All Comments on 'Tranny Slasher Camp'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What a load of crap.

YKN4949YKN4949almost 12 years agoAuthor
Criticism

Hey everyone, I appreciate your comments, even the negative ones. But if you think my story is "a load of crap" let me know why. I can't write better stories unless I know why my current stories are deficient. Thanks - YKN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
enjoyable

Hi YKN, I enjoyed your story. It was well written, with the exception of a few typos here and there (but that's okay) and had a nice flow. I'm actually not a real fan of horror/slasher flicks, but found this one to be a good read. I think, for me at least, having so many characters is a little confusing. You do a good job describing them as they're brought along in the story (and I liked how you added in describers to the girls to remind me who was who every once and a while), but I might not have so many characters on at once. Maybe it's just me (I'm not good with people's names) so adding in more descriptive words for the girls could help. Overall, well written and fun read, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Aside from some editorial mistakes, I think this was a fresh take from the usual stories. I look forward to reading further installments. Maybe a prequel where we get to know the characters background a little bit more.

tcitalianguytcitalianguyalmost 12 years ago
Wow

man that had me on the edge of my seat. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
liked it a lot

it was a great story...... it had sex and horror, my 2 favorite things lol. i want to know more, like what happened at the end with Ami after she heard the child giggling or did she really unleash something dangerous???? please continue story. :)

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfover 11 years ago
big feedback

to be honest my feelings are a little confused about this story

i'm not a fan of horror stories, but it had t-girls in it and it was written by you. so i figured i would enjoy it as much as the other ones. the warning at the beginning had me thinking that the deaths wouldn't be so bad or have them happening on key characters.

however - and this is probably just me or my dislike for slashers - i simply can't appreciate the fact that pretty much everyone dies, after having sex. it's hard for me to appreciate the awesome sex scenes, when everyone will die pretty violently in the next few paragraphs.

i'd like to repeat how awesome your Tgirls sex scenes are, wouldn't want you to think you did a bad job, everyone else is very positive about it.

that being said, the only thing you should/could change about this story are the few spelling errors (Gianni fucked Gianni's ass ...).

thank you for reading my (personal) opinion on the story. i'm pretty sure you can contact me on my profile, though keep it civilized.

as always i'm looking forward to more stories.

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfover 11 years ago
add-on

sorry i kinda spam your comment section, but i forgot to mention something

the revelation at the end of this story was pretty smart/well thought off

just wanted to let that know :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love slasher films and you captured the feel really well, loved this fic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was fantastic. Sexy as hell, terrifying till the end. 11/10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...