All Comments on 'Training the Princess Ch. 02'

by lynneauden

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Variety

The degradation is so unrelenting here, the story has become depressing.

MissPrincessOreoMissPrincessOreoabout 11 years ago
Mmm..

Very well written. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Story

I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's too bad there isn't a zero star availabe - this is one of the few strories that deserves it. In it's own perverse way this could almost be taken as satire, but one would doubt that is the intent of the author who obviously has some serious issues to deal with.

pocketnerdpocketnerdabout 11 years ago
Very Exciting

I adore your story. I find it difficult on Lit to find stories that truly excite me. This is wonderful. I truly wish to be the princess embaressed and aroused. Thank you. I hope you continue as I check often for updates and was delighted to find this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
and, yet...

anonymous 2/14/13, you read it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ready for more

Ready for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More pleaseeee

Any word on the next chapter?! Anxiously waiting! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't Stop!!!!

Love, love, love this story - please post the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is awesome!

Please post more! Just need to proof read a little closer for things like pronoun gender and articles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmm

I think you do not know the touch of a real female or how a female finds pleasure. I usually like bondage etc.. but this is totally unrealistic; I do not believe she can get wet from that.. you need to rethink your line of thinking. I would probs give it 0 stars. Its again too unrealistic not in the sense that the king did that but in the sense how she responded... way too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What about Harker

There is no love between dom/sub. I think Harker needs to get Isola and then loving teach her how to be a true submissive. Duane is just a mean old pervert.

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Dear hmmmm

Suggest you look into sadists and masochists and what a pain slut us. Yes people can get off like this even women. Some can cum from spanking and whipping only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I think you need to proofread before submitting the next chapter please. There were several spelling or grammar in consistencies that threw me off. But as a whole this chapter was very exciting to me. I got very aroused reading this chapter, and being the pain slut that I am I pictured myself in the princess's place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous