Training Slave C Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Handing Slave Cathy a set of leather wrist straps, Martha said;

"You put these on your wrists and I will attach these to your ankles. And, put this collar on also."

Within a few minutes, SC was standing in her black thong and bra with black leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles and a black collar around her neck.

"Last thing." Martha said as she snapped a long leather leash to the ring on the collar.

"You are to kneel by the front door and wait for Master. He will be here in just a few minutes.

Your night is about to become much more interesting and your will to be his slave will be tested. I hope that you can do what you seem to want to." Martha said as she led SC to the front door of the suite, indicated where she was to kneel and then turned to leave.

"Where will you be?" SC asked her as she was leaving the room.

"I will be in Master's room, waiting his instructions. I will put on a silk robe and be at his disposal if he should want anything." Martha said just before she entered Master's bed chamber and closed the door.

SC was kneeling, waiting to meet her Master, for what seemed like hours to her when she heard the door handle turn and the door open. She wanted to look up, to see his face, but she knew she must not until he spoke to her. She saw his shoes as the door closed and she held up her hand with the leash to see if he would take it.

"Very good, Slave." Me said as he reached under her chin and tilted her face up.

"Master?" She asked, just to be sure.

"Yes, Slave Cathy, I am your Master." He said as he raised her to her feet and looked her body over.

"Yes." He thought to himself. "She is just plump enough, her skin is lovely and will contrast nicely to 'M's' and her tits are as exquisite as I thought they would be. Not as big as 'M's', but just as lovely."

While Master looked over his new slave, SC was doing some looking of her own. Master had sandy blond hair with some white in it and the way it was cut made her think that he had been in the military, as most men didn't wear their hair that short. His mustache was bushy and going white and he was probably in his late 50s. He was about 6 feet tall and probably around 200 pounds and he had broad shoulders. He had a three inch scare near his right eye and his nose had probably been broken at least once. But, it was his eyes that took hold of her and held her in their grasp. His eyes were the deepest blue she had ever seen and she felt like she was falling into them. She was drowning in a blue hole, sinking so fast that she had no hope of ever getting out. Looking into his eyes, Cathy was sure that she would be his forever and she wanted to consummate that knowledge and to be owned by him.

"Come with me." He said.

"Yes, Master." She replied and obediently followed him into a room she had not noticed before.

Pointing at what appeared to be a gymnastics pommel horse, Master said;

"Go bend over that."

"Yes Master." SC said as she walked over to the apparatus and bent over it.

He stepped in front of her, reached down and attached a butterfly clamp to the d-ring on her wrist cuffs. Then, he walked behind her and attached one to each ankle. She was completely immobile.

"Master is going to spank you, now." He told her as he opened a sliding door that hid numerous paddles, whips, and other like items.

"Yes, Master. Please spank your unworthy slave." She nearly begged.

"SMACK!" The blow landed directly on her right ass cheek and the sting spread all the way across her ass.

"SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK!" Came four more blows in quick succession as she bit her lip so that she would not cry out.

Her right ass cheek felt like it was on fire and, if she had been able to see it, she would have seen that it looked that way as well. There were several welts that wrapped from her hip to her ass crack. They were bright red, two inches wide and beginning to rise up.

"SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK!" Five more stinging, burning blows landed on her left ass cheek, each one harder that the one before.

"M-Master, has your slave offended you?" SC asked as tears ran down her cheeks and fell to the floor.

"No, Master just wanted to ensure you know that he is a man of his word. He had told you he would spank you tonight, and now he has." Master replied to her as he rubbed her ass and gently patted the welts.

"Yes, Master. Thank you master." She said as he unfastened the clamps that held her to the horse.

"Now, Slave Cathy, you will go over to the 'X' and fasten your legs to the bases. Then you will raise your arms so that Master can attach your wrists as well." He told her.

"As you wish, Master." The plump blond said as she hurried to the velvet covered 'X' near the wall.

"Are you sure you can do this?" She asked herself as she paused for just a moment at the new apparatus. "You won't know until you try."

As she attached her right ankle to the clamp she realized that her panties would probably slip into her the slit of her pussy when she spread her legs to attach the second restraint.

"Oh my." She said when she felt the satin slide exactly where she thought it would.

"NO! Leave it!" Master ordered when she reached down to reposition it.

"Yes Master." She quietly said as she raised her arms up to the 'X'.

"Master also told you he would pinch your nipples." He said flatly as he attached the second arm to the frame. "But first, he has some other plans for them."

"The tassels look quiet lovely on your tits, don't you think?" He asked her as he stepped in front of her and ran his fingertips over her rapidly swelling mounds of tit.

"Oohh." She moaned softly as he licked his index fingers and then rubbed them on her nipple buds, teasing them to full attention.

Stepping in as close as he could, Master said;

"Your nipples are as sensitive as Master had thought they would be. You like having them played with and sucked. Don't you?"

"Yes, Master." She whispered hoarsely. "Your slave loves it very much."

"Good." He said as he inhaled her right nipple and sucked it as hard as he could.

"AAAAHHHHH." SC moaned loudly as the sensations traveled from her nipple to her pussy and then to her brain.

Master reached down and slid a finger into her, already wet slit and rubbed it across her clit as he said;

"This is good. Master is pleased to see that Slave Cathy is aroused by what is being done to her."

"Yes, yes, Master. Slave Cathy loves what is being done to her." She said, almost breathless as he increased the speed at which he was rubbing her.

Master stepped directly in front of his slave and sucked on her left nipple until it was purple and then he tugged both tassels, stretching her nipples and breasts, until they slipped off her tits.

"OOOOWWWWWW." She cried as the monofilament line that held them on seemed to dig into her nipples and tear across the skin.

Master pulled a small cart over in front of SC and took the cover off of it, exposing the items that were laid out on there. SC's eyes widened to the size of silver dollars as she gazed on the toys that Master was going to use on her lust swollen breasts.

"Master, please be gentle with your slave's breasts." She begged as he looked the cart over.

His hand seemed to move at light speed as he picked up a small leather crop and slapped her extended nipple buds.

"AAAAAYYYYYY." She screamed as the pain shot through her nipples like an electric shock.

"Slaves do not speak unless spoken to. Is that clear?" He said to her as the crop flashed across her tits, just above the areolas.

"AAAHHHH! YES MASTER, your slave won't speak again unless you speak to her first." The blond plumper said as the pain burned into her tits.

"Good." Master said to her as he laid the crop down and picked up a pair of alligator toothed nipple clamps that had small 's' hooks hanging from them.

"Master loves your nipples." He said as he pinched one of the clamps open and moved it up to her right breast. "Do you know why?"

"No Master." She replied as her eyes fixated on the clamp.

"Because they are so sensitive." He said as he slowly closed the clamp on her nipple.

"AARRRGGGHHH." She cried as the teeth bit into the sensitive skin of her buds.

Before she could adjust to the pain in the right nipple, Master attached the clamp to the left.

"OOOOHHHHHHHH." SC groaned as the teeth of that clamp bit even deeper into her aching nip.

"Do you like to have your nipples tugged?" Master asked his slave as she withered on the 'X' cross.

"Yes, Master, I do." She replied.

"Good." He said as he picked two 4 ounce weights up off the cart and attached one to each 's' hook on the clamps. Then, he dropped the weights, sending bolts of pain through her nipples.

"OOOOOOOOO." She moaned as her nipples were pulled down. SC's head fell back against the padded bar that connected the two upper pieces of the 'X' and her eyes closed as she fought off the urge to cry out again.

"Good slave." Master said as he picked up a ½ inch wide leather strap and wrapped it around the base of Slave Cathy's left breast and then he fed the end through a buckle and pulled it tight, fastening the strap when he was done.

"Your breast is already starting to swell." He said to her casually as he repeated the process on her right breast.

"Oh, they are turning blue." She said without thinking and instantly felt the bite of the riding crop across both swollen, melon sized mounds.

"AARRGGHH. I AM SORRY MASTER." She cried as he lay the crop back down on the cart.

Master could smell the aroma of her sex fluids as he stood next to her and he smiled as he looked down at her legs.

"Your vaginal juices are running down your legs. Do you know that?" He asked her as he played with the various things on the cart.

"Yes, Master. Your slave knows that she is wet, even though her breasts and nipples hurt terribly. She doesn't know why, but she knows her body is VERY turned on." Slave C said as she stared at Master.

"Slave C is very turned on, because she loves to be hurt. She loves to be used and abused and wants more. She wants to be humiliated in any way that Master wishes."

Her eyes were pleading for relief for her nipples, but she would not verbalize that desire.

"Yes, Master is right." She thought to herself as she remembered how turned on she would get when a boyfriend would spank her a little. She had lost her virginity to a guy her first year of college after he pulled her over his knee and spanked her at a party. She had nearly dragged him into an unused bedroom and fucked his brains out.

"Master is not done." He said to her as he picked up a small medical took that was used in neurological exams.

It had a handle with a roller head and the roller hear had about a dozen, very sharp, needles on it. It would be rolled over the souls of the feet to check for feeling in the extremities.

"Tell Master how this feels." He said as he rolled it up the side of her breast and then down the front, bypassing the nipple and continuing under the tit.

"OH, MASTER. It hurts. Please do more." She begged him.

"Yes, Master will do more. But, let's take these nipple clamps off for now." He said as he released the pressure on the clamps and laid them back on the cart.

Slave C thought about thanking her Master, but remembered that she had not been spoken to, so stopped at the last second.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" She groaned loudly when Master rolled the needles down her breast again, only this time, he went directly over the purple, battered nipple.

He walked behind her and ran the tool over her, still sore, ass cheeks, using more pressure than he had on her tits.

"OOOWWWW." She groaned as the spike bit into the welts that the strap had risen.

"Master is going to have Martha come join us now. What does his slave think of that idea?" He more said than asked.

"Master may do as he pleases. He is Master."

Slave Cathy said as Martha entered the room wearing only five inch stiletto heels and a belly dancers' belt of coins around her hips.

She walked directly over to Master and, as SC watched, dropped to her knees, unzipped his slacks and took his cock out and swallowed it as best she could. He was only about six and a half inches long, but was fully two and a half in diameter. Martha bobbed her head, made low, moaning sounds and stared up at Master as she fingered herself with one hand and played with her large, hanging tits with the other.

Little mewls and whimpers escaped from her as she continued to suck and slurp on Master's cock.

"Master, may I cum?" She asked after taking her mouth off Master's cock for a moment.

"First, make our guest cum and then you may cum also." Master replied, though he desperately wanted to unload in her mouth.

"Yes, My Master." Martha said as she stood up and walked to where SC waited on the 'X'.

"Did you like watching me suck Master's cock, Slave?" She asked SC as she reached down, grasped the base of the 'X' and swung it up parallel to the floor.

"Yes, Mistress, I loved watching it, but wished it was me doing too." SC replied from her new position, facing the ceiling. "Will you lick my pussy again, Mistress?"

"No, I am going to fuck you." Martha said as she reached down to the bottom shelf of the cart and pulled out a seven inch long, three inch diameter strap-on, double dildo.

SC watched as the plump Latina slid one end of it into her own pussy, attached the straps around her legs and waist and then stepped between Slave Cathy's wide spread legs. Because the center of the 'X' rested in the small of the blonds' back, there was nothing to interfere with what Martha had planned.

Looking at Master, Martha asked; "Master, should I remover her panties?"

"No, just push them aside." Master replied as he pulled a chair over so that he could watch the show in comfort.

While Martha had prepared herself to fuck the plump new comer, Master had poured himself a drink and checked to ensure that the cameras were all still working. When he was finally seated he looked at Martha and said;

"You may begin."

SC raised her head enough to see the dildo moving towards her unprotected vagina and tried to brace herself, unsure of what, exactly, Martha would do. For her part, Martha had positioned herself so that the head of the dildo was directly in line with the opening to SC's pussy, which was so wet that the fluid was dripping off the cheeks of her ass and pooling on the floor. She grabbed the plump blond by both thighs, took a step forward and thrust with hips forward as hard as she could.

"UH-UGH-UH. AAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!" Slave C screamed as the rubber cock was buried in her wide-spread pussy all the way to the hilt as Martha orgasmed just from the pleasure from inflicting pain on the new comer's pussy.

"I'll show this bitch who is number one girl." She said to herself as she pulled back and slammed in again.

"AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" Slave Cathy screamed again as her pussy was battered and stretched.

"Careful, Martha, Master may put you on the rack and let Slave C fuck you." Master said as Martha hammered the pussy in front of her.

12