Training of a Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, I could never consider something this big, my own cunt is delicate to me and this would damage me for weeks" she replied.

"Bitch tell everyone, what you feel about your black rubber friend" I demanded.

Karen Spoke with trembling voice "I just love to have it thrust deep inside me, sometimes my cunt, oh master, and sometimes when permitted I love to feel it forcing its way up past my anal ring"

I asked Sonia "Would you like to take that up your arse?"

She declined fervently.

"See, you slut, a normal woman may enjoy anal sex but not with something this hideously big and certainly not made of rubber!" I stated. "Sonia, would you please tease, this slut's cunt with the weapon in your hand" I asked. "In fact, just fuck her with it" I added. Sonia stepped up to Karen and slid the dildo against her cunt. "Don't be gentle, Sonia, this bitch likes it hard and fast, Don't you Slut!" I said

"Yes, Master" Karen replied. With this Sonia began thrusting the Black rubber prick up Karen's cunt.

"Ray, you seem to have nothing to do!" I offered, "Here take this riding crop and tease her nipples with flicks from it" He took the crop and immediately flicked it against his own wife's breast, she yelped. "No no please use it on my slut's nipples" I corrected.

Whilst this was going on, I slipped away, passed out some handbills for our company, and found Cleve. I asked him if he was ready to fuck Karen. He agreed. He went over to the table and picked up a condom. When he stripped off all his clothes, he certainly was not lying about his manhood; it hung almost eight inches whilst slack. I asked Sonia to stroke his cock and compare the real thing to the rubber one she had in her other hand. She immediately knelt and began to suck on Cleve's cock, as it hardened it lengthened; soon it reached it full glorious size. Cleve then slipped on the condom and stepped up towards Karen.

He pulled out the rubber cock and pushed it up to her mouth, saying, "Taste this, Bitch and if you like it I will give you a real one later". Karen Began feverishly sucking her own cunt juices from the rubber cock as Cleve began to fuck her cunt with gusto. The crowd began to urge him on to even greater speed of thrusts.

Karen Suddenly went rigid and the dildo fell from her mouth. I urged Sonia and Ray to step in close and suck on a nipple each to send Karen into an orbit of orgasmic proportion.

When Cleve felt the closeness of this couple and his sustained fucking frenzy, he was not able to last too long, He too when rigid as his spurting cock deposited a whole load of cum inside the condom. As he withdrew and as Karen came down from her orgasm, I asked Sonia to remove the Condom and to step up to Karen and have her open her mouth whilst she poured the contents over her forehead, causing it to trickle down before Karen would be able to get any on her tongue.

"Open Wide, You cum slut" Sonia shouted.

When Karen had manage to clean herself up or as much as she could, we continued filming her fastened to the cross as we allowed everyone who wanted to, to walk by her and cop a feel of her cunt or tits. Meanwhile I spoke to Sonia and Ray, thanking them for their help. Sonia never bothered covering up her breasts and Ray invited me to have a feel or a taste. My one specialty I suppose is I have a definite passion about oral, I can give oral for hours with out tiring, I joking said to Ray, if it was licking Sonia's cunt he had offered I would have whisked her away inside the van for at least two hours before returning the orgasm ravished body to him. Sonia's eyes widened when she heard this. I quickly felt Sonia's nipples; they were already rock hard and thanked them once again.

As they were leaving, Ray returned and asked for a business card, which I happily gave him.

By now the crowd had thinned out and I untied Karen and allowed her to rest in the back of the van on the mattress, whilst we packed up our equipment. We arrived back home around 4 am, but Karen wanted to see the footage so we left her watching the two tapes. Next morning as I awoke, I felt movement beside me in the bed. Bleary eyed I gazed upon Karen as she opened her eyes, reached up and kissed me. "Morning, Master" she greeted me.

After Karen left for home, I Edited the Footage and mixed the DVD, Before arranging to go up to Leicester the following Friday to deliver the finished product. Again Karen greeted me each morning of the weekend I was there with "Morning My very own Master".

We now jump forward two months to when Karen had moved from Leicester and in with me. Karen had this habit of always making sure she misbehaved first thing in the morning so that I would plan a punishment for her to be carried out that night. Today was no exception; she spilt my morning cup of tea all over the tray she was carrying. Now this may seem trivial to most people but I originate from Yorkshire England and dearly love my cups of tea, so this was sacrilege.

I told her she would be punished that night and spent the rest of the day thinking up a suitable punishment for her. Karen had managed to get herself a job in a local supermarket and had to disappear off to work, but she knew that she would not get off lightly for her misdemeanor.

By lunch time I had decided her punishment and spent the afternoon making several flasks of tea. When Karen returned home from work, she asked "Master, have you decide on my punishment for this morning's mistake"

"Yes, I have decided on a suitable punishment." I replied. But refused to let her know what it was to be. I ordered her to go change into her swimming costume and report to me in the shower room. She looked puzzled as she hurried upstairs; returning ten minutes later in her blue swimming costume.

In the shower room I had set the shower chair in place and told her to sit in it, then to lower her top exposing her 44DD breasts. I noted that her long nipples were erect and there was already a slit damp patch between her legs. I tied her legs to the front legs of the chair and then tied her hands behind it.

Taking hold of a funnel, I had secreted in the bathroom and checking that the tea in the first flask was not too hot, I ordered her to place the nozzle of the funnel in her mouth and began to pour the Luke warm tea into the funnel. She was told to swallow as much as possible. She did her best but could not keep up with the flow so some spilled out of her mouth and dripped down on to her tits. I kept pouring through 5 large flasks of tea, "Master, I can not take anymore I need to pee, really badly!" she gurgled.

"You will hold it! Until I say you can pee! I instructed her. "You have only two more flasks to go!" I continued.

She nodded but I noticed she was swallowing less and less and much more of the tea was being allowed to splash her tits, her rolled down costume was already soaked. I then Instructed Karen " I am going to release you now but you must sit there till I return and if I find you have pee'd yourself I will be extremely annoyed and we will have to start all over again, only this time with water and a slight touch of washing up liquid."

This was an idyll threat but she was not aware of this. When I returned 5 minutes later with the cross I had designed for her fantasy filming; she was sat crossed legged and rocking trying not to pee herself. I quickly spread eagled her and tied her to the cross; I then struggled to invert the cross so her head was below her cunt.

Having finally managed this I took the funnel and again put it to her lips only this time pointing it towards her feet. Pulling the gusset of her costume to one side, I ordered her to pee. I noticed a small trickle running down from her cunt towards her breasts, then the trickle increased as she became more forceful in contracting her bladder muscle until a fountain of piss rose from her cunt and cascaded down, some of it landing in the funnel and filling her mouth. She simple let this fill her mouth and then spat it out.

By this stage, I walked to her side and slowly methodically spanked her arse, using her favourite paddle. I counted 20 slaps before her flow ceased; she looked a real mess now with her eyes tightly shut, her body glistening with the drying piss and her hair completely soaked in the piss, small rivulets of urine streaked away to the drain built into the floor.

I struggled again to right the cross, and released her from her bindings; she thanked me for her punishment as she usually did, by kneeling and kissing my feet. This was something she had told me was important to her as part of any punishment she undertook.

I then removed the cross and allowed her to shower, while I selected her clothes to wear for the night. I chose a satin Basque, I had bought her when she moved in, and it was bright red with laces up the back and two deep cups to hold her large tits. I also chose a medium length skirt, no underwear and no blouse to cover her Basque.

I helped her put on the Basque, and tightened the laces up real tight, this had two effects, it constricted her breathing so she was almost panting all evening and secondly it forced her tits together and upwards creating a large deep cleavage. I announced that we were going out in thirty minutes; she asked where which I ignored.

So I led her out to my car and off we went, I drove back to the site of her filmed fantasy, Epping Forest, only this time I drove much deeper into the forest until the trees over shadowed the road and the light became dim. I pulled off to the side of the road and eventually located a car park; pulling up in the centre of this, I walked round to her side of the car and opened her door. As she got out I told her to stand perfectly still; I took hold of her right breast and eased it from its cup, flattened the cup to form a platform to support her breast and let go of her tit; this I repeated on her left breast. She now stood there with both large breasts fully on display and her erect nipples standing at least half an inch proud of her tit flesh. I reached into my pocket and produced a gold chain with a name plate in the centre. I read the inscription aloud to her 'RAY'S SLUT' and then I showed her the two ends of the chain. Instead of the normal clasp this one had two miniature clamps one at each end and I gently attached them to her nipples.

"You will wear this all the time, unless told to remove it!" I instructed her. "Now we are going for a little walk!" I continued.

We set off until we saw the lights of a burger stall and I suddenly said "Wow, I suddenly feel hungry! I think we will have a burger snack!"

"Please Master, may I cover up then?" she begged.

"Why was it not here in this forest you actually enjoyed giving blow jobs whilst virtually naked and were it not here that you got fucked by a large black cock" I demanded.

Karen meekly nodded and we went to the burger stall where the guy cooking the food stared openly at Karen. "Show him your new charm?" I instructed her.

She slowly walked forward till her waist was pressed against the serving counter. The Chef leaned forward and took hold of the name plate and read aloud 'Ray's Slut'.

He looked at me and smiled, before saying "I take it your Ray"

I nodded as I noticed him gently pulling on the chain stretching even further Karen's nipples. I placed my order and waited; reluctantly he released the chain and walked to the door of the stall. Calling me over he said "Would I be allowed to feel those great looking tits?"

"Maybe, but what is in it for me?" I asked.

"Free food and drink for a ten minute feel of her charms!" he replied.

"I take it you mean all her charms, not just her tits" I responded.

He nodded and smiled. "OK but no fucking, you may tease her arse and cunt, you may even suck her tits, but absolutely no fucking" I offered.

"You're on Man" he said.

So he went over to Karen and I instructed her to allow him to feel her anywhere he wanted but not to allow any fucking and that included finger fucking. He immediately began to suck on her left breast whilst sliding a hand up under her skirt, he had her hips thrusting as he rubbed her cunt; and when I announced his time was up he withdrew his hand and raised it to his nose.

Smelling the cunt juice he then licked his hand clean before returning inside his stall washed his hands and prepared two burgers and two coffees. "You know you really should bring her here on a Friday night around 9.30 pm!" he said.

"Oh why is that?" I asked.

"Usually there are a group of bikers that turn up her with their molls, and they would love to play with your slut here, male and females that is!" He continued.

"You never know!" I ventured. "You never know"

With that we took our burgers and drinks and walked back to the car, Karen admitted she felt really horny as he played with her and the thought of being in the centre of a group play like he suggested both frightened and excited her.

We finished eating the food and slowly drove home, with Karen still displaying her charms, although she did duck down in the seat as a police car pulled beside us at a set of traffic lights. I think she was too late as the two police officers simply smiled in our direction.

As we pulled away, the police car tucked in behind us and on a quiet stretch of road; the blue lights came on and I had to pull in. It was time for my heart to race as I knew that under the obscenities law we could be guilty of flashing.

The First officer walked up to my side of the car and asked me to step out. The second officer did likewise but on Karen's side of the car and walked her round to my side. Both the officer's then examined the chain and name plate attached to Karen's nipples.

"I think we should book them" The first one said.

"No hang on, after all we don't exactly love the paperwork, do we?" replied the second.

"Are you both prepared to do what we tell you in exchange for a caution, or should we take you to the police station and charge you" said the first one.

"Whatever you say; we will do!" Karen quickly responded.

I nodded and was then told to sit back in the car. Karen then had to raise her skirt and finally had to give both officer's a blow job allowing them to cum over her tits. She looked at me as she agreed.

She was then returned to the passenger side of the car still drenched in the white streaks of their spunk. We were told to fuck off before they changed their minds and to watch the speed limit.

I pulled away sharply and finally managed to get home without any further incident. Karen Confessed that she loved being made to suck their cocks; and felt even closer to me because her actions had saved me from prosecution; with that she went into the shower room and took a leisurely shower before joining me in bed. She relived the evening giving me her side of things, including feelings and impressions not to mention her level of horniness.

12