Tranny Chasers: Bernie and Ron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers

Bernie removed the condom and dropped it into a wastebasket by the dresser. Turning to Christine, he presented his cum-covered cock to her. Christine began licking the cum off the cock as Bernie presented various portions of it to her. When it was fairly clean, he pulled away and lay on the bed next to her, his head near her knees. Christine had lowered herself to her forearms, her unattended cock rock hard. Bernie moved closer to Christine and took her cock in his mouth.

The sensation of a mouth on her cock caught Christine by surprise. Although he didn't know it, Bernie had taken another of Christine's cherries: he was the male to suck her cock. But hers was not the first cock he'd sucked; far from it. Christine looked down her body at the head underneath her, sucking her cock. Bernie was as good as he was experienced. Concentrating on sucking and tonguing the head, he could have had Christine cumming in minutes. Given that she had been horny since Cavalier d'Eon, that she was totally turned on being the sissy slut, of sucking cock, of having her ass virginity taken, of being plowed a second time by a second cock, of having her own cock sucked as she was being fucked, she nearly came the moment Bernie took her into his mouth. She tried to hold back, enjoying the dual sensation of being sucked and fucked at the same time. Ron didn't cooperate.

"Oh sweet Jesus is this some good ass!" Ron yelled as he began cumming. He collapsed on top of Christine, forcing her to collapse onto the bed, trapping Bernie beneath them. Bernie rolled them over to their sides, Ron now spoon fucking Christine, her hard cock in Bernie's mouth. The feel of a cock in her ass, a mouth on her cock, and no longer having to maintain the doggy position, Christine relaxed and begin to fill Bernie's mouth with a strong and steady stream of hot cum.

Shirley surveyed the trio. Bernie laying on his side across the bed, his limp cock snuggled between his legs, Christine's cock in his mouth. Christine laying on her side looking at Shirley with glazed eyes, her cock in a man's mouth, her lips covered with cum and lipstick. In back of her was Ron, still in Christine's ass. She went over to Christine and squatted by her head.

"Are you all right?"

Christine looked at her friend, for the first time since entering the bedroom seeing concern and compassion rather than disgust in Shirley's eyes. She smiled weakly and nodded. Shirley kissed her forehead, leaving a lipstick print, then left the bedroom. Ron pulled out and rolled back against the headboard. Christine finished shooting into Bernie's mouth, and he released her, also rolling on his back, his lips smeared with cum.

Shirley returned with a wet washcloth. She sat on the bed between Bernie's legs and Christine's head, and wiped the face of her friend. Ron stood up and came around to the dresser side of the bed, removed the rubber and dropped it in the waste basket. He looked at Christine expectantly.

Shirley turned and wrapped the cloth around his dick, wiping off the cum. Ron looked at her, disappointed. "I think Christine has done enough for you guys for one night," she said. She then turned to Bernie, wiping the cum from his lips. "Do you always suck the cocks of the crossdressers you fuck?"

Bernie sat up, "Yeah ... hey, it's the least I can do. Besides, if you want repeat ass, you gotta make the woman want to give it up."

Shirley looked at Ron. "And you?"

"I've done it. I'm not into it like Bern there, but yeah. I mean ... if you kiss a cocksucker, aren't you kissing every cock she's ever sucked. So why not suck her cock."

"Interesting," Shirley said. "I think you boys should call it an evening."

Ron and Bernie looked at each other, crestfallen. They had imagined a full night, if not the weekend, fucking these two trannies, or at least Christine. But the evening had been successful. They had both had their cocks sucked and fucked Christine. They were sure they would do so again. As for Shirley ... well there's always a wet blanket.

When the men finished dressing, Shirley escorted them to the door. Before leaving, Bernie turned to Shirley, "Can I get her phone number?"

"I couldn't do that. She might have different feelings in the morning. If she wants to see you again, she'll probably go to the Cavalier."

Bernie was disappointed. Don't call us, we'll call you. Really we will. Yeah.

Shirley smiled at Bernie. "Don't worry. I'll be at the Cavalier next Friday." She then kissed Bernie on the lips. She looked at Ron. "Sorry about this evening, Ron. I just wasn't ready to be fucked. Maybe next week." She then gave him the same kiss she gave Bernie. She ushered them out and closed the door.

Ron and Bernie looked at each other, then stared at the closed door. "What do want to do, good buddy?" Ron asked.

"First, we have to go back to the Cavalier and get my car." He looked at his watch: 10:37. "Still time to pick up someone else."

The pair descended the stairs, Bernie stopping to note the name on the mailbox of the apartment they had just left: Charles Pendleton.

Christine was sitting on the edge of the bed when Shirley returned. She looked at her friend shamefaced, then at herself in the mirror. The wig was thoroughly mussed. Her makeup was now completely gone. Her lips were puffy. She looked liked she had been rode hard and put up wet. Which she had.

"You must think I'm awful," she said, looking at Shirley.

"Well, you are the cum sucking slut," Shirley said, flatly.

"I guess you won't be seeing me anymore,"

Shirley walked over to her, turning her around to unhook her bra. She removed Christine's wig, stood and went over to a mannequin head Christine kept on the dresser. After combing it back into shape, she turned and looked at Christine.

Charles Pendleton sat nearly naked on his bed, the unfastened bra remaining. The nylon cap he wore underneath his wig hid most of his sandy brown hair. His face now looked more masculine, shorn of makeup, contorted with self-loathing and fear. His fingernails were still red, as were his toenails. He looked at Shirley for comfort.

Shirley walked over to Charles/Christine and stood where Bernie and Ron had stood to have their cocks sucked. She reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Unlike Christine, Shirley preferred stockings to pantyhose and was wearing thigh highs with a garter belt. When she removed her panties, her cock sprang out, pointing directly at Christine.

Charles/Christine looked up at her friend in shock. Shirley began, "I hadn't thought things would turn out like this. ... I thought we'd have a nice girls' night out, come back here, or to my place, make out a little, then end up in a sixty-nine, sucking each others' dicks." Charles/Christine said nothing. "I even entertained the thought of each of us taking the other's virginity. Guess that's not going to happen."

Shirley grabbed Charles/Christine's head and moved forward until the head of her cock was rubbing Charles/Christine's lips. Charles/Christine opened up and began sucking. "Yesss, Christine!" Shirley hissed. "You don't know how long I wanted this to happen. All the time we dressed up together, put on makeup together, walked around in heels together, I dreamed of the time we would make love. Not just fuck, like you did with those two, you slutty bitch, but make love!"

Shirley was now gripping Charles/Christine's head tightly, almost painfully. "Do you know how hard it was for me not to kiss you, to caress you, especially when I shaved you? Do you know how much I wanted to embrace you after you shaved me. To have our smooth bodies against each other? And you just give yourself to the first men who hit on you!"

Shirley felt herself getting ready to cum and pulled back. "Get on the bed. I want to cum in your ass, just like those two," Shirley said. Charles/Christine crawled back on the bed, assuming the same position she'd first taken with Bernie. "No! Not like a faggot! Like a woman! On your back!"

Charles/Christine lay down confused. How can two men fuck like a man and a woman? He moved into position, on his back with his legs splayed. Shirley removed her top, revealing the longline bra she wore, then climbed onto the bed, leaving her heels on.

"I've thought about this moment ever since we first met. Only with you completely en femme. Sometimes with me on top, sometimes you. Taking each other's ass for the first time. Enjoying crossdressers' lesbian love."

Shirley was now between Charles/Christine's legs, her cock nuzzling the outside of Charles/Christine's cleft. In the back of her mind, Charles/Christine realized that Shirley hadn't put on a rubber. He felt Shirley's hands on the back of his thighs, lifting and pushing until his knees were at his chest. He looked at Shirley's face, a mixture of lust, disgust, longing and sadness.

"And you, you bitch! You spoiled it! Put a cock in your face and you become a cum slut!" Shirley spat. She moved forward so that the head of her cock entered Charles/Christine's widened opening. "But I'll redeem you. I'll purify you. They may have fucked you before me, but no one has actually cum inside you!"

She pushed forward again, burying herself inside Charles/Christine. She released Charles/Christine's legs and stretched over her, assuming the classic missionary position. She looked down into Charles/Christine's face, Charles/Christine's eyes showing fear and confusion.

"You're mine, Christine," Shirley stated. "My bitch, my girlfriend, my lover ... my friend." She began pumping in and out. "Wrap your legs around me, Christine. You've been a slut all evening, now be a woman. My woman."

Shirley lay down on Charles/Christine, the cups of their bras mashing each other. Charles/Christine wrapped his/her legs around Shirley. After a few strokes, Charles had disappeared and Christine was hugging Shirley to her, enjoying the feel of a cock sans condom moving in and out of her. So this is what it's like to be fucked as a woman, Christine thought. To just lay there and let the man pleasure you. She wrapped her legs around Shirley tighter.

Shirley was pumping for all she was worth. In addition to achieving her own relief, she wanted to scourge Christine's ass of the cocks she'd taken. When she felt Christine's legs tightening around her, she kissed Christine and drove into her hard and fast. Lips to lips, bra to bra, cock in ass pussy, Shirley came. For the third time that evening, Christine experienced a cock twitching in her ass, only this time with something shooting into her bowels.

Shirley collapsed on top of Christine, her cock buried in her friend. She kept shooting for over a minute, something she hadn't done in years. The two kept kissing, open-mouthed. Having never kissed Christine before, Shirley didn't know what her mouth tasted like. Having never sucked cock, she didn't know what a cock tasted like. But she had kissed girlfriends after they had sucked her en homme cock, and she could taste the flavor of cock in Christine's mouth. What had Ron said: When you kiss a cocksucker you're kissing every cock she's ever sucked!

Soft, Shirley pulled out of Christine and rolled on her back. After catching her breath, she propped herself and looked at their reflections in the mirror. Christine was laying on her back, legs splayed and knees raised slightly, her white bra across her shaved chest. Shirley in her black longline bra, garter belt, a strip of white belly flesh between them, the same between the garter belt and the top of her stockings. The garters made black lines down her thighs, and her cock was semi-hard, glistening with her cum. She reached over and pulled Christine's bra off, tossing it to the floor.

Christine turned and looked at Shirley. Both their mouths were smeared with Shirley's lipstick. "Where did you learn to do that?" Christine asked.

Shirley looked at her in confusion. "Do what?"

"Fuck me like I was a woman."

Shirley sat up against the headboard. "Like I said. I've wanted you since we first met. I read up on this. Like we told the guys, the internet's a wonderful thing. Lot's of pictures of guys fucking guys, dressed up, naked, a lot of different ways. And most of the times the crossdressers are on their backs with their legs up in the air or around their lovers. And that's how I wanted it to be with us."

Christine lay there, thinking. "So for the last five months you've been thinking about how you'd like to fuck me?"

"Yep."

"So what now?"

"I'd like to fuck you again."

Christine looked at Shirley's cock. "The mind may be willing, but the body is weak."

Shirley looked at her cock, then at Christine's. "I also imagine us in a sixty-nine."

Christine looked up at Shirley. "You want us to suck each other's dicks?"

"Well, it's not like something you haven't done."

"But tonight was the first time!" she protested.

"And what about getting butt fucked? Three times!"

Christine looked at Shirley's cock. She'd cleaned Bernie's cock of his cum, but Shirley's had been in her ass bareback. She sat up and looked between her own legs. Cum had dribbled out of her and pooled on the bedspread.

"I think we should clean up."

Shirley knew what her friend was thinking and didn't object. The two scrambled out of the bed. Christine went to the bathroom while Shirley removed the rest of her clothing and her wig. When she entered the bathroom, Christine was in the shower. Shirley slid open the shower door and stepped inside. Christine looked at her in confusion. She and Shirley had seen each other naked several times, including helping each other shower before shaving their bodies. But they had never showered together. She knew that this was not just to get clean.

Shirley closed the shower door and embraced Christine, pulling their bodies together. Rubbing up against each other they both became hard again. Shirley broke the kiss, pushing Christine against the back of the shower and kneeling before her. She looked up at Christine and for the first time understood the power of a cock in front of you expecting to be sucked. Christine looked down at Shirley, the water hitting her head and back, waiting. Suck it. Please, please, suck it.

Shirley read Christine's mind. She grabbed her cock and stuffed as much in her mouth as she could. She remembered all the things she had read or seen on the internet, what she had witnessed that evening, and her own experiences receiving head. She pulled her head back with her lips tight around the cock; she pressed the cock toward Christine's belly and licked the underside and the balls; she licked the head, running the tip of her tongue along the pee slit. She kissed it: the head, the shaft, along the top side, the balls, the area above the cock. It helped that Christine was completely hairless.

Christine marveled at Shirley's prowess. Surely Shirley could not have learned all this just watching internet porn. She placed her hands on Shirley's head just as Bernie and Ron had done with her earlier. Shirley took that as the signal that Christine was ready to cum. She gripped the shaft and lip-locked the glans and sucked, running her tongue along the underside. Christine stood on her tiptoes and unloaded for the second time that night.

For the first time in her life, Shirley tasted cum, and swallowed. She held Christine in her mouth until Christine stopped spurting, then licked the cock head clean. Standing up she kissed Christine, opening her mouth for her friend's tongue. Christine obliged, tasting her own cum for the first time. By now, Shirley was hard again. She turned Christine against the wall, spread her cheeks and entered her for the second time. Reaching around her, Shirley caressed Christine's dick as she pumped her from behind.

"Something else from the internet?" gasped Christine between breaths.

"Yeah ..." Shirley replied.

"What else you learn from the internet?"

"Lot's ..." Shirley pushed into Christine, pressing her to the tiles. She held their bodies tight as she dumped her second load into Christine.

For many minutes they stood like that, Shirley's cock twitching and spurting, her fingers wanking Christine, the water hitting Shirley's back. When Shirley's cock was so soft it couldn't stay inside Christine, she stepped back, pulling Christine with her. They moved under the spray and soaped each other, watching the suds run off as fast as they lathered up. Christine spent quite some time washing Shirley's dick, Shirley reciprocating by washing Christine's asshole. Finally satisfied that each was clean enough for the other's purpose, they turned off the shower and retired to the bedroom.

Christine opened a cabinet and removed two large beach towels, handing one to Shirley. They dried each other as they had in the past, only now for sex rather than dress up. Except that each had cum twice that evening and would not be able to perform anymore that night. Shirley had spent several weekends with Christine, and vice versa, engaging in girlplay, so she had several nightwear at her friend's. She put on a nightgown while Christine chose a baby doll set.

As they settled into Christine's bed, Christine turned to Shirley. "Are you sorry about this evening, ... about what I did with Bernie and Ron?"

"Are you?"

"Well ... no. I guess I knew I'd end up sucking a cock and being fucked. Not just tonight, but sometime. I thought it would be something like what we did, just in the way I did it with Bernie. I'm not being very clear, am I?"

"Yes, you are." Shirley responded. "I feel the same way. Even now. I want you to make love to me like I did to you. You know, me as the woman. You know, I've sucked your cock and fucked you, and you haven't done either to me."

"I don't know if I can fuck you, Shirley," Christine said. "I just don't feel like doing that ... to anyone, not just you. I guess I'm a pure sissy."

Shirley leaned over and kissed her. "Not so pure, sissy."

The two of them giggled and then settled in for the night.

1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers
12