The Breeding Chronicles Pt. 01: Maria

Story Info
Filipina mail order bride needs help to be bred.
7.2k words
4.33
45.3k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt 1 - Maria

Summary -- This is a new series of stories I intend to write.

In this first part, a Filipino mail order bride needs helps to become pregnant. There are number of different themes from romantic couplings, interracial, older woman/ younger man, and cuckold that are in play in this story. If this doesn't interest you, then just move on to something else.

The other story parts are yet to be written, but they are intended to be stories of other women also needing help to become pregnant.

February 4th

I'm getting married in a few months to Donald Duncan. He is a good man, and he will take good care of me. Our courtship is not conventional, but it works for us. Our relationship is intercontinental since I live in the Philippines, and he is in the USA. An older cousin of mine who lives in the USA introduced us. We corresponded first by email, and then by IM and video chats.

He is older than me, but that doesn't bother me. He's almost 70, so he's 36 years older than me, since I'm 34. I don't have a lot to offer, but he accepts me for who I am.

Don is older, but he looks good for his age and he still gets around. He's not like some other seniors that have one foot in the grave. I can't wait until July when we have the wedding. There's so much planning to do.

March 12th

Mrs. Don Duncan. Mrs. Maria Duncan. It's funny to think that will be my name, but I can get used to it. It sounds like a white woman's name. I have always been Maria Antonio De La Cruz. I grew up in the Tarlac province of the Philippines in a large family with 4 brothers and 2 sisters. My family is poor, but I studied hard as a kid and got a degree in education, and now I teach high school English.

Don says the fact that I am fluent in English is one of his attractions to me. He talked to other Filipino women, and they had a hard time understanding him because of their poor English. He used to be in the US Navy, serving in Subic Bay, so he is comfortable with Filipino women. I am not pretty, but I am not ugly. I still have an ok figure. I am not yet fat.

He started asking me to show myself to him when we video chat. At first, I refused, but now that we are engaged, I think it is alright. At first, I just flashed my breasts. They are smaller, but he does not seem to mind. He asked me to show him more. I took off my panties for him and showed him my pussy. I felt so silly at times exposing myself to him like that, but he seems happy with me, and that makes me happy.

I have been lonely for so long that I am glad to have Don in my life. A lot of boys and men have asked to become my boyfriend over the years, but I have always rebuffed their advances. I see life in America in the movies and tv shows, and it is much better than in the Philippines. I have always been determined to make my way to the USA at some point. And now I have found love and a way to the US in one fell swoop.

April 7th

Everything is set for the wedding now. We booked a venue up in Baguio City. It is so pretty up there in the mountains with the mist and cooler weather. I am sure that Don will love it. The wedding will not be too large since he does not have any family coming from the USA for the ceremony, and only my immediate family will make the long drive from Tarlac to Baguio City.

Still, I get to be treated like a princess for a day, and Don and I can seal our vows. I am prepared to give myself to him and start a new life in the USA. There is nothing left for me here in the Philippines.

May 18th

My family pretends to be excited for me, but I know they worry about me, also.

"What if he is bad to you?" my mother asks.

"Nanay, he is a good man, and he will take good care of me," I tell her.

She thinks he is only interested in me because I am so much younger than him. She thinks I will be lonely in the USA with no family around. But I have some cousins in the Houston area where he lives, so I will be ok.

She says if he is such a great catch, how come nobody in all the USA wants him. I told her, maybe they do all want him, but he doesn't want them. It's me he wants, and it's me he will get.

One of my aunties said I am like a whore, selling myself to him to come to America. I figure I've got something he wants, and he's got something I want. It's a fair trade. And if we can be good friends and husband and wife, then love is a bonus on top of it all.

I see so many others that marry for love, and then a few years later, they're so miserable, they either separate or live in misery. I figure, if I will marry, better off to have some other benefits as part of that package, as well.

June 2nd

It is 5 weeks until the wedding. There is so much planning left to do. The devil is in the details as they say. I am nervous to meet Don face to face for the first time. What if he will not like me in person? Maybe on a webcam I am looking ok, but maybe the camera hides my imperfections. Or maybe he will realize I am too short or too plain for him. I do not know, but I hope he will accept me as I am.

Here in the Philippines, all of my girlfriends and schoolmates all married and had families by their early to mid 20's. I am like an old maid in my mid-30's and never being married or having kids. My mother and aunties are always berating me for being too picky with men. And now that I have picked a man, they berate me for picking someone so old. I just can't win.

But what is it to them? I know they care about me, but they are not the one who will live with him. I am, and it is my choice, I tell them. Anyway, I see them with their husbands. Their men are all drunks. My own father left years ago to Mindanao and never came back, and my uncles are all worthless freeloaders. Is that what they want for me? What makes my mother and aunties think they know any better? I am confident I am making the right choice, and I won't let them dissuade me.

July 9th

I'm married! I'm Mrs. Donald Duncan.

Don arrived on July 2nd, and we met for the first time in person. We had a brief courtship in person before we walked down the aisle. He met my family, and we took day a day trip to Hundred Islands that everyone enjoyed.

We were married at Our Lady of Atonement, a beautiful old Catholic church high up in the mountains of Baguio City, and then we had a small wedding reception at one of the nicer restaurants in town. I think my family felt better about Don after meeting him and seeing that he is a kind person.

The wedding night was a little awkward. It was our first time having sex, but I wanted to be a good wife for him and perform my wifely duties. I am only 5'2" and about 100 pounds, while he is 5'9" and over 200 pounds, so he crushed me a bit when he is on top. Still, I think I made him happy.

At first, I thought he is not turned on by me. He was soft when I undressed him, but he let me suck his dick, and then he became hard. When he entered me, I was not wet yet, so it hurt a little bit, but I became turned on as he kept going. I did not cum, but I enjoyed the sex ok. He does well for a 70-year-old man. I am ok to perform my wifely duties for him on a regular basis.

August 12th

Life in America is so much different. When I first arrived at George Bush airport with my husband a few weeks ago, I could not believe how nice the roads and all the buildings are. Don apologized for the summer heat and humidity, but I actually like it. It reminds me of home. Besides, he has A/C in his home, so I don't know why one would apologize. It is only hot when you step outside. Inside the house and car, it is fine.

I have met many of Don's friends and family now. They act kind, but I can tell they don't approve of us on some level. I am younger than his kids, so they don't know what to call me, but it is ok. Anyway, they are old with families of their own, so they don't need to call me mom.

I learned that Don has an ex-wife, but they have been divorced for many years now. They rarely even see each other, so she is not a threat to me. I have not met her, although she seems to be nothing to him, so she is nothing to me.

I know his kids and some of his friends think I am using him for a green card. Well, maybe they are not entirely wrong, but he is using me as well. I'm not blind to that, but we each have something that the other wants, so what's wrong with that?

September 16th

It is a little lonely at times, but I am getting used to life in the USA.

Don is retired, so he is home all the time. I see now what kind of wife he wants. He wants a maid to take care of the house and cook for him. And someone to serve him sexually.

He encourages me to dress sexy. He likes having a sexy wife to show off to his friends. When we go out, he wants me to dress in short dresses, even if we are just going to the grocery store. He even wants me to wear sexy underwear like thongs or sometimes wear no underwear.

He tells me that my breasts are small, so I do not need a bra. I am becoming used to not wearing one now, even when we go out. At first, I was very worried because my nipples poke out from my top, but it makes him happy, and maybe it is not as noticeable as I imagine.

He takes videos of me sometimes, but he is careful not to put my face in there, so no one will know it is me. If anyone were to recognize me, I would be so ashamed. He is old, but he is still able to have a lot of sex.

He posts the videos on different websites. At first, I am afraid that I will be exposed as the town slut, but Don does a good job of making sure I cannot be recognized. I worry that maybe someone will recognize the furnishing and decorations in our house, but that does not seem to be the case.

I have seen the comments that some men have left. Some men are just crude and vulgar. A lot of them scare me with the suggestions of what they would do to me. Others seem genuinely nice and curious about me. Don has traded messages with some of them, but he is still careful to protect our identity. You can't be too careful. There are a lot of crazy people out there.

Though Don wants to have sex with me every day, sometimes he has trouble to become hard, even though I am dressed in lingerie. There is a little blue pill he takes that he says helps him. If he doesn't take it, then I suck his cock for a long time to make him hard before he can go into me.

I have even gotten used to the taste of his cum and having his cock in my mouth. I like the power I hold over him when I suck his cock. When he becomes close to cumming, I can stop sucking him off, and he will promise me anything I want as long as I resume the blow job. It is funny how easy he can be to manipulate like that, although I don't want to abuse this power.

Still, my life here is easy compared to my life in the Philippines. I don't have to work here, so serving my husband has become my job, and I am ok with that.

October 5th

I had a big fight with Don today. I am disappointed and feel betrayed.

I told him that I am surprised I am not yet pregnant with all the sex we have had, and then he told me he cannot have kids since he had a vasectomy many, many years ago. I know he is older and already experienced having babies and raising them, but I have not, and I want that experience, too.

I know that I am basically a maid and sex slave for him. Still, there are other things I want in life. I am in the USA, but I do not get to go out much and make my own friends. Always I am to be at home to serve and please my husband.

I just want to have a child of my own, my own flesh and blood to raise and love. Is that too much to ask?

Don says that he is done with kids and that is why he got that procedure. I wish he told me that before we married. I might not have married him. He says he is too old to raise another baby. Well, maybe he should've thought of that before marrying a woman my age.

Still, I am so sad now, and I don't know if I want to remain in this marriage.

November 18th

After our initial fight on having a kid, Don seems to be coming around. He apologized and said it was unfair to me.

Still he cannot have a kid since he has been fixed. I asked, how, then, can I become pregnant?

There are procedures where doctors can make me pregnant, but Don said that costs too much money, and it is not a guarantee to work. Then, he surprised me by saying maybe we can find another man to make me pregnant.

I was confused. But that means I am to have sex with another man. I don't know about this. To let a stranger penetrate me. I know I am like a sex slave for Don, but that is for Don, my husband. If I offer myself to a stranger, am I then a whore?

Or does it have to be a stranger? Could it be a friend? Don's only demand is the other man must be white, like him, so that no one will know the child is not his.

And the sex must take place in our house. He won't be in the room, but he wants to video record the sex. I don't know about all of this. I must think it all over and consider if I really want to go through with this to have a child.

But Don said, if I go through with it, then he will raise the child as his own, so it made me happy and gave me hope. Still, does he really love me if he is ok to let another man have sex with me? Will I ever be able to tell the child about the true father, or is this a secret I need to keep all the child's life? I really need to sit down and think all of this through.

December 9th

I have been watching every man I see and sizing them up if they are someone I would want to be the father of my child. I walk down the street, and every man I see I am judging how he looks, dresses, and how intelligent I imagine him to be.

I want someone taller. I do not want a short man. I want my child to be like American height, not like the shorter Filipino height. I suppose you always want what you cannot be, so a man who is blond haired also seems nice. Then again, men who are dark haired often appear more intelligent, so I don't know.

How do I even ask someone to father my child? Excuse me, sir, would you mind to fuck me and get me pregnant? Nothing more, nothing less. Won't a normal man be repulsed by this proposal?

And even if I select a man, how do I know they will want to do this? Will they find me attractive? I have gained a little weight since coming to the USA, although I still have a decent figure. But I don't want to have some old ugly, desperate man father my child.

Then again, most men only want sex. Even though I am not the sexiest woman, I see how other men leer at me, especially when I am dressed sexy, like Don wants me to dress. I even catch the younger men often staring at me, hoping for a peek up my dress or down my chest.

As soon as you mention a child, most men will run away. They are afraid of commitment. If the idea of marriage already sends most men running, then the threat of a child might turn them into an Olympic sprinter. But we would not expect any child support from them. I just need them to plant their seed in me. Then they can go back to living their life.

January 18th

It is a New Year, and my resolution is to get pregnant and have a baby this year.

I thought about picking up a stranger in a bar. I thought maybe it is better if I know nothing about the father of my child. It was tempting, however, I don't want to get a disease, so I banished that idea. If I get a disease, maybe Don will not want me anymore. Besides, you never know with a stranger. The guy could be a serial killer or something. It is better if I at least somewhat know the person before becoming intimate with them.

I set up an online profile. My profile was innocent enough, and I alluded to an interest to have children. I was careful not to reveal my face because the last thing I need is to be recognized by an acquaintance and asked why am I cheating on my husband?

I heard back from several men, however, after one or two emails, they are already talking about all the nasty things they want to do to me. Then again, if all I need is for them to breed me, maybe that is not such a bad thing. Sigh, I never even told them the real purpose was no strings attached sex to get me pregnant. That said, most of the nasty things they wanted to do to me wouldn't help me get pregnant, anyway.

There is a young man down the street. I have talked to his mother, Julianne, when I take afternoon walks around the neighborhood. Her son is Philip, and he's 24 years old. After college, he got a job with a local company, and he moved back in with his mom to save money. He's cute, but I don't know if he'd want me.

I see other men in the neighborhood, but I still don't know how I'd approach any of them. Given Don's requirements, I'd have to tell them the plan since we must have sex in our house. But what if they refuse me, and then they tell the whole neighborhood? Or even if they accept the offer, but then they tell the whole neighborhood. Either way, I'm the neighborhood slut.

I compared and contrasted Don's friends. They are all older like him. Much as I don't mind my husband's age, I think one always wants what one does not have, so I would prefer someone younger. I even considered Don's son, however, I don't think this is a good idea to bring up to Don. I know he left open who could be my baby's father, but I think that would be a step too far.

Besides, his family already thinks that I am using him, and I see the disdain when they see me dressed in skimpy clothing. I know they think I use sex to keep Don as my husband. They don't realize, he is the one driving me to dress that way, but in their eyes, he is their innocent father, while I am still the evil step-mother.

So where does that leave me? I'm not sure. There is no perfect answer, so I guess I will just have to make up my mind and choose an option.

February 21stI struck a friendly conversation with Philip, the neighbor's son down the street. I took an afternoon walk and saw him changing the oil on his car. I stopped in to ask if his mother, my friend Julianne, was home. I already knew she wasn't since her car was out, but it gave me an excuse to drop by.

It was just an innocent conversation, but it was the first time we ever did more than exchange pleasantries. I confirmed he does not have a girlfriend as part of the conversation, so that's a good sign. He is young, but he's out of school, so he's old enough. He is good looking, too, about 6'2" and fairly fit with sandy blond hair. I think we would make a good-looking baby.

I am getting way ahead of myself, but maybe it takes baby steps to make a baby.

March 24th

The conversations with Philip are starting to take on a flirtatious tone. That's not an accident since I'm trying to feel out if he has any possible interest in me.

He is shy to talk to his mother about girls, but he opened up to me about it, seeking my advice on how to approach women. We communicate mostly over text, but we also spend time on the phone with each other. Very quickly, he started to confide in me. He said that he is shy around women and still relatively inexperienced. He has only had a few girlfriends and is unsure in relationships.

There is a girl at his work place he finds attractive, but he knows she is more experienced than him, and this intimidates him. He told me the other day he is unsure if he is a good lover. I recognized the opening this gave, and immediately moved in.

12