Training Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

When he woke she would either bend down and suck him off or most times she would just straddle him and sink his cock deep into her hole. Then she would fuck him and cum and fuck him some more until he came. Then they would fall back asleep. Some night it would happen three time before they got out of bed the next morning.

But, that evening she brought up the subject of the other two girls and told him it was about time he decided on which one was going to be his main lover. She also told him he had to learn a great deal more about women and how to please them. She knew Bonnie had taught him well about eating pussy and fucking and that Dhea was the teacher of blow jobs and locking her pussy around his cock and humping and riding him like no one else. But Bobby still needed to know more about a woman's body especially her most sensitive places and pleasing them.

She could feel his cock on her belly as they talked and this made her become aroused more than she already was. She reached down and found his cock. "So lovely and so nice to hold and feel it growing and throbbing in her hand so fast", she was thinking.

She played with it and felt it swell to his hardest. So beautiful in my hand", she kept thinking.

He was turned towards her and she felt his hand move towards her thigh. This time she didn't try to stop him and felt his hand slide up her thigh and then between and under it. He touched her pussy and he moaned. So did Jane. "Oh Mommy I want to fuck you so bad. Please let me put my hand cock inside you. Please" he begged.

Jane could feel him tremble beside her. He was in great need 'It's OK", she told him, "Just relax baby we'll get Bobby to cum real hard real soon. But first I want to show you something and teach you how to please it properly."

Jane rolled on to my back. Then she put her hand on top of his and pressed it a little tighter to her pussy. She then explained that a woman could have a better orgasms and cum harder when her lover was masturbating her properly. If you knew what to touch and how to touch it Bobby you could make mommy even happier to have you touch her."

Bobby told her that Bonnie and Dhea had taught him all of that already. But Jane told him he wasn't good at it. He needed more instruction and he had to learn to be submissive when he did it,

"I want to show you how to do this correctly to a lover. It's not just making your woman cum Bobby, its making her feel good and happy with what you are doing. I mean any guy can rub a clit and make a lady cum, but a lover, a good lover can make his lover want him to do it all the time. He has to know what he is doing and she will want him to keep doing it", she said her son.

Her legs seemed to open wide automatically when he put his hand down between her legs so he could touch her cunt. Then she took his hand and guided his middle finger between her labia and directly on to her clit. "You need to know how to expose the clit fully Bobby. Put your other hand on top of the hood, yes, on my pelvis. Yes just like that! Palm flat baby, that's it. Now pull it back gently", she instructed him.

He did and he saw his mother's clit come out fully exposed now. She explained to him about the clit and how it was the most sensitive part of a woman's pussy on the outside. "Touched properly Bobby, you can make a woman moan and beg for more. Touched incorrectly and she will become too sensitive and stop you" she told him.

She used her other hand to spread her outer lips and then she started to move his finger up and down her wet pink insides. She moved his finger around is small circles clockwise and then counter clockwise. He watched as she instructed him. He was learning quickly. Bobby soon caught on! It wasn't long before Jane let his hand go and he continued until she had a mind blowing orgasm. She was a bit loud and he stopped mid-way because he thought he might be hurting her. But, she grabbed his hand and got him to finish her. He later told her she was screaming with joy. She told him: "That's because you were doing it right this time. See? See how good you made mom cum", she asked.

He told her: "Yes".

Then it was time to show him how to rub her "G" spot properly. Again she told him the proper way to make her cum again. This time she had him use his two fingers and move them inside her wet d ripping cunt hole. She said: "Put them in my pussy hole with your palm upward Bobby", she instructed.

Feel for a sport inside that isn't smooth. Find it and rub gently back and forth with your fingers", she said and then moaned when he found it.

Then she told him to move his face down and begin to lick her clit. While his mouth worked her clit, his fingers worked her 'G' spot. It was glorious!! His fingers rubbed her "G" while his mouth sucked her clit. Jane exploded with a huge orgasm and continued to cum and climax until she had to stop him. "She pulled him up to her mouth and kissed and kissed hi. Then she held him and whispered: "that was special Bobby. You are learning so good and so fast baby! Mommy loves that so much. From now on we will have to have you do that a few times a day, if I can handle it that is. Man baby I'm exhausted!! You did a great job and deserve a rewards now."

Then she brought him off with her hand and mouth. When they fell asleep his cock head was still inside her mouth and she would suck every few seconds even in her sleep, sort of like a baby who sucks his mother tit as he is falling asleep.

During the night Bobby woke her with his tongue licking inside her cunt. When his mom woke up she was almost there; almost about to orgasm. Bobby teased her now and moved up fast and sank his young hard cock into her hole with one shove.

Jane arched her back and lifted them both up off the bed climaxing almost immediately when she felt his hard dick move into her. Bobby lifted her legs and them with his strong arms he bent them over her head. He held them over her head and fucked her hard and fast driving them both up the bed until Jane's head was banging against the head board. He was like a savage this time. Jane loved it when he got like this. So wild and so good he just kept fucking her.

Ramming into his mother again and again, he arched his back and slammed his cock as deep as he could into her hole. Jane felt him bottom out. He had grown some since this had all started. Over and over and over again he fucked her like that. Pulling her back down each time her head hit the head board,

Jane urged him on saying: "Yes, baby! That's it fuck your mother, make her your lover. Fuck her like she needs to be fucked. Show her you are the man of the house baby. Fuck her until she screams Bobby. Give her what she needs and what you need. Fuck me baby! Fuck me!"

He moaned with hearing her words and he cried out as his cum began to flood his mother's womb and fill her cunt hole. She held him and kissed him anywhere she could touch with her mouth. They stayed like that until he drained his nuts of his cum and filled her tunnel completely. They were covered with their wetness from the workout. Their hips and legs were covered with his cum and her juices but they didn't move. In fact they fell asleep with his cock still inside her ht wet cunt.

The morning came and it was a repeat performance except he didn't stop and she had a set of really wonderful orgasm from his lovely mouth! She just couldn't believe it. Bobby at his young age had satisfied her like no man had ever done. Jane was totally drained and completely satisfied from his love making.

The phone ran about noon and it was Bonnie. Before she could ask when Bobby was coming over Jane informed her that Bobby wouldn't be coming over for two months. One month for each cum he gave her. She yelled and told Bonnie that she had cheated and that would not be allowed. They had a big fight and she slammed the phone down.

When Jane returned to the bed she took Bobby's hand and they showered, ate breakfast and returned to the bed where Jane took control and knelt between her son's legs and sucked him off until he came in her mouth! Then she moved up and shared the cum with him. Again they fell back asleep.

One day Jane got him to sit on the floor at her feet and made him hold a skein of wool while she wound the ball. She had on stocking and noting else. She used her foot and rested it between his legs. Her toes were pressing against his cock. Jane smiled when she felt him grow below her foot. He was looking directly between her open legs and watching her pussy open and close as she moved and spread her legs and moved her feet.

By the time Jane had finished the ball of wool he was fully erect. As he sat there with nothing on she told him to open his thighs and masturbate for her awhile she watched. As he got close to cumming she stopped him and told him to stand up beside her. With her hand she gripped his dick and felt his cock and balls as she cupped them in her hand. It was so hard!

Jane hadn't brought him off since the other day. He was throbbing and she actually felt a little sorry for him standing there shaking with his young lust. So she told him to go and lie down on their bed. A few minutes later Jane went to the bedroom and sat on the bed beside him. He was so big and hard! Jane took his throbbing dick in her hand and stroked him until he his pre-cum was running out the hole. Then she stopped and told him to fuck her.

And fuck her he did. Again he went wild and he drove his cock into her until they both climaxed together. There was so much cum it again flooded her pussy and coated her thighs and pelvis. She smiled thinking: "How wonderful for a young ma. He can get so hard so fast and cums so much. I love this so much I want him all to myself."

It was then that Jane began to think of how she could get him tom leave Dhea and stay with her all the time.

Another day Jane took him to the ocean. She hired a beach hut and brought a picnic with them. After his first swim in the morning he was drying himself in the beach hut when she came in and closed the door. She then began to help him slip off his suit and she started to dry him. When she came to his cock she was a bit vigorous because he came into her mouth that just covered his cock head before he began to shoot his sperm.

They had their picnic and in the afternoon he wanted another swim. He told his mother how beautiful he looked in her little black bikini. She went with him and they swam together. Jane playfully grabbed him between the legs and it was so small and soft! He tried to touch her and soon they were locked in an embrace that looked like they were fucking. They were. She had pulled his suit down and dick was out. She pulled the strings of her bikini bottom and soon he was inside her. They water bubbled around them as the cum floated to the top. They held the embrace and kissed until his cock deflated and fell out of her hole. Then they dressed and went to the beach.

Back in the beach hut the dried off. When he was naked and drying himself she was sitting on a chair and couldn't help reaching out and pulling him on to her knee. He sat there with his arm round her neck. He had the towel round his waist and Jane slid her hand up under it.

"Oh mom, your hand feels so warm", he moaned when she squeezed his soft dick.

It was so soft, all shrunk from the cool water. But it soon slowly grew under her talented hand and he leant back against her turning his head and began sucking one of her tits. It wasn't long before he told her he was going to cum. She turned him around and he went between her legs as she lifted up and straddled him this time. She guided his already dripping hard cock into her cunt and he came in less that a minute filling her with his warm thick cum.

The next night was bath night and again Jane was helping him dry off. She was sitting on the edge of the tub, her legs open to let him see her entire nude body and she just threw the towel away, put her left hand on his tight little bottom and pushed him gently towards the edge of the bath tub. With her right hand she masturbated him and put his cock head in her mouth and sucked his cock until he was yelling he was going to cum. Jane held him and jerked him off as he shot everything into the bath tub. His mom felt that it was so lovely to watch that happen. Ropes of cum flying in the air falling into the tub! So hot to her she rubbed her pussy like a slut in heat with her free hand.

Then she cleaned his cock with her mouth, took his hand and they went to the bedroom where she laid back and directed her son to lick her pussy and made her cum a few times. When she sucked his cock again and got him hard they fucked until he collapsed on top of her drained. She was full again!

The last day of her week, well Bonnie's week, was almost over. It was lovely having him in bed again with his loving mother every night. As soon as they got in the bed Jane though she would never stop cumming from his new skills of lick her clit and fingering her "G". It was marvelous. Bobby had listen and leaned very well.

Jane woke in the middle of the night and felt his hand between her legs and two fingers working her hole slowly and gently trying to bring her off just as she woke. She didn't stop him she just laid back and enjoyed his touch. She was lying on her back and her legs parted automatically each time he would touched the top of her pussy slit. After a while his mom reached for his cock and they brought each other off again with their hands. She love touching and being touched until she came.

Morning came and she was ready to get up. But not Bobby, he wanted it again. So they kissed and cuddled a bit and soon he was between her legs and licking her pussy and fingering her hole. He seemed to love the new skills he had learned and it proved to be great for Jane. But, after a while of licking and fingering her to a couple orgasms, now she need his cock in her cunt not his fingers.

So they fucked and they both came again. Jane was surprised she came so hard after cumming twice before. \

Her son had slept with her every night for the past two weeks, one week was hers one week was Bonnie's week. The first week she was the aggressor licking and sucking his cock. Then when her period ended he became the aggressor except for that one night she demanded him to be the sub. But it was worth it to Bobby because his mother had taught him the proper way to lick a pussy and stimulate her "G" with his fingers. Jane knew her son had become an even better lover now. And now it was over and Bobby was going to Dhea's house in the morning.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
12