Transformer Saga Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pumped out more cum as Psylocke accepted it into her body. He filled her with his seed, bring completeness to her. Giving her satisfaction. She fell off him. "Thank you, Master! I feel complete and full. I live to please you." She said as she moved to sleep. Her hair spread out in a wave of purple. Peter smiled at the sight of Psylocke's brown pussy. She wasn't a natural purple head.

Peter got up and moved to the shower to clean up. He had a physical exam to go through to see how he was changing from the boy who had started this enslavement campaign days ago. It had all started with that decision to create a harem and army to fulfil his every command and pleasure.

He had prepared the Lab for just this occasion. Plus had his psionic team of Emma and Jean place the Beast under his power so that he could take the data and use it to discover what was happening to him. So he took as shower getting himself clean from the mess that he had just made.

As the water fell on him, he wondered what they would find out about him. Was his power growing, without him knowing what was happening? Or was this some divine punishment for using his powers for a less than heroic purpose? Was it a punishment? Or was it a blessing that he didn't know about yet? All would be revealed with the exam... and a little time.

Time he could spend in his favourite activity...fucking women. But which woman would be the next luck recipient of his love? Who would he take next? Would it be an X-men or would he expand his harem to others? What would he do next?

Hours Later...

Peter stood at the computer looking over Xavier's mutant files on those that had crossed paths with the X-men over the years and Xavier had studied. There was a fair collection of choices for the women that could come into his life. But should he? What with everything going through with his life? Yet he hungered for more women, like some kind of animal. Was that what he was turning into? No a forward mutation, but some kind of throwback?

He had gone through the total battery of tests that Beast had placed him through. Poking and prodding every nook and cranny. Taking blood, urine, semen, saliva and hair samples for study. It was all rather invasive. But he wanted to know what was going on. So far he had received little on the changes that he was going through. But there was some information involving his changes in nature. It dealt with his powers.

It seemed that they were the source of the changes. The more that he used them, the more they seemed to turn him into what ever it was that he was transforming into. A reaction that was related to his use of his powers on others. It was some kind subconscious action of his abilities. But without further tests, they would know nothing of the actions of the transformation that he was causing on himself.

But did he have to use his powers for the time being while the tests were going on. He had the Triad on his side. A combination of three of the most powerful psionic telepaths on earth, merged into a group mind that could accomplish anything. Already, he had used them through Jean to subvert all of the X-men in the manor into his service. All of the males were subservient to him and willing to die for him. All of the females were submissive to him, and were willing to bare his children. Everything in the manor was in his power.

Already, Emma was teaching classes full of the X-women into the ways of pleasuring him and getting themselves pregnant. They were also trained in using their powers to pleasure and aid him in mission for power and sexual delight.

He had a selection of women to choose from. He wanted them all, yet he wanted more. He also discovered that he liked to hold power over other and use that power to get what he wanted. And to him, power granted him sexual desires. Especially over women. He looked at women that could help him gain more powers over others. Looking for women he could conquer using his slaves rather than his powers for the moment.

There were many, both on the X-men's side of 'Good' and on their opposing side. All were sexy women that he could have as slaves as well as useful servants. He could even use the X-men's various connections to collect them all. He thought of that and wonder if he could get what he wanted for here. He smiled as he prepared to make his move in collecting slaves for his power structure. Collecting those that could help him create the life that he wanted to hold.

Soon, he would be an unstoppable force. And the world would be remade in his image. Into a perfect world. That gave Peter great joy.