Training Notes: Chloe's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily had me all pretty and smelling sweet as I walked in for round 5. It was Baby. I won't say I wasn't nervous about it. You try sucking his cock. But I was prepared. I knew I was. Master had announced only 4 weeks earlier that I had a 'narrow throat.' Now we'd find out if my preparation had improved that throat.

The crowd was into it before I could walk over to him. I heard:

"Baby got a double load saved up for the slut."

And: "Hope that ambulance didn't go too far away." Which I thought was rude.

And: "Baby fucks this girl's mouth we gonna see the head come backwards out of her pussy."

I knelt and looked up. Baby smiled down at me and said "You're eyes are pretty like that."

He made me smile and blush. I wasn't expecting it but would have to remember to tell Emily. She deserved the credit.

He nodded. I got to work.

I figured if I could make it past the first 5 minutes or so I could do it. After about 5 minutes a girl's mind disappears and she gets to suck without thinking, which is what our training prepares us to do. But Baby was hot for it. He really had missed cumming earlier when Rafa went down. Now he wanted to fuck and he wanted to cum and cum hard.

I was only able to do a minute or so of kissing and smooching and lapping from below. Another minute was spent lathing his big black sperm filled balls. Baby lifted my chin and moved my lips to the crown of his gorgeous tool and I sucked. And sucked. And sucked. Got him down about half way and felt as stretched as I would ever feel. I shifted forward and up to get above his rigid cock, and went back to Martha saying "Make your mouth a cunt." That had helped me with Joe in round 2. My hands went softly cradling Baby's nuts and sucked down hard to 2 inches above the root. Baby began to fuck my mouth-cunt and spoke for the first time.

"That's a good girl. Baby going to do you right." The crowd gave a little cheer and I wondered if I was at the 5 minute mark yet.

His hand caressed my hanging tit and a shiver shot through my entire body. How could he be so gentle there while he was fucking my throat? I plunged down open throated and thought I could get him all. Still another inch to go. Baby made love with his hands to both tits now and I was gagging and breathing and took another ride down the shaft. Still that inch.

I played with his balls and he played with my tits and suddenly that mouth-cunt got him. The root. I kept him deep in my throat, feeling his expanding dick fuck it with no way for me to contract it further. He tweaked my nipples again and I was off. I realized then he was going to make me cum from the blowjob.

"Little slut going after it now. Baby doing her soooo good."

"Too bad she ain't got but those little titties. Still her mouth looks fine."

I heard them, appreciated them and ignored them. Now I was beyond ready to do him. My fingers wandered down to my pussy. It was steaming hot and bubbling juices. I took some of my slick and raised my fingers to paint Baby's balls with it. I was no longer just using my mouth as a cunt. My entire body, entire being if that makes sense, had become a cunt just for him. And he was fucking her just like a good cunt needs to be fucked.

"It's drowning time for this little girl."

Whoever said it was right. Baby had sped up. I sped up with him. He was going to nut big in me. I had no idea of the time and didn't particularly care. A cunt can only stand so much.

Baby's hand went to the root and joined my lips there, enjoying the feel of how he was splitting me open. My tongue danced up and down the shaft while I stayed claimed to his root. I tried to count but couldn't. He pulled it out and I made slutty sounds without trying. Now he raised my body up with one hand and pointed the cockhead at my tits. I came, crying and moaning, as waves of cum shot to my breasts. I couldn't count the shots. I just knew that dick wouldn't stop hitting me. And I came as long and as hard as Baby did.

My head was hanging. I could hardly breathe. I knew I couldn't stand. My tits appeared to be two thirds frosting and 1 third flesh. The red nipples he'd made love to still popped and shone beneath their creamy share of the load. From the side I could see Master, eyes wide open staring down at me.

"Fuck! Baby made her tits disappear."

"Damn. He got her off too. Slut came like your mom does when I fuck her."

"I told you she'd be the best."

"Your mom?"

"Fuck! Nineteen forty-six. Wondered if..."

"Baby doesn't miss 2 sluts in one night."

The chime went off. Baby lifted my chin, smiled and said "Thank you sweetheart. You're a keeper for sure." Then the guys filed out slapping Baby on the back and glancing back to see me kneeling there in cream covered bliss.

Emily had to come over and steady me, then walk me out after the guys left the room.

"You got Baby. Right?"

Nods.

"From the sounds of the cheers I'd guess you did good."

Nods.

"You want to tell me about it?"

I tried my voice. It seemed to work. "Not yet. Later. OK?"

Now Emily nodded.

I would have told her right away if I could have. I couldn't. It felt like I was still cumming.

Twenty minutes later I came out for my last blowjob of the night. It was Snook. He too greeted me with a big warm smile. And a joke.

"Got all your parts working after Baby?"

I nodded with my eyes down and said "Yessir." I knelt.

Snooky took his nice thick cock and began rubbing it over my face. Smeared some nice precum on my lips too. He took the dick and slapped it across my forehead before presenting it.

The crowd was big again, but it was probably as much to hear him as to see me.

I was lapping his dick. Snook was taking his time. I heard:

"You dating her or fucking her Snook?"

"Both" he told them. He smacked my head and cheeks with the fat cock a while longer and then lifted my mouth to the head. I sucked it. His hand cradled the back of my head and forced me further down. Now he wanted deep right away.

I could hear Marvin say "Wishes he had Baby's dick. Can't do her no harm with that little white thing."

Snook was laughing with the guys but said "Marvin, if I had Baby's dick, I'd be fucking you instead of her. Turn your cute black ass out."

They were whooping and hollering. Meanwhile I was gagging. Probably 2 minutes in and my throat was impaled on his cock. I tried to be a cunt then but just couldn't, not after Baby had reamed me, not after I'd turned into a cunt for him.

So I gave Snooky my best plain vanilla white girl blowjob. Got him thinking about the first girl who sucked his dick I bet. Played it all girly and shy and made him fuck me and when he wasn't fucking I was just making those noises guys like (me too to be honest) and getting that cock sooooooo wet and slippery. Plain vanilla is nice. I think he agreed.

I got to his balls. I could tell he liked it there. I went behind his balls and grazed his asshole with a wet finger. He chucked me then. I went back to balls only.

"She's thinking about fucking him now. Gonna be a race to see which girl is stronger."

But I behaved. Did his balls nicely. Sucked like his prom date. Made cute little noises. Not all of the noises were put on but I bet the guys in the audience couldn't tell which were fake.

I heard "...got 3 minutes..." and went to work for the last time that night.

This time I grabbed Snooky's balls a bit harder. Got him to gasp at that. Pistoned my head up and down as fast as I could, and then squeezed his nuts again. I got that cock so wet it cut through my sucking lips like a red hot poker cuts through a fair girls skin.

Snook was done. He came jets in my mouth. I held it and he played with my tits, kind of like Baby did but not as nice, while turning my head to show off for the crowd. He held me there by the chin. Then dipped a finger into his juice and took it out. Painted my eyebrows, then my eyelids, then my lips. He dabbed a bit on my ears, and then put a nice dollop on each nipple. The crowd was cheering and laughing.

Then "You go now Chloe. Show them how much you love me." I swallowed and had time to go back down and clean his cock up nice.

The chime went. And so did the guys.

Emily gave me the real news before I collapse on the couch.

"Rafa's back."

She could see the surprise in my eyes. I didn't say anything.

"Yeah. Rainee was just here. Brought your Yellow Dress. Congratulations Chloe." She kissed my cheek.

"I still have to wait for Master's judgment tomorrow. I always wanted the dress, but unless he passes me tomorrow...."

Emily looked at me and kissed my cheek again right over the cum Snooky had painted there. She didn't care. She laughed and held my hand and said "Right. We'll never discuss any girl's brand. Certainly not yours." She laughed again with a tear in her eye this time. "But we know."

And I did know. I had the dress and Master would pass me tomorrow. I was almost there.

"Rafa?"

"Well they had her down there for 2 hours running tests. Apparently she just fainted for reasons unknown. Rainee says she's fine now, but crying a lot."

"I bet. It's sad for her."

"Weird thing is Master Robert has already left. Now she's here without him."

I felt dreamy and exhausted. "Well I bet there might be a guy or two offers to drive her back for him."

Emily smiled at me then and took my hand. "Shower for you young lady. That Yellow Dress better not have any cream on it when we bring you to Master."

Twenty minutes later we were queued with the other girls outside of Master's library. Bethany was holding Rafa's hand while she cried silently. We all went to her and kissed her cheek. Nothing else we could have done. Two of us, Wendy and I, wore expensive yellow satin which came modestly to the knee and which did not display our tits at all. The other 8 girls, seven from Rogonfeldt plus Rafa, were nude. Wendy was nervous and excited. By all accounts she had done well. I was calm.

Master would be inside finishing up his payments to the guys. The word was that each guy got $2,000 for the evening, which, as Marvin had said earlier, was not bad for the work they did. The door opened a crack. It was Master Josh. He addressed Bethany.

"Give us one minute and then knock."

Bethany looked at Sam. Sam said "Yessir" and we waited.

Sam knocked, the door opened and we slid in to our positions. Wendy and I knelt in beside Master's desk; the other girls knelt along the perimeter of the room. Master sat behind his desk with a tumbler of Scotch. Masters Will and Josh stood on the far side of the desk, each holding a Scotch and a big cigar. Only 3 of the guys had remained after payment to enjoy drinks, Brent, Marvin and Snook, the 3 liveliest of the guys. The rest had left through Master's private garden.

Master eyed the three guys and nodded their way, encouraging them to drink up. They knew what he wanted and prepared to leave. Brent looked sad at leaving Wendy but the other two were pretty jovial. Master was sometimes said to enjoy these little after parties and relax. He didn't look that way tonight.

They said their goodbyes and thanks to the Masters and then turned and bowed to Wendy and me, bowed to Sam and then bowed to all the assembled girls. Brent went to Wendy for a final, chaste kiss. They left.

Master took his time. He lit his own cigar and asked Bethany to pour him another Scotch. That's when he began.

"Girls. It's been a night of surprises, for all of us. I want to thank you all for the hard work you've done here to make this night go well. You as well Rafa." Her eyes were down. She wept. "I know this has been very difficult for you, but we all know that you are an exceptional property. Any house would be proud of your work tonight."

"Bethany, the care you showed this young lady was exemplary. Many thanks." He raised his glass to her and Bethany's face shone for the first time that day.

"Sam. You saved us when you took over for Rafa. An incredible job when you were expecting a quiet evening for yourself. Thank you." Sam's eyes were down. Her face and neck were mottled.

"And now to the two Rogonfeldt sluts on trial tonight." Wendy and I kept our eyes down but shifted in Master's direction. "Eyes up girls." We looked at him then.

"You girls all know that the tradition in Rogonfeldt House is to do no business on the night of the trial. This time is social for us all and I give each girl her evaluation the day after the trial. I like to sleep on these decisions. We can afford no mistakes in our house."

He paused.

"Tonight is different and I'd like everyone's attention while I make a few announcements."

Attention would be an understatement. Wendy and I at least were vibrating with anticipation. But then he turned away from us towards the kneeling mass of girls.

"First. Rafa. Look up girl." Bethany helped raise her chin. We all were able to see the tear streaked face. "Rafa got sick. Nothing she or anyone can do about that other than give her the best medical treatment we can find. We've done that. The doctors tell me she is fine now, and she is going to be fine in the future."

"We know that she was unable to earn her Yellow Dress tonight. We know what that meant to her and to her future." Master paused and smiled at the girl. "Now we must see what can be done about this situation." I shifted my eyes towards the hand that held his cigar. He raised the cigar to his lips and puffed, letting out a huge plume of aromatic smoke. Master continued "Actually now I must see what can be done." We didn't know what he meant. He had to? But Master did not leave us in suspense long. "I must because I now am Rafa's owner. I purchased Rafa from Aaronson House 30 minutes ago. Rafa!" Her eyes were as big as the moon. "You are now a Rogonfeldt girl. Do us proud."

A cry of thankfulness and wonder broke from the poor girl. The rest of us girls were speechless. Only Master Will spoke "John! How can you... why? She's not...."

"Will. I'll discuss my reasons with you and Josh in tomorrow's business meeting. I have an idea about her." He scanned the rest of us and laughed at the sight of 9 mouths hanging open in wonderment, surprise and maybe even fear. What had Master done? For a second there I felt like he was bringing the enemy behind our own walls. Then I looked at her kneeling there, naked and miserable despite Master's generous gesture of acquisition. My heart really went out to her then.

Master looked towards the girls again and laughed down at us gently. He enjoyed our confusion for a second and then said "Are you girls not going to welcome our new slut? I thought we'd taught you better manners than that."

Bethany let out a whoop, rose up and pulled Rafa from her knees beside her. Bethany now crushed Rafa in a hug. It was contagious. Girls stood and ran to them without seeking or getting permission. Or I guess Master had already given us permission. Wendy and I were the last 2 in to what had become a dense thicket of naked crying laughing kissing and hugging sluts.

When we quieted down Master waved all the girls back to their positions. Rafa alone was left standing. He asked the traditional question. "Rafa! Do you accept this fate? Is it your fate to serve me?" Now Rafa was crying almost uncontrollably. She rushed forward to kneel before the desk, realized Master could no longer see her, rose, swayed twice and said the response "I accept this fate. It is my fate." Her crying was getting out of control, big fat tears staining her face and chest. Master smiled and said "So be it then. Take your place with the other girls."

We buzzed a bit without intending that. Master had to shush us -- which is almost unheard of. He went on.

"Bethany, stand!" Bethany rose up, her face shining with the joy she felt for Rafa, but she was nervous too, remembering that her entire punishment might not have been her demotion. Master resumed "Bethany, you made a mistake. A big mistake." No one had to warn us girls to do eyes down now. No one wanted to see what might happen to Bethany. "For that mistake you have apologized to me, to Will and to Josh. You have apologized to Chloe and to the other girls. You have been made second house slut behind Sam." My ears were ringing and I felt I might swoon imagining how she felt.

"But I made a mistake too." An involuntary gasp came from one of the girls, I'm not sure which. Master was an unusual man. He had publicly admitted to mistakes, even in front of the girls, in the past. Each time a look of scorn and dismay would wash over Master Will's face. Master went on "I acted too quickly in demoting you from lead house girl. What you did to support us here tonight, and to protect and help and love Rafa has shown me that." We all held our breath. Could he?

"Sam, stand!" Sam arouse with the same dreamy look she always had, neither distraught nor seemingly concerned. "Sam you too have rendered invaluable help to me tonight in allowing the trial to go forward for Chloe and Wendy. Those 2 sluts are forever in your debt, as am I." She colored slightly. "But I see that you are not my lead house girl. You are too inward, too deep for that role. For my lead girls I need a girl who wants to lead girls."

"So I have decided to reinstate Bethany as lead. Sam you resume your role as second house girl." We buzzed again, almost against our wills. Master went on "Bethany, your punishment has been modified: you will lose the nipple ring and tongue ring that hold the image of the Rogonfeldt brand. These are to be replaced with simple pearl." Bethany was crying; Sam reached over and held her hand to support her. "Girls, you may now acknowledge your first and second house sluts."

There was a genuine sensation. We all loved and respected both Bethany and Sam, and now we loved Master more than ever. We rose again and formed the same throbbing mass of girl hugs and kisses and congratulations as we had done for Rafa.

Master waved us back to position.

"Chloe. Rise. You've been a good and obedient girl for me. You wear the Yellow Dress beautifully. Already you had worn the Red Dress. I think I knew right then. But tonight you proved that you are as good and proficient a cocksucker as my house has seen since Sam trialed a year ago. There is no need for further delay." He paused for effect. "You will be branded Rogonfeldt property in 1 week."

Now I was sobbing, fat tear running down my cheeks to the soft yellow fabric. I blurted out a "Thank you, sir!" and the girls looked as if they were going to rush me for a 3rd group hug. But Master looked them down before they could move.

I remained standing as he said "Wendy, stand!" She did so looking more nervous than ever. Master looked at her and smiled. "Wendy, you, of all of my sluts, have struggled with some of the exercises and techniques I require. You now have Yellow, and you too wore Red not long ago. But Red and Yellow do not guarantee a girl's brand. Not if she is otherwise deficient in her duties to me. To brand a girl who falls below standard would be a disservice to me, to the other Masters and to the house itself. It would reflect badly on the value of my property, which brings lower prices for all my girls." Master shuffled some papers on his desk. He waited and Wendy was turning crimson. "What am I to do with you Wendy?"

Then with a smile he asked "Wendy, do you know the expression 'cunt-struck'?

Wendy looked back completely befuddled, words would not come out. I thought then we might have our second fainting spell of the night.

"Answer me Wendy -- do you know what it is for a man to be 'cunt-struck'?

Wendy stammered back "No.....No Sir"

"I'm not surprised. It's an archaic expression from the 19th century. Has hardly been used in the last 250 years. Back then it was used when a man was so taken with a girl's cunt, or with the girl herself, or by extension with her throat, that he was mad with lust for her." Wendy looked more confused than ever.