Training Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir"

"Good, you will wear them from now on as a part of Rule #2. What is Rule #2 then?"

"I am not to wear panties in your presence without your permission, and I am not to sit on the back of my skirt. I will throw out all my pantyhose and wear stockings. If I may ask, Sir, should I wear stockings with elastic tops, or a garter?"

"You may ask. A garter is the preferred method."

The waiter had arrived with the Avgolemono soup. His eyebrow went up as he saw the red panties lying on the table, but he said nothing. Rebecca reddened when she saw his eyes. The soup was delicious, although she didn't fully appreciate it. They ate it still munching on the appetizers. When they had finished Kyle leaned back and studied her. She became uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Are you wet?" he asked her.

"What?"

"If you are not able to remember a simple request such as the proper way to address me then I will have to take measures to ensure that your memory is enhanced. I don't really think you are that stupid."

"I'm sorry, Sir. My mind has been in such a whirl tonight. I'm sure I can do better, Sir," she said trying to sound deferential.

"We shall see. Again I find that I am repeating myself. Are you wet?"

"I...I don't think so, Sir.

"Reach down and run a finger through your pussy."

Rebecca colored as she reached under her skirt and dragged her index finger from the bottom to the top of her slit. She jumped slightly when it contacted her clit. Then she brought it out and held it up for him to see. They both saw the telltale signs of her arousal.

"Smell yourself," he commanded her.

She stared at it for a moment, as if disbelief, and then raised the finger to her nose, inhaling the musky aroma.

"Lick it off.".

She tasted her secretions as ordered. She couldn't understand it, but she was getting all tingly - down there. While she had never tasted herself, she had certainly smelled her female odor and it hadn't had this effect. Why didn't he just take her? She had already told him she would please him.

The waiter reappeared, whisked off the plates and bowls, and then returned for the main entree. Kyle ordered calamari with rice and a Greek salad," and the waiter glided off to attend to it.

"Unbutton the top two buttons on your blouse," Kyle said.

Rebecca did a it, with a "Yes, Sir."

"Do you shave your pussy?"

"No, Sir. I do trim it," she responded knowing that even these personal questions had to be answered.

"Rule # 3, your pussy will be kept free of hair at all times except for a little strip at the top. You will leave work early tomorrow and have it waxed at this beauty shop. They will be expecting you at 3:30," he said handing her a card.

"Now just wait a minute, SIR," Rebecca began, the color rising in her face.

"Off to the Men's Room and remove your bra. Bring it to me in 3 minutes. Your may re-button 2 buttons and keep the jacket if you are on time." He looked at his watch.

Rebecca started to say something and stopped. "Yes, Sir," was all she could manage as she dashed away from the table. Three minutes wasn't much time for this. She tore into the stall and pulled off her jacket without even closing the door. Next came the blouse and finally the bra. It nearly fell into the toilet as she laid it on the seat. Then back on with the blouse without even tucking it into her skirt, a middle button and a bottom one. Then the jacket and she raced off not even trying to conceal the bra. She was out of breath when she appeared at the table again holding the red bra with other dinners wondering what was going on. "Here, Sir," she said handing it to him. "Does everything meet with your approval, Sir?"

He nodded, "2 minutes and 54 seconds," and placed the bra next to the matching panties. "But you have made a mess on your chair. Wipe it up," he said handing her a handkerchief.

She wiped at the embarrassing pool, and then sat, pulling up the back of her skirt as she did so. She studied the silverware in front of her wondering what other people in the restaurant were thinking of her. She hoped none of them knew her. On the one hand he was handsome and self-assured. He never raised his voice or was offensive to those around him, yet his presence was commanding. She knew that in another circumstance she would have found him very attractive. He had taken her on a roller-coaster ride ever since this morning-everything well planned out, it seemed. It was disconcerting that he was pushing buttons in her feelings she never knew existed, and she found her reactions to what he was doing very scary. She knew she could take whatever he chose to dish out, but her own mind was betraying her. The card was still sitting on her plate where she had left it. She picked it up, looked at the address, and put it in her purse thinking about the chore ahead of her tomorrow.

"How will I explain my lack of hair to my husband? He has tried to get me to do that before and I have always refused. He knows that I hate looking like a little girl down there, as well as the itching and soreness."

"I'm sure you will think of a response," was the unsympathetic answer.

The main course arrived and the wine was poured. She liked squid, and the rice was well prepared. The salad was without lettuce with a tasty Greek dressing. It was a good choice on his part-as always, it seemed. As they ate, he engaged her in general conversation, pouring wine as the glasses emptied. Soon he had her laughing and she almost forgot the circumstances that brought her here.

Dessert was a Greek pastry and coffee. As Niko came to clear the dessert dishes, Kyle said, "Niko, you have been very helpful tonight. Rebecca has been learning a few lessons in proper deportment, Haven't you Rebecca?"

"Yes, Sir," she responded.

"Before we leave, Niko should have a proper tip. Open your blouse for him."

She hesitated and looked into Kyle's eyes like a deer caught in the headlights. Then seeing the hardness there, she undid the two remaining buttons. Grasping blouse and jacket, she opened them far enough for him to see her nipples before closing it.

"Did I ask you to close it?" a cold voice inquired.

"No, Sir," she said opening it again and holding it open with eyes squeezed shut.

"Farther," he ordered, noticing that a blush was washing over her upper chest. When she complied he said, "What do you think of them Niko?"

"Very beautiful, if I may say so."

"They do have the slightest bit of sag."

"That is just because they are full," said the appreciative waiter.

"Would they look better with nipple rings or nipple studs, do you think?"

"I would have to think on that," was his studied reply.

"She will come back again for your decision," Kyle said. "You may close your blouse now, but leave it unbuttoned. Check, please." As they stood, Rebecca looked over at the bra and panties. Kyle shook his head and they headed for the door. The Maitre d' wished them well. As they walked into the parking lot she looked at him expectantly. He ignored her leading the way to his Jaguar and opened the door for her.

"My car, Sir?" She said sitting down.

"Is already at your house," he said to her amazement and slid into the driver's seat.

He reached into her blouse and took a naked tit between thumb and finger. He rolled it back and forth until a moan escaped from her mouth. Then he pinched harder and harder until the tears came. Only then did she remember and pull up the back of her skirt. This was not going to be as simple as she had anticipated. He had thoroughly humiliated her in the restaurant. Was this part of her punishment for cheating the government? Or was there some other ulterior motive in all this she couldn't understand?

He started the engine and drove through the city. "Do you remember the 3 rules I have given you?" he asked?

"Yes, Sir," was her reply.

"Slide down in the seat and masturbate for me."

She had always hated that word, but she was resigned to her fate and said "Yes, Sir." She pulled the front of her skirt up, trying to keep herself partially covered, and rubbed her finger up and down the slit. Then she pushed it into herself, hearing an embarrasing squish as she did so. She couldn't remember ever having been this wet before. She looked over at him and started to rub her clit. Her eyes closed, feeling the sway of the car in motion for a few moments, before blocking even that out. Although she was rubbing very slowly, she couldn't believe how soon she was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Stop," Kyle said in a deep voice. She sat there with eyes closed for a minute before coming back to consciousness. "Rule #4. You may cum only with my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"What does the rule mean?"

"That I cannot cum when I want to cum. I will have to wait until you tell me to, Sir?"

"And if I order you to cum?"

"I will obey you, Sir," she said, although her heart wasn't quite in it.

"Very good. You may continue."

Rebecca began stroking her clit again and shut her eyes avoiding his gaze. Soon she was close to cumming again. She stopped rubbing to keep from breaking rule #4.

"Did I tell you to stop?" he asked crossly.

"No, Sir. But if I don't stop I'll break rule #4, and I know that would displease you, Sir."

"You are right, you will be punished most severely if you break that rule. You must learn self-discipline, Rebecca. Your mind controls your body and not the other way around. Your nipple hurt a few minutes ago, but your mind told it that it must be endured, and so it was. You will cum when your mind tells you to cum. And who controls your mind?"

"I suppose you want me to say you do, Sir."

"It is your choice. We all have choices to make in life. You can submit your mind to me or not as you choose. Although every action you take or don't take is also a choice made by your mind. Why have you chosen to obey me tonight?"

"I had no other choice."

"Of course you did. We often make choices we would prefer not to make because of another overriding interest. Does that mean we should not make them then?"

"No, not necessarily."

"So what do you chose tonight? Will you cum when your body wants to, or when I want you to?"

"I will obey you, Sir. Which I guess means that my mind is yours too, Sir."

"We shall see whether that is the case or not. Continue."

She did as he said and was soon thrashing about on the seat next to him. Before long, she was out of her mind with lust. Her moans turned to pleading. She begged Sir to let her cum. She would give anything for the orgasm she had stored up all night. He smiled as he watched her writhing beside him.

"You may stop," he said as he pulled into her driveway and turning on the overhead light. She seemed to be in another world and continued the ministrations on her clit unaware of his command. "Stop," he said firmly and loudly. She obeyed, breathing like a distance runner with perspiration running down her face. Her blouse had parted over the last 15 minutes and he admired her breasts again, flushed with arousal and nipples hard as pebbles.

"You are home," he said. "Have you told your husband about our meeting?"

She shook her head to clear it. "He knew we had a summons for today. But I was unable to reach him to tell him about the meeting this morning." God was it only this morning?

"Good. We will keep it that way for the time being. And now I need relief," he said moving his seat back and unzipping his pants.

The look in her face was wild as she moved across to put her mouth on him. She hadn't had sex in a car since college. Oral sex wasn't one of her favorites anyway, although she did it once in a while, usually as a reward for something John had done. She went partially down on him with her mouth and jerked him with her hand. He didn't force her this time but let the events of the day, and her warm mouth, do their work.

When she could tell he was getting close, she looked up and said, "You can take me if you want."

"Not tonight," he said pushing her head down to the task at hand.

She had never swallowed before, but instinctively knew that it was required of her. Then he was shooting gobs of cum into her mouth and she was swallowing as fast as she could, choking on the thick liquid. Her cunt tingled and she wondered why he didn't cum inside her. She knew she was attractive, so it couldn't be that. He gave her the same handkerchief she had wiped the chair with earlier, and she wiped his cum off her face.

"If you are really turned on, you may bring yourself off in the house tonight," he said condescendingly.

"No, I am fine really," she lied. She had never been one for "bringing herself off", preferring to cum with her husband. That had been hard with his travel schedule the past few years, so she had just gone without.

"I will contact you when I want to meet again."

"Yes, Sir. And thank you Sir for not reporting us," she said truthfully.

"Whether or not I report you remains to be seen. I will continue to evaluate your progress. You just barely passed tonight."

"Yes, Sir. I know I can do better than I did tonight," she said wondering for the umpteenth time what he had in store for her, and even more, how she would respond. Her response to what he made her do was more troubling to her than what he had made her do.

"You may leave now," he said, and she opened the car door to get out.

"You will need this," he said handing her the purse. "And if you ever get it into your head to try and entrap me the way you did with the tape recorder, Mike and Matt will be without a mother."

She caught the snarl in his voice and knew instantly that it was no idle threat. She buttoned up her blouse, fished the keys out of her purse, and went inside. She checked to see that the car was indeed in the garage, made a stiff drink, and carried it upstairs. She sat on the edge of the bed, took two large swallows, choked, and set the glass on the night table. Damn him, she thought. Damn him to hell. She pulled her skirt up and started to massage her clit again, the feelings as strong as before. Then she thought of his words "If you are really turned on, you may bring yourself off in the house tonight." Angrily she pulled her hand away. She was not going to let him control her any more than she absolutely had to, and masturbating just wasn't her thing. Disgusted with herself, she undressed, took a shower, and spent a restless night.

If you enjoyed the story, let me know and I will continue it. Comments and suggestions are always welcome as well as ideas for story lnes. I may be reached at simplysizzlingwriter@yahoo.com (I know, I know, but finding a name there seems an impossibility nowadays). Should you want to post this story on another web site, please ask first.

12