All Comments on 'Transformation Ch. 07'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

oh yes more chapters please

killer12killer12almost 10 years ago
Great story

Another Great chapter. Please keep up the great writing and hope to see more. It look like Heather is trying to get Sara bad.

butterflyjamie84butterflyjamie84almost 10 years ago
loving it

i am more involved in the plot than the sex....

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 10 years ago
Interesting

Good idea you got there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

I started reading for the sex, but now I am drawn into the plot so much that the sex is quite secondary. I am captivated by your character development and plot progression.

I was a little surprised that this act was attributed to Heather. In my head she was not yet ready for a repeat attack. Instead, I had figured it for fallout from the confrontation with Keith. I guess my memory is just too short and I was overly focused on this most recent installment.

This is an outstanding series! Please keep releasing chapters; I have to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Heather...? Or could it be Keith?

While Heather would make a fine scapegoat, I would think Keith might have wanted revenge. Maybe it was both, or neither... Security camera footage?

Please post chapter 8 soon! (Also why not invite Rick and Karen to join them for burgers, since it seems they need a ride home?)

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read***

I think the story is becoming a sexfest, bot it's still entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

chimpeechimpeealmost 10 years ago
CLEVER

Once again virgin sex and a spoiler to keep us all in a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Starting to lose a lttile focus

You are a great writer, please dont lose sight of the wonderful story line of the man who became a woman and how she takes us on a view of how amazing that is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
684 Followers
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES