Transformation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

"Daddy," Kim said as he moved between her legs, "are you going to fuck me with that big cock? Are you going to shove that big piece of meat into my tight young pussy?" Tiffany and I looked at each other in surprise at Kim's words; she was a far bigger freak than her sweet persona showed.

"Little girl," Tom said as he guided his cock between her wet lips, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you forget all about that loser of an ex-boyfriend you keep bitching about." I will say one thing for certain about Tom, he does keep his promises. With one hard shove, he pushed his cock into Kim and quickly established a brutal rhythm. Hooking her legs with his arms he leaned forward opening her wide while folding her in half as he jackhammered into her. Kim's nails were digging into his back and her screams of pleasure echoed through the room. Tiffany and I moved up to the bed for a better view and well in truth hardwood floors are not good on the knees.

Tiffany and I were lying on our sides, happily licking each other's pussies when we heard a loud squeak from Kim and the mattress suddenly bounced as Tom dropped her on the bed. As we scrambled to get clear Tom flipped Kim over like a rag doll and hauled her up to her knees. Pushing back into her Tom looked over at us, "Sara why don't you crawl your sweet ass over here and get under this little girl. I'm sure you girls have some lube I can use don't you?" Jumping off the bed Tiffany went to grab the lube as I crawled under Kim.

Getting myself settled I was fascinated by the view of his cock stretching the lips of Kim's tight pussy as he drove in and out. Opening my legs I immediately felt her tongue start going to work as she licked me with no hesitation. Fuck she may be new at this, but her tongue was amazing. Reaching out with my tongue I began to lick her clit before moving along his shaft, tasting their combined juices. I loved it when Tom started pulling out and pushing his cock into my mouth, letting me suck their juices clean before returning to Kim's pussy. I did, however, discover one drawback to this position I hadn't noticed before, I kept getting smacked in the face by his balls. It wasn't long before Kim lifted her head crying out, "Fuck yes, Hell yes, Fuck me, Daddy, I'm cumming all over your cock."

As I continued to assault her clit Tiffany chose this moment to push her well-lubricated fingers into Kim's ass. Instead of the protest, I expected there was a single grunt as Tiffany started working her fingers in and out. After a couple of minutes, I heard Tiffany say she was ready and Tom pulled his cock out and pushed it against her. Once again Kim unleashed her inner slut when she flipped her head around and started grinding on him slowly working his cock into her, "Are you going to fuck my ass Daddy? Are you going to fuck my virgin ass?"

"God damn you're tight," Tom grunted as she finally worked the last of his cock into her. Lifting my head I pushed my tongue into her well-fucked pussy as Tom started slowly working her ass. I figured Tiffany was helping out Tom when as usual she proved me wrong. I could feel movement on the bed and realized Tiffany was bringing her pussy into contact with mine, sort of. What I failed to expect was the large double-headed toy she had stuffed inside her and was now working into me. I was in heaven with Tiffany fucking me, Kim's tongue occasionally licking my clit and me returning the favor, as well as seeing Kim's ass stretched around his cock.

Surprisingly it was Tom who lasted the longest. It was Kim who was the first, her orgasm prolonged by Tom's continued pounding and my tongue lapping at her juices. Tiffany and I were almost simultaneously screaming from both the toy and Kim's talented tongue. When Tom finally announced he was close I was expecting him to either finish in Kim's ass or on her back. What I got instead was Kim flying off of me and his cum landing all over my face and tits, not that I minded, but a little warning would have been nice.

Laying on my back I was dragging my fingers through his cum before devouring the tasty treat. "So Tom, were we sufficiently grateful?" The room grew fairly quiet until we all started busting out laughing and that was enough to get everyone moving. It turns out we had shorts Tom could wear and soon everyone was dressed, well still being topless I was dressed as I was going to get.

We all decided to jump in the pool for a bit before starting up the grill. It was stupidly hot out so the cool water felt awesome. Well, it felt awesome for me about five minutes later than everyone else as Tiffany refused to let me get in the pool still covered in Tom's cum. Seriously, isn't that what the filter is for?

After we finally had enough of the pool Tom volunteered to cook the burgers so we started getting everything ready. As it turns out somehow we forgot to get buns so I offered to run to the store really quick and get them. Kim volunteered to come with me, so much to my dismay, I threw on a tank top and we headed out. Nope, still no bra.

The store wasn't that far away so it only took us a couple of minutes to get there, but it was surprisingly busy so we had to park out in the boonies. Walking in it's amazing how quickly the heat from the asphalt can burn through sandals so I was almost running by the time we reached the door. Seriously, who decided that sandals a quarter-inch thick were appropriate for Phoenix? I was able to get the hamburger buns pretty quickly after only knocking down three small kids and a granny in a rascal. Kim suggested seeing if there was anything else we needed so we wandered around the store a bit.

"Sara, hold up a second," a guy's voice called as we walked through the meat section. Looking around I saw Rick from the Jeep dealership walking towards us with a cute brunette. "Karen," Rick said, gesturing towards me, "this is Sara, the girl from the phone call. I told you she was hot." Karen was smiling and it seemed genuine so I wasn't going to be defensive just yet.

"Wow," Karen said, her body language still open and approachable, "you're a lot better looking than I expected. So can I ask what made you decide to give my boyfriend a blowjob while he was on the phone with me?" Ahh yes, nothing like a crowded store's meat department for such an entertaining question and entertaining questions get entertaining answers.

"Quite simple really," I replied smiling, "I have excellent hearing and you seem to moan rather loudly. As such, I found myself extremely horny and I decided that blowing him would be quieter than fucking him. Besides, I enjoy giving head and his cum was very tasty." It's quite amazing how quickly an area can clear out without you noticing. Glancing at Kim I could tell she was nervous about how this was going to develop as I'm sure she wasn't looking forward to arresting anyone wearing a bikini with an overshirt.

"Babe, she's a firecracker, I like her. Can we have her over? I want to fuck her." Turning back to look at me I expect Karen was anticipating a shocked look. While she did see one it was on Kim's face, not mine.

"Sure, let me ask my girlfriend," I started to say. Unfortunately, I was interrupted by the store public address system, "Ladies and gentlemen please be advised there is a car fire along the outer portion of the parking lot. It appears to be only one vehicle and the fire department has been notified."

"Sara, didn't we park out away from everyone else?"

"Oh fuck no," I said sprinting towards the front of the store. Clearing the front door I could smell the gasoline and burning rubber while dark black smoke filled the air. Pushing my way through the crowd I burst out into the open just in time to watch my tires explode. I'd never had the chance to watch a vehicle burn, but it was amazing how quickly it did. By the time the fire department arrived the jeep had been reduced to a useless pile. It was then that it hit me; I was smelling gasoline before the fuel tank burst. That could only mean one thing, Heather. Fuck me.

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers