All Comments on 'Training Ch. 08'

by bonnietaylor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
napgamernapgamerover 13 years ago
one of the best

This is one of the best authors on this site and continues to contribute great stories. Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best mature story on here. The seduction and build up was one word WOW

Great sex discription and fantastic fucking and sucking. If you don't get off on this story you're fucking dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I kown who that "anon" is...

I thought that mother fucker left this site, but no he is still there as "anon". B_A_W, get lost you SOB

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlover 13 years ago
Excellent

An excellent story in a fine series. There is no justification for the anonymous negative comment.

garybluegaryblueover 12 years ago
Geography off

"Dhea was a beautiful 26 year old Asian woman from Java. For those who don't know where that is, it's in the Pacific Ocean near China."

You might want to look at a globe. From Jakarta, Java to Zhengzhou, in the south of China, it is 2850 miles (about 4560 Km) as the crow flies. Java is in Indonesia, south of Malaysia, then Burma (or Myanmar, or whatever it's called now) and Thailand, then Laos ….

I'm mostly reserving judgment on the story itself. Some proof reading would have been a Good Thing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love every chapter!! it just keeps getting better and better.

My dick is sore!!!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Gary blue WTF!!!!!! Really you worried about how far it is to the South Chian Sea!!

It's a sex story so what if I'm off with the fucking mileages to the South Chia Sea!! Who besides you gives a rat's ass. Just stop reading my stories if you want to be a fucking geography major!! IT's a fucking sex story!! Oh for GOD sakes, what an pain in the ass you must be in real life,.! Bonnie( did I spell that right?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This isn't a sex story

It's a steaming pile of monkey crap. Boring and badly written.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

Can not comment on this chapter because I have has several diplomatic assignments in Asis. Everything in this chapter happens more often than one might think. The results are normally and the outcome the same, both for the American and the Asian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous