Training Tina, Days 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tina had recovered enough to move we rode with her the short distance back to Bills house and he opened the garage for us. Inside I helped her get off the bike and onto unsteady legs. The dildo stuck up lewdly from the seat, glistening from Tina's juices.

"How are you doing?" I asked my slave in training.

"That was an unusual...kinky experience," Tina replied.

"Your bike worked great Bill," I told him, "And I think you should be rewarded."

I looked at Tina. "Pull your top up above your tits and your shorts down to your knees."

She did as she was ordered. Somehow it looked nastier that way versus taking her clothes completely off. Bill feasted his eyes on her body, obviously enjoying what he saw.

"Nice," He said, slowly drawing out the word.

"Go ahead. Feel anything you want," I encouraged. "She'd love it, wouldn't you slut?"

"Oh yes Bill, I'd love to have you run your hands over my body," Tina responded.

Bill was no fool; he knew a good thing when he saw it. He stepped up and brushed his fingertips over her nipples, rolling them ever so gently between his thumb and index finger. As he gingerly squeezed and cupped them it occurred to me that this was perhaps the first time he'd ever touched a woman's tits. He spent a long time playing with them, but I didn't object.

"Check out her world class pussy," I suggested, "She shaves it every morning."

One of his hands slowly slid down her body until it rested between her legs. Tina tried to open them to give him more access, but the shorts bunched up at her knees limited how far she could get them apart. Bill didn't seem to care as he ran his fingers up and down her wet slit. When Tina came it surprised Bill and he stepped back, probably afraid he had done something wrong.

"You made her cum just by touching her, you stud," I told him.

Bill smiled sheepishly and seemed pleased with himself. She was probably still on the edge from the bicycle ride, but I didn't think it was necessary to point that out to him. I would have offered to have her give him a blow job, but I felt Bill was too shy for that. So I had Tina pull her top back down and her bottoms back up. I thanked Bill again and told him to call me when he had uploaded all the video from the bike to his private encrypted website.

"Ready for more?" I asked Tina when we were back in the car.

"Wet and willing, Master," She answered.

"That's a good girl!"

I drove across town to a large mall parking lot. It was around quitting time and starting to get busy with people stopping by after work to get in some quick shopping, or maybe dinner. It didn't take me long to find what I was looking for. I parked and sent a quick text.

"Ready?" Was the entire message.

"Yes" The quick response.

I led Tina down the row of parked cars until we came to a large white van. I knocked twice in rapid succession and was answered by a single knock from within.

"Inside are two horny men," I explained. "You will go in and satisfy all their carnal desires. When they are finished with you, they will send you back out to me. Any questions?"

Her eyes got wide and she looked afraid.

"Trust me," I said.

That seemed to ease some of her apprehension, but her hand was still trembling when she reached for the door handle. She opened the rear door and peered inside. It was clean and empty except for an inflatable mattress and two men: Frank and his black friend Rudy. Tina stepped up into van and closed the door behind her. I was torn between watching her have her first black experience and watching people go past the van unaware of what was going on inside.

I decided to do both. I walked around to the front and quietly opened the driver's side door. I slid in the seat and stealthily pulled the door closed. Then I adjusted the rear view mirror so that I could watch the action inside while I used the side mirrors to watch the passersby. By this time Tina's top was off and she was sucking Frank's huge cock while Rudy was examining the large hole in the bottom of her riding shorts.

"Looks like you've already had some fun today," Rudy commented.

Tina couldn't respond since she had her mouth full of cock.

"Frank, you wouldn't believe how wet she is," Rudy said. "She's gushing!"

"Well plug it with something man," Frank joked. "Quick, before we drown!"

Rudy removed his pants and positioned himself behind Tina who was still sucking on Frank's cock. He reached under her and it looked like he was rubbing the head of his cock on her clit. Tina responded by swiveling her hips in an attempt to get it into her slick needy hole. I could tell when he finally stopped teasing her because she groaned loudly around Frank's dick. Rudy took a few full, slow strokes and then began picking up the pace. Soon he was pounding her hard and causing the van to rock slightly. I glanced in the side mirrors to see if anybody had noticed, but I didn't see anyone pointing or doing anything that would indicate they had.

After a little while Tina came hard, creaming all over Rudy's dick. When she recovered Frank said he wanted to switch, so he told Tina to lay on her back. He hooked her legs over his shoulders and started drilling her with his big cock. She was plenty lubricated by that time and had no trouble taking him. In the mean time Rudy fed his tube steak to her and she gobbled it down. When he sensed she was getting close, he asked Tina if she was going to cum again.

"Yes!" She gasped.

"Tell me you're going to cum," Frank ordered.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," She said.

"Louder!" Frank barked.

"I'm going to cum," She said louder. But Frank wasn't satisfied.

"Louder!"

"I'm going to cum!" Tina yelled. I'm sure if someone was just outside the van they would have heard her.

"That's better, slut. Tell the world my cock is making you cum," He told her.

"I'm going to cum on your cock! Oh god, it feels so good! Your cock is making me cum!" She screamed and started bucking and thrashing with a monster orgasm.

That was enough for Frank too as he pulled out of her and squirted his jism all over her tits. Tina had momentarily forgotten about Rudy's cock, so he pushed Frank aside and took his place. Before she had really recovered from her climax, Rudy was pumping his black meat into her hot snatch. This time she could watch it disappear into her cunt and come back out again. This must have turned her on tremendously because uncharacteristically she started talking to him.

"Fuck me with that black dick," She hissed, "Yes, give it to me. Oh my god, just look at it."

I could tell Rudy was getting near his own orgasm as his pace quickened. Tina must have sensed the same thing.

"Yes, fill me with your cum! I want to feel you pump it inside me!" She begged.

Shortly Rudy obliged her and dumped his load deep inside her snatch. After she cleaned off both of their cocks and got dressed, I met her outside the van.

"Rudy's cum is running down my leg," Tina complained as we were walking back to my car.

"You should be used to that by now," I replied.

"Yes, kind of, but not in a public parking lot," She responded.

I laughed. "Well at least I still have the towel in the car. I don't really want you leaking all over the seat."

I knew that Sherry would be home from work soon and I couldn't wait to hear about her evening with Mark. So from there I drove straight home. Sherry was already there making dinner when we got there, so I decided to wait until after we ate to ask her about her Sunday night.

When the table was cleared and everything put away we all sat down in the living room and Sherry recounted her activities from 24 hours previous. Here it is in her words:

I went to the hotel like you told me. I wasn't really nervous until I found myself standing in front of the room door. It felt like I stood there for many minutes, but it was probably only a few seconds before I moved. I saw my hand come up, as if on it's own, and knock twice. It was only a few seconds until Mark opened the door, but again, it seemed like an eternity.

He seemed a little surprised to see me there, almost as if he was expecting someone else. I told him who I was and he let me in. As you instructed I handed him the envelope with the note. As he read it I quickly shucked off my dress and got into the position. I was worried I wouldn't be in place before he finished reading it, but in reality I had to wait for a while down there on my knees. When he finished reading and looked back at me he looked even more surprised. So far everything was going according to plan, but that was about to end.

Just when it looked like Mark was about to say something, there was a knock at the door.

"Put your dress back on," He said in a loud whisper. "My friends are here to go out to dinner."

I quickly pulled my dress back on and he went to open the door. He looked back to make sure I was "decent" before he opened it.

"Are you ready to get some food?" A heavily accented voice said.

"Yes, but," Mark started.

"Oh, who's this?" A different voice said.

Two men pushed past Mark and into the room. One was about Mark's age, but the other was clearly younger, maybe 25 or so.

"Uh, this is a friend of mine who unexpectedly came to visit," Mark said.

"Wonderful!" The older man said. "That will improve our evening."

"Ja," Agreed the the younger man with the heavy accent, which I'm guessing was German.

And just like that, it was decided that I would be going out to dinner with them. I just went along with it and Mark didn't object. The younger man was indeed from Germany and was named Otto. The older man, Piers, was from France. Apparently the three of them were all in the same training program and being the only ones from Europe in their class, they tended to stick together.

They were tired of eating at the hotel and asked if I knew of any unusual places in the city. I told them about a Brazilian steak house that had heard good things about. They were immediately interested, so we caught a cab and off we went. I sat in back with Mark and Otto while Piers rode up front. We chatted a little, getting to know each other, but the men were perfect gentlemen so far.

"So, how is it that you have a friend here in America and didn't tell us about it," Piers asked Mark at one point.

"We are email friends," Mark answered. It was stretching the truth a little since he mostly wrote to you, my husband, but I didn't say anything. "I wasn't sure if she would be able to meet me, so I thought it best not to get your hopes up. She is very busy."

"Oh, what do you do, my dear?" Piers asked me.

"I am a pastry chef," I answered truthfully. I didn't have a story made up, so I figured the truth was the best course, as much as possible anyway. Someone told me once that if you tell the truth you don't have to remember what lie you told.

"Ah, then you must be up early, no?" Otto asked.

"Yes, but I don't bake bread, so it's not ridiculously early," I replied.

"Well then, we will be sure and get you back in time for an early bedtime." Piers said.

I looked at Mark and he gave me a knowing smile and a wink. I wondered if the others caught it. When we arrived at the restaurant it was still early, so we were able to get in almost right away. The food was fabulous and we all got our fill of beef. We split a bottle of imported Brazilian wine and by the time it was gone the men were flirting with me and I was feeling pretty horny.

We shared another cab back to the hotel, but this time Piers sat in back with me and Mark while Otto sat shotgun. There was more flirting, but also some touching too. Nothing overtly sexual, just light touches on my arms and legs. Brushing back the hair from my face; that kind of thing. Honestly that kind of teasing can be more arousing than actual fondling, depending on the situation. And this time it was. By the time we got back to the hotel I was on fire and ready to jump Mark the minute we got alone.

But to my disappointment, he invited Otto and Piers into his room for a "nightcap" when we got there. After everyone was comfortable and sipping their drink, he made an announcement.

"I'm sorry my friends, but I have not been completely honest with you," He said. "Sherry is actually the wife of my email friend."

"What? I don't understand," Otto replied. "Where is her husband?"

"I didn't leave my wife home as I had told you when we first met. She is here, with my friend being trained to be a submissive sex slave. And in turn, Sherry is here to pleasure me." Mark explained and handed your letter to the two of them.

They read it in silence and then Piers asked, "Why did you invite us in for a drink if this is true, and why did you tell us this?"

"Because I want to share her with you, my friends," Mark answered. " But I wanted you to know the truth first. So what do you say?"

Otto and Piers looked at each other and then broke into broad grins. "Hell yes!" They said in unison.

I was stunned. I thought about objecting, and I probably would have if this had happened before dinner, but now that I had gotten to know them a little I hesitated. Otto had a certain boyish charm, while Piers was easy going with a great sense of humor – something I find sexy. I could sense that Mark was watching me to gage my reaction. Maybe you, my husband, really had brought out the slut in me, or more likely it was the wine, but I was starting to find the idea of these three men using me very exciting. A little scary too, but the sexual excitement was winning. So I gave Mark a little smile to let him know I was OK with his plan.

"Sherry, I want you to show these men what you were doing when they knocked on the door," Mark instructed me. "Exactly the same way."

With hands shaking slightly from the arousal and embarrassment, I pulled my dress up over my head and assumed the position in front of them. I heard someone gasp – I think it was Otto.

"Very nice," Piers commented, still very composed.

"How should we start?" Mark mused.

"She will do whatever we say?" Otto asked.

"Yes," Mark answered.

"I don't know about you you, but I'd really like a blow job," Otto responded.

"You heard him Slave," Mark said to me.

I crawled over to Otto. This got me appreciative sounds from the men. I undid his pants and pulled them down. A nice uncircumcised hard cock popped out and I took it in my hand. This was the first time I had touched an uncircumcised cock and I enjoyed the novelty. He moaned as I played with his foreskin and precum dripped from the tip. He was more than ready and so was I, so I took his cock into my mouth.

As I worked it with my lips and tongue I noticed that the other two had moved to either side of us, and they already had their hard dicks out. I reached out and grabbed one in each hand and started jacking them. After a few minutes Otto seemed to be getting close to coming, but it was too soon, so I pulled off of him and started sucking on Piers' cock. After a bit I switched to Mark, and then back to Otto.

I did one more round and then Mark ordered me to my feet. As soon as I stood up I had three pairs of hands roaming all over my body. The bra didn't last long, which was fine by me; my nipples were just aching to be sucked. Piers was kissing me, so I don't know if it was Mark or Otto that pulled my thongs down. In fact I lost track of who was doing what to me, but I can tell you it was incredible having three men feeling me up and kissing me all at the same time. And all strangers really, which was so naughty, and surprisingly erotic.

I think it was Mark that steered me to the bed and ordered me onto my hands and knees. Then he came up behind me and slipped his hard cock into my now very wet pussy. It felt so good that I almost didn't notice Otto's cock just inches from my face. I gobbled it down and started sucking with a purpose. I wanted to taste his cum so badly. I couldn't remember feeling so wanton and slutty as I did at that moment, and that scared me a little later when I thought about it. But then I didn't care – I just wanted their cocks and their cum.

Otto gave me his first. The feeling of it spraying, jet after jet into my mouth actually made me cum. Of course, Mark's cock pounding my pussy from behind did it's part too! After Otto moved off, Piers took his place and once again I had a hard cock in both ends. After a bit Otto slid his head under me and started sucking my tits. I was in heaven.

I think I came twice more before Mark shot his load deep inside me. God that felt good. When he got off the bed Otto flipped me over onto my back with my head hanging off the bed. Piers stuck his cock back into my mouth while Otto eased his rejuvenated dick into my sloppy pussy. It didn't take too much longer before Piers was feeding me his tasty cum. Otto was far from finished though and gave me a good long pounding while the other two watched. I don't know how many more orgasms I had. It was like I was in a dream; one that I didn't want to wake up from. But eventually Otto added his cum to Mark's at the bottom of my pussy and rolled off of me.

I just laid there in a post-orgasmic haze for a while and then felt the call of nature. I asked if I could go to the bathroom.

"Of course," Mark answered. "Take your time. We'll be here when you get out."

While I was in there I also used a washcloth to clean myself up a bit. Despite the amount of sex I had just had, my nipples were still hard and my pussy was tingling at the thought of going back out there and maybe getting some more. When I went back into the room I wasn't disappointed – they were all hard again and looked like they were ready for another round.

Mark stood up and motioned me to come over to him. I walked over to him. He moved behind me and turned me so that I was facing Piers and Otto who were sitting in chairs by the window.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Mark asked as he reached around and played with my tits.

"Oh yes," I answered truthfully.

"And do you want more?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"That's because you're a a cum loving slut," Mark replied. "Let us hear you say it."

I told them what they wanted to hear. "I'm a slut."

"Do you want our cocks again, slut?" Mark pressed.

"Yes."

"Beg for it," He demanded.

So I did. "Please, fuck me again with your hard cocks. Fill me with your cum."

"Do you want us to fill all your holes?" Mark asked as he pulled on my hard nipples.

"Oh god yes," I panted. "Just fuck me!"

"OK, let's make this bitch air tight," Mark said.

Otto laid on the bed and Mark had me mount him. It felt so good to get a hard cock inside me again. Then Mark pushed me way down so that I was laying on Otto's chest. I wasn't sure what he had in mind until I felt him pushing lube up my ass with his finger. This was followed by his thumb, but I knew he was only opening me up for his cock. I was going to get my first double penetration. Later I would feel a little bad that my first time wasn't with you my husband, but at the time I was just too turned on to think about that.

Mark was gentle and took his time entering my ass. By the time he was all the way in, the pain was pretty much gone. Otto had stayed still until then, his cock buried deep in my pussy. I felt so full; it was incredible. But now he started thrusting into me from the bottom while Mark fucked my ass from behind. Then I felt something poke me in the cheek. I turned my head and saw Piers' cock. I opened my mouth and he pushed it right in. I sucked him the best I could, but it was hard to concentrate with two cocks fucking me at the same time.

Time blurred. I don't know how many times I came while the three of them fucked me that way, but it was a few. I do know that Mark came in my ass and was replaced by Piers. I think Piers came next because then I remember Otto rolling me over and pushing my legs up over his shoulders and fucking me hard. After quite a long time he started calling me a "horny bitch", and a "fucking slut", saying that I had a "hungry cunt".