All Comments on 'Training Ch. 08'

by turtle_writes

Sort by:
  • 230 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bad Idea

I think you should end the story as is, you obviously have plenty of writing talent and can think of another great story. Anything added to it might seem repetitive, since the title of the story is "Training," so i think it should end when the 'training' is complete. I know many people don't want to see it end, but i think its time.

But i guess its as they say, the fans are always gonna bitch :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I agree. The story is wonderful as is. It's ridiculously hot and very good. It also comes to a good conclusion.

While you certainly could tell another story with this characters, it probably should be another story, not just an extension/continuation of this one. But that is just my opinion.

Whatever you decide, I eagerly forward to your future work. Thanks for this story, I greatly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

I love this story and the characters. I definitely think you should continue it. An ebook is an excellent idea. You can add more details as a book or ebook. Keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Ridiculously amazing. You must continue. Would love to see her pushed toward darker and darker taboos

fruitloverfruitloveralmost 13 years ago

I cant imagine not having the anticipation of the next chapter. Every single night before bed, I would go onto your literotica page, in hope for the next chapter. The days that you put up new stories feels like christmas to me. I love your writing and I hope you continue to write more for this story. If you start another story, Im sure it will be awesome too.

urh0227urh0227almost 13 years ago

I feel like I need to encourage you to continue with this story. I have loved it from the moment I started reading it. It was the first story in this category I read and to this day is my favourite. Fantastic writing!

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 13 years ago
thank you for a wonderful story

it was written with much love and care, and a great sense of detail. eileen's struggle was very believable. i'm glad you took her to where she obviously needed to be.

what i specially liked was how anthony's love even shone through when he treated her cruelly. he wanted to give her what she truly loved.

one small thing irritated me, though. you too often use the image of the butterflies in her stomach. try find a bit of variation, honey.

thanks again, it was a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I had been expecting the story for a lon time so please continue it. I love it.

I had been expecting the story for a lon time so please continue it. I love it. It is awsome and amazingly great.

MidnightLove123MidnightLove123almost 13 years ago
So great.

Love love LOVE the story. I think it would be fantastic as-is in ebook format. I'd buy it for sure and recommend it to people I know who like noncon but prefer their kindle to literotica. For me, this is the best noncon on literotica, and high up there among the published erotica I buy as well. Whatever you decide to do, thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please either continue it or start a new story...preferably featuring Eileen! I love this, you have no idea how happy I was to see the new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i adore it!

I love this story. It's as if you brought my deepest fantasies of total control to life. This new chapter is fantastic. Please keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I LOVE THIS story.... I was happy to see a new chapter. Please keep it going!

1badmom1badmomalmost 13 years ago
keep going

This story is great!! It would make an awesome e-book'

thepain_isminethepain_isminealmost 13 years ago
A Fine Conclusion

I have to agree that you have come to a really good conclusion. It is one of the secrets of a great author to know when to quit. Many good authors never lean this lesson. This does not mean that you can't continue with another series about Anthony and Eileen. You just need to set out with a new story line. By the way I would have loved to hear more about Anthony. I found him fascinating. The lengths he went to help Eileen find satisfaction and ultimately happiness. What drives him, where does he come from?

Just an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Completely amazing!

This is the best story series in Literotica, IMO. Truly great writing. With that said, I still think there is some story left to be said. How does she react to the end of the training? At what lengths does she go to please him? I would like to see how her new tatoo and piercing can be integrated into the next section. I want to see it go on. Great, great work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Maybe a sequel?

Thanks for writing this, this has to be the best story on literotica. I do agree that this is a good point for this story to stop but I would love to see more of Anthony and Eileen. So how about a sequel?

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingalmost 13 years ago
What A Ride!

This might be my favorite story on Lit, I don't really keep track so lets say top five with certainty. I know it seems tempting to continue but a story with no end in mind can be a black hole of effort (more like a soap opera than a book). I'd love to see this as an e-book!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Continuation?

This is my absolute favourite story on Literotica, please do continue it as long as you have material :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hope you continue; it seems you have more to add to this stunningly perverse and erotic saga. You're a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I want more!!!! I can't find any stories that compare - please write more to this story, another story . . . whatever you think but it is sooooo good!

belladonna_echobelladonna_echoalmost 13 years ago
Ebook, please!

I've come so hard so many times over this series. I'd love more chapters, but being able to have it with me whenever would be perfect. Thanks for a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

An e-book would be great although I would also love a new story or a continuation of the "webcam" stories eventually!

SlapNTickle4MeSlapNTickle4Mealmost 13 years ago
Simply put I loved it!

I read the entire series and truly enjoyed every Chapter. Your attention to detail is fantastic and ability to keep the stories going with fresh ideas kept me looking forward to each subsequent chapter. I cannot wait to share this series with my Dom so he can try a few of your ideas out ~smile~.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please!

E-book, continuation, whatever you can do... Not only does every chapter of this series turn me on incredibly, you manage so much creativity in what happens to Eileen, and meanwhile portray so much emotion. One of my favorite pieces ever. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

more chapters AND the ebook! these stories are the best i've found.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE action of force. i also would love to see more of the public viewing . this story was great it had my fingers walking. not just this chapter but all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
definitely more!!!

whew...what amazing writing!!! You definitely know your subject...these stories held me captive, so to speak, for all 8 installments!!!! Captive and wet...which is what it's all about :) PLease provide more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wanting More... Yes, Please

I truely want more of Anthony and Eileen. From the moment I started reading chapter 1, I haven't been able to put it aside and continue life without it.

I relate to Eileen's needs and want to have what she has. It's almost like you have defined my personal fetish and applied it to someone else.

Please continue to write this story and set new goals and expectations for me to follow.

RahtidRahtidalmost 13 years ago
MORE

I don’t usually like this genre but I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and look forward to a continuation…. Your writing style is truly engaging and I can’t wait to read more of your stories…

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
well done

It needs at least one stand alone or another chapter. She should be displayed naked perhaps in a cage at a busy club and used afterward by a large group of men and women. Also you never exposed her to friends or family yet. Some of her best friends should come over, find her naked and her tattoo and use her. Thank you for the amazing journey it was AWESOME cant wait to see what else you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Rape

I get it, rape and the humiliation of women turns you on. I just wonder if any of you have ever questioned why that is. The desire to hurt and brutally rape women who "secretly like it" is deeply questionable at best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

You can't leave it there! Now that Eileen has accepted what she is, please take it further. She needs more punishment and I'm certain that you can think of lots more interesting ways for Anthony to teach her a lesson in obedience!

Anita89Anita89almost 13 years ago
Ebook

Please, please, please turn this into an Ebook compatible with Kindle! I would buy it in a heartbeat!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this story, and would like to read more of it, but also I would like to read a new story from you. I enjoy your stories so much. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You know you're a fucking genius right? Foolproof. I've re-read all your stories a million times and I always cum on page 2! frustrating and gratifying. Love it. Genius! pure genius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Brilliant! I've scoured this site..your Training stories are incredible! Thank you..my husband doesnt know it, but theyve really spiced up our sex life :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfection

This is, by far, the best story I ever read! Perfect! I really hope you will write more!

C.

LustyDragonLustyDragonover 12 years ago
Oh Good LORD!!

This is the best NC/R story I have ever read, I can't wait to read it again... Please continue this. MORE chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please write more!

My only complaint is that the new chapters can't come out faster! Best story series on site!

I would like to see Anthony make her go to a bondage shop, with instructions to buy some items, specifically one to be punished with and have to go through discussions with store owner as they show items and how they are used in detail. Also, she could have to go to a body jewelry store to get different jewelry for her new piercing.

Keep up the detailed sex, specifically the oral and anal. Would also like to see her get a facial!

I definitely want to read a new chapter that incorporates her new ratio and piercing. You are a great, great writer! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some of the best erotica I've read (and I've read a lot)

I am a man, but when reading of Eileen's travails, I wanted to be her, I felt her sensations and psychic struggle. I came almost as often as she did, as I read this book. It is a case study of the struggle between the egotistic self and the deep desire to surrender. I am an anal submissive and masochist, though I don't enjoy it as much as I need it. Her struggle resonated with me.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

oh my, i want you to do this to me ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Could not stop reading

Best nc r story. Wish I

was Elaine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrific story!

I've never read this kind of story before (SF) and I was so taken up by Elaine's experience... One thing I couldn't understand is their initial relationship before they got married. Mention is made of a loving, cosy, wine-filled evening where she reveals her innermost fantasies to Anthony.

Had her fantasies been topless sunbathing or exposing herself to a randy neighbor, would they have married? I can't understand how he can love her and yet subject her to all this awful treatment. Yes, I understand that she "needs" it but before they married and before even he discovered her shameful secret, was he, himself this way, a Dom? I mean, would he have driven her to be sex slave even if if she had never had such deep sexual problems? And how does he know so much about this lifestyle and how can he have been so tender to her before he finds out her fantasies?

Something doesn't quite fit about all that although I find her progressive submission mesmorising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

This whole series is so hot. I'd love to see Anthony set Eileen up for more gang rapes. Maybe he forces her to prostitute herself and become very literally a whore. Or maybe they go on vacation to some sort of house where there are other owners who negotiate and temporarily trade their slaves like property. Losing Eileen in a poker game maybe? Just some thoughts! My vote is to start a new series featuring Anthony and Eileen and their life post-training.

RahtidRahtidover 12 years ago
Loved It!!!!

I have read this series over and over wishing I were Eileen….i cum each time just imaging myself in her place…PLEASEEEEEEEEEE continue the series……….

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Have you decided Eileen and Anthony's fate--more chapters or this is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ebook! ebook! ebook!

yes please....loved this story, love their relationship, love the training...just...perfect! Definitely needs tonnes of more chapters!

Yum!

DanicaMappinDanicaMappinover 12 years ago
Please?

I just love reading about Eileen and Anthony. Turns me on every time. How I would love to find a man to train me as Anthony has Eileen. The orgasms that come from each page are addicting! Please write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please please

continue. This whole series was so hot I've re read it several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please add more!

This is a great story and I've loved reading it. You are a remarkably skilled writer and it's a pleasure to read your stories, and this tale in particular is just outstanding.

Perhaps you can write a few more chapters telling of her further adventures with the nurse or other women, and perhaps a couple more visits to her room in the attic?

Thanks for a very entertaining series (so far!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ebook please!!

Whether you continue this story line or not, please make this available as an ebook. This is one of my favorite stories of all time. It could use some editing for typos though before final publication.

HowtightpetHowtightpetover 12 years ago
You must continue this story

Great story one of the best We have read, my wife is submissive and she knew how she felt.

E books would be great also

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ebook!!

I have loved every one of these stories, and I would absolutely love them in an ebook format so I can carry them around with me on my kindle!! They are especially handy at the moment as my boyfriend is in a different country, awaiting his visa to join me... So please keep writing - this and other stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
e book continue

I sarted reading this from the beginning- at Chapter 1- at around 8.00 p.m. It is now 5 a.m. the following morning...if it was a paperback, I quite simply would not have put it down. Thank you

LittleIrishDollyLittleIrishDollyabout 12 years ago
Conflicted...

So...I definetely .... "responded" to this story, I'm not really sure if I'm completely and utterly in love with it, or if I completely and utterly hated it, LOL. Very well written and totally blew me away regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved some part of it and really hated others. Overall i hated it. A non-possessive dominant is a turn-off for me, and in my eyes a very weak one. Without all the sharing it would have been a very good story, and you would still be able to keep the essence of the story intact. Now it just was a story like so many others that was promising at the start but didn't live up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story overall!

I enjoyed this story thoroughly from beginning to end! I would love to have anthony train me! the gang rape scene left me breathless. I would love to read more of anthony & eileen, but I fear it would get repetitive given the writing style of this particular story. start a new tale for us on literotica, not all of us can afford kindle. we're in a recession, you know. thanks for all the thrills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story !

I read each one of these chapters and it took me right along Eileen's journey. Thank you it was awesome and so wish there was more to read. Please consider more chapters.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 12 years ago
A Reread

I had to read this again from the start and I still feel it is the best story on the site! The only part I dislike is the contract, because if something happened to her husband she could be very mistreated. I would love a stand alone story with these characters or a new one closely paralleling it like them helping Anthony's brother, train his wife etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!!

Wow!! Loved the story. I don't usually like gang rape etc. scenes, but you incorporated it so well by linking it to her fantasy, that the story would have lacked something without it. I would love to read another chapter , but I honestly think you should leave us readers wanting more. Looking forward to reading new stories from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I just don't get how the rape and degredation of a woman is a turn on for so many of you.

If many of the things described in this story ever happened to you (or your wife) in real life, would you find it so exciting? Somehow I doubt it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sad

It's so sad dat rape turns u on! Moreover such humiliation...n da worst is dat he doesn't show an ounce of love..ever heard of bdsm u bitch? Clearly u haven't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So jealous!

Oh, goodness this story makes me so hot! Some people don't understand the concept of fantasy, saying it is disgusting. I was raped, and this story still turns me on. I want more! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I hope

you continue this series. I love the idea of bondage and being used for sex against my will, however: I'm not sure I want to make it a reality. Reading your stories, and especially this series, has me thinking about the possibility of making it happen. I love the way Anthony takes charge and I could respond to that. What does that say about me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

No clue why people would read non-consent tagged story and then complain about the non-consent; especially as she was married to him, chose to stay with him, was an active participant in her training, and he obviously paid vivid attention to her own needs and desires so well with the activities involved! I saw love and care there. . . yes, he was willing to take on the role she needed for her satisfaction to be met!

Very pleasurable story. . . I too enjoyed the idea of being trained so well and so thoroughly! Each chapter took me a few sittings to be able to read completely, making for some awesome times when I was forced to leave the text and interact with the world. Your descriptive writing style, full of feeling and believable motivations really helped your impactful story come to life *grin*

Thank you for the wonderful tale!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very, very good

This one of the best I've read.

As to your question about continuing, I really think you hit the perfect place to end this one. I used to love Anne Rice books, but they soon became boring when they went on and on and on.

As to a new story, I would love to read the doctor's story. Is he married? What is his life like? And I would love to read his other cases, the different treatments, etc,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Addictive

Just finished reading the whole series, great work as I am sure you are already aware. I found I was unable to stop thinking about this until I finished the last line. I do think you ended it at a good spot, although I would love to catch up with them down the road, how will they handle children?

While I am turned on by thoughts of forced, controlled sex, I keep it in the fantasy realm. Since this is fiction, I am not sure why folks get so upset by it. But, that is what makes a great story, controversey. thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story!

Would love to see the girl start having second thoughts about her current situation, though. She doesn't seem to be that sure about where things are going now and the guy seems to be enjoying it a tad too much. He was supposedly doing all of this because he was crazy about her and wanter her to truly enjoy their sex-life but looks like things have gone too far...I don't know just an idea!

Perhaps you could write a sequel where she decides to escape or whatever and he goes after her...it'd be be nice to see how all that played out!

russiandollrussiandollalmost 12 years ago
A class above...

I come back time and time again and I cum time and time again. I've just read that erotic ebook thats topping the download list right now and didn't raise a heartbeat but it made me come back for another fix of Antony. Super hot! As many others has said, the best series on Literotica bar none. You are skilled!

KinkedInnocenceKinkedInnocencealmost 12 years ago

Great story, truly it is, however I agree with the Anonymous user who posted on May 15. Eileen doesn't seem overly confident in her role and while I know it would no longer count as nonconsent at that point, I would love to see her try to get free and "find herself" some. Since someone pointed out that a story called "Training" should end when the training is done, perhaps it could be the starting point of another series? And then the eBook could be published with both portions under a different title. The extent or depth of Eileen's internal turmoil was the only thing that I wish had been a little different or at least been resolved. Still: bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful, keep writing

I want the continued adventures...

RHsettleRHsettlealmost 12 years ago
Absolutely!

Just finished reading the entire story - it took me a few days. You had some serious psychologically sound background into Eileen's submissiveness. This rivals - or excels - any of the professionally-written published porn I've read, including "The Story of O" and the Anne Rocquelaure/Rice's "Sleeping Beauty" series. You should definitely publish it! And I want to read more of the "Further Adventures of . . . ."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This series is the best! I

I have to admit, this is the absolute best one I have read to date and I've done a lot of reading over the years!! You have managed to cover every aspect of arousal, as far as I am concerned. I would love to see more!!!!! :))

Thank you so much! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
really great

Awesome story!!!please continue really well done!!!!love it!!!!

isubmit2uisubmit2ualmost 12 years ago
Continue...PLEASE!

I keep thinking of this story and the characters. How many women would want a man like Anthony? It's a great story. An ebook could be a great idea and perhaps at some point it could be made cable or dvd... But please, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I read all of the chapters and got really turned on by the sex. The bruising isn't my thing but the bondage was great. The writing is really good. I prefer it when there is less coarse language and this is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DEF.

I, without a doubt, absolutely HAVE to agree with the majority of the comments that I've read. This IS most likely the most well-written story out there. I normally can't stand reading the longer stories on this site (any site actually) because they spend to much time on introductions or dialogue or descriptions of the characters. But you were able to give me a firm grounding of the characters and the events occurring around them. I actually found myself looking forward to reading your seven-page chapters, and the "what would Anthony do next" factors. Due to the fact that I have a vagina, I tend to fall into the category of female despite my enormous libido. I, myself have plenty of fantasies, a lot of them rape based and being forced. Your writing conveys everything perfectly. Inbetween orgasms I usually loose whatever interest I had in the piece I was reading, and with your story the only reason i stopped is because i wanted to savor this for as long as possible. YES, this did take me a couple of days to read entirely, and it was worth it.

I know that this is very wordy, but i feel like its necessary. Keep up the great work :-) you can be famous someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have never commented on a story I've read before and I've been reading for at least a decade. This is, hands down, the very best I've read. I've read the entire thing and it's incredibly well written. If dreck like 50 Shades can get published, you should be able to, easily!!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 11 years ago

I am not into pain or bondage in real life or fantasy. Being exhibited / humiliated in public is a fantasy.

This story is so well written that it kept me excited to the end, which is rare for this type of story. I now will read everything you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Better than 50 Shades

I read 50 Shades and it is a good love story. This however was a much better and interesting read. My husband and I really enjoyed it. Husband didn't read, but got benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My 3rd time reading it!! You must publish in ebook

I absolutely loved this story. I read it the first time when I was home sick for a week with pneumonia, and it made me completely forget that I was sick. I just kept reading and reading, and was completely enthralled by the story, even the parts that were hard to read, i.e. the tattoo and piercing scenes were difficult for me to accept. That said, I continued to think about this story, even while I read countless ebooks in all other genres, including erotica. This is by far the most compelling and stimulating book I've read, ever!! Please publish it. I think you'll make tons of money!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent read

I read this all the way through, very hard to turn the computer off to go to bed this is a great story and I feel the ending for Chapter 7 should be the end after all her getting Marked and tatooed was a perfet ending it was the first day of the rest of her life as your slave Perfect ending to a perfect written story I look foreward to reading more of your materials Thank you for writing it

sw13

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

Awesome story. I could not stop reading. Definitely make another one! =]

DaddysLilNymphoDaddysLilNymphoover 11 years ago
*applause*

Wow GREAT story! i loved it and had a really hard time putting it down till the end. (Not to mention the continuous need to touch myself while i was reading... this story was making me so wet at times i just couldnt help it. *blushes*) the first few stages of Eileen's training where the best :-) i'm looking forward to passing this along to my Love and hearing (and feeling) his thoughts on it too :-) thank you sooo much for sharing this. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow.............

I have LOVED this story. Start to finish...it has been fantastic!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Definitely need to continue this story....

Amazing series, you could have so much more fun with this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ebook !!!

Please continue it !!!! Your writing is excellent !! BN

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I read all installments. Some were quite interesting and stimulating. Chapter 7 and 8 were less enthralling and captivating.

If I just may make on comment on the character of Anthony: he's nothing more than a whining little boy. At least he prepares dinner regularly ;-)

As I find it rude to post anonymous replies - unfortunately I don't have a user account but I'm known as Casso. Thank you turtle_writes for all your work and effort! Overall it was a very nice story!

bocahalbocahalover 11 years ago

Just finished ch.8 please write more, loved it, great story one of the best.A 10 all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

More please!!! Subbie girls love reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Strangely compelling

This story starts off very disturbing (actually, rather revolting) esp. the first few chapters until you realize that female character somehow "needs" it and her husband is fulfilling it. I seriously doubt it mysef if it is best for her to be enslaved, but he apparently has her convinced. The doctor visits are the least interesting, so I mainly skipped them. I would shorten them to only have the barest included. I think you are a talented writer and you should continue new adventures of this couple if you have new places they can go. The most interesting part for me was their relationship and her eventual submission. I also dirty language he uses, even though there isn't much of it. Good luck with your writing.

RobypuzoRobypuzoover 11 years ago
Very hot story!

Please write more of your great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Baloney

Please stop! It's unbelievable. She would have had him thrown in jail before chapter one was finished. You think you can treat people worse than any animal and they'll accept it? Don't think so. What a bunch of junk. A total waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantasy

after the nurses comment about all Anthony's done so Eileen could be satisfied I thought maybe he set up everything including the "institute" to fulfill her fantasies. What would you do if you loved someone that seriously sexually repressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ebook

OK story, as long as its free. I would not pay for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stop It!

You need to stop now because you beginning to get tacky. Right up to the end of the last evaluation with the doctor, everything was going fine. Up until that point, everything was elegant enough! But the tatoos and piercings are tacky and not consonant with the rest of the story. So, stop now before you ruin a perfectly good fantasy story! Stop where the doctor declares her to be a bonafide sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A dog

If you wanted to train something get a dog. Or a horse. It takes a pretty sick puppy to treat another human being this way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous