Training Tina, Days 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you love my cock, bitch?" He asked.

"Oh yes, I love your cock," I gasped. "Fuck me with your hard dick."

"Do you want my cum, slut?"

"Yes, give me your cum. Fill my slutty cunt with your seed!"

And a few minutes later that's exactly what he did. I saw his eyes roll back into his head and felt his cock swell up even larger. Then it jerked and squirted his juice into me. Once, twice, three times I felt it spasm powerfully in my pussy. There were a few smaller ones after that, and then it was over. It was nearly midnight so Mark sent his friends back to their own rooms. We moved over to the other bed (good thing there were two in that room) and fell asleep almost immediately.

Mark woke me up early so that I could shower and get to work. I thanked him and gave him a kiss before I left. I told him I wished I had more time to thank him properly, but he just smiled and said I'd already made his day.

That was the end of Sherry's story. I was speechless; this was so much more than I had expected.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked with a concerned voice.

"No, not at all!" I exclaimed. "Quite the opposite in fact. I'm just at a loss for words."

"That's a first," Sherry giggled.

"Real funny," I responded. "I was hoping that with Tina here and you watching her training that you could break new ground as well. I just didn't even dare dream that you would go so far so quickly. I couldn't be happier. I'm more in love with you now than ever!"

She had a relieved look on her face as she threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug. I guess she was worried that I would be mad at her for going too far. Silly woman; she knew my fantasies. Maybe this would finally put to rest the idea that I might not be able to handle the reality. Maybe now it wouldn't be so difficult to get her to do new things.

"God I really want to fuck you right now," I growled in her ear.

"What's stopping you?" She asked.

"Are you sore?" I responded.

"Just my ass," She answered.

As I led Sherry to the bedroom I said to Tina, "Come and watch what happens to a slut when she exceeds her Master's expectations."

I did my best to reward her.