Training Rebecca Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have withheld sex from me for a long time."

"Yes, I'm sorry, Sir. Please forgive me. I...I...I will make it up to you." She felt a tremor in the pit of her stomach and could feel the juices flow again. She had wondered if she could feel the same way with John as she did with Kyle, and now had her answer.

"Come over here," he sat in a straight-back chair. She started to get up, then caught herself and crawled over to him on hands and knees.

"You will be punished for that."

"Yes, Sir," she laid herself over his lap waiting for what she knew would happen.

Her raised his hand, SMACK! "One, thank you, Sir."

SMACK! "Two, thank you, Sir."

His hand was smarting after 10. By then, she was yelping in pain, but by the time they closed in on 20, she was just moaning between his strikes and she was trying to rub herself against his pantleg. He smiled at her reaction and appreciated the deliciously red color of her beautiful ass.

"Please, Sir, May I cum," she asked?

He was amazed that punishment like this could get her off. "Your locks are back in and I haven't had any relief. Could you cum like this without engaging in sex?"

"I...I'M not sure, but I think I could, Sir."

"We will hold off for the time being. Assume position 2."

"Yes, Sir," she hurried to obey. "And Sir, thank you for correcting me and giving me another chance to please you."

He shook his head at the change in his wife and looked at the ass pulled opened for his pleasure. Later, he relaxed and couldn't think of a time he had enjoyed sex more. Even more amazing was the way she responded to his exploration of that long-forbidden entrance.

The next evening, after their training session, they went out for dinner. She seemed to be more respectful of him than before, more attentive to what he was saying. She excused herself and rose to go the lady's room.

"Were you given permission?" he asked with a frown.

"No, Sir," she was amazed at how quickly she fell into a submissive mode. It brought a tingle to her locked clit when he responded that way. She sat back down and waited expectantly for his permission.

They ordered their dinner, and she began to fidget in her seat. "You may go and use the urinal," he said graciously.

"But, Sir, the urinals are..."

"...in the men's room, yes. See that you don't take too long."

She really did have to pee now. She looked for the restrooms and watched to see if anyone was going in the men's room. When no one had for a couple of minutes, she took a deep breath and excused herself. At the last second, she made the turn away from the lady's room and pushed the door open. No one was visible and she grabbed a handful of toilet paper from a stall. Then she hurried to pee. She pulled up her skirt, thankful she didn't have any panties on to get in the way. She stepped up and spread her legs so she could get as close as possible, straddling the bottom of the urinal. She pushed. Nothing. She pushed again. She was in a panic. She had to go, and go fast.

Just then a gentleman entered the restroom. He saw her standing at a urinal and looked back at the door to see if he had entered the wrong place. He hadn't. She was about to tear herself out of there and sit in agony when her stream exploded into the urinal.

"Lady's room full?" he queried looking appreciatively at the bare ass below the raised skirt as the sound of her piss hitting the urinal echoed in the room.

"Yes, Sir. I thought I would burst. Those bitches take forever in there."

She dabbed at herself with the toilet paper and threw it into the urinal before flushing it. It didn't go down but she didn't notice. She ran water over her hands and left with them wringing wet. The gentleman stood spellbound and watched her leave still holding the door.

They visited Elmwood Place for the next couple of days. John learned more about the role of a Dom, and Rebecca experienced, sometimes with both of them at the same time, the deeper joys of submission.

Rebecca was blossoming at work. She was more sure of herself, more decisive, yet more in tune with her employees. Mrs. Davis showed no signs of having ever seen her with Maria, and none of it got around the business. She made a note to give a raise to a private secretary with that much discretion.

On their fourth visit together Kyle asked if John had purchased a necklace for his wife.

"Yes, I found one that is quite exquisite. Her period should be arriving any day now."

"Good. Rebecca is becoming more comfortable taking orders from you. Always be sure she respects you and your authority. Also, let her know that in spite of punishments and discipline, you really care about her, that it is your care for her that requires the punishment. It is sometimes nice, though, to give a spanking or other forms of discipline to help train her, or just because it pleases you," he smiled, "but she should know the difference."

"Here is a key to her locks. It is necessary to leave them on only as long as you wish. They have fulfilled their intended purpose with me. That she may only cum with permission when she is with you is a given. Even when you decide to remove them permanently, or semi-permanently, I would strongly urge that Rebecca have to ask and receive permission before masturbating. It makes her feel more submissive, and reinforces your role as her Dom. She is progressing on the Kegelcizer. In only a week, she has gone from level 1 to level 3, so Maria informs me."

John nodded. "She has complained about being sore 'down there', but that is only normal as those muscles are being toned. Maria is working with her twice a day and she is contracting them between sessions on the Kegelcizer. As you suggested, I use her sexually in other ways while she is getting her cunt in shape. When she reaches level 5, I will reward her by taking her vaginally."

Rebecca was holding position 1 through all this. They spoke of her as though she wasn't there. Like a thousand other little things Kyle did, it merely reinforced the submissive relationship she had with him, and now with John

"I would like to use her at a party I am giving in a couple of weeks," the Master said. "You will be invited, of course."

John nodded, "She should be over her period by then. Will she serve or be entertainment?"

"She will serve. I have a new girl that will be providing the entertainment. My parties are never dull, are they slut?"

"No, Master. At least not the one I attended." A broad smile crossed her face, "I think I enjoyed the time afterward more than Joanna did though."

"You will have to tell me about it later," her husband said.

They quickly put her through her paces, then Kyle led them down to the dungeon he had built in the basement. It was her first time there, and she marveled at everything he had in this house. They experimented for over an hour until Rebecca, five orgasms later, was exhausted. They showered in a large, luxurious bathroom in the basement, and left for home.

The next evening, John called Rebecca were in the bedroom when Maria knock on the open door with an armful of washed clothing. "Position 1". Rebecca was about to protest but closed her mouth when she saw Maria setting the clothing on a chair and removing her clothing. She quickly stripped and knelt in the center of the room facing him next to her maid. She had been wearing panties and had to peel off the panty liner, which had stuck to her pussy. Maria hadn't been wearing hose and was completely nude. What the hell is going on with Maria here? But she pushed her thoughts aside and waited on her husband.

"You have a request?" he asked her.

It was even more embarrassing with Maria in the room. "Sir, I have my period."

"Go and get the necklace from my dresser." She crawled there on hands and knees and pulled down the carved wooden box that held it. Carrying it to him on three 'legs', he took it out of the satin-lined box and placed it around her neck. The red ruby was set in a gold filigree and seemed on fire framed by her black hair, white breasts, and tanned neck

"Position 3, Rebecca." She stood in position while he removed the padlocks. "You may go and attend to yourself in the bathroom."

"May I walk there?"

"No. And return as soon as you are finished."

They know exactly what I am going to be doing there, she blushed as she crawled away. He ordered Maria over and worked her nipples between thumb and forefinger while they waited.

When she crawled out of the bathroom he ordered them into position 1 again.

" I understand that you failed to hold the Kegelcizer twice this morning. Did Maria punish you for it?"

"No, Sir. She said the punishment was up to you. But there is a wicked, mean shock when I fail at it, Sir. Isn't that punishment enough?"

"Hmmmm. Come over here. No, I didn't say to stand up. You must learn to listen."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir." He gripped a nipple and looked into her eyes as he put more and more pressure on it. He finally saw pain in her eyes, but no resistance. "Take position 5." She lay back, knees wide and feet drawn up almost to her tush, her fingers and thumbs spreading her sex lips wide apart. He looked at her, so open, so available. The telltale string hung down between her legs.

"Play with yourself." She took a deep breath. He hadn't asked this of her yet and she had never masturbated in her presence. But her fingers started moving as of their own accord. The left hand continued to hold her lips open, and the right fingers to stroke up and down her slit. She was wet already.

"Lick off your fingers." She licked and sucked at them loudly so he would know of her obedience.

"Pinch your nipples for me. Harder. Still harder. Good. Now back down to your clit. Make it sing for me." Her ass began to move up and down.

"Maria," he called. "Suck on her clit."

"I'm not going to suck on that puta," she spat. "She can suck on me. And, she is on the rag." There was fire in her eyes as she looked at John defiantly.

Rebecca had never seen her husband move so fast. He launched out of the chair, grabbed the Mexican maid by the hair with his right hand, and dragged her screaming over to the chest of drawers. Next to it was a bag she had never seen before. He pried it open with a hand, brought out a pair of handcuffs, and closed them on her wrists. Then he grabbed rope from the bag and dragged her over to the bed. Her arms were raised over her head and a length of rope attached as he knelt with a knee across her chest. The other end was tied loosely to the headboard. He pulled her feet so she slid down the bed until her butt rested on the edge of the bed, her legs bent at an awkward angle. Then other lengths of rope secured her feet to the feet of the bed, leaving her very open and vulnerable. She protested loudly, squawking and spitting out epitaphs in Spanish throughout the proceedings.

"You will learn to obey without question," he told her, speaking slowly in a calm voice that belied his demeanor. He left to make a phone call, and Rebecca continued to rub her clit as she watched in amazement. He returned a couple of minutes later with a wooden spoon and a rubber spatula.

"Rebecca, on the bed. It is your turn to administer punishment. Let's see how she responds to the spoon."

Maria's eyes were big. "No, Sir. I will do it. Please, Sir, not there. I can't take it there, Sir, they are too sensitive," the tied woman pleaded. "I made a mistake. I will obey you. I will suck her off."

Rebecca was standing by the bed looking down with satisfaction at the large breasts stretched taut. This was pay-back. She was going to enjoy this. She took the spoon from John and knelt over Maria's head, her string not quite hitting Maria's face.

"Suck me, bitch," she spat. Maria tried to raise her head, but the arms strung tight over her head didn't allow much leeway, and she wasn't able to reach the slit she could see overhead. "What? You will ignore me," the black-haired executive brought the spoon down an unprotected globe. Maria screamed and tried harder to raise her head, tongue just short of the mark. Again the arm was raised and the wood connected with a loud smack. Rebecca smiled at the resulting scream. John looked on from his position between the maid's legs with satisfaction.

"Still nothing," Rebecca taunted. "You are worthless as a cunt-sucker."

"No please. I will do it. I'll show you how I can suck cunt."

"Go on then, whore. Do it." She brought the spoon down again, harder than before. The wooden spoon pushed the nipple into the breast with a sharp retort before allowing it to return hard in its agony.

Maria contorted in pain. She pulled on the ropes, twisting and turning until she could get enough slack that she could raise her head another inch. She could just touch the bottom of the cunt above her with the tip of her tongue.

"Pitiful," Rebecca chided her, all the humiliation and pain the maid had caused her in the past few weeks coming to the surface. She bent and let go with another whollop to the sensitive tit flesh below her.

"Aiiiiieeeeeee," Maria twisted again in the ropes seeking leverage to raise her head farther. John went to his bag again and came back with clothespins. He put three on each cunt lip and duct taped each side to a leg. Maria strained upwards, her neck muscles tight as drums, licking as much as she could reach. She was able to reach the clit occasionally, but most of the licking was done just below there. She put aside the taste of a woman in her menstrual period and worked like her life depended on it.

"I can't believe a woman of your age would be so poor at cunt-sucking," Rebecca mocked. Hit her, Sir," she asked her husband. He took the spatula and hit one thigh, then the other, back and forth. "No, not there. Hit her right on her fucking clit," the venom in her voice left no doubt that she wanted revenge.

"No, let me suck your sweet cunt, Mistress," Maria begged. "I'll serve you. You'll see. Things will be different." She stretched even higher and just connected with the clit.

Rebecca brought down the spoon again, and John followed, smacking the spatula on the red flesh he had opened up between the clipped lips.

"Aiiieeeeeee. No...No more, please. I'll be obedient. I'll suck cunt. I'll suck your cock anytime you want. You can take my ass. Anything. Please no more."

"I think at least two more are in order as punishment," John told her. "You count them, and thank us for correcting you."

"Do you think that is enough?" asked Rebecca, thinking about how much more pain she had endured. John smiled at her as if to say, just wait.

"Count them, Puta," he ordered.

Rebecca raised her hand and John did likewise. they brought them down at the same instant, left breast and engorged clit taking the pain together. Maria tried to curl up as she screamed in pain, but the ropes made that impossible. Finally she gasped, "One, thank you for correcting me, Master and Mistress." Could she make it through one more, she wondered?

She tensed, still feeling the pain from her injured flesh, watching between her legs for the signal that more pain was on its way. They coordinated their efforts again, and she watched as their arms moved in unison leaving her screaming in pain. "Two, thank you for correcting me, Master and Mistress," she finally got out.

"Grab the string in your teeth," Rebecca ordered. Maria lifted her head and did as instructed. "Pull it part way out." Maria's eyes were fixated on the opening above her as she left her neck muscles relax. when the tampon was part way out, she let go of the string. "Good girl. Now grab the tampon with your teeth and pull it out." Maria was going to be sick to her stomach, she just knew she was. Her attention focused back on her aching breasts and cunt and she pushed aside all her reservations and stretched up again. This time her teeth gripped the bottom of the white tampon and it slid out and she pulled back.

"Now chew on it." Maria gagged as it entered her mouth. She gagged again as the foul taste hit her tongue. But she had no choice. She made chewing motions with her mouth. "Suck it all out. If there is any left on the tampon when you are done, I'll work use this spoon on your clit."

Maria chewed and sucked in earnest now. She gagged again as the first mouthful was swallowed and fought to keep it down. She knew it hadn't been in for very long and there shouldn't be much period juice there, but she wasn't going to take any chances. The humiliation was nothing against the pain she would avoid. When she figured there could be nothing left but her own saliva, she said "It is clean now, Mifress."

Rebecca examined the wet tampon and pronounced it clean. "Now let's see if you can do what you were ordered before." She lowered herself onto the face below her and gripped tender nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Maria went into a frenzy, sucking and licking the pussy above her. She aimed for her clit to get her boss off as soon as possible and end this nightmare. Rebecca pulled and twisted the nipples of her maid, and found that it gave her pleasure to encourage Maria in her task. She had been horny before and knew she wouldn't last very long. She looked down at the engorged clit, surrounded by black hair. If she had to encourage her farther, a clip on her clit would do it. The jolt she got thinking about it put her over the edge, and she came, twisting a nipple and mashing her cunt into the face beneath her.

The doorbell rang and John went to answer it. Rebecca lay back on the bed panting. Maria's eyes were closed, relaxing after her ordeal.

"What have we here," a foreign female voice said from the doorway.

Maria looked up to see a slight blonde, about middle age, standing there. Her mouth smiled, but here eyes were hard as rocks. "I think a week should do it," John told her from behind.

Rebecca cringed as Mistress Schmidt walked over to the bed and looked down at her. "No, the Maid," John said and she looked at the form tied to the bed with raised eyebrow.

"She vill be a changed person when I return the cunt," Frau Schmidt ran the back of her fingernails down the front of prostrate body. She turned it to pull off the duct tape, then the clothespins. Maria gasped at the pain. "Untie her."

Rebecca untied the rope from her hands and John did her feet. Frau Schmidt grasped a nipple and pulled as Maria struggled to follow the lead down to the floor at the bottom of the bed. Cloverleaf nipple clips on a lead were attached with an ouch and the blonde dominatrix pulled on them to lead her "student" out of the room.

"Wait, Please...," Maria begged. "Please, Sir," imploring eyes looked at John as she lurched forward, hands still shackled, to keep the tension off her sore nipples.

"It is instruction that will do you good," he smiled at her.

"My clothes," she was moving awkwardly forward to avoid the clamps gripping her tender nips.

"...won't be needed," he finished. "Frau Schmidt will provide anything you need. We will see you in one week." Maria was led out of the door at that point and down the stairs, still on hands and knees.

The tension was thick in the room as they heard the front door close. They knew Maria was being led naked, and Rebecca knew what it felt like to be naked outside where anyone could see. John undressed and sat back down in the chair, obviously aroused. He looked down and Rebecca slid off from the bed and crawled over to him, putting her hands around his middle to pull herself closer. She licked the ball sack under his cock before turning her attention to it.

"You may rub your clit."

She slid a hand down and did as he had ordered. She smiled to herself, determined to make this the blowjob he would never forget.

Afterward, Rebecca cleaned him off with her tongue and crawled into bed, her body laying across that of her husband. She pulled her body tight against his. "Thank you for letting me cum, Master," she said with feeling.