Training Notes: Chloe's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight you achieved what few girls in our house ever have. You left your man cunt-struck. Brent I believe it was. Asked for your mouth a second time in Session 2, which hardly ever occurs. I gave it to him to see if his lust for you would slack after 2 blowjobs. It didn't. He left here more struck by you, your submission and mouth, than ever."

Master went on, almost seeming to talk to himself as much as to Wendy. "When I think of the value of my property, when I try in advance to gauge the price a trained girl will bring, there is some science of course, but there is a lot of art. Call it the art of the educated guess. A guess based on having evaluated 100's of sluts over the years. And tonight my guess is that if you can do that to Brent, then there are many other men out there you can do it to as well."

"Wendy!" She was trembling, and the tears were hitting her yellow as they had mine. "You are to be branded Rogonfeldt property one week from today." Her eyes grew bigger and bigger as he spoke. She didn't say a word, just stood there shaking. No words were needed.

Now the girls did burst forward to surround us both. We barely could hear Master as he said "Good night ladies. It's been a long day and it's now time for me, Will and Josh to excuse ourselves. Enjoy the celebration!"