Trainingware Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I talked with Hubba about when David could masturbate successfully, but most of it was implied by the surreptitious masturbation schedule. He'd never be able to succeed when I couldn't keep an eye on him! And Hubba was going to keep David so nervous I'd catch him if he tried to masturbate during the day that he wouldn't dare try to do it except when he woke up in the middle of the night. I'd told David when we ate that he'd have a chance to masturbate, and he would, but only when he woke up in the night on the schedule his training allowed.

I didn't want David thinking about sex constantly, of course, so I made sure Hubba was reducing his arousal and letting him concentrate on other things most of the time -- in school, or when he was resting or studying. He wouldn't just go into No-Sex state, it was more subtle than that, but as long as he made an honest effort not to think about sex, Hubba would help him along.

I put other minor compulsions on David to make it easier to watch him at home naked. There wasn't any therapeutic value to this. I just wanted to be able to satisfy my voyeuristic desires! Of course it didn't hurt him either. It might even make him feel more bound to me sexually, which was always good for his training.

After I did everything on my list, I spent a little time exploring David's other experiences, and I was surprised how isolated he was from other kids at school. I guess it shocked me most to learn that David was still a virgin, except for Virtual Encounters of course. I'd have thought that such a smooth talker could have gotten any number of girls in bed. But then I remembered how insecure he'd seemed the few times he tried to flirt with me, and how he'd stopped after a few exchanges, even though I'd tried to encourage him. I asked a few questions, and found that he'd wanted to go further, but he was worried about how serious I sounded, so he was afraid I'd turn him down flat and tell him not to visit again. Shit! I was going to have to let my hair down more with boys I liked so they'd know I wasn't a prude!

A little more questioning made it clear that David was most attracted to the smart girls in the class, and none of us were that free about making liaisons, so that explained part of it too. He was kind of fastidious, so he didn't want to fuck any of the slits in class who would go with anybody -- I actually found that admirable. I've only had sex with three boys myself, one at school when I was seventeen right after I reached sexual maturity, but he moved away just before my eighteenth birthday, and two on vacation with Mom at resorts, where having a liaison was part of the package. Mom hadn't let me do anything like that until I'd passed my Pre-Adult Maturity Levels though, so she could be confident I wouldn't fall for one of them.

I brought David out of O-Mode and told him his schedule for coming to my apartment. I said I wanted him to change into punishment shorts if he got here before I did and knew he'd been bad. His face got red as I explained that, but he agreed to do it without hesitation. I thought the training was probably starting to work! After a few more details about what I expected of him in his studies at school, I let David start home. Then I checked my homebrain to make sure we had enough waveguide to go from my house to his. I couldn't send a real-time sensie through public communications channels since sensie bands used several Gigabits per second, and the rental rates would be costly, even if it weren't illegal to transmit what amounted to an X-rated sensie that way. I requested permission to use public conduits to carry a private waveguide the three blocks I'd need to connect to David's house, and got immediate permission, with only a tiny rental charge. I found one of Mom's Manufacts that could do what I wanted, and put it on the job. I expected to have sensie coverage of David's house in twenty-four hours.