Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Problems in paradise.
11.2k words
4.06
64.5k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life was perfect. I had a beautiful young loving wife, two tiny beautiful little girls. Enough money so we lived very comfortably. We really enjoyed our life.

Then we were invited by our best friends to help them put on a benefit program to help raise money for a Foundation. Our friends, Savanna and Jonas Lambert, had a foundation that provided plastic surgery for poor children. How could we refuse, Susie, my beautiful wife, had her face rebuilt by Jonas. We were pleased and excited to help anyway we could.

Susie, my wife, is a very intelligent and charming girl. She has a photographic memory. She can remember anything she has ever read. Word for word.

Savanna, Susie, Jonas and I all tried out for various positions. The owner and General Manager of our largest local TV station was assisting us with several of his staff. Mr. Fred Logan and his people wrote an introduction and explanation of the auction that was to follow. I tried reading it first. Then Jason gave it a shot. We were both pretty bad. I suggested that Susie try it. Susie glanced at the paper for thirty seconds and put it down. She stepped to the lectern and started talking. She was super. She never missed a word, she was energetic, and captivated the few people in the audience. When she was through everyone clapped.

We moved on and about six of us tried out for the auctioneer spot. Fred Logan just shook his head. He had his News anchor man give it a shot. He was much better. Then Fred looked at Susie, "Miss Murphy, would you please give it a try."

Again she was wonderful. She was smooth, she made everything run like clockwork. Fred Logan walked over to her. "Can you sing the National Anthem too?" Susie nodded.

"Do it girl."

She sang like an angel. Fred grinned. "Let's just call it the Susie Murphy show."

I was so proud of her I didn't know what to say.

Weeks later the show was perfect. Susie was marvelous, beautiful in a long evening gown, and in complete control of everything. Fred Logan approached us as I was kissing her after the show. "Mr. Murphy, I would like to speak to your daughter, if I may." I grinned and stepped away. He led her off to a corner and talked to her for a while then shook everyones hands and left.

Susie hurried to me. "Guess what? He offered me a job as the news anchor on the evening news."

"Oh! Susie! That's wonderful, do you want to try it?"

"I don't know, I have you and the girls to care for. How would I ever find the time?"

"Darling, you would be perfect at that job. I can handle the girls as long as you save us a little of your time. If this is really what you want to do, go for it girl."

She did. She was an instant hit. The stations share of the local evening news doubled the first month. The following month it had fully three quarters of the market. They kept announcing her as Miss Susanna Murphy. That didn't bother me until I noticed she didn't wear her wedding ring on the air. I noticed that she wore it when she came home. I remarked about it and she said the program director asked her not to wear it at the station. They didn't like the on camera people to wear personal jewelry.

We hired a nanny for the girls. She, Sigrid, was an older Swedish lady who loved the girls. She took excellent care of them, and being a widow she often spent the night in a room we fixed for her, she was a jewel. Susie spent every minute she could with the girls. Our time together seemed to shrink. I didn't say anything, I just savored every second we had together. She was off on weekends and she loved to cook for us and play with the girls. I loved nap time, then I got to play with her. She loved to tease me and she would disappear after she put the girls down for their nap. I would hear her heels in the hall. She would strut through wearing nothing but her heels. I would jump up and chase her to our bed. Then the fun began. I would hold her down while she struggled to get away. Then I would kiss her sweet lips and she would go limp and let me caress her body with my lips and tongue. When she was ready she would always catch me when I was not expecting it and push me on my back. Then it was my turn to have her love me. I didn't usually last too long before I would grab her and pull her up over my face and lick and suck on her pussy. She squealed with delight as I ran my tongue as deep inside her as I could. Then she would turn around and suck my cock while I ate her out. She would cum a number of times. If I came in her mouth she would either kiss me and feed me some of my juice or swallow it all. We made love again at night. I couldn't get enough of my sexy wife. I believed she loved our sex play too.

She had liked to go different places on Saturday nights, often with the Lamberts. Now she just wanted to stay home. I guess she put a lot of herself into the shows. The networks had learned of her and were talking to her quite often. She casually told me she had turned down a job with Fox News, at three times the money, because it would mean she would have to move to New York.

After six months she told me she had been offered an afternoon talk show hour. I asked her if she wanted to do it. She grinned at me, "I would like to try it. If it goes well I may drop the news."

"I don't see how they could do that. It is the highest rated news show in Florida."

"We'll have to see how it goes."

I saw even less of her than before. I decided one day to go sit in on her afternoon show. I sat in the very back corner and was very proud of her. She was even more in charge of the show than it appeared on the air. She had a firm grip on everything. She had several local politicians on the show and grilled them without mercy. One poor guy tried to make a statement about his stand on a rezoning plan to allow the construction of a Wal-Mart store. The plan called for the use of the eminent domain powers of the county to take property from individuals to make room for the store. He stated that the change would generate a huge increase in taxes for the area. Susie pointed out that he had voiced opposition to the use of eminent domain on several other similar plans. She quoted him exactly from his old speeches. She challenged him to explain the change of heart. The audience loved it. People had begun to realize that she did a great deal of homework for her show and that she was always very well prepared. Her fabulous memory was her secret weapon.

After the show I found my way to her office and asked the secretary to see her. I told her that, no, I didn't have an appointment, and I was informed she was very busy. I gave the girl my name and I said I would wait. I sat in a corner and read a paper. Her office door opened and a very handsome man walked out with his arm around her. He turned and held her in his arms and kissed her passionately and left. She didn't see me. I was in shock. I couldn't move for a few seconds as she went back in her office. I heard the secretary say, "Miss Murphy, I think your father is here to see you." I stood and walked to the door and left. I went to the nearest bar and had a couple of drinks before I headed home. I was almost home when everything went black.

I woke up in the hospital. One of my legs was suspended from a trapeze over the bed. It was in a long cast. I had a IV in my arm and a canula in my nose. I felt very groggy and went back to sleep. I dreamed of my Susie. But was she still my Susie? I kept seeing the kiss. I saw it a hundred times.

When I woke up I saw someone sitting in the chair. It was Susie, she was crying. I said, "Hi, Miss Murphy. What are you doing here?"

She jumped up. She ran to the bed and kissed me. She asked how I felt. I told her I really didn't know. "I don't know what happened. I was almost home I thought, now I am here. This is a hospital, isn't it?"

"Yes Dear, it is, you were in a car accident. Someone ran a red light and hit you. Two police officers were right behind you and saw the whole thing. Your leg was broken and you are badly bruised and have cuts all over you."

"When can I go home, I miss my girls."

"Not for several days, the girls are worried about you, they just keep crying for you."

"Have you seen them today? They are four and six years old now you know."

"I know that!"

"I wondered, they seem to remember you."

"What?"

"I think they call Mrs. Olson, Mommy now."

She stared at me. Tears were in her eyes. "Were you at my office this afternoon after the show?"

"Yes, I have never lied to you. I was there."

"Did you see Don kiss me?"

"Why else would I have a bunch of drinks at the nearest bar before I tried to drive home? I heard your girl say your father was there. You had to know it was me. I guess you feel like I am your father now. I think your are looking for a new father for your kids. Right?"

She was openly weeping now. I tried to set up and the leg swung around and hit a post. I screamed. Nurses came running and one of them led Susie from the room. I was put on a gurney and rushed off for x-rays. It was hours later before I got back to the room. After I was settled in my bed I asked about Susie.

The nurse said "Your daughter left to do her show. She told us to be sure to tell you to watch her show tonight."

They brought me a meal, it was surprisingly good, I was hungry. One of the nurses rushed in, two others were with her. Several more nurses and doctors crowded in too. She switched on the TV and turned up the sound. The announcer introduced the evening news "anchored by Miss Susanna Murphy." Then there she was, God! She was beautiful, really beautiful.

She looked very serious, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an announcement to make. I am not Miss Murphy, I am, proudly, Mrs. James Murphy. My husband of almost seven years now lies in a hospital bed after a automobile accident today. I also have two darling little girls I love dearly. My husband and my children need me now. I need to be with them. My husband has been neglected lately, he is my life, my strong support and my greatest fan. I cannot live without him. I love and adore him. Thank you, I love and thank all of you for your support and I hate to leave the wonderful people here at the station, my husband needs me now. I will always need him. Good Bye."

The announcer introduced the substitute anchor, it was the guy I saw her kissing. I watched for a minute. Then I looked up, all the nurses were staring at me. Several more came in. One said, "She must really love you. To give that up for you."

I thought about it. I just grinned. "I hope she does."

"Oh! She does, she cried so hard this afternoon I thought we would have to sedate her. Then she said she had something to do and told us to make sure you saw her show."

Another nurse said, "I'll bet anyone a thousand bucks she will be here inside of ten minutes, that's about as fast as you can get here from there." No one took the bet. They would have lost. I heard her heels in the hallway. I would recognize what she called her 'heel first slut strut' anywhere.

She came right to me and kissed me deeply. She cried a little and said, "I'm here until I can take you home. I won't leave you again."

I said, "Good, I missed you very much."

She grinned, "I know, I missed you too. I had already quit this afternoon when you saw me kiss Don goodbye."

One of the doctors standing there said, "We will all miss you on the news. What are we going to do?"

"You will be alright. I have an offer to do a network morning news show from my home. I haven't given them an answer yet. I have to get my man's approval first."

Susie was a good as her word. She stayed with me until I was permitted to go home. We had a non emergency ambulance take me home. The driver and his helper carried me in to my bed. Susie waited on me virtually hand and foot. I could get around a bit with crutches but it was very painful. My girls were glad to have me home. Mary the oldest about broke my heart when she climbed on the bed beside me and held my face in her little hands and kissed me then started crying. She said, "Daddy, Daddy, Sissy and I love you so much. We are sorry you got hurted. We want you here with us for ever. Please get better." The girls both stayed with me in my bed as long as Susie would let them.

After the girls were in bed and asleep she helped me get ready for bed. I was very tired and dropped off to sleep. I woke up a little later and saw she was not in bed with me. I lifted and saw it was ten after eleven. I thought I heard her voice. I swung out of bed and got hold of my crutches and slowly moved to the end of the hallway. I heard her say, "I am sorry Don, this is how it will have to be. I thought I might love you but I know now I love only Jim. I owe him my life, I can never cheat on him, it will never happen. Do not try to get in touch with me in any way. Just find someone else my sweet boy and remember me fondly, Good Bye." She walked around the corner and saw me standing there. She was startled and stared at me. "You heard everything didn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I heard enough." I turned slowly around and hobbled back to my bed. I lay in my bed and heard her get ready for bed. We both lay in bed wide awake. After a while I felt her move. She sat up and said, "Do you want to talk?"

"Sure, why not. What do you want to do?"

"I don't intend to do anything. I am where I want to be."

"From what I heard I guess you never went to bed with him."

"No, never. I couldn't do that. I just couldn't."

"Did you want to go to bed with him?"

"I don't really know, I never let it get that far. I am very fond of him and he says he loves me. I am flattered by his attentions but I don't lust after his body like I do yours. I know exactly how I feel about you."

"Well, that is interesting, to say the least. I am not sure I want to hear that. I think we need to lay some ground rules if we are going to stay married. I love you completely and totally. I also know only too well that you are an exceedingly beautiful woman. I am old enough to be your father. I don't know if I please you sexually or not, but I know there will come a time when I may not be capable of satisfying your needs." She tried to say something and I hushed her. "Let me finish girl, I need to get this off my chest. I want you to be happy, I love you but I am not a strong enough man to share you. If you want out at any time just tell me. I will not try to keep you with me if you are unhappy. If I can't please or satisfy you let me know and we will work something out. As I said, like most men, I have a fragile ego. If you want sex with another man we can work something out. I would have to be present. There can be no meeting anyone, or talking to them or exchanging communications of any sort, without me being present, no love talk, the word should not even be spoken. I would expect turn about to be the only fair way to do it. The same rules apply to both of us. You would have to be present when I had sex with another woman. If either ever does something the other is not comfortable with they just have to say "Stop!" When the time comes that I am unable to perform my husbandly duties I will release you from your vows. I just don't want to know anything about what you do. Until then, no secrets, please tell me everything, I want you to be happy. Do you have any questions or changes to my plan?"

"Would you really let me have a lover?"

"Hell, No! No lovers, just sex partners."

"I could never bear to see you make love with another woman. What if you liked it? Liked it a lot. Then what?"

"Then I guess I would have to wait until you had a turn before I could see her again."

"Do you have a lady in mind?"

"No, none at all. Don't even have any idea of where to look. If either of us breaks the rules, we must give the offended party everything they want in the divorce settlement. The offender gets only what the offended wants to give."

"Oh! Jimmy, I don't like this game. I want just you. Please don't do this to me."

"Then just agree to my plan. I can never touch another woman without your consent, right. You can't touch another man unless I agree. I really don't see the problem unless you plan on seeing someone and not telling me. Then all bets are off and you and your lover will be in grave danger."

"I will eagerly agree with your idea. I love you, I have loved you passionately since that first day you found me. Your love making is pure joy for me. I love everything you do to me. I could never exist without you, dear man, never. Would you really hurt me?"

"No, never, but I don't know about your lover. You know I have a bad temper."

"I know you as the most wonderful, gentle, caring, and loving man in the world. Please let me cuddle up to you and go to sleep. I can't sleep without your sweet goodnight kisses."

"Then you could spend some sleepless nights."

"Why?"

"After you have been with another man, don't look for kisses from me for a long time, maybe never."

"Really?"

"Yep!"

"Well, that takes care of that."

"What."

"I need my sleep, I need your sweet kisses. I don't need other men."

"You kissed one today."

"Oh! Oh no! Please don't be that way."

"That is the way it will be."

I lay on my back and she lay beside me. I knew she was watching me. I slipped my hand under her and pulled her to me. Her head rested on my shoulder. Her breath evened out as she snuggled to me. Her soft breath stirred the little hairs around my nipple. I waited about an hour until I thought she was asleep. I pressed my lips softly to her forehead. She sighed, "Thank you, now I can sleep."

The next morning my baby was awake before me, she served my breakfast in bed. My sweet little girls jumped in bed beside me. I loved it. We cuddled and kissed a lot. Susie brought in our breakfasts. It was delightful. I loved my daughters but I had eyes only for my darling wife. She was so beautiful.

After breakfast Sigrid took the girls to preschool. My dear wife sat beside me and we kissed and talked about everything. I asked her to honestly tell me about her fantasies and secret desires. She was naturally hesitant to reveal her innermost thoughts and feelings. She told me of her desires and fantasies reluctantly. I looked her in the eyes and kissed her softly. "What you are basically saying is that you are curious. Right? You have limited sexual experiences. You have had a old man who fucked you only in the ass. You have had another old man who has fucked you every way he could think of. Right?"

She nodded.

"You have never had a young virile man of your own age. Right?"

"I guess so."

"I understand how you feel. I have a fantasy too. I have always wanted to make love to a larger woman, large breasts, lush hips, tiny waist, Corset, garter belt, stockings, high heels. I have dreamed this dream many times, for many years. Would I trade you for her? Hell no! No way. I love you. The most I could ever have with her, if there was such a person, is lust. I would never trade her for you, never, never, ever. If she came to me in real life tomorrow I would not touch her. I have too much to loose. I can not live with out you. That dear wife is how I feel." Susie threw her arms around my neck and kissed my lips.

"Sweet heart, those are my sentiments exactly. As long as you are alive you will be my man. If I die first I will live an eternity in total bliss because I will know I loved and was loved by my true soul mate."

I thought I would never stop crying. Then I felt an iron fist grasp my heart. Pain ran through my chest. I couldn't breath. Darkness came over me. Sweet pure love enveloped me.

I awoke in heaven, my angel wife was holding my hand. Her eyes were closed. I squeezed her hand and her eyes flew open. I grinned at her. "Hi Babe! What is going on?" She screamed and people came running. I saw I was back in the hospital. People were taking my vitals and grinning at me. I asked Susie what was going on. She said she would tell me later. I asked when I could go home. She smiled at me and said she hoped it would be soon. Susie never left my side. Later, that afternoon the doctor came in and sat with us. He explained that a blood clot had broken loose from my leg and entered my heart. He said Susie had saved my life by promptly calling 911 and then administering CPR. He said I could go home in the morning, they wanted to watch me over night. I looked at my wife, "Thank you! I guess I owe you one."