Tranquilty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now kiss it Annie, he really likes that," Tanya said, her voice both pleading and commanding at the same time.

Kirk quickly shifted position so that Annie's face was within an inch of his stiffness. She paused for a moment just to look, then both saw her pink tongue slip from between her lips and lick against the head, once quickly then more slowly. Kirk lost control for a moment and grabbed a handful of Annie's hair and pulled her onto him. Kirk felt she lacked some in technique but more than made up for with her enthusiasm. Tanya egged her on, telling her when to suck harder, slow down, go deeper, or speed up.

Kirk knew Tanya wanted to see him cum and he badly needed to. After awhile longer, he finally let it happen. The force took over his whole body from toes to scalp. Annie gagged, but gamely swallowed as spurt after spurt filled her mouth. He dreamily looked over at Tanya and saw her smile in approval of Annie's actions. He finished unbuttoning his shirt and slipped off his jeans. With all three fully naked, Tanya rolled onto her back and pulled Annie on top of her. They kissed long and hard as Kirk started stroking his softening cock, still wet from Annie's mouth.

Eventually Tanya guided Annie's head downwards, which was all the instruction Annie needed. She left a trail of wet kisses down Tanya's neck and tits, kissing and nibbling gently yet hungrily. Tanya arched her back, pushing her tits further into Annie's face. She closed her eyes when Annie's tongue resumed its trip downwards, taking time around Tanya's soft belly. The room was soon filled with the sounds of panting and soft moans, and appealing wet noises Annie made with her lips as she worshiped Tanya's body. Annie then lifted her mouth from Tanya's belly and moved it straight to her clitoris, the sweet contact making Tanya's whole body twist. Annie was on all fours a mere three feet in front of where Kirk sat.

"Go ahead honey," Tanya said softly. "Put it inside her."

Kirk knelt with the tip of his revived cock against her entrance. He then pushed slowly into Annie, and was quickly buried all the way. She cried out and jerked her head away from Tanya, obviously surprised at the size and thickness. Tanya quickly grabbed Annie's head and pulled it back down and held it there as she watched her man slowly withdraw and thrust back into their new playmate. Tanya was biting her lip, and Kirk knew that meant she was trying to stay as close to orgasm as possible without actually letting it happen yet. She wanted to prolong her pleasure and make the orgasm that much stronger.

"Am I hurting you Annie?" he asked.

Even though she replied no, he remained slow and gentle so that Annie could concentrate on getting his wife off. Tanya didn't hold out for much longer and Kirk could hardly recall seeing her climax like that, almost silent but with massive convulsions, as if she was bottling up an earthquake.

"That was nice Annie, but I think she could like another one of those" Kirk said, knowing Tanya was never fully satisfied by just one orgasm, no matter how good it was.

Annie didn't argue and happily licked Tanya into another overwhelming finish. Kirk continued to please Annie properly, pushing in harder and faster. Tanya recovered and moved out from underneath and crawled behind him, rubbing her nipples against his sweaty back, and looking over his shoulder. Kirk flipped Annie over and picked her up by her hips, grinding her around his cock as it stayed completely buried inside her. Annie's yelps soon turned into a continuous loud moan as Tanya kept encouraging him to get her off . When it happened, Kirk closed his eyes and felt Annie's orgasm tighten against his buried shaft. That took him over the edge and he shot a load deep inside their new lover.

When he removed himself, Tanya kissed him and then took his cock into her mouth to taste it. Next she crawled over to Annie and ran her tongue along the inside of her wet thighs until it reached her clitoris and began busily licking. Annie tossed head from side to side and made a high-pitched gasping sound. Kirk crawled over and gently kissed and licked Annie's tits and belly until she came in a short time span. Then they swapped places, and Kirk carried Annie to yet another release. Exhausted, Annie begged them to stop.

For the next little while, each lay in silence, the sweat cooling on their skin. Soon Kirk was aroused again and both women knew he needed to do something with it. He rolled on top of his wife and made love to her slowly and sweetly while Annie curled up on the bed and watched with a sleepy smile on her face. Tanya changed positions to straddle her husband's erection. After she reached her ending, Kirk came inside her with a loud moan. No sooner had Tanya rolled off of him and back onto the mattress, all three fell into a deep slumber.

The next morning, Kirk woke at nine and saw both women were still sleeping. Not wanting to wake them, he quietly got out of bed, but his movements woke them. All three traded looks, not knowing what to say.

Annie finally spoke, "Well you two, I had a great evening and really want to thank you for doing this with me. But I don't think it should ever happen again."

Tanya asked, "Why not Annie?

"Well you are married and I don't want to ruin your relationship."

Respecting her wishes, Kirk and Tanya dressed and headed for home. Both knew they may never see her again, but also knew they would often think about Annie and that incredibly satisfying night.

***