Tranquilty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet please, I'm not there yet." Tanya requested.

"I can't last much longer," he said quickly.

"Finish yourself off for me then," she replied, anxious to see him shoot.

With a loud moan, his cum began to spurt, aiming it at her exposed breasts. The feeling of his warm release helped Tanya arrive at a crushing climax. She heard another male voice moan behind her and turned just in time to see him shoot a large load towards her. Then she caught the view of another man spurting into the mouth of a pretty female, who swallowed his offering. Before Kirk and Tanya left the theater, she had watched a half dozen men finish themselves off. Both glad that they had decided to try out the fantasy of watching others masturbate in public.

****

Autumn Auger was talking to one of her friends named Hope, and heard about a man who gave lessons in how to perform blow jobs.

"Just think about it," her friend said. "A oral sex course.‭ ‬What more can you ask for‭?"

"I'm not so sure,‭" ‬Autumn said.‭ "‬Sounds like a scam.‭"

"Well let's go back to my place and get on the net,‭" ‬Hope said.‭ "‬I can show you his ad.‭"

"‬Sure,‭ ‬why not.‭"

They logged onto Hope's PC and located the ad.‭ ‬It simply stated‭ "‬Friendly man willing to teach women how to pleasure men."‭ He promised that any woman could be taught how to give great oral, and that he did not expect sex in return.‭

‬Hope clicked the reply button‭ ‬and asked for more details.‭ ‬To their surprise,‭ ‬the computer responded with a return message within minutes.‭ ‬He gave them his contact information,‭ ‬and more details about his offer.‭ ‬Basically he loved getting oral sex‭ ‬and knew there were women who wanted to learn more about it.‭ ‬He considered his request fair for both parties.‭ ‬After a brief discussion,‭ ‬Autumn agreed‭ to meet with him in an hour.

"You want me to go with?" Hope offered.

"No thanks. I will be fine."

.Autumn arrived at his place ‬wearing skin tight running pants,‭ ‬sports bra, and a tank top.‭ ‬She was feeling unsure,‭ ‬and nearly backed away as she approached his front door.‭ ‬She rang the bell and waited nervously for it to open.‭ ‬When it did,‭ ‬she was greeted by a man who held out his hand.‭

"You must be the one.‭ ‬My name is Rick.‭"

"Hello,‭ ‬I'm Autumn.‭"

Rick looked to be about thirty years old, and tall with short brown hair.‭ ‬He wore no shirt, and unconsciously‭ ‬her eyes drifted down to his crotch,‭ looking for an obvious bulge in his jeans which was not visible.‭ ‬He invited her inside and offered her a cold soda.‭ ‬They talked a few minutes about the idea,‭ ‬then went to his upstairs bedroom.‭

"Well Autumn,‭ ‬I will close the shades.‭ ‬No use in letting the neighbors learn about this.‭"

"That's fine.‭ ‬But what you do here should be your own business.‭"

Autumn felt herself getting excited,‭ and wondered if she could please him.‭ ‬She was curious about learning how to give head and was quite frankly very eager.‭

"Why do you not charge for this‭?"

"Besides being illegal, if I can get a few free blow jobs,‭ ‬then it's all good.‭ ‬You are eighteen right‭?"

Autumn showed him her ID to validate her age.‭ ‬She understood the legal aspects,‭ ‬and knew he needed to protect himself.‭

"Well what are you going to teach me‭? ‬I'd love to give it try.‭"

Be glad to.‭ ‬Would you be willing to reveal any skin?"

"Why...Why do you ask me that‭? ‬I just wanted to,‭ ‬you know...‭ ‬give head.‭"

Rick dropped his jeans and replied,‭ "‬You don't have to do anything that you are uneasy about.‭ It helps me to get hard,‭ but I want you to be comfortable.‭ ‬A little bit of foreplay may even be nice.‭ ‬It's up to you though.‭"

Autumn looked at his briefs and told him,‭ "‬I suppose that's true.‭ ‬But I do not want to take off my shorts.‭"

"That's fine,‭ ‬whatever you choose,‭" ‬Rick told her.

‭Autumn couldn't believe what she was doing as she removed her upper garments, and stood in front of him with her full tits on display. Her nipples were already erect, and after getting her permission, Rick reached over and cupped one breast, then guided it to his mouth. His tongue swirled around the flesh, finally focusing on the erect bud that lay in the center. It was the first time any man had seen or touched them.

Autumn gasped when he guided her right hand to his exposed shaft, unaware that he had removed his underwear. She felt it grow bigger in her hand when she wrapped her fingers around it. At the same time, he teased both nipples, using both hands and mouth. She was glad to finally feel a mans touch on her, and was pleased that Rick did not grope at her.

‭"It's about seven inches, in case you wondered," Rick informed her. "I don't expect you to be able to deep throat me at first, so don't feel you have to try. Just don't be shy, and do your best. And we will see how this goes."

‬Rick was soon fully erect,‭ ‬and throbbed as Autumn toyed with it.‭ ‬They both watched as she gently pumped his shaft in her right hand,‭ ‬occasionally using her other hand to explore his balls tenderly.‭ ‬She seldom looked at his face,‭ ‬seeming more fascinated by what she held in her hand.‭ Rick sat in the sofa and let her take her time with touching him. She sensed he wanted oral, but was content in letting her examine his body. For several more minutes, Autumn stoked his shaft while taking occasional glance at his face and noticing his reactions.

"It really feels nice in my hands." Autumn stated.

"Thanks, your tits are very sexy."

"You want me to suck you?" she asked nervously.

"Sure, if you want to try it. If not you could get me off this way."

"Get you off?"

"Yea, you know. Make me cum."

"Oh yea, how silly of me," Autumn replied feeling foolish.

Autumn gently grabbed the base with her right hand and put the tip near her lips.‭ ‬She stroked the thick appendage and licked the head.‭ ‬With a huge sigh,‭ ‬she opened her mouth and slid it over his erection.‭ ‬After a few moments,‭ ‬she took it in deeper until she felt her mouth filled. She knew that he was only about half way in her mouth, but ‬Rick placed one hand on her head,‭ ‬urging her to keep going.‭ ‬But then she gagged and had to back away.‭

"‬You're doing fine.‭ ‬It takes time to learn how far you can a cock without choking on it.‭ ‬Try relaxing your throat muscles,‭ ‬which gets easier with practice.‭ ‬For now,‭ ‬we should focus on helping to make a guy cum.‭ ‬Grab me with both hands.‭"

Autumn did as instructed,‭ ‬holding his erection firmly in both hands,‭ ‬and looking up at him with her beautiful blue eyes.‭ ‬She took the tip into her mouth once again,‭ ‬and used her left hand to stroke him as the other hand held it steady.‭ ‬He was patient and kind to her.‭ ‬Slowly,‭ ‬he guided a little more between her soft lips,‭ ‬until she had orally accepted all but two inches.‭ ‬She felt his body tense,‭ ‬and sensed he was approaching the ending.‭

"It won't be long now Autumn.‭ ‬You prepared to swallow‭?"

It was time for her to make a crucial decision.‭ ‬She knew that men would appreciate a girl who swallowed,‭ ‬but also knew that some did not enjoy doing it.‭ ‬She sensed that he would likely not be upset if she used to hands to complete the task.‭ ‬She grew more excited by the moment,‭ ‬not only from sucking him,‭ ‬but having her bare tits exposed and touched.‭ ‬She decided to keep going,‭ ‬and attempt to finish him off orally.

Rick soon shouted, "Get ready!"

A few seconds later Autumn felt the first shot fly into her mouth. She had planned on swallowing, but there was no way. His release spurted like a garden hose, and after several thick spurts filled her mouth, she had to pull away. She was amazed when he continued to spurt several more thick streams. She never expected such a drenching. When he was finished, she had his cum in her hair, face, and on her chest.

It felt like a warm lotion that had been applied by a squirt bottle. A few streams started a trail down her belly, and along the seam of her shorts. Even though she had successfully got him off, Autumn suddenly felt a little self conscious about being topless and covered with his cum. Rick grabbed a towel and wiped his climatic results from face and breasts.

"Autumn, believe me, you did that just fine."

"Thanks.‭ ‬But I couldn't swallow it all.‭"

"Well did you enjoy the taste of what you did get‭?"

"Actually,‭ ‬yea I did.‭ ‬A bit tangy,‭ ‬but I could get used to it.‭"

"Don't be concerned about swallowing it all yet,‭" ‬Rick said.‭ "‬It takes practice and some guys come harder than others.‭ ‬It also depends on when they last got off,‭ ‬as too how much they produce.‭ ‬I think you have the ability to be really good at giving oral.‭"

"Thanks.‭ ‬I should get home and shower.‭"

"If you want,‭ ‬you can shower here,‭" ‬Rick offered.‭

"Yea that would be nice,‭ ‬thanks.‭ ‬You wont um...you know...‭?"

"Spy on you‭? ‬No I won't do that baby.‭ ‬Bathroom is down the hall on the right.‭ ‬I'll just wait here for you.‭‭"

Autumn closed the bathroom door and removed the rest of her clothes.‭ ‬She felt odd being nude in another man's home,‭ ‬but the thought also thrilled her to an extent.‭ ‬As she rinsed the remains of her initial sexual event from her body,‭ ‬she almost wished Rick would enter the room.‭ ‬Since she was in a glass shower,‭ ‬he would then be able to see her fully nude.‭‬ Under the warm spray,‭ ‬she caressed her tits in much the same way he had,‭ ‬and felt her sexual needs growing.‭ ‬Taking another look to be sure she was alone,‭ ‬Autumn slipped her fingers between her legs and quickly masturbated to a much needed climax.‭ ‬She finished and dried off,‭ ‬then rejoined him,‭ ‬still topless.‭ ‬In his room,‭ ‬she put her sports bra and top back on,‭ ‬and prepared to leave.

Before she left, Rick told her, "There's no pressure to do more, but there's always that option."

"Another lesson?" Autumn inquired.

"Sure if you wanted. Maybe next time you may let me give you a orgasm from oral."

"We'll see. That does sound inviting, not sure I'm ready to show any man that part of me yet. But I would enjoying sucking you again. That is, if we do this again."

"Just give me a call if you decide Autumn.‭ ‬It was really great meeting you.‭"

"Same here,‭ ‬Bye Rick.‭"

"Don't forget to tell your friends,‭" ‬Rick said as she walked out.‭

Autumn drove home,‭ ‬feeling a bit confused,‭ ‬mostly because part of her wanted to let him go all the way with her.‭ ‬She was pretty sure she would see him again,‭ ‬but was uncertain how far to let things go.‭

***

After her recent experience in the adult movie theater with her husband, Tanya Auger thirsted for some more adult play time. From her bedroom window, she spotted her neighbor Clayton working in his yard. She knew he was divorced and in his early thirties. His two daughters were in the custody of his ex, which often left him alone. Taking a chance, she opened her window and called out to him. When he looked towards her, she motioned him to come to the house. She knew he was lonely and hoped in some small way to help him out. Soon they were settled on her sofa, sharing casual talk about life and work.

"Can I ask something really personal Clayton?"

"Sure I guess so."

"Well I kind of feel that you have not been getting much action, and well I wondered if you would enjoy masturbating with me."

"Are you serious?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Wow Tanya, this really floors me. I'd enjoy that, but what about Kirk?"

"He won't be upset, long as we just do that."

"Well then, sounds hot," Clayton said eagerly.

Tanya felt as nervous as a child bride, but knew she wanted to do what she had suggested. She led him to her bedroom and slowly removed some of her clothes until she was clad only in pink panties and lacy bra.

"Well are you going to get naked too?" she asked.

Clayton began removing his clothes, but left his briefs on for the moment. He then sat on the bed facing her, his erection forming a distinct outline. They sat silently, looking at each others nearly naked bodies.

"Can I see your tits?" Clayton asked.

Tanya reached behind and undid the straps. Her bra dropped down, exposing her pretty breasts and succulent nipples. Clayton asked if she was willing to remove his briefs for him. Tanya nodded, and he stood in front of her to allow her to pull the garment completely off.

Tanya asked, "I know I mentioned just watching, but can I touch it briefly?"

"Sure you can." .

Tanya gently grasped his cock and gave it a few playful strokes, but stopped before anything more happened. She then stood in front of him and asked him to take her panties off. Clayton did as she asked, revealing her dark patch of curls. Tanya moved closer, allowing her hairs to brush against his lips for a few brief seconds. She then reclined back on the bed with her legs spread. Their feet met, toes entwined as they played. His cock was rigid, and she knew he was mesmerized by the sight of her naked flesh. Tanya ran her fingers along her legs and up to her crotch, finally letting her fingers slide between her thighs.

She looked into his eyes as Clayton brushed the palm of his hand back and forth along the skin of his cock. Tanya's pace quickened a little, as her free hand massaged one of her breasts, then the other. As they played openly, Tanya's breathing changed as she rapidly approached orgasm. She scooted back a little to lean against the headboard and pulled her knees up a little.

"You really are sexy Tanya," Clayton complimented.

"Thanks, you have a nice body too I must say. Tell me, when was the last time you got anything sexual from a woman?"

Clayton was silent a moment prior to replying. "It's been nearly six months. And since I have been unsure about dating..."

"What happened then if I can ask?"

"Well I had a date and she sucked me off."

"She swallow?"

"Yea she did."

"I enjoy doing that too Clayton, but I won't today. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, I am enjoying this very much."

He scooted closer to her, placing his feet on the outside of her thighs. This left his cock inches from her entrance. Clayton propped some pillows behind him and continued jerking in her direction as she eyed him intently.

"Tanya I would love to touch you or even fuck you, but we had agreed to do it this way, and I must say it's a major turn on."

"Yea it is that," Tanya moaned, followed by moans of pleasure.

"I'm so close now," Clayton said minutes later.

"Me to, do it for me please..."

Clayton leaned forward and pointed his thick shaft at her. Her eyes remain glued on his actions as he raced to grant her wish. Tanya's hand stopped moving at the gates of orgasm, stating she wanted to see him cum before she finished herself. Clayton could not hold off any longer and fired thick spurts towards her, with most of it landing on her tummy and creamy thighs. His body shuddered pure orgasmic relief as he slid his hand up and down the shaft. Tanya writhed beneath him obviously enjoying the sperm shower he was giving her. She then became a girl on a mission and quickly cried out with pleasure. Even the aftershocks of her orgasm were tremendous, her whole body shuddering which caused her tits to jiggle.

"That was a beautiful sight Tanya. Thanks for letting me share this with you, I really needed that.

"Yea I know you did," Tanya replied, running her fingers over her coated belly.

After a quick clean up, Tanya offered him a hug while both were still nude. Clayton left soon after, and Tanya was glad that they shared their passions in a sensual way, and all with very little body contact. She told her husband all about it that night, which resulted in mind blowing sex for each.

***

Kirk and Tanya Auger didn't plan on anything happening when they visited a local nightclub. After they had a couple drinks, a very attractive woman came into the club, and was quickly noticed by everyone. She was average height with long brown hair, and wearing a revealing shirt that snugly held a nice set of breasts, and a mini skirt which showed off her long and slender legs. As she passed their table, Tanya asked if she wanted to join them and she said yes. They soon learned her name was Annie and that she had turned twenty-one the week before. They talked for a while and soon both felt very comfortable with her.

When Annie went to the ladies room, Tanya talked to Kirk about the fantasy of sharing another woman. Annie soon returned from the restroom, and they changed the subject to disguise their true intentions. Later on the DJ announced last call. As they prepared to leave, Annie invited them to her place for some wine. Both Tanya and Kirk agreed, and followed Annie's car to her apartment building.

Upon entering her home, Annie told them to relax, and soon returned from the kitchen with three drinks. They started talking and soon the conversation gradually changed to sex. Suddenly Annie stood and removed every article of clothing, and stood totally bare in front of them both. She then leaned over with her breasts dangling in front of Tanya's face and kissed her gently on the mouth.

Annie began to caress Tanya's clothed body with her hands. She looked over at Kirk and saw that he was unbuttoning his shirt. He told them to continue what they were doing, so Tanya began removing her clothing until she was also nude. Annie asked if they had ever had a threesome before and they each responded no. Annie admitted she was bisexual but had never been with more than one partner at a time. The girls started kissing again and running hands all over each others bodies. Soon Annie took Tanya's hand and led her into the bedroom, leaving Kirk alone on the sofa.

Annie gently placed Tanya on the King sized bed, spread her legs apart, and slowly crawled closer. Soon she plunged her tongue between Tanya's thighs, the initial shock causing her Tanya to shriek. Kirk heard the noise and asked from the next room if everything was all right.

Tanya called out, "I think you'd best come and join us."

Kirk entered the room and stared in awe at the two nude women. He knew what his wife and Annie had on store for him, and hoped he could satisfy their needs.

Tanya stated, "I want to know what it feels like to watch you make another girl come, and to see her get you off honey."

Kirk's wife then turned to Annie and reached out to stroke her cheek. With a deer caught in headlights look, she gazed straight into Annie's eyes until their lips made contact. For a few seconds Tanya brushed her lips against Annie's as her hand trembled slightly on Annie's as they kissed tenderly for a few moments.

"Go on honey," Tanya said. "Kiss her."

At first Annie passively accepted his kiss, but began to respond, even pushing her tongue between his lips. As they kissed, Tanya curiously reached over and began rubbing a hand over Annie's tits. Kirk's own hand stretched out and did the same until both of Annie's nipples were stiff. She lay quietly between them with her eyes closed, and each time one of them tugged on a nipple, Annie reacted by opening her eyes and watching their hands travel around her body.

"Would you like to see his cock, Annie?" whispered Tanya.

Annie nodded and Kirk's heart thumped like a hammer as her hand pulled his erection out into the open.

"Touch it," Tanya said softly.

Annie reached out and ran her fingertips up and down his cock as he sat nearly motionless except for a slight forward jerking of his hips. At the same time Tanya bravely moved her hands across Annie's thighs until they met the moist treasure between her thighs. Annie's chest heaved as Tanya gently massaged her clitoris, somehow knowing exactly how she needed it done. Annie was so heated by the moment, that it took less than two minutes until the her body went into spasms around Tanya's finger. Her eyes squeezed tight shut but her lips parted as she called out Tanya's name. After her orgasm, and Annie began to relax, Tanya sped up again, causing Annie to climax for the second time, even harder than the first.