Slave's Surprise

Story Info
Slave Wife is treated to a new master.
4k words
4.02
19.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's Surprise

We are out for another of our "adult" trips. So far, I've refused to tell you what I have planned, and just give you an evil smile every time you ask. During the day and afternoon, we have gone shopping and out to eat like always, only today, I have constantly teased you by touching your breasts and slipping my hands down your pants. Several times I have slid my fingers into your sopping wet pussy and brought you to the brink of orgasm in public and then withdraw, leaving you wet and increasingly aroused. You keep trying to figure out what I have planned, but I won't budge. You are nervous and excited all at once.

We go back to the motel in the evening. You think that you will finally find out what is in store for you, but instead, I ply you with alcohol until you have a steady buzz.

Finally, I tell you it's time to get ready. I get up and kiss you, pinching your nipples till you gasp. I tell you that you should prepare for anything and everything and that I will leave so that you can have privacy to shower and prep.

While in the shower, you carefully wash yourself, paying extra attention to your throbbing pussy. I have forbidden you to have an orgasm, but you don't mind as it is getting close to time for our fun, whatever that turns out to be, and you don't want to ruin it. I told you to be totally prepared for anything, no later than 7 pm.

After your shower and your careful preparation for anything from anal to oral sex, you step out to find that I have laid your night's clothing out on the bed. You put off looking at it to build the anticipation as you fix your hair and apply your makeup. Finally, you are ready to get dressed.

On the bed you find a black, tight fitting catsuit made of latex. After some struggle you manage to squeeze yourself into it and zip it up. You notice that in addition to leaving your breasts exposed, it is crotchless, showcasing your pussy from just above your pubic bone, all the way underneath to the top of your bare and exposed ass. Now you are so wet that your juices are getting on the catsuit and making the vinyl glisten.

Also on the bed is your leather slave collar, a small padlock and a chain leash. With shaking hands, you place the collar around your neck and position it just right against your throat. The sound of the padlock snapping into place reminds you that there is no key nearby and that you are committed. You can't wait for me to get back so that I can tell you what is in store for you, probably with my fingers thrust in your pussy while I talk to you.

Finally, you snap the leash to your collar and turn to look into the mirror.

You are shocked as just how sexy you look...and slutty. Your blonde hair contrasts with the black of the suit and the shocking white of your skin around your pussy stands out against the black latex. With your collar and leash in place you look like nothing more than a total sex slave, ready for action.

As planned, you go to your cell phone to text me, letting me know you are ready. It's now a few minutes before seven and you are getting turned on and nervous. You down a quick shot of liquor to help calm your nerves and wait for me to get there as you notice that I have put out wet wash clothes and a tube of lubricant. You decide that I have most likely arranged for gang bang and you wonder how many men. Three? Five? Will you be able to handle all of them?

Just then your phone vibrates, and you go to check your text message.

"Read the note under the left pillow." Is all it says.

Looking under the pillow, you find a folded piece of paper and pull it out to read the following:

"Slave, you are to stay dressed just as you are. There will be a knock at the door, and you are to answer it without trying to cover yourself up in any way. You are to follow any further instructions you receive."

If you weren't excited and nervous before, you damn sure were now! As if on que, there is a knock at the room door. You jump a little and swallow. Taking a deep breath, you cross to the door and open it with a trembling hand.

Standing at the door is a man about 30. He is of medium height and build with short brown hair and dressed casually. You step aside and he enters the room and looks around. Looking back at you he asks, "Are you Jenny?"

You nod, your mouth suddenly too dry to speak.. He looks into your eyes and hands you an envelope.

Your embarrassment at standing in front of him with your pussy and breasts exposed, a leash hanging between them, is momentarily forgotten as you take the envelope. The man moves to a chair and sits, his eyes roaming over your exposed flesh.

You open the envelope to find a letter that reads:

"Slave, for the next hour, I have decreed that you belong to the man in your room. He will be your master tonight and you will do everything he tells you without hesitation. You are to obey him as you would me, doing everything in your power to please and impress him. He will use you however he wants, and you will thank him for everything he does. Go to him now, kneel in front of him, take your leash in your hands and offer it up to him saying the following words EXACTLY... 'Master, your cum slave is ready to serve you now.' When he is done and leaves, call me and I will return. DO NOT CLEAN YOURSELF UP IN ANY WAY AFTER HE LEAVES! Master"

You can't believe it! I have given you to another master to be used! Who is he? What will he want with you? What will he make you do? You swallow again as you lick your lips and take a deep breath. Your instructions were clear. You go to him, sink to your knees in front of him and place the end of your leash in your upturned hands. With a trembling voice and downcast eyes, you offer him the leash and say the fateful words.

He watches you for a moment and the slowly takes the leash from your hands, sealing the deal. You now belong to him. For the next hour, your only purpose in life is to be used as a sex slave for a strangers' pleasure. You are kneeling on the floor in front of him like you have been taught, your knees spread wide to expose your pussy for his view and access. Your hands are behind your back forcing your bare breasts forward. Your eyes are downcast like a good little slave.

The man reaches out and gently runs his hands across your hair and your face. As he strokes your hair again, he closes his fist in it and forces you to look up at him, making you gasp in surprise. You see his naked passion and need and know that it will be directed at you now.

"Take out my cock and suck it!"

Your training kicks in and without hesitation, you move forward and undo his pants, releasing his semi hard cock to your view. It's hot and throbbing in your hand and you decide to give this stranger the best, naughtiest, sluttiest blow job you've ever given. Grasping his cock, you bring your mouth down to it and suck the tip into your mouth. You can taste his pre cum and feel the velvety soft skin twitch and throb. In one motion, you force his entire cock into the back of your throat, burying your face in his groin. You can smell the clean scent of soap and feel the heat of his body against your lips. You set a rhythm of sucking and sliding his cock in and out of your hungry mouth. You moan and suck on his delicious cock as you try to show him that you are his to use.

After a few minutes of this, he pushes you away and you sit back staring at his ridged cock sticking out from his pants with the look of a starving woman. He gets up and slips out of his clothes and takes up your leash. He leads you to the bed and tells you to get up on all fours, which you do.

You're now totally exposed to his hands and vision. You think about how you must look on all fours, your ass in the air, pussy dripping and exposed. Your breasts hanging down in full view, you collared neck thrown back, placing your cock hungry lips at the right angle to suck him back in.

He stares at you and runs his fingertips all over you, making you shiver with lust. As his hands caresses your exposed flesh from behind, you squirm and moan and try to get his fingers against your aching pussy. You are rewarded with a sudden sharp stinging slap to your ass by his hand...

"I did not tell you to move, slave. Hold still!"

You whimper and bite your lip and try to comply.

Another stinging slap lands on your ass and you can't help but flinch and moan again at the heat that is making its way to your pussy.

"What do you say, slave? Are you that undisciplined? I gave you an order."

Quickly you say in a loud clear voice, "Sorry master. Yes master. Forgive me for moving master."

"That's much better." As he caressed the flesh that he has just punished, running a cool hand across the heated handprint. "You will answer me whenever I ask you a question, give you an order or correct you for being bad, is that understood?"

"Yes, master."

He resumes his exploration of your body. "I'm going to be kind and tell you what you are to expect, so that you may better prepare yourself to please me."

"Yes, master. Thank you master."

He approaches your head and slips one hand into your long hair and grabs your slave collar with the other. Holding you still, he rubs his swollen cock across your cheeks and your hungry lips. "Tonight, I will be fucking your mouth and requiring you to suck my cock like a good slave. Are you a good slave?"

"Yes master, I am!"

"What makes you say that slave?"

"Because I love cock in my mouth master. All cocks. I love the taste and feel of cum on my tongue when a man pumps his hot cum into my mouth. "

"And what do you do with it when he does that?"

"I swallow it, master, always. I would never waste a single drop of precious cum, master."

Pressing his cock against your lips, he pushes forward, and you open your mouth to him. He slowly slides his entire length into your throat till your nose is against him, holding you tight with hair and collar. You struggle to not gag on his length, thankful that you took a deep breath. He throws his head back and rocks slightly in and out of your mouth and sighs. You are struggling to hold still because you need to take another breath, but you don't want to offend him. Just when you are beginning to see stars against your eye lids, he pulls out, leaving you gasping and turned on.

"Oh, thank you, master, for giving me a taste of your beautiful cock."

He lets go of your hair and moves along side of you, sliding a hand down to your breast. He strokes it and you struggle again to hold still, fearing another slap. He strokes your breast, gently at first, the with more force, rolling your nipple between his fingers and finally grasping it hard and pulling it down. This sends a bolt of electricity straight to your clit and you feel a gush of wetness run down your legs. After pulling and squeezing your sore breasts for a few more minutes, he moves behind you.

You hold very still, not looking. The seconds slip by as he stares at your pussy. You can feel him standing behind you. Why won't he touch your aching pussy? You need his fingers on you so badly.

Suddenly you feel one finger caress you from the top of your ass all the way down slowly across your tight sensitive retcum then on to your soaked pussy. He stops to slip a finger partly into you which he does with ease as you are slimy with wetness. Unfortunately, this causes you to gasp and buck against his finger. The wonderful feeling of his finger disappears and before you can prepare, another, harder slap falls on your bare flesh.

"The next time you move, I will use my belt on your ass and pussy! You are here for my pleasure. Your enjoyment is not required nor am I concerned with it. You are here for me to use!"

"Yes master. Please forgive me master. I will hold still and let you use me, master."

His finger returns to your pussy and without warning it is plunged all the way into you. You bite your lip and struggle to hold still. He's slowly fucking in and out of you, feeling the slippery fluids that are leaking out of your aching pussy. You feel him probe all the surfaces in your pussy...deep. He caresses your cervix and locates your G-spot, which makes you feel full and like you need to pee. Withdrawing his finger, he scoops up some of your fluid and smears is on your tight ass.

"I will be fucking your wet pussy tonight in many different positions, slave. What do you think of that?"

"I'm excited, master. I want you to be pleased with me and use me like the slut that I am. I need your cock, master!"

Slowly, but steadily, you feel his rubbing finger stiffen and deliberately slide into your hot, tight ass. You shudder at the feeling of millions of nerve ending being stimulated in a way that you have always loved. Reaching his knuckles, he begins to probe and rotate his finger in you causing wave after wave of pleasure. He hooks his finger down towards your G-spot and massages it through the thin membrane. You know you are only seconds away from cumming.

"Oh master, that feels so good, it's going to make me cum."

Ignoring you, he starts slowly fucking in and out of you with the full length of his finger. You can't believe how amazing it feels until he slips two fingers into your pussy. He rotates his fingers and hand, and you feel like you're going to faint with the pleasure. Suddenly he increases the pace till he's forcefully fucking your pussy and ass with his thick fingers and you cum hard, unable to stop yourself.

When you come back to awareness, his fingers are gone, leaving an empty feeling in you as you twitch with the aftereffects of your orgasm.

His cool hands grasp your hips, and you feel him strain forward until the head of his cock is pressed against your soaking pussy. Just as you take a deep breath, he quickly slides his entire length into you until his stomach is against your ass and his balls are nestled against your engorged clit. You cum again.

He pulls back almost all the way out of you and then slams all the way back in again making you feel like you are being impaled! His thrusts increase in speed, until he is fucking you furiously and you drift from one orgasm to another. At some point, you notice that he has replaced his fingers in your ass and is stroking his thumb in and out of you as he fucks you deep with his cock. The feeling is so intense, that you reach back with one hand to stop him for a moment till you recover.

Instantly, his cock is gone from you, making you gasp. You feel his hands in your hair and he forces your head to the bed.

"How dare you try to stop me from using you! Now you will be punished!"

You try to apologize, but he tells you to shut up and lay there. You do as you are told as you wait for your punishment. Tensing in anticipation, you wait. And then you feel it. He lashes you across your upturned and exposed ass. You fight to not cry out, knowing that it will only make it worse. Again, the leather falls across your ass and this time you are able to hold still better. You realize that he isn't hitting you very hard. It's obvious that he has been instructed to play a little rough, but to not harm or scare you. Sure, it stings a bit, but the pain is minor. It's the humiliation of lying ass up as a stranger whips your ass and pussy that is so intense. And without warning, you feel that you're about to cum. You struggle not to, then...crack! A third and final blow of the belt down and across the length of your wet pussy and you are forced over the edge into orgasm.

"Well, it's obvious that you will never learn, so I will just have to teach you a lesson! "

You feel him thrust his fingers into your still pulsating pussy and scoop a huge amount of your slippery juices out and smear them on your sensitive ass. Grasping his engorged cock, he places it against your ass and begins to force his way into you. You hold your breath, fearing what is coming as his head slips past your muscles and you feel your most favorite thing.... a thick, hard cock slide into your ass. The pleasure and pain is intense. Again, you realize that not only has he not hurt you, but he has been very careful to let you get used to his cock.

He wastes no time once he gets all of himself into you up to his balls. You feel so full. He draws back almost all the way out and then slides without resistance back in. Slowly at first, then faster and faster, he starts to fuck your naughty ass. And you love it! You begin to cum, with your face against the bed and your ass in the air.

Just as you are getting used to it, he reaches down and grasps your hips, rolling you onto your side and then onto your back, his hard cock still buried in your ass!

Grabbing a pillow, he lifts your hips into the air and stuffs it under your bottom, so that you are now almost standing on your head, your legs up and back, spread obscenely in the air. He stands up, gets his balance, and starts to truly fuck your ass with long hard, fast strokes. It feels like he's fucking your ass and pussy at the same time as he slams in and out of you, poking your G-spot through the thin membrane with each thrust.

Your knees are beside your head, exposing you like a wanton whore to his cock and eyes. He reaches down and forces three of his fingers in your sopping pussy without warning. You gasp as you are filled. He begins stroking his cock through the thin wall, his knuckles violently rubbing your G-spot. You begin to cum uncontrollably, over and over as he uses you. His fingertips find your engorged G-spot and you go stiff and gasp as he rams his fingers in and out of your pussy, causing you to have one of your "super O's". Hot, sticky fluid squirts out all over you both as he keeps torturing you. Your cum is squirting up onto his chest and running back down to puddle between your breasts. You can't breathe and just as you are about to pass out from the intensity, he slams into you one final time, holds it, and then withdraws.

Your legs fall wantonly apart and back onto the bed as you struggle to catch your breath and stop the shaking in your arms and legs. You can hear him in the bathroom, cleaning up and washing.

As you catch your breath you look up, still on your back, to see him standing at your head. He grasps you and pulls you to the edge of the bed till your head falls back over it. You're now looking up at his hard cock from below and you shudder. Grasping your collar, he lifts your neck slightly, sending your head even farther back and steps forward. Knowing instinctively what he wants, you open your greedy mouth realizing that you must have his cum on your tongue. He slowly forces his cock into your mouth deeper than before and holds it there. He withdraws about halfway and you can breathe for a second till he thrusts back into your mouth. He builds a slow steady rhythm, and you lie there having your mouth obscenely fucked by a stranger.

This goes on and on till you are dazed from the feeling of humiliation and lust combined, as well as the lack of enough oxygen. But you are determined to make me proud and take whatever he can give you. Eventually he withdraws and quickly positions you on your knees in front of him through a series of yanks and pushes, till you are face to face with his swollen cock.

"Make me cum with your slutty mouth, slave. And it had better be fast, deep, and good, or you will pay for it."

"Yes master," you say, breathless "please give my dirty mouth, your cum." as you grasp his cock and swallow it. You use every trick you know, bobbing your head up and down on his wet cock. You can feel him getting harder and you know that the end is near. You swirl your tongue along the bottom and the tip each time you push your mouth down on him trying to draw his cum out. He grabs your head and starts fucking in and out of your mouth, faster and faster, until you feel the first splash of cum hit your mouth. He holds your down on him deep and pumps his cum over and over directly into your throat as you race to swallow it all. He pulls back and squirts more and more onto your tongue and you savor the salty, slippery taste of him, knowing that you have performed well.

12