Transatlantic Delay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"I want your bum wide open for me, Kat." Her hands were nowhere in sight on my screen. I was brushing gently around my clit with my forefinger, it would have been the easiest most delicious thing in the world to cum just looking at her bare butt, but I held off. "Come on, open up wide and show me that pretty little asshole of yours."

Her hands came into view. So immaculately manicured, and some elegant pink nail polish too. "Open your ass." I was having to keep my fingers away from the little button of electricity that was my clit, I was so excited. "Open up your hot ass and show me your asshole."

The manicured fingers gripped her butt cheeks, and then Kat was doing it, exposing her most private place to the camera, to me, opening and displaying her vulnerable little hole. It was breathtaking, being able to feast my eyes upon the anus of this beautiful woman. "Bring it closer," I said, and my imagination switched to her office, and this tall haughty woman with her skirt around her waist baring her ass to the screen.

I held her there for minutes, while I took in all the details, the contrast in skin colors between the pure creamy white of her buttocks and the brownness around her anus. Like a stain. The dark brown wrinkles of her asshole, almost like the swirls of a Bridget Riley painting, drawing me hypnotically into the vortex, the focus of my lust.

"Looking at your asshole makes me so fucking wet, Kat. I'm touching my cunt now looking at your tight little asshole." Coincidentally I could see at the bottom of my screen that Kat's pussy was dripping honey, the naughty girl. Seven years of waiting felt good, whatever her conscience said.

In a way I was curious to see her cum, and if she'd been actually present in my office that's probably what would have happened, as part of my reliable old routine. But she wasn't and anyway, this was all about me.

"Okay, sit down, Kat." It still looked weird, watching her walk away from the camera, the firmness of that gorgeous fucking butt, but then she was sat down in her chair again. Her nipples, I noticed, were stiff as anything, and she did nothing to cover them. "Now you keep looking at the screen, Kat, right throughout this, you understand?" She nodded. It was funny how once she'd acquiesced I hadn't had to repeat the threat once.

Tearing myself away from the delicious ruin of Kat's appearance on my screen I turned away from the screen and knelt on my chair, facing away. I pulled out my vanity mirror and wedged it in the gap between the metal of the chair back and the leather cushion. Although I was facing away from the screen I could see where Kat was looking. In fact she gave the impression of looking slightly down, but that was only because the eye was above the screen. She was watching me alright.

I backed up a little towards the screen. Kat's eyes didn't waver. "Okay, Kat, you were always best in our class at figuring out what the other side really wanted. Make me happy. Ask me."

Her eyes were still fixed just below the screen. She licked her lips. Nerves. And anticipation. "Show me your ass, Sam. I want you to show me your ass." It was a turning point, and we both knew it. No longer was this mute obedience to avoid the end of her career. She was playing the game, and enjoying the game, too.

I'm quite tall, quite slim, but I like to think my ass has a nice curve to it. Whatever, my skirt hitched up without any difficulty. Kat licked her lips again. "Now pull down your knickers." Yes, playing the game to the full. I hitched down my pantyhose and panties until they were half way down my thighs. I now had a sense of the strangeness Kat must have felt, baring my behind to a face on a machine, a face that wasn't even looking directly at me.

"That's good, Kat, go on." Even on the reflection of the transmission I could see she blinked, and I guessed she hadn't expected to have to talk it through any further.

"Open it up." She hadn't looked away once.

"Open what up?"

"Your ass, Sam. Open your ass up." Whenever I'm doing this, I can never quite decide which is the supreme moment. In abstract I love the idea of seeing, exploring, but in practice there is something gloriously wanton about separating my ass cheeks for another woman's pleasure.

I was soaking wet, and very close. Just a few more finishing touches. "What can you see, Kat?" She half-nodded to herself, as if she'd expected that Sam would always ask for more.

"I can see your ass, Samantha." She was smiling, teasing. And if I wasn't mistaken from the way her right arm was moving, she was touching herself, too. "I can see your asshole." It was the first time, ever, that I had heard Kat use a dirty word. (I don't count "ass"). It was worth a hundred images.

Of course the further Kat went, the further I wanted to take her. "That's good. We're nearly there." It was true, whatever my original intentions this had turned into joint masturbation - not only was Kat clearly frigging herself she was also playing intermittently with her nipples. "Okay Kat, it's now nine in the evening here, if you were kneeling behind my ass what do you think it would be like?"

She looked a little confused. Was I talking about the weather, the food, my office? "My ass, Kat, I've been at work nearly twelve hours, if you were kneeling on the floor behind me, what do you think my ass would be like?"

That got through. Her right arm stopped. I could see she was thinking what to say. "Hot."

"Not good enough." She looked down and then mumbled something but the mike didn't pick it up. "Louder."

Another glance to heaven but the right arm was moving again. The girl couldn't help herself. "Dirty."

That was nearly good enough, but I wanted this to be exactly right. "Not quite, Kat, not quite. Spell it out for me. We're both going to cum in a minute," - so now she was a fully complicit partner - "and as we do I want you to poke your tongue out like you're licking my dirty asshole. But before you do you have to tell me what it's like being there, using your tongue, pressing it right against my hole."

Again, the delay, but nothing more than was caused by the connection. "I'm licking your asshole, Samantha," she was disobeying me, but how, poking out her tongue but between the words, because she was too excited to wait and she wanted to imagine it too, "I'm licking your dirty asshole...it tastes dirty...and smelly...and sexy...and shitty...unnh..."

I came so hard, fucking my ass back against Kat's imaginary tongue, nearly losing my grip on the chair as shockwave after shockwave spasmed through me.

For some seconds I just stayed there, kneeling on the chair, not trusting my muscles to move me, but finally flopped around, and collapsed back onto the chair. Looking at the screen, I could see Kat was slumped back in her chair, flushed, a faint sheen of sweat on her forehead and a nice post-orgasmic blush to her chest. Her nipples were still swollen with arousal. She was also smiling. Before I began that would have been a failure, but now I found I was pleased we had shared the enjoyment.

"Okay," I said, my voice so quiet I wasn't sure the mike would pick it up, "I guess life must go on. But we need to discuss TMS again." For a moment Kat's face dropped, and I was surprised to feel a little sorry for her, but when I carried on she figured out what I meant. "Same time tomorrow, same channels, yes?"

She nodded, slowly and reluctantly sorting out her clothes.

"Oh, and one more thing," I continued. "The negotiations will be more...interesting if you wear plain white knickers for me. Okay?"

There was the usual two second delay. "Okay."

12