Trainingware Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diriger
diriger
26 Followers

"You can use the console in my entertainment room for studying when you're here," I told him. "I have my own work to do this afternoon, and I'll be in my bedroom. Please clear the table and flash the dishes before you start work."

He'd always left the dishes for me when he visited, never offering to help, so I was going to have him do it for awhile. I got up from the table and walked quickly to my bedroom, turning on the privacy lock as I entered.

I have a large work area in my bedroom, but I wasn't going to start work until I'd gotten off! I hadn't wanted to interrupt what I was doing with David during the past hour, but I don't think I'd ever been more aroused in my life. I walked over to my bed and undressed quickly, then lay down on my back. I was curious about my own Arousal rating, since I wanted a better intuition of what David's numbers meant, and when I checked my rating was 79.

I was looking forward to playing the sensie recording of David's session to get off, but as I thought about it I realized I wouldn't be able to keep from coming when David's Arousal went over 89 unless I used Hubba! I subvocalized a question, and Hubba said it could leave David and come to my bedroom under its own power. First it lowered David's Arousal rating to 20 and gave him a minor compulsion not to notice its absence until it returned to baby-sit him again.

I told my bedroom door to give Hubba unlimited access, and a second later saw it walk in on it's silvery tentacles. When it got close enough, it reached out and made contact with my ankle, then flowed up my leg to nestle in my crotch. It was a startling sensation, and I realized this was Sexual Readiness mode. My vagina felt completely enclosed, with a stub of some kind just parting my vaginal lips, and something small but kind of exciting protruding a small way into my rectum. I pretended for a moment that I was like David, unable to masturbate, and exerted a little self-control to make Hubba go inert. After I succeeded, I decided I could go to sleep like this if it was necessary. But since I wasn't the one being disciplined, I started thinking about masturbating again and felt Hubba resume Sexual Readiness mode.

I decided I wanted the full sensie experience of the first five and last five slaps David got during the last round, and everything that happened after that up to the point where I got him off over my knee. I figured the whipping would hurt a lot, but I wanted to experience how hard this was for David to take. All my rooms are soundproofed, so David wouldn't be able to hear me getting his whipping. I started by asking Hubba if there was any risk of becoming addicted to the high arousal levels David felt during his session. I was controlling David's orgasms, so I knew he wasn't going to overuse it, but nothing was controlling me, and I didn't want to turn into an addictive auto-slut! Hubba promised I wouldn't be able to properly remember the intensity of my sexual sensations more than a few minutes, so it wouldn't be much more habit-forming than normal sex. At worst, I could use the mental exercises I'd been trained in to extinguish any addictive effects.

I figured I'd be struggling pretty hard when I started feeling David's whipping, so I turned over on my tummy and had the bed flex to approximate David's posture on the positioner, then had Hubba bind me to my bed posts. I told Hubba not to release me unless I was in some danger, and not let me come until after David did at the end of his session. Then I took a deep breath and started the full sensie playback, immediately identifying with David's viewpoint, since his sensations were so strong.

I was naked in the positioner, and the sore, stinging sensation in my behind was worse than ever. When Judy came and told me I was going to get fifty more slaps, I burst out crying, begging her to stop. I didn't have much hope though, and I felt scared and miserable. Judy asked me if I was feeling intimidated from my whipping, and I answered that I was, and I'd do anything she said. But then she started whipping me again at full strength for using her first name, which felt awful with no warm-up. She only gave me three slaps, but I was bawling uncontrollably right away.

I-Judy dropped out of identification whenever David was whipped. I had just enough control to avoid feeling David's mental pain as well as my own reaction to the sensations transmitted through my sensie suit with the same child pain sensitivity that David had. I shrieked when I felt the first slap, and then again with the second, and I was really wailing when I got the third. I would have stopped the sensie playback then if I could, but I'd told Hubba not to release me unless there was some sort of danger.

I got two more excruciating slaps from Judy, emphasizing points she was making, and I was shrieking at the top of my lungs, feeling like this was actually happening to me, which it was through the nerve induction of my suit! Then there was a skipped feeling in the sensie, and it started up again near the end of the whipping round. My behind was unbelievably sore, and I still had five more smacks coming for lies and disobedience, so I continued wailing and shrieking as I felt them applied. Judy told me to remember not to lie to her, and I was so intimidated I used the mental trick of internalizing what she wanted, so I'd be obedient without thinking! I was doing what Judy said because I had to, but I still resented her terribly! I knew this whipping wasn't as bad as the one Ms Fechtenbaum gave me, but I thought Judy was probably whipping me as hard as she could during reward-avoidance training, getting turned on by tormenting me and hearing me plead.

When Judy offered to substitute humiliating punishments for my last fifty slaps in the positioner, I was ready to beg for it. I was so sore that any humiliation would be preferable to more whipping! Judy went off and got the Hubba and placed it on my thigh, and it moved up into my crotch, where it felt like heavy liquid-metal underpants. After a rather long pause, I suddenly felt a sheath go around my cock and something like a small nipple inserted in my rectum. I wanted to move against the sheath, but when I tried I didn't feel any friction. Judy gave me three slaps when I exaggerated how sexy the Hubba made me feel, and when I was capable of rational thought again I was careful to answer her questions accurately.

Judy moved the positioner until I was lying nearly horizontally, and I thought I knew what was coming. Then I felt Judy's hand on my cock, a thrill of sensation that made me moan and start thrusting my hips uncontrollably! I felt the rhythmic pulsing of Judy's moving fingers, incredibly exciting, and something that felt like Judy's fingernails started scraping across my sore behind. And I could feel the thing in my rectum getting larger and starting to move insistently in and out, making me feel like I had to go to the bathroom, but all mixed up with sexual feelings. After awhile Judy moved away from me, but I could still feel the same sensations bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Soon it felt like I was HAVING an orgasm it was so intense, but I was perfectly aware that I wasn't there yet, and I became extremely single-minded about climaxing! My sexual excitement got more and more intense over the next few minutes, passing through a new spectrum of sexual sensation until it was more powerful than any sensation I'd ever felt! The need that drove me was excruciating for a few minutes, and I would have agreed to anything at all to reach climax!

All of a sudden, all the sensations stopped, and I went berserk. It COULDN'T stop like that after I'd been brought so close at such intensity. I kept tying to move and feel the contact again, and when Judy broke in to tell me to calm down, that being tantalized was just part of my punishment, I didn't have any thought of being intimidated as I yelled at her about how much I needed to get off. But she didn't get mad at me for yelling. She sounded sympathetic, implying I might get off later, and I began to feel hope!

Judy said I could leave the positioner, and let me go to the bathroom without teasing me, which I knew I wouldn't have done in her place. In the bathroom I needed time to get my erection down so I could urinate. Afterward, I looked carefully at my rising erection and tried to stroke it, but I didn't feel any friction for awhile. Then I DID start to feel some friction, just like Judy's pulsing fingers stimulating me, a weird sensation when I was the one touching it! It was extremely exciting, though, and I tried to get to climax as fast as possible. But I soon realized I didn't have enough time and had to stop. I pulled my shorts back up and tried to calm down a little before I went back outside.

When I came out of the bathroom, Judy called me over and started playing a game of tantalizing me, having Hubba apply feather-light touches to my cock that still felt just like Judy's fingers. It was worst when I got close to her, especially when she suddenly leaned over, grabbed my head, and kissed me! I felt a surge of arousal and didn't want her to stop! But she drew back and told me I'd be paddled if I didn't stop thrusting my hips. When I finally managed it, Judy continued the game, making me go to the kitchen area and bring back things to set the table. Every time I left the exercise room, I got relief from being tantalized, but when I came back into the room I'd feel it again, worse than ever. Finally, as I was carrying things to the table, Judy came close and brushed against me and I couldn't control myself anymore! I started thrusting my hips and Judy did something that made my shorts drop off. Then I had to bend over the table and stand still for ten slaps with the wand. They weren't as hard as the ones I'd had in the positioner, but they hurt a lot, and when I moved I got extra ones.

I was told I could pull up my shorts again and when I did I felt the tantalizing touches starting again. I didn't have any hope of staying still very long, but then Judy asked if I wanted her to take me over her knee and get me off. I'd never wanted anything more in my life, even after she told me I'd be getting paddled to finish my whipping while she stroked me.

It was the most humiliating situation yet, getting over her knee to be paddled where she sat on the sofa, then pushing myself up to make my ass a good target, but when she took my cock in her hand and let me move against it, I never wanted it to stop, even as the pain from the paddle slaps slowly increased. Towards the end of the time I spent over Judy's knee, I realized that the harder I was paddled, the quicker I'd get to climax, and I started begging Judy to make the paddle slaps harder.

Suddenly, I was coming, the most intense orgasm I'd ever imagined, moaning and yelling over Judy's knee, and it lasted what seemed a long time before I dropped down, with immense relief at finally being done.

David's orgasm was over so the sensie stopped, and now I felt my first orgasm starting as Hubba got me off. Hubba was making me feel the same sensations it gave David when it was tantalizing him on the positioner, just slightly different to suit my taste, a bit less anal stimulation, and a stinging whipping on my buttocks instead of dragging tentacles. I spent several minutes making unladylike noises before I was finished. My orgasms weren't as intense as David's, but they lasted much longer. I had five of them, a new personal record! And now I could experience David's orgasms too! The only really raw part of David's sensie had been when he was kept so long at such a high Arousal level in the positioner. That was ghastly! I hadn't remembered to cut it out when I was telling Hubba to play the sensie, but at least I was sure now that I'd never want to repeat that kind or torture.

I asked Hubba to play the next few minutes of the sensie after David's climax, and I'd been right that at the end he was grateful to me. There was a lot of tension there because the whipping intimidated him, but when he thought about the sex at the end everything else seemed almost like sex-play leading up to it. He was picturing me as a very mean S&M sex- partner who went much too hard on the punishment, but the ultimate sexual release was so intense that it wasn't clear what he wanted me to do instead.

Max! This attitude was described perfectly in the discipline tutorial. The main thing was that he was intimidated by the whipping, and he'd try hard to avoid doing anything that would earn him another one. He knew that if he was good I'd get him off with just a play whipping to turn him on. I told Hubba to go rejoin David, then saw David's Arousal mode return to nominal: he ended up with a rating of 70. David was sitting at his console concentrating hard on something. I checked and it was a mental training tutorial. Good!

I took a quick shower, and put on fresh clothes. Then I made a phone call to Diane Carmody.

"Hello, Diane," I said when she answered. "I'm just calling up to ask something, and tell you that I think the first session went very well."

"Judy! Thank you for calling!" Diane suddenly sounded worried. "Do you know if David thinks the punishment you gave him is as painful as what he got from Linda Fechtenbaum?"

"Oh, no!" I said quickly. "I checked with him early in the session. He's, not being whipped nearly as painfully as Linda did it, and there's sex involved as well, so it's much less hard on him." But hard enough, I thought, to fit MY domination fantasies.

"I was speaking with Hugh an hour ago -- Davey's Dad," Diane said. "And we were both wondering if there was some way you could give David a minor compulsion that fits with the rest of his training so he doesn't try to talk us into letting him out of it. I can't keep him compelled not to talk forever, and when he sets his mind to getting his way, he tends to wear us down after awhile." She paused and pushed the hair hanging in her face to the side before continuing. "I'm sure this training is the best thing for him, and Hugh agrees, so anything you can do. . ."

Good! I'd been wanting to do this anyway!

"I don't think there's any problem about that, Diane. He'd be embarrassed about discussing his sessions anyway, so I'll just magnify that enough to make him avoid the topic. He won't be able to talk you into anything if he can't talk about his session." I wondered if I'd be able to take the next step I'd thought about.

"Do you also want me to keep him from telling some pitiful story about his training when you or Mr Carmody question him under O-Mode?"

Diane looked doubtful. "I, uh -- don't see how that's possible, giving him a compulsion that works when he's under O-Mode. Why would we need that?"

"Well did what David told you under O-Mode after Linda whipped him have any effect on your decision to let him get out of his training?"

Diane nodded without hesitation, and I continued, "Even being truthful, David can play on your sympathies in O-Mode, you know. He has some discretion as to how he answers questions. Since there's still pain involved in the reward-avoidance training I'm giving him, he can choose his answers to make himself sound pitiful. If you agree I should do it, I'll increase his embarrassment, so he'll respond to questions with as few words as possible, even when he's in O-Mode."

"Yes," Diane answered, "I see. Well I don't know how you can modify his O-Mode behavior, but whatever you do will be fine with us."

I mentally clapped my hands in glee. That was my last worry with David, that he'd talk his way out of training again. Now he wouldn't even be able to discuss it!

I spoke with Diane a few more minutes, getting permission to bring an I/O waveguide in from the street to monitor David, before we signed off.

I was sure I knew how to keep David too embarrassed to talk about his training even when his parents put him in O-Mode. Since I had David's Master Keycode, I could create another Keycode to use myself, then make mine the Master version with the original one subordinate to it. If what I'd learned from a Mind-Control VirtSite was right, any directions I gave using my Master Keycode would work even in Trance states under the Subordinate Keycode. I didn't know exactly how to accomplish such a Keycode switch in detail, but I thought Hubba could help me.

That turned out to be quite a time-consuming process, since Hubba had to check I had authorization to do what I wanted. It replayed the conversation I'd had with Diane and learned that David's Dad had registered authorization for Diane to make all decisions about David's discipline while he was out of the country. Then it spent a lot of time accessing some kind of Council data I couldn't understand. Finally, after warning me that the right to use David's Master Keycode to override his parents' authority was limited to this one use, Hubba agreed to help me.

After that was settled, I was surprised to learn that Hubba was resisting another decision I'd made. The normal reward-avoidance training protocol used a chastity attachment to make it impossible for the subject to achieve orgasm without cooperation from his psychological agent. I thought that was kind of boring, frankly, so I'd chosen the surreptitious-masturbation variation, where David would have a chance to masturbate but knew he might get caught. There was actually a schedule set down for when he'd get away with it, but I'd catch him in the act sometimes and I was looking forward to it! I knew the variation I wanted was unusual, but I'd thought that was because it required a smart peripheral like Hubba, which was too expensive for practitioners to assign full-time to most training subjects. It turned out that the Surreptitious Masturbation variation was intended for subjects with low sex drive, to make a sexual bond with the agent more compelling. David didn't fit the low sex drive category at all, so Hubba told me the training variation was contra-indicated.

I didn't want to give up the idea if I didn't have to though. I said I'd gone easy on the punishment wand pain intensity, and soft-pedaled the Arousal level Hubba wanted to use, so I should be allowed this one indulgence. Hubba agreed when I argued that Surreptitious Masturbation would make David feel I was closely monitoring his training, which was a plus, and it would make him more serious about learning mental control, another important consideration. But Hubba still said it was contra- indicated for a boy with David's already strong sex drive. I made it clear that I wanted to do it anyway, but since I was Bound to remain within recommended parameters for David's training, I'd give up the idea if Hubba said it failed that criterion. Hubba admitted that Surreptitious Masturbation was just within acceptable parameters for David, and I finally got it to agree to cooperate.

When I went in to see David at six-thirty, I was monitoring everything but his visuals through the sensie, so I was aware of all David's thoughts and emotions as we talked. I could see I was going to need a lot of practice to do this without becoming confused. The first time I perceived David's thoughts as he heard me speak a sentence I hadn't completely thought out in advance, I lost my train of thought completely. But I soon learned how to deal with that kind of confusion, and from then on I usually kept a low intensity feed to monitor his thoughts as well as his sensations during sessions.

I put David in Deep O-Mode and created his new Master Keycode, then set up a compulsion that would make him feel too embarrassed to tell anyone anything about his training except to give vague answers. To do that, I had him tell me the most humiliating situation he could imagine himself in, then made him believe it would happen if he tried to talk about details of his sessions with anyone. I was quite sure that would keep him quiet, since he was so easily embarrassed!

diriger
diriger
26 Followers