Training Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

He watched them most of the time as they made love licking and fingering each other and using toys on their pussies each day. Then after some foreplay by the Dhea, Barbara laid on her back with her fat legs spread wide open and her hairy pussy all wet and shinning up at Dhea and would say: "Lick it, lick me you sexy bitch! Lick my wet cunt and make Barbara cum."

As Frank watched Dhea kneel and bend her head down to lick his wife, the 'old man' couldn't stand just watching any more. Dhea knelt between his wife's legs and he saw her perfect round ass and her young desirable pussy up in the air and he had to have her just like that.

Moving closer now and seeing her pussy lips open and her little cunt and butt hole both wet from his wife's mouth, he knew he wanted to fuck her from behind and now was his chance. He moved in and as Dhea licked Barbara's pussy the Ambassador pushed his cock into Dhea from behind. He surprised her but she took him with no problem.

He moaned and immediately started to pump like crazy. Fast and hard, he did the best he could do fucking her from behind. Dhea kept licking and sucking the old lady's pussy as she felt him put a finger in her ass hole and seconds later he release his load into her cunt. No condom this time. In his lustful state Frank had forgotten to put one on and for the first time he had fucked Dhea bareback and he loved it.

Her training was now complete. From then on it was once a week with the Ambassador and daily with Barbara and then sometimes once a week with both of them. The 'old man' was now able with the help of that little blue pill, to get it up a couple times a week. Dhea lived in their house all the time now, and some weeks Barbara would insist on them having sex more than once a day. Dhea always complied.

Actually the oral sex was wonderful for her and the toys Barbara had made Dhea cum and cum and cum. Sometimes the 'old man' could get it up again sometime he couldn't. But, Barbara's cunt was being eaten by this beautiful Asian woman and that's all she cared about. Plus with the use of dildos and vibrators Barbara got off better than she ever had with he husband. Dhea was having her pussy licked often and she too was having a great number of orgasms from Barbara's talented mouth and her wonderful toys.

As weeks went by wherever the Ambassador went Dhea was there at his side. When his wife wasn't able to attend a function requiring a date, Dhea went with him instead. She became his personal assistant now. Frank took her shopping with him and he brought her expensive things and sexy clothes.

They spent time on private boats where he would insist that Dhea would lay out in the sun nude on their private deck and the 'old man' would make love to her with his mouth over and over again. She was very happy sucking his cock now too and did it without him asking her. She would make him cum in her mouth and drink his seed which really got the 'old man' off. The day trips were done with a limited number of crew and no one saw what they did on that private deck.

Once the 'old man' fell asleep after sex, Shea would take her body guard to her room and fuck him like a wild cat. He was young and had a great body and a big hard cock. The Ambassador didn't know it but he drank the guard's cum more than once. This younger man made her very happy and she loved how it felt to hold his strong arms and feel his muscles as he fucked her over and over again. It was the best for her. Oral sex by Barbara and Frank and then orgasms from a big hard young cock plus she was being paid better and better.

Then there were times when the 'old man' would rent a villa up in the mountains. He would press her against the big picture window and fuck her from behind with her hands over her head pressed against the glass along with her tits. The guard would watch them fuck and Dhea would smile at him as he stood there watching her being fucked by Frank. They both smiled at each other as the Ambassador would grunt and hump and cum again in a minute or less.

When the 'old man' was done she would lay with him in bed until he fell asleep and then leave the villa and meet her young lover and fuck him in the bushes behind the house. Once they were done she would shower and lay out in the sun until Frank woke up. Then it was oral sex time and Frank would have her sit on his face and he would make love to her well fucked pussy with his tongue.

When they were back from a trip, Dhea met with Frank in his private office and he would make her cum with his mouth and sometimes his cock right on his desk. When the Ambassador was gone on business, Dhea fucked her body guard on the same desk.

At home Frank would try and fuck her everyday. Most days he couldn't get it hard enough even with the meds he took, so he used his mouth and gave her pleasure.

Barbara didn't know about any of these things like the boat or villa. She felt Dhea was hers to enjoy fully. So Dhea always gave her everything she wanted in their 69 love making or with the toys to make sure Barbara stayed happy. Dhea had turned into a first class whore.

The days went by then the weeks and months. Frank had stopped using condoms when he fucked Dhea now. After feeling her tight pussy around his bare dick that one night when he took her from behind, he never used a condom again. He put her on birth control immediately but it took a few weeks to make sure she was protected. The Ambassador always made sure that he released his cum in her pussy. God it felt so good to fuck this beautiful woman without a condom.

When they were home his wife spent most nights with Dhea. The Ambassador's wife was very bi and she just loved this young beautiful women nude in her bed and thrilled that she was making love to her and that Dhea was making love back to her.

When her husband was called away on business, real business, Barbara had Dhea sleep in her bed with her. When Barbara was busy or sleeping Dhea would sneak out and fuck her body guard. They enjoyed a nice time with each other and fucked whenever and where ever they could. Barbara also tasted the body guard's cum some time.

At least once a week usually on Friday night Dhea would spend time with them both in their bedroom and not hardly be seen until Monday morning when the 'old man' would drive her to work in his car still playing with her in the back seat. Her salary was six times what it was when she first started working for the Embassy. She supported her entire family now.

Over the years she was Frank's personal assistant she spent many hours under him or on top of him but only minutes riding his small little cock. And when he wasn't fucking her, his wife was sharing their bed and their bodies and tongues. And when these two weren't using her body she was using her body guard's body. The sex was almost non stop for her and life was good for her.

At first Dhea was scared of them all but over time this sexual experience paid off with more money and more benefits and a very good education and she took advantage of all that her charm and good looks could get her. Yes, Dhea had learned very well that the sex was paying off with huge rewards for her.

The Ambassador was in his late fifties and having this very special girl in his bed was a fantastic benefit for him. And having her service his wife too meant that most of the time there was no hiding the sex he was having with Dhea. The time away was hidden from everyone. All the sex was hidden from the staff and others working at the Embassy for security and moral reasons, but when alone Dhea was both their whore.

Now, Dhea was a very giving and a very subordinate woman and they both used her for their sexual gratification and made sure she was happy and her family was well taken care of.

However, Dhea was also very smart and as they used her body for their pleasure, she used them to secure what she wanted which were a visa and the ability to return to the USA with them when they came home. Then she got Frank to pay for her to attend college. She had learned how to play the game by then very well and while she was still a servant to their wishes she was rewarded greatly for her charms and her skills in bed.

Then one day she came into the bedroom and told them that she was going to have a baby. The 'old man' wasn't shooting blanks like everyone was sure he was, or maybe it was the body guard that no one knew was banging Dhea too. They all felt that somehow one of those old sperm had found an egg and she was knocked up.

The couple didn't want any of this and so they made Dhea have an abortion. They had contacts and resources and in a matter of days Dhea was without child again. As pay back they paid for Graduate school for her and had her continue to live with them in the southeast. She did for while and they still took her and took her and took her using her body for their pleasure. But she was now in the USA and had accomplished her goal and became a US citizen. Once she graduated from graduate school she left.

Dhea was now in the State of Maryland and had been for a number of years. She was now 26 but still looked as if she was still in school, high school. Her small body was thin but was very shapely with round hips and a very firm ass. Her breasts were much larger than an average woman of her size and her nipples were dark and grew long thick and hard when excited. And, now she was experienced with both men and women and she knew all the things to say and do to make her even more desirable to both men and women.,

She trimmed her pussy enough so the lips of her vagina could be seen. She had learned that many men including the Ambassador found this to be an in creditable sexual turn on. Light brown in color, her pussy lips when opened showed her pink insides as almost red another turn on for men who had never had sex with a dark Asian woman. Her legs were smooth and athletic since she worked out to stay in shape and the peek of health. Her body was very perfect.

But, it was Dhea's face that first turned heads of those she flirted with or just smiled at. Heart shape and smooth as ice, no marks or blemishes made Dhea extremely beautiful. Her long jet black hair fell just below her shoulders and accentuated her brilliant dark eyes that sparkled when she smiled or talked. Everywhere she went she turned heads of both the men and the women.

She was now working for the State Department a job that the Ambassador got for her. She seceded in getting her new boss's point across to people or helped in achieving his goals. She used her sexuality very well.

Better educated, and the old Ambassador was paying his share of the bill for the privilege of still having her body when ever he was in Washington DC. His wife had passed away and he was alone and lonely. A perfect set up for her to achieving her goals. Now she wanted to get married and have at least one baby and making a family.

She used sex as one way to achieve this goal with the 'old man' by having him introduced her to many men. He adored her and while he still could get it up, his cock was old and he was older and, well once every two weeks or a month when he came calling wasn't too much to ask from her to give him pleasure.

She had met Bonnie at the gym and they became good friends. So when she was asked to test out Bobby's sexual experience by Bonnie, she wasn't sure she wanted to risk it. That was until she saw Bobby. He was so much younger than the 'old man' or any of the men she had been seeing. In fact he was younger than she was. Even better Bobby was very handsome and had a strong young cock she could use if things worked out for them to maybe get her baby.

After fucking these old men and licking the Ambassador's crow of a wife Dhea for three years before she died, Dhea was more than ready for someone like Bobby. He was young, and very nice looking. Plus she was told that he was being trained to please women by two older ladies who had a great deal of experience. Bobby was just what she was looking for and so she agreed to try him out.

In her old country, sex with a white man like Bobby was a big deal for women like Dhea. If they were 'hairy' it would be even better, Bobby wasn't very hairy but he had some hair on his arms legs and chest. Dhea had heard that most Americans white or black had cocks that were larger than the men in her country. She never had a young white man's cock so she was eager to see and try him out.

Dhea agreed to meet Bonnie at her house, and while Bobby was tied up and blind folded Dhea would fuck Bobby. Once she did it she loved it. He didn't know it but his training made sure she had orgasms, not one orgasm, but multi- orgasms form a real cock. No toys or tongues, just his hard dick had made her cum very hard that night. So hard in fact Dhea had cried out almost spoiling the idea that Bobby was fucking Bonnie.

Bobby fucked her until she climaxed. This was something many men in her country and the USA didn't care about. They wanted to fuck but once they got off they would leave women still needing it. But Bobby had made her cum from his cock. Plus before that he had licked her pussy as she sat on his blind folded face and got her off. Again something the men in her country usually didn't want to do.

But what really set Dhea off was the fact Bobby's cock was bigger then the men she had ever had, including the 'old man's' the Ambassador or the body guard. Bobby's cock was thicker and longer and he didn't cum when he was inside her and she was fucking him hard and fast. No Bobby didn't cum, but she sure did. So Dhea decided that she wanted more of Bobby and his skills.

Now Bobby had no idea that it was Dhea who rode him that day fucking him. All he knew and remembered was that the pussy his cock was in felt tighter and the woman on top of him felt lighter than Bonnie.

Since Bonnie was the only woman he had ever fucked at that time Bobby wasn't sure of anything. All he knew was the pussy felt wonderful and squeezed him and rocked on him and made him feel so good. All this time he was sure Bonnie was testing him with her own cunt and that somehow she had made it feel different.

So Dhea finally called Bonnie and they talked about her having another go with Bobby. Finally Bonnie agreed to let Dhea meet Bobby and what happened after that was up to her and Bobby. Bonnie told her that she had to speak to Bobby's mother first but was sure she would agree to include Dhea into their little group if Bobby accepted her which Dhea was sure he would do.

Dhea was very excited and extremely happy about the agreement. She didn't have to use any type of blackmail to get Bonnie or Bobby's mom to let her have sex with Bobby again. All Dhea had to do was seduce Bobby when she was introduced to him. She felt she could do this without much trouble. After all Bobby was a young and horny boy and she was a lovely sexual Asian woman who wanted to give him her body.

Dhea didn't want any trouble, she just wanted Bobby to fuck her and keep on fucking her until maybe he would eventually knocked her up if things worked out for them both. Then she would have Bobby's child and marry him. She would become his wife and not have to deal with the 'old man' or any of his old friends any more.

She was set to tell everyone that Bobby's mother was fucking him creating Incest but she didn't want to do that. No, she just wanted to be included in the group as Bonnie called it and have Bobby over and over again, alone.

Dhea had done her research. She learned that incest was considered bad in the USA. Not where she came from, fathers usually took their daughter's virginity with the help of the mother. It was normal. But here in this country it was looked at as something taboo.

Bonnie and Jane, Bobby's mom, met and discussed the problem of Dhea getting involved with them and Bobby. But after a short talk neither could see a way out of it and Jane actually felt it might be good for her son to experience a younger woman too.

Dhea received a call from Bonnie that they were having a small party at her pool and Bobby would be there too. Dhea loved the idea of wearing her bikini and showing Bobby her body in that small two piece bikini. The party was set for Saturday.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12