Training Technique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

I made my way to Larina's room and knocked confidently on the door. She opened it and looked at me resignedly as she stepped aside to let me in. Following my shower I was wearing nothing more than a long, sloppy, tee-shirt and a pair of flip flops and, coincidently, she was similarly attired.

My eyes fell to her chest where her nipples were clearly delineated through the thin cotton but they were as nothing to mine which excitement had brought to an aching rigidity.

"I'm guessing that you don't want me to clean your room."

I enjoyed my moment of triumph as I replied.

"That's for sure. We have a couple of hours before lunch but you are going to do a lot of eating before then."

As I said it she looked over my shoulder and I turned to find Aruna standing at the bathroom door her face aghast.

"Aruna has just received a letter from her father. He's found someone."

That explained the tears that were starting from her eyes. Without thinking I rushed to her and put a consoling arm around her shoulder.

"I am so sorry."

Aruna was born and raised in Denmark and spoke English with the same cute accent as Larina and Katya but she was of Indian parentage. She was fun to be with, very much one of the girls, but the sword of Damocles hanging over her was the inevitable fact of an arranged marriage.

She held only loose religious beliefs, and was happy to drink alcohol from time to time, but on the question of marriage she felt she had no choice. The rest of us found it a total anachronism and tried to talk sense to her. Men flocked to her, we had even nicknamed her "Paddy" due to her remarkable resemblance to Padma Lakshmi, the Indian supermodel and would-be actress, but she remained chaste.

For myself I could not conceive of a life in which I only ever had sex with one man. I knew that, no matter how much I loved someone, my curiosity would one day get the better of me.

I sat Aruna down gently on the bed and Larina came to sit on the other side of her. Once again, I launched into the same futile argument.

"Look, I'm sure that your parents will make the right choice but you owe it to yourself to make a natural connection. What about that cute guy at the coffee shop? He's obviously besotted with you."

Aruna looked into her lap as she replied.

"I have to be a virgin..."

It was positively medieval; besides which the term virgin was open to interpretation. If an intact hymen was a prerequisite then Aruna's self-confessed use of sex toys put her on uncertain ground. She even used masturbation as part of her argument saying that she could always resort to onanism if her husband turned out to be a disappointment.

It was then that Larina quietly interposed.

"She could still enjoy the experience ... it doesn't necessarily have to be a man."

Her words hung in the air and I felt embarrassed on Aruna's part but then I suddenly realized that they were both looking at me.

I got up from the bed quickly and fought down a wave of anger.

"Larina, you are one sick puppy!"

Mustering my dignity I turned and walked towards the door only to be brought up short.

"Are you sure ...?"

My fingers were already on the door handle. A couple more steps would have brought me back to normality but, like Lot's wife, I made the mistake of looking back.

They were still seated side by side but Larina had lifted the hem of Aruna's abbreviated sports skirt to reveal her long tawny legs. There was a frozen pause and then, slowly, Aruna parted her knees.

I wanted to draw my eyes away but my heart was already pounding and the more so when I saw that she was not wearing panties. Her sex was covered by a lush growth of black hair and, for a second or two, I was reminded of Agnetha's display; perhaps it was this that sealed my fate.

"Please...I need to know what it's like."

Aruna's voice was a sirens call but was there something more? A faintest hint of mockery? It made no difference, I had already taken the first irreversible step back towards her.

As I drew closer she opened her legs wider to accommodate me as I slowly sank to my knees. For a few seconds I could do nothing but stare. The dark growth was not totally black. As she shifted slightly the light picked up subtle hints of burgundy complementing the native colouring of her skin and then, deep within, beckoning, a secret, roseate, orchid.

I could smell its perfume, richer than any flora, and I was as captivated as a butterfly. I flitted over the dark canopy and then I moved closer to dip my tongue.

"Oh God! She's doing it."

I only heard Aruna's voice at the periphery of my consciousness as I focused on my single goal. Her labia were neat and symmetrical and, as if to proclaim her virginity, they met edge to edge except at the mid point where they pouted open slightly.

I placed the tip of my tongue on the exposed pinkness and felt her inner heat whilst she, for her part, remained unnaturally still as she waited to see what I would do next.

For a moment I was content simply to breathe her in. She favoured heavy, musky, perfumes, which complimented her exotic appearance, but this was now overlaid by the fresher, animal smell of her excitement. The combination was, heady, almost overpowering, but I could not get enough of it.

Her impatience finally got the better of her.

"Do it!"

Her attitude rankled but, in truth, I was serving my own needs. I applied a gentle pressure, slowly peeling her apart, and I registered the first sharp tang but the deeper I went the sweeter it became.

"Yess...."

The nervous tension made itself manifest as her body began to quiver and the motion drew my tongue further in.

She was incredibly tight but, as I explored deep inside, she finally managed to relax.

"That's so good

She brought her thighs together, squeezing my head, and I immediately stopped to make it clear to her that it was uncomfortable. Getting the message she eased the pressure but still kept my head trapped as though fearful that I might suddenly change my mind.

In reality I was drooling. Her taste was that same rich nectar to which I was becoming worrying addicted but in my mind it seemed to have a caramel quality in keeping with her own exoticness. I lowered myself slightly so that my tongue was angled upwards allowing me to catch her flow.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to come!"

I had never quite got used to the ease with which this outwardly prim Indian girl would suddenly employ expletives just like the rest of us but, just then, her coarseness excited me to an incredible degree.

She was shifting restlessly and then her thighs tightened about my ears once more whilst, in the muffled distance, I could hear Larina urging her on.

"Don't hold back...she loves it."

I started to stab at her with my tongue, my perspiring face sliding easily between her equally slick thighs, and then the dam broke. Her body shook with an unexpected violence but I had no choice but to ride it out with her as she kept me firmly gripped.

When she finally deigned to let me go I was panting for breath but she lay back, unheedingly on the bed in a state of beatific exhaustion with her legs still open in wanton abandon.

Her sex looked a little raw but still retained it quaint coyness and, as I watched, it slowly oozed a bead of clear moisture.

Without thought I leant in and scooped it up on my tongue and was immediately goaded by Larina.

"She's an insatiable little slut."

At another time, in another place, I would have slapped her but the truth of what she said was self-evident. I was already trying to tease more moisture from her and Aruna did not seem to mind.

"Let her have her fun."

She eased herself further onto the bed so that she was lying prone with her knees raised and I followed slavishly.

"Make her lick your clitoris, she really is very good."

Following Larina's instruction she used her fingers to hold herself open to reveal a perfect pink pearl peeking out from its ochre collar.

"Take your time ...."

I pursed my lips to the inviting bud and kissed it reverentially before bring my tongue into play. For the next few minutes my whole world was but a span of inches as I teased her clitoris and slowly brought her to a peak of excitement.

She very quickly began to groan and she would periodically thrash her head from side to side but I kept up the same leisurely pace only dipping now and again to lap up her ever more copious leakage.

My tongue and jaw had grown used to this exercise and it must have been fully half an hour before I finally lavished her whole sex with the broad sweeps which I knew would take her over the edge.

When the moment came she stopped breathing and her body slowly bowed upwards until with, with a final forceful exhalation and an accompanying string of expletives, she reached a second explosive climax.

Almost before it was over I rolled away from her and wiped the back of my hand across my mouth as I tried to come to terms with what had just taken place.

I closed my eyes to avoid the awkward silence that followed punctuated only by Aruna's laboured breathing. When I finally opened them it was to find Larina sitting in the armchair, gloriously naked, her hand idly toying with her obviously aroused sex.

"I hope there's still some life left in that slutty little tongue of yours ...."

Chapter 5

That same evening I once again thought long and hard about leaving but I finally decided on a new strategy. I determined to become a woman of ice.

I trained with the others every day but refused to exchange anything more than courtesies. I declined to associate with them in my free time but most important of all I refused to go along with the forfeits; after all, they were not compulsory but simply a bit of fun. If Agnetha objected to my attitude then, as far as I was concerned, she could send me away.

As it turned out I was able to set the agenda by winning the next two training sessions and refusing to demand a forfeit. The other girls' attitude towards me grew frosty very quickly but Agnetha seemed to find this new statement of intent somewhat amusing.

I trained hard for the next few days and then we traveled together to Eindhoven where we joined up with our respective national teams. In theory I was beholden to the national coach but it had long since become recognized that the top ranked players would make their own coaching arrangements and after completing the formalities I was left to my own devices.

On the day before the event I trained with my national team colleagues in the Sportcentrum hall where the event was to be staged and it quickly became clear to me that none of them would be capable of beating any of Agnetha's protégés.

And so it proved. At the third round stage I was the only team survivor but elsewhere Larina and Aruna were also doing well. Unfortunately for Katya she was drawn against the world number three in the first round and was eliminated after a game struggle.

In the quarter final I was lucky enough to be drawn against the only remaining unseeded player and I breezed through which gave me time to check out the number three court where fate had decreed that Larina and Aruna would play one another.

On paper Larina should have won with something to spare but Aruna had, of late, found a new spirit. Much to Larina's chagrin I began to cheer on the underdog, along with the rest of the crowd, but, whilst Aruna managed to take the game to three sets, Larina's extra stamina won out at the finish.

In the semi's Larina was drawn against the world number one and I the world number two. The night before Agnetha handed me another of her fabled dossiers. Amongst many other details and statistics it contained DVD highlights of my opponents recent games as well as charts showing her favoured shots and areas of the court.

As I digested it I wondered what would have happened if I had been drawn against Larina. I naturally suspected that she would favour her fellow countrywoman but I was beginning to believe that she would genuinely support the player with the best prospect.

On the day I played beyond myself and, with the help of the dossier, I won through. I was ecstatic and I came back out an hour later to cheer on Larina but it was clear from her manner that she was still peeved about my support of Aruna.

To her credit she put up a titanic struggle but finally lost out after an epic third set leaving me to play the Malaysian number one in the final.

I was so nervous that I had trouble focusing on the dossier which bore Agnetha's hand written amendments resulting from the semi final clash but I finally got myself to concentrate.

The next morning I just wanted to get on court and get started but the game had a new satellite broadcaster and they were demanding a little more razzmatazz. Following the recent upsurge in interest in women's volleyball the European Badminton Federation was stealing some of their promotional ideas. This included a troupe of four scantily clad young women who warmed up the crowd with a series of raunchy dance routines.

The girls were stunningly good looking and I had to pull myself away to avoid any unnecessary distractions but Larina, who seemed to know one of them, was cheering raucously at courtside.

When the game finally started I lost the first set cheaply and I realized that, in the excitement, I had reverted to my instinctive game.

For the second set I played to the dossier and it was almost as if I could hear Agnetha's voice inside my head. I lost the first few points but then I felt buoyed up by winning two shots exactly as she said I might. After that my confidence grew and I edged the second set.

The deciding set was hard fought and became a war of attrition but I had played a much less demanding semi-final and, to my own disbelief, my opponent played one last loose shot and the championship was mine.

The next few minutes passed in a blur. There was much offering of congratulations and then a formal presentation ceremony before I was snatched up for a television interview.

When that was over the crowd gave another cheer and, still in a state of euphoria, I turned to go back to the dressing room.

It was then that I saw them. It was a prank that had first seen the light of day at the Hong Kong Invitational and I suspect that it was another TV inspired stunt. The four dancers had unfastened the net and now they captured me in it. The crowd shrieked delightedly as the girls ran round me mummifying me in the nylon mesh with my arms pinned to my sides. They then lifted me up and carried me off the court shoulder high.

I could hear the dying echoes of the crowd as they carried me out of the hall but it took a second or two to realize that we were not headed back to the players changing area. Instead, I was carried into a smaller changing room normally set aside for match officials.

The girls lowered me on to a bench and I could see that the room was filled with their paraphernalia including costume racks and make-up mirrors.

I tried to sit up but with my body and legs bound I could not quite make it.

"Thanks girls, if you would like to help me up I could do with a shower."

The leader of the troupe, a large breasted brunette, leaned over me and put a finger under my chin. Moving closer still she spoke in slightly accented English.

"You're not going to disappoint us are you? Your friend says you like to play."

I had no doubt that she was referring to Larina and I was furious.

"Look I don't care what you were told. Let me up right now or I'll scream the place down!"

"That's not very nice. Do you know how good it feels dancing out there? How much of a turn on to know that every man in the room is sitting there with an aching erection wishing he could have you? A girl needs a little stress relief."

I had had enough. I opened my mouth to scream but she was too quick for me. She clamped her hand over my mouth and turned to the others.

"Give me something to keep her quiet."

I watched wide-eyed as another of the girls quickly slipped off her panties and handed them over. Now, when the hand was removed from my mouth, I kept it firmly closed but the brunette reached down and squeezed my breast through the netting causing me to gasp in surprise.

As my mouth opened she deftly slipped the panties between my lips and I knew, immediately, that she had not been joking when she said that their performance aroused them. The taste was strong and, for the briefest instant I pushed my tongue deeper into the bunched material, but then sanity prevailed and I desperately tried to spit them out.

The brunette put her hand back over my mouth and pointed at one of the clothes rails.

"Pass me that."

She was handed a single, tan, lycra stocking and I was powerless to resist as she opened it and then quickly pulled it down over my head.

I felt like a bank robber but I was surprised at how much I could still see. The problem was that there was now no way I could expel the panties.

I made an effort to scream but all I could manage was a muffled nonsense. The girls gathered round and laughed at my predicament which only made me more determined but they knew, as I did, that I was powerless.

I tried to calm myself to see what would happen next but the steady pressure of the stocking about my head was already making me uncomfortably hot.

"Who's going first?"

The brunette was definitely in charge but, worryingly, I still had no idea what her intentions were. To begin with I feared that Larina had told them about my new found oral talents but the makeshift gag suggested some different form of mischief.

"Well I guess that I'm ready."

I turned my head to see who had spoken and found that it was the girl with short red hair and pixie looks who had already supplied her panties.

The others gave her room as she approached and playfully pinched my nose.

"I'm going to enjoy this."

Without any further preamble she stepped over the bench so that she was straddling my face and I found myself staring at her sex which was completely denuded of hair. I had scant seconds to take in the dark, protuberant, labia and to make the connection with the rank panties that still filled my mouth before she lowered herself.

I began to panic, fearing she would crush me, but she settled lightly and, immediately she did so, moisture began to slowly leech through the stocking.

"Squirming's good"

She was clearly enjoying the movements of my head beneath her and so I kept still and tried to calm myself but, as I did so she began to move herself.

At first the movements were tiny, as she brushed her sex over my mouth and my flattened nose, but as the area of dampened lycra slowly expanded and crept up over my cheeks towards my eye-line her level of excitement was self-evident.

"Go girl!"

With the others egging her on she gave an exaggerated groan and then began to ride my face in earnest. She was still bearing her weight on her conditioned dancer's legs but she was rubbing herself from my chin to my forehead.

I had never felt so used in all my life but there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. The stocking was sodden but that only seemed to make it easier for her as she began to move ever faster.

I closed my eyes praying for it to be over but she was not going to stop until she had reached a climax.

Finally, she took hold of the bench with both hands, just above my head, and, moving from the hips alone, she ground out her orgasm.

She lifted herself reluctantly and nonchalantly adjusted her skirt leaving me feeling dreadful. My face was flushed with exertion but there was nowhere for the heat to escape to and I was convinced that it would swell horribly were it not for the continued pressure of the stocking.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers
123456...8