Training Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,211 Followers

Bobby watched as he fucked her breasts as her mouth sucked down the head. She smiled up at him and was sucking so hard her cheeks were caved in. He pinched her hard red nipples and pulled on them making her moan. He reached around behind him and began to finger her wet pussy as he kept pumping his cock between her tits. She opened her legs wide giving him completely access.

Each time his cock head came out of her mouth she would talk dirty to him telling him to cum all over her face and body, that she loved his cum and wanted him to cover her with it, things like that!

Feel like she was going to cum from his fingers rubbing her clit and pussy hole Bonnie popped his cock out of her mouth and told him: "Oh God Bobby put that dick in my cunt and fuck me. Now baby! I'm close to cumming! Fuck me now Bobbie. Just ram it in me."

Bobby quickly slide down her body and positioned himself between her shapely thighs. He lined his cock up with the opening of her pussy and shoved the head in. She lifted up giving him a better angle. He pushed again and he was fully embedded in her. He lifted her legs up placing her feet around he neck.

He knew how she like it and Bobby didn't disappoint her. He began to ram him cock into her cunt again and again! Bonnie was rolling her head from side to side moaning and telling him how good his cock felt. "Jesus baby! Your cock is so hard. I love how it feels inside my pussy. Fuck me Bobby! Fuck me and fill me", she hissed at him and he drove his dick deep into her body.

Bobby worked hard driving his cock into her hole. Hard and fast he worked it rotating his hips, switching the angles he was using each time. "Yes, yes that's it baby! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! Oh God I'm cumming", she yelled.

Bobby was sure his mother could hear them because Bonnie was yelling so loud. He drove his dick into her pussy as deep as it could go and she gripped it tight working her pelvis and her muscles inside her tunnel to make him feel good too. Bonnie arched her back close her eyes and screamed: "GOD! YES BOBBY! YES! YES!"

Bobby couldn't hold back any longer. He fucked her as fast as he could move his hips and ass back and forth and finally he started to cum too. He pushed deep and held it there letting his balls released all their cum Bonnie held him wrapping her arms and legs around him holding him deep. "Yes baby yes! Cum in me. Fill me Bobby! Give me your cum., all your cum!"

He did.

When it was over he moved off of her and lay next to her. She turned towards him and stroked his face. She kissed him and took his hand and placed it on her right breast. She said: "Play with them Bobby makes them feels good. I missed your touch too."

Bobby loved Bonnie's tits almost as much as his mothers fine breasts. He took one in both of his hand and squeezed it and felt its weight, so full and firm and round. He licked it and finally as Bonnie began to whisper in his ear as Bobby lowered his mouth to her nipples and began to suck, "Oh Bobby I love it when you suck my breasts. I love how you touch them and play with the nipples", she told him.

Bobby never stopped sucking. She reached for his cock and it felt wet, sticky and semi-hard. She began to stroke him softly and gently telling him how much she loved how he worked so hard to please her. Then she started her plan of action to seduce him into getting his mother to join them both. "I know your mom loves it too Bobby. She told me how much she loves making love to you and how much you work to make her happy", she whispered in his ear as he sucked her tit.

Again Bobby didn't say anything he kept her tit in his hands and mouth. Bonnie continued: "You know Bobby it's a shame she can't be here to enjoy you and me too. I know she loves it when I lick her pussy and I know she really loves having you make love to her. I bet she would really enjoy both of us working on her body and pleasing her. Don't you?"

Bobby looked up at Bonnie and saw her smile as she stroked his cock teasing it and stimulating it again for him. Then she said: "I know baby! I have an idea! Let's call her on..... say Wednesday and ask her to come over and we can talk her into joining us. That would nice wouldn't it?"

Bobby broke his sucking and said: "I.....I guess so. But I don't think she will come."

Bonnie said: Well I'm sure if YOU asked her she would. I know she would do anything for you. She told me that. And, so would I Bobby. Suck baby suck my nipples. Oh you like my hand stroking your hard cock like this?"

She kept stroking his cock making it come back alive. Then she said: "You know your mom loves how you have been pleasing her so much. I bet she would come over if you asked her to join us. Let's do that Bobby. But not until later this week, let's wait until Wednesday. She'll be missing you more by them. And, I'm sure she'll be horny just like I was when you first came in my house and saw me masturbating. What do you say?"

Bonnie took his cock and took it to her mouth. She began to tease and suck him. As Bobby laid his head back against the head board, he watched Bonnie sucking and was thinking: "Maybe I can do that for her. I mean I'm sure she would love both of us pleasing her. I mean I know Bonnie had licked her and used toys on her she told me so. And I know mom loves how much I please her with my mouth and cock. Together Bonnie and I could really make her cum."

He looked down at Bonnie and saw her looking up at him with his cock in her mouth. She smiled and stroked his shaft up and down as she removed her mouth from around the swollen cock head. "So what do you think Bobby? Don't you think your mom would enjoy us both working on her body and pleasing her? I mean it would be a day and night just for her. I can please her and you can please her. We can do it together or one at a time. We can make it last a long tie and make her happy."

Bobby smiled as he was thinking of what that would do to and for his mom. He envisioned how Bonnie would be licking her as she lay under his mother's pussy as they did a 69 on each other. He could come up behind his mom and fuck her while Bonnie licked her. He knew his mom would love that. Plus he would get to see the two of them going at it. "God having these to beautiful MILF in the bed with me at the same time is a dream come true. WOW seeing them make each other cum would be another dream come true", he said to himself.

Bonnie sensed that he was leaning towards doing it. So she said: "Plus baby it world give you some training with two women at the same time. That is something you won't have a chance to try often unless you are very lucky. I mean we could also work to please you. Think of it Bobby two mouths and two pussies to please you."

Bobby's hormones kicked in hearing that and he smiled as Bonnie put her mouth back on his cock and sucked. She stroked his shaft and felt Bobby arch up and she knew he was going to cum. She took her mouth off his cock and sat up. "Talk to me Bobby and tell me what you think of the idea. We can work out what you'll say to her. I mean she deserves this Bobby. She needs sex badly after all it's been a long time since she has had sex before you stated doing it with her. She needs to have that release and we can both give her", Bonnie told him as she still stroked his hard cock.

Bobby had come back alive in fact as time went on and they talked he liked the idea more and more. Eventually Bobby needed to cum again. Bonnie knew it and was slowly working him. His cock was throbbing and when he felt like he would explode Bonnie would stop and begin to talk to him again.

After a while it was driving him wild. Finally he gave in and told her: "Yes, we'll call her on Wednesday and I'll ask her to come over Well have dinner and then we can seduce her. I want to be the one who fucks her. OK? But you can make love to her first with your mouth and during the time I am fucking her if you want."

Bonnie smiled and said: "Why Bobby I think you want me to lick her pussy as you fuck her don't you? You nasty boy! I think that's a wonderful idea. We can really make her feel good baby!"

Bobby was blushing and his cock was so hard. He needed to cum so bad. He begged her now saying: ""God Bonnie please let me cum. I need to cum so badly right now. I promise I'll call her and get her over here Wednesday morning. I promise."

Bonnie told him to lay back and she moved over top of him. She straddled his hips this time and guided his hard cock into her pussy and began to ride him and fuck him driving him wild.

She smiled down at him watching his face as his orgasm came closer and closer. She knew that soon Jane would be there with them and part one of her plan to seduce her would be achieved. Soon her lover James and Jane would join Bobby and her in a four way that would keep going and going.

The sex will be so good with Jane included", she was thinking.

It was then hat she felt Bobby's cum begin to shoot deep inside her pussy. She felt really good about what she was doing for Bobby and soon his mother and her lover James.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,211 Followers
12