Transformation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

"Did you love her?" Tiffany asked as the kiss slowly broke. Had someone asked that question a few hours ago I would have said no, but even I knew that was a lie. I did love her and I always had. I just didn't admit it to anyone, not even myself.

"Yes, and she knew it even if I didn't." I kept my focus on her so she could see the truth in my eyes. "While we made love she told me that no matter who she was with she always intended for me to be her first. I also discovered she had a bit of a wild side that I never saw coming."

"Come with me," she said, taking my hand and leading me back into the house. She led me into my bedroom before dropping her robe and climbing into the bed. After pausing a moment to appreciate the view I quickly undressed and climbed in next to her. Wrapping myself in her arms I caressed the side of her face before capturing her mouth with mine. There was nowhere else I wanted to be than right there at that moment.

Running my fingers across her soft skin I could feel the goosebumps as they rose; her nipples hard and puckered as my palms crossed over them. I couldn't help my shivers as her fingers drew lazy patterns across my back, sliding through the thin layer of my perspiration. I love the sensation of being touched and her fingers were driving me crazy without even trying. Dropping my head to her shoulder I could help but moan when her fingers ran across my ass and dipped down between my cheeks. Cupping my ass I let out a small yelp when Tiffany rolled me onto my back and held her body over mine. "You're not done talking just yet. When you stop talking I stop touching. I want to hear more."

With her body pressed to mine and her lips like fire along my collarbone, I could barely think, let alone relay a story, but it felt so good I didn't want it to stop. "Where was I?" I gasped as her tongue moved up along my neck sending shivers shooting through my body. She didn't reply right away. Instead, she moved and I felt her thigh push between my legs. "Oh fuck," I moaned as she ground her thigh hard against me.

"What was her wild side that you discovered?" Tiffany asked before capturing my nipple in her mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair as she suckled my nipple, teasing and tugging my ring. Fuck she knows my body too well for my good.

Wild side? Who was she talking about? As I felt her mouth start to lift off of my nipple I suddenly remembered what she was asking about. "She wanted to try a new position," I said quickly as her tongue made loops around my nipple before her mouth latched back on, "I had been on top of her for a while and she wanted to experiment." Her thigh continued to grind into my clit making coherent thoughts very challenging.

"How is it you hadn't cum already?" Listing her head she paused a moment from ravaging my nipples, "As tight and wet as I'm sure that pussy was I would have thought you would have filled her with your cum already." As she spoke she picked certain words to push her leg even harder against me pulling a gasp each time.

"I'd finished jerking off about twenty minutes before she arrived." Her continued manipulations of my body were driving me insane. "I was an eighteen-year-old guy who was between girlfriends and it was before the internet." Tiffany chose this moment to move back up and kiss me again, a good bit more forceful this time. Deciding I was going to play as well I ran my fingers down her spine and between her cheeks before pushing my fingertip into her ass. As we kissed I watched her eyes pop open when she felt my finger, but I could tell she was smiling. Her moving around had changed her position just enough I was able to bring my knee up and now I had her grinding against my leg.

Breaking the kiss Tiffany lifted herself and started grinding against my leg which caused my finger to sink deeper into her ass. Hearing her moans I knew things had switched up. "Do you still want to hear what she wanted?" Giving her a moment I watched her head nod yes before I continued, "She wanted me to take her from behind so she rolled onto her stomach and I straddled her legs. Her ass was still slick from the baby oil I like to use, so I pushed my cock between the cheeks of her ass dragging the head over her asshole before plunging into her tight pussy again." I could easily tell my description was getting to her by how she was grinding on my leg, my finger fully buried in her ass.

"I started slowly, but soon she was pushing back against me." Working my finger in and out of her ass I think she was imagining it as if it was me fucking her. "We were covered in baby oil, sweat, and her slick juices when the unexpected happened. We both moved back just a bit too much and I came out so when we went to move together the head of my cock pushed into her ass. We both froze the instant we realized where I was." Pulling my finger out of her ass I returned the earlier favor and flipped Tiffany onto her back before sinking my fingers into her pussy. All pretense of slowness was gone and I started to rapidly work my fingers in and out of her.

"Don't stop talking please, fuck I'm so close." Interesting, it seems my words were getting to her the same way hers got to me. Pushing my fingers into her ass I continued to fuck her with my hand.

"I went to pull away when Jennifer grabbed my cock keeping me just where I was as she laid back down on her stomach," I told her as I started rubbing her clit with my free hand, "She looked back at me and said 'Rick I meant it when I said my body belongs to you tonight' before she started pushing back against my cock. Our bodies were so slick my cock easily slid into her ass. I can't describe the sensation watching her grinding against me until I was completely inside her ass." Tiffany was on the verge of her orgasm when I lowered my mouth to begin sucking on her clit.

Tiffany's orgasm was impressive due in part to the ear-piercing scream and her physical reaction. Clutching the sheets her lower body simply folded up as if she was trying to curl into a ball. I kept my fingers buried inside her, feeling her pussy clutching at my fingers as I felt the warmth of her fluid flow over me. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever before she started coming down and as I watched her breathing begin to relax I ripped my hand away starting the whole process over again. "Fuck you are an evil bitch," she yelled as her body twitched and shook. Wrapping her into my arms I held her until her body finally stopped shaking.

"Is everything you said true?" Tiffany asked a few minutes later in the kitchen, "She gave you both her pussy and her ass on the same night?" Still naked I'm sure we made an intoxicating sight, both still glistening with sweat as we sucked down water trying to rehydrate ourselves. "You're positive she never would have mentioned this to anyone?" she asked.

I wasn't sure where she was going with all this. "She spent the entire night with me and didn't leave until about ten the next morning. By the time she left she didn't have a hole I hadn't cum in, twice. As for her telling anyone I seriously doubt it. We only got together once after that and it was never even mentioned between the two of us and she knows that I cared about her too much to do that to her. Why?" I've long since come to accept that Tiffany is a lot smarter than me sometimes and this was one of those times.

Every once in awhile Tiffany will get a look that says she's explaining the ABC's to a kindergartner. "Understand I'm grateful for you preventing me from getting played any further, but to do so you told him to ask his wife about an event more than 10 years old that only two people could know about. In short, you told them that Rick either betrayed the trust of the first woman he ever loved to someone she doesn't know or that you're still alive. Which do you think she is going to believe?" Fuck me.

The rest of the day everything seemed to go back to normal for Tiffany and I. Aside from having to go buy her new bedding to replace the smoldering pile in the backyard we did some grocery shopping for tomorrow and I bought myself a new computer and an iPod as well as replacing my phone. My dad had a computer when I was a kid so I grew up around them, but never had one of my own. It seemed like every time I went out I was picking up a new CD or three so the iPod would be very useful. It was later in the day that Tiffany came into my room and sat on the bed.

"I need to ask you something." I was busy ripping CDs to the computer so I could put them on the iPod, but I needed things to be good between us so I got up and sat next to her curling my legs under me as I faced her.

"Ask away. I don't want any more misunderstandings causing drama between us."

She had a puzzled look on her face that I'd learned something was eating at her. "Earlier you said something. You said that until very recently you didn't realize you'd made love to Jennifer. How could you not realize that was what you had done? What happened that made you realize it?"

I knew this conversation was going to spring up, but that wasn't going to make things any easier. "You have to realize something about me. I've always heard people talking about being in love and making love and marrying for love, but never really understood them. I couldn't relate to what they were saying, it was always just words to me."

"What about Heather? You were going to marry her. Surely you were in love."

I'd never really dealt with the shame I felt over my prior life. "No, I wasn't. Heather and I dated during high school, but marrying her was simply a means to an end. She wanted out of her mother's house and I didn't want to live in the barracks anymore. Between that and the guaranteed pussy, those were the only reasons I was going to marry her. I wasn't a very good person before all of this, Tiffany. Jennifer was the single exception in my life. Looking back I realized I loved her my entire life."

"Do you still love her?" Her eyes were filled with a sadness I wanted to banish. "Are you still in love with her?"

Moving on the bed I pulled Tiffany into my lap with her legs around me. "Tiffany, a part of me will always love her," I said brushing her hair out of her face, "she was my first love and you never really lose that. You move on, but it's always still there, and to answer your question as to how I didn't know; I didn't recognize the connection I had with her for what it was because I had never felt that connection to another human being. I had nothing to compare it to."

"Who made you realize it?" Tiffany asked her voice very soft and small, "Who made you realize that you made love to Jennifer?" As soon as she asked I realized the danger of my answer. Tiffany suddenly seemed very tiny and vulnerable in my arms and I knew I had to do this the right way.

"The other night at the hotel when I dragged Mike to the room all I wanted was for him to fuck the hell out of me. Use me like a cheap whore and pound my ass into the bed and indeed it started that way. I was on my knees sucking his cock when he stopped me. He picked me up, placed me on the bed, and proceeded to make love to me. At first, I couldn't tell what he was doing besides frustrating the hell out of me."

I could tell Tiffany was considering bolting from the room before I could finish. Wrapping my arms around her I pulled her even tighter against me. "No running, please hear me out completely, okay?" I waited to see her nod before I continued. "Mike was doing everything at a pace that was so slow I found it infuriating and it wasn't until he was inside me that the pieces came together. I could feel the connection to him, but like before I had no frame of reference to put it in. It wasn't until I looked in the mirror that I realized just what he was doing. He had his body over mine, his hips slowly rotating in and out of me, his kisses setting fire to my skin, and I was wrapped around him, drawing him into me"

"Tiffany I asked him why. I had to ask him why he was doing that. Why was I experiencing this flood of emotions and do you know what his response was?" Watching her shaking her head no had to be one of the saddest things I've ever seen; she looked so fragile at this moment. "He said because I needed him to and he was right. I needed to experience that connection to help get things right in my head, but even then I didn't figure things out until almost too late."

"You're in love with someone aren't you?". I knew this was the make or break point and I had to be ready for anything. Putting on a happy grin I nodded yes. "Do they know it?" Her voice was barely over a whisper. "Do they know you're in love with them?" Dropping my eyes to the bed I slowly shook my head no, not trusting words in fear of scaring her off. "It's Devin, isn't it? I fucking knew it. Let me go Sara." Ok even I didn't see that coming, but she was instantly trying to untangle herself from me.

Wrapping my hands around her wrists I twisted us so I was now on top of her, Tiffany's legs still around my waist. I'd gone over different scenarios in my head as to how this was going to go down and so far it was better than some. Keeping her pinned to the bed was surprisingly easy for me at the moment, but I didn't want to spend the day fighting her. "Oh for fuck's sake Tiffany," I said as she continued to struggle under me, "it's you. It's always been you from the moment you came into my room."

Tiffany suddenly stilled and I released her wrists, moving my hands to the sides of her head. Looking down at her I could see her eyes were wide and open, her lower lip quivering slightly, and soft tears coming from her eyes. I wanted more than anything to hear her say she loved me too, but I was willing to wait for that. I'd told her what I was feeling and that was enough for me. I felt like a giant weight was lifted from my heart. "You don't have to say anything. I wanted you to know how I felt before I made another mistake."

I pressed my lips to hers before she had a chance to say anything. Her lips parted and her tongue snaked out, intertwining with mine. Pulling her tongue into my mouth I sucked on it like a little cock for a few moments before releasing it to explore further. The kiss was slow tender and perfect as she started running her fingers through my hair and playing with my ear. What is it about her touch that drives me so insane? I could feel the little chills shooting through my body as her fingertips lightly caressed me. For long minutes we kissed, neither in a hurry for anything else.

I felt Tiffany slip her hands under my shirt as we continued to kiss, her fingers just dragging along my skin as she moved up my back taking my shirt with her. Breaking the kiss I helped her pull off my shirt, tossing it on the floor before I pulled hers off. Resting on my hands I watched as she reached around to unhook her bra so I started dragging my nipple rings across her skin. I'd conclude that if Gandalf was going to go through all the trouble to switch me he was going to make sure everything stayed firm and perky so I was wearing a bra only rarely. Finally tossing her bra away Tiffany pulled me back down to restart our kiss.

I love the taste of her mouth; there was just something about her flavor I couldn't get enough of. I was losing myself in the kiss when I felt her fingers slide from my back down to my ribs before she started tickling me. She was smiling through the kiss when I had to curl up trying to get away from her, I failed miserably. Rolling me on my back she continued to tickle me until I had tears streaming from my eyes from laughing so hard. My breath was coming in labored gasps as I looked at her sitting back on her heels. "That was for being an evil bitch earlier," Tiffany said a wide smile on her face and in her eyes. I instantly knew what she was talking about, and yeah, I probably deserved it.

Uncurling myself I stretched out, lifting my hands above my head going for a full-body stretch. It felt good, but when Tiffany ducked down and sucked my nipple into her mouth that felt far better. She was slowly swirling her tongue around my nipple when she began tugging the buttons on my shorts open and her hand quickly slipped down and inside my underwear before resting on my mound. Even though she was being her typical aggressive self I could tell there was a difference in her actions. Everything was just a little bit slower, her movements more deliberate and I loved it.

Instead of plunging her fingers into me, she started to slowly rub against my outer lips as she continued to play with my nipple. My moans were soft and sensual in keeping with her different approach. Running my fingers through her hair, I realized that even though I'm the one who said I loved her Tiffany was intending to make love to me. I couldn't help but smile at the irony, here I had been planning to make love to her and she was beating me to it. It was somewhat appropriate really, she was undoubtedly the more dominant between us and I found I enjoyed surrendering to her.

Releasing my nipple with a pop, she pulled her hand out of my shorts before she started moving down placing small kisses on my stomach. I was happy when she skipped my belly button and continued down pulling on my shorts and underwear. Lifting my hips to help her I was soon naked as she resumed kissing along my stomach. Even though I knew she was taking things at a slower pace I was still soaked in the anticipation of her talented tongue. As she began kissing across my mound I let out a moan of expectation only for her to drag her tongue over my outer lips. My hips began to roll trying to encourage her to stop teasing me, but it didn't help.

My moans of anticipation turned to frustration when her mouth started moving down my inner thigh towards my knee. Reaching down I slid my hands into her hair only to have her promptly remove them and place them on my side. "Baby, you need to behave," she said as she continued to kiss towards my knee, my hands gripping the sheets. Part of me was frustrated with her teasing but another was ecstatic over her calling me baby. She surprised me when she passed my knee and continued down to my foot. Reaching my foot she placed kisses over the top of my foot and ankle, switching feet after several minutes.

If I had thought her trip down my leg was frustrating, the trip back up was positively excruciating; after spending several minutes playing with her gift she finally began to move back up my leg, seemingly intent on kissing every inch of my leg. I desperately wanted to shove my fingers into my cunt and get off, but I knew Tiffany wouldn't like that. As her lips crossed over my knee I spread my legs apart giving her better access. The last few inches seemed to take an eternity before I felt her tongue push between my wet folds.

I let out a long satisfied moan as her tongue pushed into me, but even now her moves continued to be slow and deliberate. Typically her tongue would be darting in and out trying to be everywhere at once, but now it was a slow deep probe almost lazy in its movements. It seemed she was deliberately not using her fingers until I felt her push them against my ass. She was just holding them there and it wasn't until I started grinding myself against them working them into me that she seemed pleased. Once fully seated in my ass she began to pump them in and out with ridiculous slowness.

This was so different from what I was used to with her that when my orgasm washed over me it took me completely by surprise. "Oh my god," I cried out as she kept her tongue buried inside me, and as I felt my warm fluids start I could hear her swallowing all of my juices, her fingers continuing their slow fucking of my ass. She continued to lick and probe until I was completely clean at which point I was on the verge of a second orgasm. Tiffany's plan dawned on me about half a second before she did it.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers