Training Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the collar is there, suddenly pulling you away from that delicious cock. Your mouth must leave the balls, the salty stick, and the rough pubic hair.

"Not so fast slave."

Slap! Your ass feels the hand of your Master. Slap, slap slap, your bottom begins to warm. He pulls the leash and directs you onto your back on the bed.

"Lay still and spread your arms and legs." He goes to the bag and returns with thick soft cotton rope. He loops a length of rope around your wrist and attaches the other end to the bed. As he ties your other hand to the bed you tug at the rope binding your first hand. It is secure. You are really being tied down. Having secured your hands he moves to your feet. A soft rope encircles your ankle and then your leg is gently pulled out and toward the corner of the bed. When your other leg is also tied, you lay there helpless again before your Master.

You again test the bonds, struggling with arm and leg against the cords. You are firmly tied and your heart is pounding. Your blond hair is spread around your head forming a golden frame for your tan face. Your green eyes now sparkle with excitement. He bends down and kisses your quivering lips. His tongue darts between your lips and you suck him into your mouth. His hand begins caressing your massive breasts, your nipples are hard and yearn for a clamp or a pinch or a bite. He begins pinching your nipples with his fingers. As he squeezes your nipples firmly between his thumb and forefinger you arch your back. Your mouth sucks desperately at his, drinking his kisses into your lips. Your nipples throb from the pinching and you moan in response to the pain. Your pussy is moist with the beginning flow of your love juice. You desperately try to rub your legs together to give your warm cunt some relief.

His lips leave your mouth and travel slowly down your neck sucking your skin into his mouth. His kisses walk roughly down to your tender nipples. His mouth sucks first on one nipple then the other. Each nipple is sucked into his mouth and you feel his teeth clamping on each and pulling it taut. His hand moves to your smoothly shaved pussy, which you press upward, hoping to feel his fingers penetrate your opening. His fingers trace a pattern around your cunt lips, enjoying the clean, hairless cunt that cries out for a finger or cock. At last his fingers find your clit. Like a little dick it is hard and begging for attention. As he rubs your clit between his thumb and forefinger you heave frantically. You strain against your bonds as your clit triggers waves of sexual ecstasy through your body. In the midst of this crescendo of ecstasy, he stops. You turn your head and see him reach into the bag again. He draws out a small cat-o-nine tails. You shiver in anticipation as he rubs the cat across your body. You feel the leather tentacles glide across your heaving breasts and tickle your hard nipples. The cat makes lazy circles around your taut tits, tantalizing you with the sensation that is to come. Your firm belly tingles as the nine laces travel up and down from your breasts to your naked pussy. The agonizing titillation as the whip caresses your thighs and crosses your cunt.

Then it strikes! You feel the sting upon your breasts. A few long moments and another sting as the cat bites your tummy. A pause before the hungry tentacles bite your shaved snatch. You twist against the ropes half hoping that you can get away from the whip and half hoping that you will feel the sting again. The ropes hold securely and the cat returns to bite again. You feel the sting on your breasts and your tits tremble with pain and pleasure. The crack of the cat on your cunt causes flashes of delight coursing through your body. Your pussy is hot and the juices are flowing. You feel the hot fluid trickle out and onto your tan thigh. The whipping is interrupted occasionally by his soft kisses. Just as your tits seem to be reaching the limit of the pain they can endure, the whip ceases and is replaced by his warm mouth, the mouth of your Master. Your nipples are drawn into his mouth and he softly sucks them. You feel his warm tongue rubbing over the nipples and then gentle bites. His fingers rub your cunt, spreading the lips and exposing the lush pink inside. Your clit is hard and receptive to the attention of Master's tongue and fingers. Soon this combination of whipping and fondling has your body convulsing in magnificent orgasm. Your cum pumps into your pussy as you twist within your bonds.

"Time to roll over little slave. Let me see how that sweet ass of yours responds to my cat."

He loosens the ropes and you roll over onto your stomach. Once again he binds your hands to the head of the bed. He again spreads your legs wide and secures your feet to the foot of the bed. Then you feel a slap on your ass. This is not the sting of the cat-o-nine tails. You twist your head back and see a thick leather belt descending onto your bottom. The swats are not hard but soon your tail is feeling very warm. You begin to arch your ass up in anticipation of each blow. You push up to meet the strap as it strikes, enjoying the sting of the belt. Then, as your pussy is once again becoming aroused at this punishment, the beating stops. Suddenly your hot little ass is shocked by the touch of ice against it. Cold wet ice rubs over your bottom and sends shivers through you. The cold wet ice travels down the crack of your ass and rubs against your cunt. You feel the ice sliding into you and your pussy feels strangely different.

Your ass now senses a finger rubbing around the little rosebud hole. The finger lightly probes at the hole, entering slightly only to withdraw. You twist back and see him applying lubricant to his finger, then feel the finger again at your asshole. The finger slowly forces its way into your ass and then moves in and out. You try to spread your legs further hoping to ease the entry of the finger into you. As the finger works in and out you begin to enjoy it.

Then you feel your asshole being stretched further and you realize that there are now two fingers working in and out of your butt. You roll your ass around in response to this new pleasure. The fingers are removed and your ass relaxes for a moment but then you feel his legs between your thighs. His hands reach under you and raise your ass a little then you feel the hard head of his cock at your asshole. You hear him applying lube to his cock as he rubs his dick against you.

Then the cock is pressed firmly against your asshole. You feel the head gently pressing into you. Your asshole begins to spread as the head of the cock starts to penetrate. There is a pause and you press back against the cock forcing the head to complete its entry. You jump with pleasure and rock back as much as your bonds will allow. The cock rams into your asshole and your pussy vibrates as if it were the recipient of the cock.

The hard cock moves slowly in and out of your ass. You feel the flared head rubbing against your insides and your cunt drips juice. A finger enters your pussy. You twist and moan as your pussy is finger fucked in time with the cock fucking your ass. Your asshole grips the stiff meat sliding in and out. Your tits begin to ache as your nipples rub against the bed. You scream in agony and ecstasy. You pull against the ropes, which bind your feet and hands, and the struggle just fuels your passion. You arch your back trying to force the cock deeper into your ass. You twist and turn as you feel his finger jamming in and out of your wet pussy. The finger in your pussy moves out to your clit. Your clit is hard and as the finger begins rubbing it, your ass automatically begins to pump faster. You moan as the cock in your ass begins to slide in and out faster. You feel his balls slamming into you as his shaft buries itself in your tight bottom. You feel the temperature in your cunt rise as your clit rages from the movement of his fingers rolling it around. Then you feel the burst of warm cum filling your ass as the cock within swells to eject its load. The hard meat rams into you violently as his cum pumps into you. Your pussy quivers and then you scream as you reach orgasm. Your pussy is hot and your cum gushes out. You feel hot cum running down your leg and you know that it is his cum oozing out of your asshole mixing with your own love juice that is pouring from your slit. He continues pumping into your asshole until his load is completely spent.

Your body relaxes and you lie limply on the bed, not feeling the bonds. He lies on top of you and his skin is very warm against yours. He reaches up and undoes the rope from your wrists, moves down and releases your ankles. You roll over onto your back and he caresses your body. As he softly massages your breasts he pulls your head to his face and kisses you gently, passionately, deeply.

"Well, Gloria, did you enjoy today's journey?"

You are Gloria again.

"Oooh Richard, you are a good Master. What shall we do next?' "

"I think that next time I will take you out. I'll have to think of some place to go with you. Give me some time to think about it."

The End

If you enjoyed this story and would like to say thanks - then please do. Or if you have had similar experiences, I'd love to hear of them. I'd also be interested in your gender and age (20's 30's etc.).

DO NOT REMOVE AUTHOR’S EMAIL ADDRESS Write to LaffWithMe99@hotmail.com or LaffWithMe99@yahoo.com

12