Training Notes: Emily's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Sarah. Nice to meet you too. And the girls are Jenny and Abby. Abby's the baby and I swear she talks more about it than Jen. But you never know. Still waters in Jen's case." Emily flashed back to the big smile when Jen touched the brand. Then back to the serious gaze from Abby when she memorized the brand. "But we leave in the morning to go home." Sarah made a frowny face to indicate that she too would have liked to have more time together.

She paused again and looked sort of pained. Emily asked "What is it?"

"Well I'm embarrassed to ask. But could I? Could I do it too? Touch it I mean?"

Emily laughed. "Of course." She looked up and saw that the girls had wandered down the beach about 50 yards. They were splashing each other and tossing sea weed. She realized then that Sarah had been waiting for her chance alone, when the girls couldn't see how excited and eager she would be to touch a slut's brand. Emily swung around on her knees to reverse her position. Now her bottom was down where Sarah sat, near Sarah's hands. In this position she could watch the girls playing in the shallow surf. Emily said to her "Go on. Don't be afraid."

"I'm not it's just...." Sarah didn't finish the sentence.

Emily felt her fingers along the brand, lightly once. Then again softly back and forth over the brand. She heard a little burst of breath come from Sarah. She stopped and Emily thought she might be done. But she remained in place just in case. Then two fingers pressed a bit harder, rubbing back and forth over the brand as if to see if were a smudge that could be erased. Like a housewife fussing over it. But now Sarah's touch was more insistent and more emphatic. Certainly more so than the girls' touch had been. Theirs was simple curiosity. Sarah's was.....much more than that.

Emily knew. She spread her legs a whisper to give Sarah the permission she needed. She felt Sarah's fingers slide along the crease of her ass, over the brand and down to where her bikini bottoms hugged her mound. At first her fingers ran along the crotch of the bikini, outlining the lips of Emily's shaved cunt. Then a single finger tugged under the elastic band at the crotch and she felt Sarah's finger reaching along her slit. Emily was glad she had worn this particular suit, since her other bikinis had much tighter fit over her cunt and would have made things difficult for Sarah.

"I've never touched....you know, I mean, another girl like this. Never."

Emily wasn't sure how to respond to this so she just did what she was trained for. Her legs opened wider. She scooched up her ass just high enough to give Sarah easy access. She got herself wet, a skill she had perfected more than a year earlier. She focused on the girls as their mom began finger fucking her under the suit. She watched her own mom and her dad banging over the waves and then the girls as they began digging at a crab. Emily popped her bottom up just a fraction more to give Sarah purchase inside her cunt. She knew that if she looked back she would see Sarah staring out to sea as well – acting like nothing was happening. But it was. Emily heard Sarah breathing hard as she got fucked.

Her fingers were nice there; playing with Emily's clit, finding the jewel there got a little gasp of pleasure from Sarah. Now she was fucking her hard right out in open on the beach. Emily felt her stiff nipples rub against her bikini top, the sand under her beach towel giving them extra stimulation. She ground her tis into the sand and pushed back on Sarah's fingers. She saw the girls look up towards them as her pussy began to hum. Sarah must have waved to the girls and they went back to their crab. Now Emily's ass and pussy were even higher in the air, almost in full display position, and she was getting fucked hard by two fingers. She felt her orgasm building but delayed it for Sarah's pleasure. And then she heard it.

"Come for me slut. Come on my fingers.....Ahh God! I love fucking you." Sarah said it in the soft, raspy sex voice Emily knew so well from being used by other women. Her cunt got wetter and she fucked back again on those fingers to serve her new friend.

She came and came hard. A cry, a girlish moan of delight and submission escaped her. She reached to a paperback novel on the sand beside her. It went between her teeth so she could muffle the moans as Sarah kept fucking and she kept coming.

When it was done Sarah collapsed backwards onto the sand with an "Oh my God!" Emily turned her head and could see under the sarong to the tight little V between Sarah's thighs. Above she could see Sarah's chest heaving. She pictured them then in a 69 position right there on the beach.

Sarah jumped up and left Emily in her little puddle on the towel. Emily couldn't tell if her cunt was still exposed or not. She flopped her belly back down to a prone position and realized she was still gently grinding her tits into the sand. Sarah walked around to Emily's front, standing looking down at her and positioning her body between Emily and the girls. Emily looked up, the sun over Sarah's head put her in a halo of light and she realized for the first time how pretty Sarah was. Sarah's face was flushed with excitement and lust. Emily wanted then to present her mouth to Sarah's cunt but knew she couldn't. A sudden image of her mom and dad returning to see Emily's tongue inside of Sarah made her smile.

Sarah did that woman thing where the tip of the tongue comes out and flicks sensuously across the upper lip. She said "Thank you Emily. I wish...." But she didn't finish that sentence either. And then she took her middle finger between her lips and sucked it clean. "Thank you so much." She sucked in the finger again and Emily could see her wrap her tongue around it, trying to gather up all of the slut flavor it held. Then Sarah turned and ran down to the girls.

The three girls – mother and two daughters – waved to her when they left a few minutes later. The littler one, Abby, shouted out "Bye Emily! Be goooooooood!" and they all laughed. Emily waved and smiled back. It was the last she ever saw of them.

She sighed and then chuckled silently to herself. She was content. She had done her job and done it well. At least she hoped that was true, hoped that her Master would have approved, and hoped that he would approve when she reported the story after her vacation. Emily could see her mom and dad coming toward her across the sand. So they hadn't missed her getting used by much, even if it had not been the kind of wanton face-buried-in-Sarah's-cunt use she had imaged a few minutes earlier. They must have returned the jetski while Emily was busy getting fucked.

The three of them would go back to the cottage and grill out. They would drink wine and tell stories from when Emily was a little girl like Jen or Abby. She would get sleepy from the wine, the sun and the sex. She vowed to herself not to masturbate to the image of Sarah's face haloed by the sun, to the image of herself hopping to her knees and bending in and up to spread Sarah's cunt lips with her tongue. Her mom and dad kissed her cheek and shoved her off to bed. And Emily knew – she absolutely knew – that Sarah's husband was in for the best sex of his life in the next few hours.

12