partners on different levels in our relationship. While this story is fantasy, I believe that many will identify with the negative messages received during childhood about sex and sexual imaginations. These messages are often harmful and can haunt one for years as well as inhibit one's sexual experiences.

I sincerely enjoyed your thoughtful and insightful way of drawing your reader into your story while getting to know the main characters. I loved the feeling of being kept on edge while looking forward to the beginning of each new chapter. I am curious about how Eileen settles into her every day life as a confirmed sex slave and if she is able to finally let go of her guilt about her sexual inclinations. On the other hand, this story feels complete to me.

I too would like to see your story published as an ebook.

I look forward to reading more of your stories and wish you great success in your writings!

LordLarsLordLarsalmost 7 years ago
Stunning!

Having read all chapters... This is a good finale. Do I like to read more of this kind of stuff? By all means! A mark by hot iron would even be better than a tattoo.

DeJackOfHeartsDeJackOfHeartsalmost 7 years ago
Loved this story

This sexual discovery story is probably one of the best I have ever read. Intimately detailed and well paced. The only things I didn't like about it were how much of a mary-sue Anthony was. Never wrong, never making any mistakes. I would have liked to see him stumble at some point in her training and have to make amends for it himself. Perhaps seen her separated from him for a time to see how she copes no longer under his control mid way through training, ultimately returning.

Would have liked to see some of her mother too. Revealing her status as a sex slave. I liked the ending at the doctors office though it could do with an epilogue. Her recieving a brand new collar, custom made or getting down on her knees and thanking Anthony for turning her into a slave. It was a great read, none-the-less!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My first comment on literotica

I loved your story, it touched me on so many levels. I was horribly abused as a child and it wasn't until I met a man who could take my nightmares away from me, that I finally found release. Being told all my life I was to blame for what happened to me, made me never take control of my own body. I married the man that treated me kindly and didn't hurt me. Then he took over my body and forced me to feel pleasure, not pain. Even though I thought sex was a punishment, he showed me that it is one of the best things out there. I gave myself completely over to him two months ago with a contract. We've been married ten years and it took his patient love and lots of counseling for me to feel free and safe. I was different than Eileen but so much was the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IN LOOOOOOVE WITH THIS STORY

Please for the love of Christ turn this into an Ebook! I’d buy it! The details and scenarios you put into words are absolutely astounding! I’ve looked for a story similar to what you’ve written but THIS IS MUCH MORE THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED. The way that Anthony does everything for her sexual gratification while also enjoying the arousal it brings to Eileen is REAL LOVE. It’s borderline rape but it’s literally the only thing that makes her have an orgasm and the more she fights it, the more her alter ego ravishes in the sexual ecstasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

This story had excellent flow and good descriptive detail, much better than just about any I've read. Good command of grammar and usage...and it didn't go too fast! Nice, slow, graphic action. It was very sensual, a quality missing in just about every other work. It smacks of either exacting research or actual experience. Hard to think of any faults at all, given the limited genre (which stops short of my personal tastes) scope. I would have gone further, and not been quite as repetitive of some scenarios, and would have eliminated the dream or dreamlike parts. All in all, very professionally done. There was excitement on every page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Excellent, it would make a good e-book.

trina60trina60about 6 years ago
Great story

You are a very talented author if you decided to do ebooks i will look for your name

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shit!

I hope her death comes soon and quickly

firefly333firefly333about 6 years ago

I couldn't put this story down. I was sad when I reached the end. Now, at least, I'll be able to get things done around here. Looking forward to more of this story or a new one!

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 6 years ago
Too Long!!!

Became very boring.

DownSouthDarlinDownSouthDarlinalmost 6 years ago
Good story!

Great story! Well developed, held my interest. I would be interested to read the e-book, as well as additional stories! A few couple chapters could be good, but you might run out of ideas, and it could become repetitive. Good writing!

Kansascat28Kansascat28almost 6 years ago
Anonymous-Training

I love this story! So hot and sensual. I had never thought of this for myself but would love to try it. Why no drawings? This should be a movie series! I was working in the industry, might look into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Loved this. Would love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Skipped to the end after ditching the story earlier

I’m so glad I skipped it, whilst I haven’t read enough of the last page to find out how she feels about her new life he’s definitely still an arsehole. He may refer to her as his darling slave but he hasn’t said he loves her.

His objectification of her was so repulsive that I couldn’t read the story without getting angry. So in a way bravo to the author you definitely wrote realistic characters hopefully not autobiographical 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Women are sexual beings, too

Author, your rape sex doll fantasy may result in orgasmic satisfaction for some readers. But to others, it leaves us despairing. In this culture, The only time a woman enjoys her own sexuality, has lots of sex with whomever she wants must either first have her own agency removed as in this story, or is labeled a slut - as though it is bad to have sex as though humans are not blatantly sexual animals. Even though a male who indulges his sexuality, has sex with whomever he desires is celebrated. This disparity is at the root of today's rape culture and must be addressed if we are ever to live equally fulfilling and joyful lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such drivel

Now we know how adult you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Total garbage

This is just a story of rape and torture.

The author must be some small cocked bastard who never satisfied a woman and has been reduced to writing stories where he rapes and tortures.

Get some fucking help, you sick bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To Anon of 08/16/17

Your story is so completely different than the one written here. Trust me when I say I understand what you went through, I was repeatedly sexually abused as a child as well.

The singular difference between our stories and hers is that our husbands love us, unconditionally. They understand our pain, guilt and the shame that we feel even though our logical brain tells us the truth, that none of it was our fault. Not even the death of the abuser frees you from the nightmares and the triggers.

The man in the story doesn’t love his wife, she’s a toy to him, for reasons that I don’t understand she feels as though she has no choice but to stay with him. From what I could stomach to read it’s not made clear why she doesn’t just leave. As much as I despise the word, because it makes me flinch every time, she has been “groomed”. I suppose the old fashioned term is that she’s been brain washed. Raped, tortured, brain washed, broken and conditioned to obey, he has dehumanised and objectified her every step of the way, then hidden it from polite society. Well it’s hidden until he tortures her more by ripping away the false protection of being amongst other people.

She started the story as sexual repressed but he’s a monster with no no conscience or compassion. By the end she’s a shell of a human being. IF it was consensual I’d be happy to read this but it’s not. Nobody has the right to treat another human being this way. For those weirdos who wish to be in her place grow the fuck up, I hope you never find yourself in a position where you have no choice. It’s a bad place.

To the author, clearly you have talent I don’t understand why you chose to unleash this much darkness.

vplovervploverabout 5 years ago

Reminds me of a demented Willy wonka

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

I loved it as an expression of sensuality with a twist. Critics lighten up and enjoy or don't read. We all have our positions/likes/dislikes in life. This was written with thought, depth, sexuality, an angle of forced perversion. Stick to Twitter.

To the author, I would love to see you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm not exactly sure why everybody is so upset about this story. It's under the heading of Nonconsent/Reluctance. You're the one reading it. It was long enough that you could have stopped reading it at any point. Some people read erotica like this because It's arousing to them, NOT because they would ever do those things.Why tell the author they're the one who is messed up when all he did was write a story.There were a few parts that were a little tough to read. It was my choice to keep reading. And, it was a bit heavy that I wouldn't recommend trying to read it all at once. It took me over a week. But overall, I think it was a great story. If you do it as it as an e-book, I would just make sure that it is in the right category. This is more than Nonconsent.

IndigoRose91IndigoRose91over 4 years ago
Why are people moaning?

This is a story. It's not real life. It's called fantasy. I happened to enjoy it. It's in the non-consent category. There are rather a lot of chapters and rather a lot of pages to each section.if you didn't like it, why would you carry on reading it? The whole point of sites like this, is that people can explore their imagination. Who are you to judge others?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Please, please, please tell me there is more of the story somewhere. Who wouldn't want be Eileen, I know I would. To be constantly on sexual tenter hooks, what a thrill.

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please add

I come back to this story time and time again. Please write more if you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

This story was amazing. Great details. You've got to write more. I'm going to share this one with my fiance'. He should read this. It's an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Couldn't put it down. Read straight through for 3 hours or so. Wonderful story.

KialeythaKialeythaabout 3 years ago

I loved every single chapter. It’s too bad something can’t happen like this in real life. Or, if it does, I’m sooo disappointed it hasn’t happened to me. Le sigh..... kudos babe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like non con I’m not saying it’s a bad story I just don't understand when they have the opportunity to run for the hills early on, marriage or no I’d cut his dick off🤷‍♀️. Feel like she should have tried to get away in the beginning and her plans backfire or something but she just never tried, a bit dull when she immediately unrealistically submissive.

TheOneWhoLikeToReadsTheOneWhoLikeToReadsalmost 3 years ago

I’ve read all the chapter and its fcking amazing eventhough sometimes i feel that her husband is so cruel to treated her like that .. after all this is a fantasy stories so it doesnt mean anything .. and yet for some reason if somewhere in this world this whole stories exist , i wanna see it in a movie hahaha .. thank you for the great amazing stories .. and hope you cant write more .. kudos to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

to the latest anon

yes this does exist in real life no need for movies .numerous women ,children are being traficked around the world they unwillingly in 3rd world countries ,you just have to go and book for thailand there is a whole network of child trafficking ,have a child sex tourism there children of all age regarless of gender who have to go through all these processes ,many are orphans many saperated from families and you know what no one needs their consent they dont even get paid all that matters is that tge author ,you and other likewise can have a pleasure harem there with every girl availble there bcoz all the girls believe that are nothing but 3 holes for men they exist for your pleasure go there and fetch a child wife as these days child marriage is a new trend in the US

and train her like he do

and if you have a girl child i really really wish she would go all the same things in real life so you can see it in movies with popcorns all the things he did will be done to your own daughter since you want it to happen to some real girl it should be your daughter your pleasure at your daughters expanse amen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

oh you should continue otherwise how we would know about the limits you can go to fulfil your depravity to hurt break someone close to you since she is stupid enough to trust you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your story is so completely different than the one written here. Trust me when I say I understand what you went through, I was repeatedly sexually abused as a child as well.

The singular difference between our stories and hers is that our husbands love us, unconditionally. They understand our pain, guilt and the shame that we feel even though our logical brain tells us the truth, that none of it was our fault. Not even the death of the abuser frees you from the nightmares and the triggers.

The man in the story doesn’t love his wife, she’s a toy to him, for reasons that I don’t understand she feels as though she has no choice but to stay with him. From what I could stomach to read it’s not made clear why she doesn’t just leave. As much as I despise the word, because it makes me flinch every time, she has been “groomed”. I suppose the old fashioned term is that she’s been brain washed. Raped, tortured, brain washed, broken and conditioned to obey, he has dehumanised and objectified her every step of the way, then hidden it from polite society. Well it’s hidden until he tortures her more by ripping away the false protection of being amongst other people.

She started the story as sexual repressed but he’s a monster with no no conscience or compassion. By the end she’s a shell of a human being. IF it was consensual I’d be happy to read this but it’s not. Nobody has the right to treat another human being this way. For those weirdos who wish to be in her place grow the fuck up, I hope you never find yourself in a position where you have no choice. It’s a bad place.

To the author, clearly you have talent I don’t understand why you chose to unleash this much darkness.

i dont kniw whether u will read this but thank u thank u a lot for sharing your ordeals your experiences with us .i know what you have to went through and i wish no child or even a naive persron is to go through all these phases for being in love with someone who wont aporeciate their fantasy but instead will use them as a toy on the pretext of their partners vulnerability due to their childish druken fantasy

you my dear are only of the few saner people in this section .

when i started reading it i thought it will be some love noncon

but what i find is grooming conditioning of a naive girl by her own husband man trusted by her,her parents ger wellwishers and above all the man who is supposed to love her protect her from bad guyz out there

but instead he himself presented her in plate to others whoever gives him any advantage

he dehumanise her insulted her although she is already ashamed if being sexually repressed .all she needed was his love ,a little time and maybe some consesual bdsm even if he surprises her a lit bit but here she doesnt even know how many goid guys she is missing out who might made her come hard w/o hurting her changing her and letting be herself happily keeping her sexually satisfied with all her dignity and their privacy intact

he ruined wedding night their first time when she was actually really in mood ,her 1st honeymoon,her first homecoming as his wife

i dont know why the author made her so coward and dumb that she never realised she is being abused on mental level as well and never talked to her friends or was aware of sexual abuse as if the author had no escape plan fir an unwilling victim

as for the author i think he is anthony in real life has probably conditioned several victims overtime coz he brilliantly presents her pov despite being a man himself with every finer detail which gives only one possible reason the author himself us abusive and gets a kink from abusing unwilling partners

and the so called loose cunts dreaming if being eileen being jealous if her wishing for an anthony in their lives they are the priviledged one who managed to grow up w/o getting a single abuse to know the traumas they give lecture about noncon and bdsm to readers coz its always easy to fantasize but difficult to live with them as reality

p.s i think the marriage of anthony with eileen is probably fake someday he will vanish or throw her out on streets once done with her just lije our highly talented author turtles probably did in his real life looking out for another victim to toy with :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

turtle writes is a professional writer telling about all real life evils he inflicted on unwilling women to condition her otherwise how can it be so detailed balanced with both care and abuse

its a real life story of turtles being abusive with his partners willing or unwilling so detailed its not a fantasy

anthony never says i love u not even once so there are more than eileen on his project right?

u did raped and pimped lil girls turtles ,didnt you dont deny that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is one of my absolute favorites. I’ve read it and reread it and even planned our own bdsm scenes around it. Haters gonna hate but the writing is phenomenal. Please go for the full ebook! I will be first in line.

Also, it’s a storyyyyyyy! If you don’t like it don’t read it. It’s in the nonconsent category. What did you expect?

Belladonna1994Belladonna1994over 2 years ago

This story was hard to read at times I’m into rape play but some of that I had to skip over my bf and I play around with rape play but I will say he does say I love you little whore before they go to bed at some point I. The story it was good to read in some sex scenes but the whole story was hard for me to read because I’d never let that happen to me but of course this is a fantasy story I. The non consent section of this website, so people need to understand what they are getting into when they look up non consent

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and kept me close to cumming several times. Can’t cum without permission so had to stop and beg for permission before I got in trouble. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's one of the best stories here and I read the series to the end. You have a great imagination, very original. There were very few typos too – good sub-editing is evident. I was also thinking about turning some stories I have written into a book because I think they are too good to 'waste' here or that it might spoil a wider release. But I wonder what barriers lie between hard-core material and a wider audience? Have you investigated that? Can you publish and make money from an e-book? The Story of O got wide distribution. Meanwhile my only comments on your series are that it could use a bit more description of Eileen, and I was waiting for her full-fledged debut being provided to others in gang-bangs, as a party girl and in back rooms at parties – maybe some public sex and putting her into professional sex work. My (mostly true) stories go to most of those places!

defsajodefsajoover 2 years ago

Eileen must take revenge in the same way as the people who made her a sex slave,

especially to Anthony, Dr. Moreland, Samantha and the tattoo shop.

Eileen would retaliate even more cruelly in the same way that these people wished to die but couldn't

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So finally got through this piece it is well written and 95% erotically charged fantasy porn. Or at least that is what I'm *hoping* it is.

If it is as I suspect I would put a disclaimer at the front 1. Bc Non-con means something different to everyone and I believe an author should do their best to trigger as few people as possible 2. To let the masses, *especially* those easily confused by fantasy and reality, know that this is *fiction* and that you don't support *actual* grooming, assault, or rape.

Besides pandering to those who confuse fantasy and reality by omitting the disclaimer I have to say this was good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’d love it to turn into an ebook! I’ve reread this many times and certainly enjoy it. A new story would be great too, I love the writing style

tina97tina97about 2 years ago

ruined the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need a few more Chapters.

It was awesome. I'm so wet and horny myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m so sad I’ve been reading this off and on for weeks and you just end it like that:/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the most erotic BDSM / non con stories on Literotica and I’ve been reading this site for 25 years. Would love another series about their lives a few years later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous